Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last drawing showed her fully naked on a bed, covering her private parts with her hands, her breasts squeezed in by her arms. It was erotic and yet elegant -- the detail so precise and refined, it could have been done by a professional.

I was trying to capture a woman's innocence, her beauty and sexuality.

And it was clearly all about Jenny.

"This is the last one?" she flipped and found a few blank pages.

"I didn't think I could ever do anything better, so I stopped."

"So, what are you trying to tell me," she said after some time. "You really do like my tits and ass?"

"No," I said at first then, "well, yes. But that's not the point."

"How did you know what to draw?" She questioned.

"Just using my imagination, I guess." I didn't want to own up to peeking at my cousin while she showered, although at this point it would matter, nor why I held back. She didn't press the point.

"Some of them are quite beautiful, really." Jenny continued to look at the one I considered my best.

"As are you."

Her fingers traced the page, her admiration matched only by her emotional response.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" she asked quietly.

"As in, 'Hi cousin, did you know I draw pictures of you naked?'" I asked, mocking myself. "It would have come across more pervert than artist."

"Then why show them to me now?" It was a fair question.

"Did you see any pictures of Josie at all?"

"Well, um," it slowly started to sink in.

"I never drew her, not once." I said honestly, driving my point home.

She had to see for herself. Quickly she flipped back and forth through the different sections. But it only confirmed what I said. All of them were the same woman, and all of them were her.

"Are you saying that you've had the hots for one of your cousins all this time?"

"Not just one of my cousins. Specifically, you, Jenny. And there was never any competition. I didn't start drawing two then one faded. No race to the finish line. It was always just you."

She closed the portfolio and turned towards me.

"I've wanted you for so long, but didn't think I could ever act on it," I said as I reached for her arm.

Another tear came down her face as she looked at me. "Jack..." she shook her head, like she was sorry she had to say no.

"I'm sorry, clearly I upset you," I felt bad, I looked down.

"No," she said as she stood right in front of me, holding up my face with her soft finger. "I'm happier than I've ever been." She wiped the tears from her face and leaned in to kiss me.

I held her in my arms as we shared a soft, passionate kiss for a minute, which doesn't seem long until time stands still all around you.

I wondered if it would go any farther. But just then Jenny broke the kiss, tilting her head down and into my chest. After a minute she looked over at the door. She released from our embrace and walked over to it. Jenny reached for the handle, and paused, as if deciding between staying or going.

"I wish we weren't cousins," she said quietly. "But we are."

My heart sank a little as she left my room.

--------------------

I slept in late the next morning. When I got up, the house seemed quiet. But I heard a shower running in the guest bath. With anticipation I hoped Jenny was there, at least so I could talk to her. I knocked and heard my cousin say, "Come in."

"Jenny?" I asked as I popped in.

A woman's voice replied, but it wasn't Jenny, it was Josie.

"Jenny and mom drove into town to run errands and get groceries for the week," she replied. "They won't be back until late afternoon."

She didn't ask if I wanted anything, didn't ask me to leave. She simply went back to washing, acting like it was nothing at all.

Water flowed down from her hair and neck onto her chest. She washed her breasts, her arms crossed over and blocking views of her chest. But then she washed other parts of her body, not attempting to cover any specific part at all. Her tits were more pyramid than round, the nipples split near the top.

I wasn't sure how long I had been standing there, looking at her. She was beautiful, and there is something erotic about a woman in the shower, naked, wet and all soaped up. Was she touching herself seductively, caressing her breasts just slightly on each pass? Or was I imagining things.

"See something you like?" She asked, not hiding the fact that I had been staring. Were those words something all the women in my family used?

Josie's hands moved all over, washing yet perhaps more so calling out attention to her body.

"You are a beautiful woman, no doubt."

"Thanks, Jack," she said as she smiled. "Can you help wash the places I can't reach?" She held out the bar of soap for me to take, as if it were normal for me to be there, as if nothing was out of place.

I took a step forward, taking the soap. I looked at her and considered the situation.

On the one hand, I thought I had an outside shot with Jenny, but last night I played my cards and the moment passed. In the end she had said she wished we weren't cousins, but we are. She couldn't get beyond that and left. Nothing would ever come of my unrequited desire for her.

And in the other hand, I have my other cousin Josie -- in the shower and inviting me to join her. She was slender and her breasts were wet and soaped and there for the taking. She turned which had the desired effect of showing me her ass, as soapy water filtered down her back and between her cheeks.

Once she had my attention, she then braced herself against the far shower wall and reached back with her hand, spreading her cheek wide. This gave me a great shot of her ass and pussy from behind.

"I need someone to wash me back there," she seductively played helpless.

Fuck -- what did I do in my past life? I thought I must be in heaven, and maybe I was daydreaming a little too long about the possibilities.

"Jack?" She asked, looking over her shoulder, partially dismayed that I was still staring and not moving. Then she turned and faced me full on. I was at the shower wall, just a foot from my naked cousin.

"I've been thinking of you Jack," she said reaching down to draw attention to her neatly trimmed pussy. She smiled as she noticed I was gazing.

"We're both very athletic," she said. "Let's face it: you're hot, I'm hot. The pent-up desire is there. You know the sex will be amazing. Naughty and fun."

She reached for me, grabbing hold of my arm. I was about to be led into the shower by my wet, soaped up cousin practically begging me to fuck her right then and there.

But I held back just that last inch, resisting the step forward into the shower where there would be no turning back from.

"You can do anything you want to me," she offered in her sexy voice. "Anything," she pronounced it carefully as she looked into my eyes seductively to make sure I understood the meaning. I was being tortured slowly, desire taking over reason.

"And I don't mind that you're my cousin," she said last. It was the choice of words that jolted me.

At first, I was only thinking of myself. I could have her, sure. And sexual desires for at least one of my cousins would be finally fulfilled, in a flurry of hot, wet, passionate sex. Her naked body was alluring.

But this was just lust. Was I taking advantage of her, of the situation? Or perhaps it was the other way around. And she would win yet again, having me first before Jenny, or perhaps instead of. Another thing to hold over her sister. The words of Aunt Julie now came back to me like a ton of bricks.

"Come on Jack, haven't you wanted to have sex with me all this time?" Wow, she came out and fully said it. "Isn't a hot, naked and willing woman in the shower every man's wet dream?"

"Yes, and yes," I answered both questions, trying to fight off desire with all my strength.

"Then what is it?" she asked, still naked and wet and inviting.

"This would break Jenny's heart," I came out with it finally. "And I just can't do that to her."

--------------------

I didn't fully anticipate the fight that was about to happen. Nor how quickly things would turn.

Aunt Julie and Jenny came back before dinner, loading groceries and putting things away. Josie eventually went to talk to them in the kitchen. I was in my room when the screaming started.

"You bitch! You always have to win at everything!" I heard Jenny scream at Josie as I came out into the room. Aunt Julie was there, we looked at each other and then to the two sisters.

"It was for your own good," Josie yelled back at her.

"Seducing and fucking every guy I might be interested in, is somehow good for me?"

"Might I interject," I raised my hand, but was promptly shot down.

"Best to let them have it out Jack," Aunt Julie said and put her arm out to hold me back. "This is about more than just you. This goes back years."

"I was protecting you," Josie said, putting out her hand to reach for Jenny who backed off. "I've always been protecting you."

"Oh, my slut sister as my guardian angel?" Jenny was pissed, years of rivalry boiled over.

"Hey that's not nice," their mom replied, but it didn't slow the heated argument.

"Every guy I liked at school, bring home once, express any interest in... Eventually you would swoop in, bang them a couple times and off they go!"

"Ever notice that they don't stick around, that they don't show more interest in you once I am there?"

"Well, I don't stand a chance with the pretty queen always being available to every guy. And you were available to every guy."

Josie was undeterred and continued. "They didn't want you for you. They just wanted the conquest, to get some action and move on. I was protecting you from heartache."

"Protecting me?" Jenny was confused.

"After the first time a guy expressed interest in me, then left me immediately after sex... I mean the minute it was over he literally got dressed, left and never came back... and then bragged about it at school. I was crushed and humiliated."

"I remember that" Jenny said with empathy.

"As we got older, and the guys started coming around you more... I promised myself I wouldn't let them take advantage of you like that. So, I've been testing every guy, to see who really liked you, who was good enough for you."

"Don't I get to figure that out for myself?"

"Nope. Big sister protection is a right and a privilege," Josie said, and you couldn't have convinced her otherwise. "And every suitor I tested chose a quickie with me over your interests."

"Of course they would, you're prettier," Jenny argued back. But she wasn't angry or crying anymore.

"Not really," Josie admitted. "I am more fit, but you have the better body now. I was just more aggressive, offering to them what they really wanted. Quick and easy sex."

"I can't fucking believe this," Jenny exclaimed.

"And all of them failed," Josie resumed, "until Jack."

"What?" Julie and Jenny said at the same time.

"What?" I also chimed in, bewildered that I was now part of this conversation.

"Which was quite amazing, considering how much he has gawked at each one of us in our bathing suits, staring at our tits, peeking while we showered." She looked over. Did she wink as a nod of recognition?

"I thought for sure I could break him, like all the others." Josie paused. "I waited to have him alone in the house, and I gave it my all. I mean, I really gave him every opportunity to take me. I used all my best moves to try and seduce him in the shower." She looked over at me and mouthed 'sorry'.

I nodded in appreciation. It was a valiant effort, one that I would succumb to any other time.

"And ruined whatever we might have," Jenny said, upset again but controlled.

"It's not ruined," Josie replied. "We didn't do anything."

"You said you seduced him in the shower."

"I said I tried to seduce him," she corrected the wording. "Jack resisted the temptation."

"He did?" Jenny looked over at me, then back at her sister.

"I was quite disappointed actually that I didn't get to have sex with him," Josie said. "And it would have been the best sex of his life," she said looking over at me, biting her lip.

"But he said he couldn't do it -- said he couldn't break your heart." Then after a moment she continued. "So, he passed my test. His heart is true. You two can do whatever you want."

"Whatever we want?" Jenny asked. She looked at her sister, then her mom, and finally to me. She had longing in her eyes, needing in her voice.

"I don't understand Jenny," I finally spoke up, "you said you wished we weren't cousins. But we are. So, I thought that meant there was nothing for us." It was a statement and a question.

"You're right, I did say that" Jenny replied. "And in an ideal world, we wouldn't be cousins, and this wouldn't be so complicated."

"Complicated?" I looked at her questioningly.

"But you read more into that than what I said," she clarified. "I left your room last night without fully resolving it. I just needed time to think about everything. I was very confused."

"Confused?"

"Mom explained it all to me, that what you two did was about lust not love."

Again, that phrase. But then it hit me what she said.

"Wait, what?" I was shocked. Did everyone know everything?

"I thought you and Josie fucked, which only exacerbated our competition problems. But mom had to own up that it was actually you two."

"Well, to clarify," Aunt Julie added, "we exchanged oral, that's all."

"How did you know...?" my voice trailed off as I asked in disbelief.

"Jenny just found out today, but I knew all along," Josie chimed in. I looked over to her and she shrugged her shoulders. "What? You were gone a long time. I thought mom was screaming bloody murder until I realized she was just having a great orgasm."

"Jack is quite skilled," Julie added.

"Mom!" Jenny cut her off.

"Sorry dear," she relented.

Holy shit -- what was happening? I wasn't sure if it was more shocking that this was all coming out, or that they all weren't freaking out.

Surprisingly, the two sisters hugged it out. Then their mom came over and all three were in a big embrace. They cried briefly then laughed, and all appeared well. Eventually Josie and Julie left, leaving Jenny and I alone.

"Jenny," I started, but she stopped me.

"It's OK, Jack," Jenny replied and came over to me, giving me a hug. "I get what happened. It was lust and not love."

"So, you're OK with it?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, not OK, but I'm not upset as I might have been either," she added. "I'm trying to learn to let things go and not compete. It's better that it wasn't with my sister. Although strangely, I think I finally have something that she doesn't have."

"What's that?"

"Love," she said the word finally, out loud.

"What do you mean?"

"You resisted sexual temptation by a nympho in the shower, someone you have lusted over for a long time, who was trying to give it up to you. And even though you thought there would never be anything between us... you still decline what could have been the best sex of your life, because you didn't want to break my heart? Do I have this right?"

"Well," I was thinking through all she said, "Yeah."

"That's love."

"Look, I don't know exactly how I feel," I said honestly. "I just knew I didn't want the two of you to have any permanent falling out, and that I would have been the reason for it. I care for you both greatly, and don't want my own selfish desires to interfere with that relationship."

"Again, love," Jenny said, beaming.

"For my cousins," I added.

"I can accept that," she said.

"Jenny," I wasn't sure what I was going to say next, but it didn't matter anyway.

"Enough talking for now, OK Jack?"

"Sure."

"I'm tired, and need a shower before dinner," she said turning to go.

She walked a few paces then turned back. "And no sneaking a peek this time, OK Jack?" Was she being flirtatious, or testing me?

"Understood," I replied, not actually sure where we left things.

--------------------

After her shower, Jenny walked to my room and stood in my doorway. She wore our all-white guest bathrobe, and a towel wrapped to dry her hair.

"Do you have a minute?" She asked.

"Sure," I said as she was already entering and closing the door behind her.

"I think we will need a little privacy," she said as she pressed the button lock.

I stood up and she turned to face me.

"Jack, I want you to tell me the truth," she started in earnest. "I will know if you are lying, and then we will lose whatever there is between us in this moment."

"I will always tell you the truth, you deserve it."

"Jack, you saw my mother naked when she had something she wanted from you," she started. "And you saw my sister naked when she tried to seduce and test you."

"Those are both true," I said with trepidation.

Jenny removed the towel and let her hair fall naturally. She swung her head to the side then snapped back, so her hair covered about a quarter of her face. She pulled the belt and let the robe fall open, exposing a stretch of skin down the middle of her body. Her breasts were tantalizingly half covered.

Jenny paused to ensure I was watching closely, and our eyes met so the acknowledgement was there.

Then she eased the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to her arms held in at her waist. She squeezed her arms in slightly, presenting her exposed chest in optimum presentation. Everything about her was lovely, her hair covering one side of her face. It was just like one of the drawings I had made of her.

And now here she stood, in my room. The woman I had dreamt about for years -- not just lusted over, but really longed for, really thought about, really cared for.

"How do I compare with them?"

Part of me didn't want to compare them at all, as it fed into competition. And part of it could have been I was swept up in the moment, and partial to bias. After all, half naked woman in the room is asking the question. But I couldn't deny it anymore either.

"All of you are beautiful in your own ways," I started. "But you are more beautiful than I ever imagined," I said as I looked her over many times. "The girl of my dreams."

"Why thank you Jack," she smiled and turned, playing shy.

"But it's more than just your body, which is fantastic," I added to make sure that was clear. "You are a beautiful person, too."

"What do you mean," Jenny asked.

"After all you have been through today...dealing with your sister, finding out about what your mom and I did," I said giving her credit. "And now you recreated my favorite drawing of you," I replied. "Why?"

"It was my favorite, too." Jenny smiled.

She stepped forward, looking at me with confidence as she released the robe letting it fall to the floor.

"And because you drew me, and nobody else."

My cousin Jenny stood in front of me, naked and offering herself to me, that was the only conclusion.

"Answer me truthfully. Do you want to fuck or make love to me? You will get which either you choose."

"The answer will always be both at the same time" it was the only way I could say it.

"And I know you are telling the truth, so you will get to do both," she said kissing me fiercely.

Jenny pushed me up against the wall. She held my arms back and pressed into me with her naked body. She pressed her face into my chest, smelling me and biting a nipple.

She was acting with confidence, taking charge and who was I to complain. She pulled off my shirt, and undid my shorts, dropping them to the ground.

"But love will have to wait," she stood right up next to me, her breasts just slightly pressing into my chest. The touch was titillating, the anticipation tense. "Because I need you to fuck me now."

I reached for her breasts, finally squeezing and massaging the tits I have been gawking over and dreaming of all these years. Her mounds were soft and round and beautiful. She moaned as I dove into her neck with my mouth. I grabbed a tit and sucked her nipple firmly.