Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 07

Story Info
All three cousins lust and love each other in every way.
8.9k words
4.84
18.3k
38

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick Summary: I had eaten out and tit-fucked my Aunt Julie (Ch. 01). After an emotional night I fucked my cousin Jenny up against my bedroom wall (Ch. 02), then had a naughty 69 (Ch. 03), and finally anal followed by oral with ass to mouth for both of us (Ch. 04). The night ended with anal sex in the shower before we finally fell asleep (Ch. 05). After winning, Jenny made her sister do anything she wanted, including eating her out while I fucked her (Ch. 06).

-----

The alarm on Josie's phone was going off finally, after 24 hours. Josie had done whatever her sister Jenny wanted for an entire day. She had lost the bet and that was the price.

The competition was born from their sibling rivalry. First it was to see who could get me to say they were the 'best-ever'. Then even to say I love them. Which I did, to Jenny. And as the victor, she had her sister at her beck and call for an entire day.

But Jenny wasn't finished. She wanted to hear from her sister that she was the best, not just from me. She plotted to break her and make her beg for it. And that she had accomplished. Not only did Josie lick her pussy to finish her off, but now she begged for us to do the same for her.

The buzzing went off again, and Josie got up to reach the phone and dismiss the alarm. As she sat back down on her towel next to her sister, I realized they were both still naked. And I loved looking at them, my two beautiful cousins. Josie with her athletic figure, slender and fit. She had a tight, tasty ass and average sized but perky breasts. Jenny was full figured, with curves in all the right places. She had long flowing hair and big brown eyes. Oh yea, her tits and ass had just the right amounts too.

"Time's up," Josie said holding the phone as if to confirm the 24-hour period was in fact at an end.

"What does that mean for us?" I asked from my position sitting in the hot tub.

"It means that I don't have to do anything Jenny says anymore," Josie replied looking at her sister, sticking her tongue out at her. "That's what that means."

"It also means," Jenny sat up on her towel, putting her arms around her legs, "that whatever happens now, it's because you want it to," Jenny waxed philosophical.

"I want to have an orgasm like you did, that's for sure," Josie was still beside herself. Jenny's orgasm had been massive, with the two of us focusing on her pleasure. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"Surely you've had your experiences," Jenny said, partly asking her to expand.

"Most guys were one and done. Nobody really gave me that kind of attention," Josie reflected. "That's how I knew they weren't good enough for your, or for me. Once they got off, they lost interest. Most didn't even try to pleasure me. It was only what I could do for them."

"You just haven't met the right kind of guy yet," Jenny winked over at me. I blew her a kiss.

"Yeah, like Jack." Josie replied, looking over at me too. "I knew after watching you guys the other day, that I needed something like that."

"Like what?"

"Not only he pleases you each time you're together, but he takes care of you FIRST."

"He's a good lover, that's for sure," Jenny blew me a kiss now.

"I like to know my partner is satisfied, before I fully indulge myself," I said.

"Oh, your partner is satisfied," Jenny added. "All the time."

"OK you two," Josie interrupted us. "I'd say get a room, but I might just follow you at this point."

"Speaking of which, where did we leave off from before?" I asked, trying to steer the conversation.

"Jenny," Josie said to her sister. "I admit you are prettier and sexier and better than me."

"Josie..." Jenny started to respond.

"No, it's OK." Josie interrupted her. "You're better at love, better at sex. And I want you to show me. Teach me. I'll do whatever you ask. And not because I lost a bet and have to do whatever you say, but like a student diligently learning from the teacher."

"Then time for your first lesson of good sex and making love," Jenny said.

"What's that?"

"Giving is more important than receiving," she replied.

-----

"Tell me what to do," Josie asked.

"Jack?" Jenny gave me the lead.

"Bring your pussy here," I pointed down at the edge of the deck, right next to me in the hot tub.

Josie scooted on the towel towards the edge. She planted her feet to raise her hips and inched as close as possible before resting back down. Her butt was just over the side and her legs bent.

I knelt down in the water, positioning myself between her legs. She opened her thighs, giving me the best access. Then I leant in and gently licked her pussy, tickling and teasing her.

With one hand I pressed on the back of her leg, her waist lifted and angled up at me. She grabbed the other leg with her hand, behind the knee, then locked it with her arm.

With my other hand I pinched her pussy lips together, squeezing and rolling her clit around in them. And I thrust my tongue as deep into her as I could. The smell was wonderful, pussy flesh is like no other. My cock was getting hard, but I was determined to save that for later.

"Mmmm," Josie cooed, closing her eyes and tilting her head to the side, arching her back and neck.

"Jack, what about me?" Jenny asked, playfully.

"Straddle her face, facing me."

"I love where you're going with this," Jenny scooted up behind her sister, squatting on her toes. Then she angled down, her legs on either side of her head. Her pussy rested just inches above her.

"Josie, play with her pussy," I ordered, then slipped two fingers back into her.

"What? Why?" Josie asked.

"Part for her pleasure, and part to distract you," I replied.

"Distract me from what?" She reached up with her fingers and began touching the woman above her.

"From this," four fingers slammed deep into her. I pushed in as far as I could until the width of my wrist pressed against her pelvic bone. Then I twisted them around, exploring different parts of her insides.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, then pushed her hips up to press against my hand, impaling herself on me.

I alternated between biting and licking her lips and clit, then flicking my tongue and getting her wet.

"My pussy needs attention, lick it" Jenny grabbed the side of Josie's head in her hands, holding her in place. Then she lowered herself and smashed her own pushy onto Josie's face. She rocked her hips, rubbing front and back against her chin, mouth and nose.

Josie did as she was told, sticking her tongue up and onto the outside of her pussy. She reached up with her hands on the outside of Jenny's legs, grabbing her hips and behind to her ass. This allowed her to adjust slightly, angling her head and getting her mouth properly positioned. Then she slipped her tongue into her pussy. She held on to her ass, pulling Jenny into her face.

"Quick learner," Jenny commented.

I watched from my vantage point, able to see up Josie's perfect body and between her mounds. It was a magical scene, with Josie tonguing her sister, and Jenny grinding on her face.

Jenny leaned forward and grabbed her sister's breasts, squeezing them and causing Josie to moan from between her legs.

I resumed fingering Josie, licking her pussy as she writhed at the attack. I love the feeling of her pussy tightening around my fingers, and the smell of her sex.

Josie was squirming, her body aching with desire.

I felt it was time. I stood up between her legs. I had my cock positioned at the opening of her pussy.

"Ready?"

"Are you seriously asking me that now?"

"Just making sure."

Before I did anything, I locked eyes with Jenny. "Okay?" I mouthed at her.

"Give it to her, Jack." She blew me a kiss. "It's time she got a proper fucking."

I inserted my cock between her pussy lips, and pushed in. Fuck I was in heaven! Not only was Josie's pussy warm and tight, but Jenny watched as she was being eaten by her sister!

I moved my hips in and out, pushing my cock deep into Josie's body.

"Oh fuck! Finally!" Josie tried her best to speak and grab air before resuming her attack on her female partner straddling her face.

I pushed back on Josie's legs, in part for the best angle but also to brace myself. Now I was pile-driving into her from an elevated position. I drove deep into her with each thrust.

"I must be dreaming." My hands were on her skin, my body against hers, my cock inside her pussy which tightened around me. My senses were all engaged in our sex. From smelling and tasting her, to watching them and hearing their groans.

Josie moaned and arched her back. Then she clenched, and her muscles contracted around my cock. "Oh shit, that's tight!" I looked at her with fire in my eyes. I kept my cock deep inside her.

"Fuck me hard!" Josie called out. I pounded into her with everything I had.

Jenny knew it was time. She lifted off Josie's face and leaned forward to play with her pussy. She locked onto her clitoris and rubbed back and forth.

Josie grabbed on to her waist with her arms, holding on for dear life. And she also kept contracting her pussy around my cock, milking an orgasm out of me.

"Holy fuck I'm coming!" my legs bucked and my hips jolted forward as I shot my load into my her. I thought I would last a lot longer, but her pussy was just so tight, I couldn't believe it. It was like a velvet glove wrapped around me. Three-four-five bursts, my cock still releasing into my beautiful cousin.

"Oh fuck, right there!" Josie reached down and held Jenny's hand in place. She pushed up against my cock and Jenny's hand. Her muscles tightened and her body convulsed.

Josie began to squirt, at which point Jenny rubbed the outside of her pussy ferociously.

"Shit I'm so sorry!" Josie tried to apologize for squirting, but Jenny didn't stop, she just kept at her.

And I kept pounding into Josie even though I had cum already. We had to push through her orgasm, giving her the full length and width of the wave of pleasure.

"Oh my god, my god, my god!" Josie's face contorted. "Ugh ugh ugh!" Her screams lost their voice, and eventually all she could do was wince in pain and pleasure. Her body reached the edge, the wave crashing into her repeatedly.

She spasmed and came hard, her pussy juices were all over us as. Her warm, tight pussy was now slippery and wet. And she had peed all over Jenny's hand and it ran down her leg onto the towel.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing!" Josie collapsed, her body flat on the towel, spent. "What the hell just happened?" She was panting heavily, but it started to subside.

"Don't tell me you never had an orgasm before."

"Not like that," Josie countered. "Never so long, so deep, so fulfilling."

"It seemed like you enjoyed it," Jenny said smiling. She came over to the hot tub and splashed water and rinsed her face.

"Oh god I'm so sorry about peeing on you like that, I don't know what happened."

"The women in our family all squirt when they have really powerful orgasms."

"I had no idea."

"You've never squirted before?" I asked.

"Nope, first time. That was so fucking intense," Josie admitted.

"It was pretty amazing, I must admit," I said playfully.

"Oh, thank you Jack," Josie sat up and kissed me. Her hand reached behind my head as she tried to connect her lips to mine. Our tongues danced and our mouths meshed. It was a passionate kiss, but too short. She put her head on my chest, she was exhausted and out of breath.

Then after a moment she turned towards her sister. "And thank you, too."

Then she did something that surprised us all. Josie reached for Jenny, touched her face with her hand, and kissed her firmly on the mouth. She kissed her, not as a sister, but as a woman and a lover.

I thought Jenny might block her, but she was slow to react, taken back by the move.

"Why did you do that?" Jenny said as she pulled away finally, looking at her a bit confused.

"Because you gave me something I never had. And you shared with me something that, by all right, you could have kept for yourself."

"What was that?"

"Jack. You shared Jack."

-----

"Time for a break," I broke the silence. "I'm hungry. Anyone need anything?" I put on my shorts and went inside. I needed time to recover, but also time to think about how crazy this had all become.

Jenny came in with me, wrapping her towel around her chest. We made sandwiches for all three of us. I carried a tray of food and drinks and Jenny led me back outside. We ate mostly in the peace and quiet, relishing the smells of the forest and sight of the lake in the distance.

Afterwards I cleaned up and took everything back inside. When I came back out, what I encountered confused me.

Josie sat with her legs bent in front of her. She had her arms pulling them in and the towel wrapped over all of her. She rested her head on her arm, and tears slowly rolled down her cheek.

Jenny knelt next to her sister, putting an arm around her, comforting her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I've spent all this time, all this energy," Josie looked up, wiping tears from her face, "competing against you, I just couldn't let things go."

I looked up in astonishment but kept to myself, quietly observing.

"Hey..." Jenny patted her shoulder gently, in comfort.

"When we were kids, it was who finished chores first, or who got better grades. Lately it's been petty things, like who bikes in first, or who has better nail polish, or who got ogled by some random guy. And every time, I have to point it out to ensure you knew. It's so exhausting, and for what."

"Josie, we don't have to do this..." Jenny tried to offer an out, but Josie continued.

"And in one day," she emphasized the word, "one day, you showed me how selfish I have been. How pointless it has all been."

"Pointless?" Jenny asked, quietly, respectfully.

"Not only you beat me at my own game, but it wasn't close. We're not even in the same league. I was shooting you with a water gun, and you blasted me with a fire hose. Although probably it shouldn't have been a competition in the first place."

"Perhaps. But I've been competing too. We've been at it for years, and it takes two to play the game. Although someone recently was trying to help me to let go." Jenny looked at me just briefly, but I couldn't tell what her feelings were based on it.

"You're more giving and loving and beautiful -- as a person. And I've been none of those things. I've been spending all this time on things that don't really matter, and not enough time on things that do."

"Oh, Jo," Jenny held her sister, helping her through the emotional pain they had created and carried forward all these years. Josie cried, and Jenny held her to her chest, and gently stroked her hair.

Josie lifted her head, wiping tears from her face as the crying subsided.

"You guys will think I'm naïve. But I didn't even know what a real orgasm was until today."

"That's a good thing, right?" I finally chimed in.

"No, it just made things worse," Josie exclaimed. "I'm a total mess."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I just had the best sex of my life. And it was my younger sister that gave it to me."

-----

The girls hugged and we all sat quietly side by side, our legs dangling in the water. The taller sister Jenny had her arm around her older and slightly shorter sister Josie. I was a foot away, with them in the moment, but careful not to intrude too far into their moment.

Across the lake, the sun was going down over the trees and mountain in the distance.

"Jenny, I don't want to compete with you anymore." Josie started the conversation.

"Sounds like a good idea," Jenny replied. "For both of us."

"And what I am about to propose might seem like it's still a competition, considering all we've been through," Josie explained. "But I promise you it's not. Just hear me out. Both of you."

"What is it?" Jenny inquired, and I looked in on them too.

"Jack," Josie turned to me next. "You have been amazing, putting up with us through our fighting and competing and using you to get back at each other."

"Well, I can't complain right now."

"And I want to thank you for doing something the other day," she continued undeterred. "Or should I say, for not doing something."

"What?" I was totally confused.

"When I tried to seduce you in the shower, to test you... I offered you the chance to do anything with me." I recalled her being wet and soaped up, inviting me seductively to fuck her in the shower.

"And even when you thought nothing would happen between you two, you declined because you said you didn't want to break my sister's heart."

"Well, yea, uh..." my voice trailed off, I didn't really know what to say, and this let her continue.

"The thing is, had you given in, we would have had awesome sex for sure. I would have won the competition and rubbed it in her face. But it would have ended there." She emphasized, "For all of us."

"I'm not sure..." I stammered.

"When you put my sister ahead of your selfish desires, you really gave her something special. It was then I realized how much you love her. And through this all, it's clear to me that you care so much for the most important person in my world. And for that that I love you too."

"Wait, what?" Jenny asked a little concerned.

"It's not the same as you two, I get it," Josie said looking between us on either side of her. "But it's more love than normal cousins feel for each other, that's for sure."

Somehow, we knew what she meant.

"So here it is. I figure we have time for one more round. Before everyone comes back in a couple of hours. Our moms, your sister - it will be a full house. I suspect we can't go on quite like this anymore. After tonight, I think the two of you will have to do whatever you want a bit more... discretely."

"I'm still not sure I get what you're saying."

"I'm saying that I'm giving myself to you. To both of you. Completely. Not as a seduction test, not as a twisted part in any game. Just because I want to say thank you and give you that in return."

Jenny and I looked at each other, unsure of how to respond.

Josie stood up. "Come lovers," she held out her hands. "Let's make this one for the ages."

"What?" The phrase circled in the back of my mind, something familiar that I just couldn't place.

"Years from now, anytime you've just had sex and wonder how it stacks up... you'll say, 'sure that was nice, but it wasn't like that one time we all found lust and love at the Lake House'." Did she just wink?

Then it dawned on me. It was just like Jenny said to me the other day!

"Do you two really share everything?" It was a statement and a question.

"Well," Josie thought about it. "Now we do." She shrugged and smiled and led us back inside.

-----

The mountain cabin home had all the amenities you would want. Full kitchen, back deck with hot tub. There was a master and 3 smaller guest bedrooms. Even the grand room had a sofa and space for an airbed for when extra visitors stayed over.

But the only bed large enough to fit 3 comfortably was the master. And that's right where Josie led us.

"I have just one request," Josie said as she disrobed and climbed up on the bed. "Each one of us comes at the hands of the other two."

"Just our hands?" I asked holding mine up for inspection.

"You know what I mean."

"Yea. But why?"

"So we're all involved in taking care of each other. We can all be part of each other's best-ever." Again the same words! But I could no longer be surprised.

"I like where you're going with this," Jenny said, dropping her towel and joining her on the bed.

"But who does Jack get to fuck?" Josie asked with a finger at the corner of her mouth, playfully.

"How about Jack fucks us both. Neither of us are left out that way either. No competition."

"I like where you're going with this," Josie said.