All Comments on 'Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 07'

by entirelybs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plz continue this series plz it was amazing

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic. More please, how will they get together after this because I am thinking none of them want to give up what they have found now.

HtslHtslover 2 years ago

The last two parts lost against the first parts. Too complicated positions, too much cum and too unrealistic. Even as a young man you can‘t squirt four or five times at the third time in a day.

And squirting is not peeing. That has nothing to do with each other. Beside that a girl can‘t squirt if you are still in her pussy. She will kick you off of her to get a release. You should try to be a little more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got a bit confused here with who was doing what to who. A partially satisfactory conclusion that begs for more. A bit more care with you editing would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No more or aunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i've the impression that you lost track because of all the suck's & fuck's of the cousins: what about jack&julie and the outcome of their agreement (--> chp. 1 - down payment done and then ....)?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this story over,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story needs a conclusion, at the very least. Authors, please don't leave everyone waiting for more. I realize writing is not a simple task nor is it fast when written well, but please think of the reader. Just because you've stopped writing hopefully that doesn't mean the story is finished. At least let them all die together in a fire or plane crash or they all jump off the roof of a tall building. See what I'm saying, please conclude the stories somehow.

Thanks for listening to my biggest gripe.

Entirelybs, great story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs a very long conclusion over several chapters, come on as there is way more to clear up with this lovely group of hotties. Do it with your marvelous writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous