Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted this for so long," Jenny said, which shocked me a little. She reached for my cock and began to stroke me, gently at first then faster.

"I think you have us confused," I replied, as I reached for her ass with both hands pulling her in tightly. We kissed passionately, then I turned her and pushed her up against the wall. I held her arms back, doing the same thing to her as she did to me. I dove into her chest my with face, then I rubbed my face all over her chest, smelling her and biting her nipples, causing her to moan.

"You aren't the only one to have the hots for their cousin, wondering what they looked like naked," she added. "Wondering what sex would be like."

"Do girls really do that?" I asked, thinking of the possibilities.

"Fuck yes we do!"

She grabbed my head in her hands, pulling and guiding me up to kiss her. I snaked up her body with my torso, feeling her breasts with my bare chest, forcing them up and between us. My tongue dove into her mouth and her warm lips sucking me in. Our bodies pressed together, the warmth and friction caused the room to heat up.

"There are so many things I want to do to you, with you, I don't know where to begin."

"Why don't you start by putting this inside me." She grabbed me again, at first stroking me, then trying to angle my rod down towards her pussy.

I inserted my leg between hers, and she instinctively lifted one up and around my waist. Her fingers dug into my arms as my hands squeezed at her ass. But my cock was still too high, touching at her lower abdomen.

"Pick me up, Jack." As soon as she said it, she giggled. "My pickup guy -- pickup Jack!"

"I told you be yourself and you will get what's coming to you."

"When?" she asked.

"Now." I reached under both her legs with my arms, which she wrapped around my body. I lifted her up and leaned into her, pressing her into the wall.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed.

"Are you sure?" I asked, positioning my cock at the entrance to her warm pussy.

"Are you seriously asking me now?"

"There's no going back after this."

"I've never wanted anything more in my life."

"You're so fucking beautiful," I told her as I looked her straight in the eyes.

And with that I slid my cock into her pussy, and her body clenched around me.

"Holy shit, you're tight!"

"Oh god. Fill me up with your wonderful cock!" She wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her but it was hard to connect all the body parts simultaneously. I went for her neck, and she went for mine. She got me first, biting into me as I pushed up into her as far as I could go.

I thrust up into her with reckless abandon. I pounded my entire body into her so hard, it caused the wood in the wall to creak and a picture to fall off the desk.

She grappled with my arms, my back, my shoulders, my waist. Then she grabbed my ass and started pulling me into her, timing the thrusts so she could also push out and meet me, impale herself on me and drive me deeper into her.

We hit a beautiful stride, rocking in rhythm. I couldn't believe it. I was finally fucking my beautiful cousin, and she was fucking me back. Years of fantasy and longing realized as our bodies merged in passion. It was a perfect moment of two people giving each other what they wanted and needed.

I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and pushed fully up and into her pussy again and again. She tightened her legs, locking on to me like a vice.

"Fuck me, Jack!" She screamed. Was it too loud? At this point we didn't care.

I decided to make my finishing move. I pressed my torso into her and pinned her to the wall. One arm still under her, I shifted just a little more weight to it. Then with the other, I reached between us until my thumb found her pussy lips. I felt around until she squirmed, and I knew I hit the spot.

I thrust back into her and rubbed her clit at the same time. Then I just began to pound her pussy relentlessly. She was my captive and there was nothing she could do to get out of the way.

"Fill me up and fuck me!" She called out in ecstasy, it was loud, but I wasn't about to ask her to quiet down.

Jenny tried to push her head back, but she was up against the wall and there was nowhere to go. Her body was trapped, and I was pounding ferociously into her.

"Fuck me harder!" She dug her fingernails into my skin, as she held on for dear life.

I reached underneath again and rubbed my finger across her butthole, testing for reaction.

Jenny looked me square in the eyes. "Do it."

I slipped a finger in her ass, her butt clenching and squeezing tightly around my finger.

"Fuck!" she wrapped around me with her legs and arms.

With renewed vigor I made a push to the finish line. I thrust up into her with every ounce of energy I could muster. The walls creaked again, and I thought I would collapse at any moment.

Then it hit. She started to convulse as an orgasm racked her body. She tensed and her body spasmed as waves of bliss rocked her. Pussy juices ran down my leg.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Jenny exclaimed, loud and first but getting quieter with each breath as she panted heavily. She rested her head on my shoulder, and her legs released their tight grip.

I finally relaxed, and we just remained there for a moment in time -- me still inside her.

She looked up at me, spent but happy. I was exhausted.

"I didn't know you could do that for that long."

"I almost had to stop. But I wanted to give you something you would never forget."

"Oh, I'll never forget this," she replied.

"Me neither."

"Did you come?" she asked.

"Not yet," I replied. "But I'm very close."

"Can you hold this position if I move?"

"I think so," I asked, wondering what she had in mind.

"Push into me as far as you can," she said as she moved her hips and adjusted her position along the wall and against my body. "Then hold it" she emphasized.

I did as she instructed, feeling the sides of her pussy and my cock sliding against each other.

Jenny then tightened her pussy muscles as they wrapped around my cock.

Instinctively I moved. "Hold still," she stopped me.

She moved and I felt her pussy against me again. I was deep inside her, and all her body pressed against all of mine.

"Jack," she said.

"I'm holding still," I answered.

"No, look at me Jack," she whispered.

I looked up in to the beautiful, loving brown eyes of a gorgeous woman giving everything to me, as I gave everything to her.

"I love you, Jack." She said as a tear started forming. "I love you for giving me something that's just for me and no one else."

"Don't confused love and lust" I said with a smirk.

"I'm not," she said smiling at me -- calm and confident. "Both can exist at the same time."

And with that she began kissing me deeply and passionately. She tightened both her legs and arms around me, trying to mesh us together as tightly as possible.

Then she contracted her pussy muscles around my cock. The effect was mesmerizing. Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze -- she was massaging my cock with her pussy, trying to milk the orgasm out of me.

It didn't take long. My hips jerked, my body tensed, and she knew. I exploded inside her, and we both knew what was happening at that moment.

I wanted to cry out with ecstasy like she had. But as soon as she realized I started coming she sucked my tongue deeper into her mouth with renewed vigor. She wouldn't let me go, and I was her captive now.

If I hadn't reached the finish line on my own, she was going to push or pull me across.

All my senses were engaged. With a thundering orgasm, I shot up into my cousin with spasms of joy.