All Comments on 'Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 02'

by entirelybs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very loving and sexy both.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Damn, that was good. Thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Well written!! Terrific descriptions of emotion. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Hot. Simply fucking hot.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

I can relate to the lust and love of a Cousin I have never had the pleasure of having sex with one of my Cousins but I have lusted after several of them. Very good story, I didn't comment on the first of these two chapters because I had to read the part 2. Keep up the good story telling and writing.

kingswedekingswedeover 2 years ago
Fantastic

Very well written.

Waiting for the next chapter in this great story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Amazing story of love

Tenderness not often seen in incestuous relationships. So well written from beginning to end with perfect amount of progression. The description of emotions and bodies makes the reader feel part of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lovely, well written story with strong characters. I can't wait to read more.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I love this story I shall read through to the end and hope there is a resolution that all parties can live with, including Jack's mother and sister. I feel sure that all concerned family members will need to get together at the end of the summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous