Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I can keep up with you two," I added. "I mean, I've come so much in the last couple of days, I can't do it non-stop."

"True," Jenny added. "How's this. Screw me first. Then service us and get us both off, which serves as a break of sorts. Then we get you hard again, and you can fuck Josie last."

"I like where you're going with this," I added -- we all said it now.

"Hey, why do you get him first?" Jenny asked. "That's not fair! Everyone knows the first bite of a juicy steak is the best."

"I thought we were over competing against each other," Jenny said.

"Sorry. It's a tough habit to break, after all these years," Josie admitted. "But I'm trying."

"Me too," Jenny offered. "But I think you mis-understood my intent," Jenny said lovingly. "Some save the middle, juiciest part of the steak for last, it's the best bite. I was trying to give that to you."

"Really? That's so sweet!"

"Are you two literally talking about me like I'm a piece of meat?"

"Oh my gosh," Jenny laughed. "Sorry Jack! What would you suggest?"

"Actually, I would do Josie first."

"Why?"

"Because I want to finish in your ass, and that should be last," I said to Jenny with lust and love.

"Saving it for dessert?" Jenny giggled.

"Wait, I want that too!" Josie interrupted.

"No need to fight over me girls," I said jokingly. "There will be other chances. Other nights..."

"No Jack," Josie said straight faced. "After tonight, you two can do what you want, but I think this is our grand finale."

"What? Why?" Hoping I didn't sound too disappointed for Jenny's sake.

"You and Jenny need to be free to pursue whatever it is you have," Josie said smartly. "And that can't happen with me around all the time, involved in your sexual escapades."

"Josie, I..." my voice trailed off, I couldn't say what I wanted to say.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm having the time of my life. But this is just lust for me. Well, lust with a side of love. What you two have, what I hope you have, is love with a side of lust. Eventually you need to give her your full, undivided attention."

"Josie," Jenny said lovingly.

"Starting tomorrow." Josie added, smiling naughtily.

"So, do I have your order then ladies?" I asked. "Four course meal: Appetizer, salad, entrée, dessert?"

"Yes. But tonight," Jenny said with love in her eyes, "you can have Josie's ass for dessert."

"Are you sure?" I asked. I definitely wanted to fuck Josie's tight little butt. And they had agreed no more competition, but it's hard to change habits.

"There will be other times for us," Jenny said. "The Queen accepts her subject's plea."

The two sisters lay side by side, with some room between them. They were naked, and beautiful, and loving and sharing. And they were my cousins, and now my lovers.

"Coming, Jack?" Jenny asked seductively.

"Well, not yet." I replied, pun intended.

I climbed onto the bed, on my knees, between them. I leaned forward and reached for Jenny's breasts, kissing one and massaging both. I kneaded them causing her to moan. I reached up for her mouth and kissed her passionately. A minute or two we were lost in each other's embrace, kissing fiercely.

"Don't forget me," Josie peeped.

Jenny broke our kiss, and I looked at her with the question in my eyes.

And she answered it. "Make love with her the same as you would love me."

Josie invited me over with her cute smile and playful come-hither look. I kissed her, my tongue darting in and out of her mouth and fencing with hers. I then sucked her nipple and massaged her other breast.

Meanwhile, Jenny slid down the bed and got between my knees. I only found out what she was doing when I felt her warm mouth totally engulf my cock.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," I said with pleasant surprise.

"Just nice?" Jenny asked playfully.

"Ask me again later." I replied. She took my member back in her warm mouth, sucking my shaft and licking the head periodically.

"Hey," Josie realized what was going on. "I think I'm supposed to be the fluffer girl."

"Fluffer?" I ask incredulously.

"Yeah, the girl that gets the guy hard before a porn scene."

"I know what it is," I replied smiling. "I was just surprised you said it."

"Girls watch porn too," Josie had a devilish look in her eyes. She moved down by Jenny but on the other side of me.

"Lay between us Jack," Josie instructed. I twisted over and around, careful not to kick them in the face with my legs. Then I slipped in between them, two girls on either side of me, their heads near my hips.

Jenny crawled up onto my leg, pressing her lovely, round breasts into my thigh. She grabbed my cock and resumed licking.

Josie slithered up my side too. Her breasts were smaller but rubbing against me they felt just as nice. It's not as much the size, as it is the look, the feel, the taste, and how they are used.

I watched Josie as she approached my cock like a hungry predator. Her eyes locked on mine as she stuck out her tongue and playfully darted it across and along the bulbous mushroom head.

"I've seen this online," Josie said sexily. "Guys really seem to love it." Josie held the back of Jenny's head with her hand, holding her in place at the top of my cock. Then she reached out with her tongue until she touched Jenny. They fenced all around me, their lips lusciously brushing against my cock head.

"I'm in heaven!" I was watching my two hot, sexy, horny girl cousins tongue-kiss around, over and through my cock. First it was from either side. Then they went to the top and just above, touching their lips in a full kiss between them. Slowly, Josie lowered their mouths onto my cock again, and kept their lips engaged. My cock head was hidden from view, fully engulfed by two wet, luscious mouths.

Jenny held my cock firmly, rubbing and stroking it as they continued the sexiest kiss I've ever seen or felt. Not to be outdone, Josie grabbed my balls, gently rolling them in her hand.

I reached out and grabbed Jenny's breast closest to me, and with my other hand reached Josie's too.

I started massaging them, pinching their nipples. Then Josie reached out and grabbed Jenny's other breast, we were both squeezing and playing with one of her nipples. Jenny moaned, still engaged on my cock. Her eyes went wide, and she looked at Josie in surprise. But instead of complaining, she lifted so we could get a better hold of her full globes as they hung down off her chest.

Then she reached over and fondled Josie's other breast. We were all engaged in pleasing each other. And the girls continued to give me French-oral, the best blowjob I've ever head.

"Oh fuck. We might have a change in plans girls," I said, as I lifted up onto my elbows. I tilted my waist, forcing my cock up and against their mouths. I removed my hands off their breasts, and instead put them gently on the backs of their heads. This was the sign, I was about to cum.

"Jen, don't break off, no matter what." Josie instructed -- her turn to control the naughty scene.

They continued to kiss, and my cock was between them. I was being stroked and massaged and cupped and fondled. Their lips were wet and warm and heaven against me. Their tongues swirled and played, touching each other, touching me.

Looking down at the sight of my two cousins sucking my cock, I just lost it.

"Argh!" I shot my loads up. I blew my load, harder and stronger than I could imagine possible.

Jenny was caught off guard, taking the first two large blasts. She made a noise trying to keep it all but didn't gag. Josie attacked my head, sucking hard. She got a few shorter bursts, as I spurted into her mouth 3-4-5 times and more.

They continued with their lips pressed against each other, as my cock pulsed. My legs and thighs clenched as my body jolted. Jenny continued jerking my cock, squeezing the last bits of jizz from me. Josie swirled her tongue in Jenny's mouth, as they tasted and ate my cum.

"Fuck that was great!" I said collapsing back on the bed.

"That was so fucking hot! I'm going to have to do that again someday."

"Certainly, the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Ding!" Josie chimed. "That's one!"

"Remember, it's not supposed to be a competition," Jenny said.

"It's always a competition. It's, just not against each other anymore. It will be the benchmark to compare against for all others, for all time."

"Holy fuck!" I was still panting, when the girls finally released me.

"The ladies of the court required to be serviced, Jack" Josie said it this time. They two women rolled away from me, as I sat up.

"And it will be my pleasure. Who first?"

"The best way is for you to control it. After all, it's your tongue we want."

"Well, each of us gets to cum and the hands of the other, as requested. Josie goes next, give her time to recover before the finale."

"Where do you want me?" Josie asked, sitting up on her knees.

"Lay over here, legs off the end of the bed," I instructed. "Jenny, I want you to straddle her in a 69."

"I like where you're going with this," she said, positioning herself over her sister's face.

Josie reached up and put a finger inside Jenny's pussy and began to lick her gently.

"Oh yea, I like where you're going with this," Jenny said to Josie.

Then Jenny leaned forward. I marveled at her lovely body, folding down onto her sister underneath her. Two beautiful women, their bodies meshed and engaged.

Jenny found Josie's pussy with her hand as Josie spread her legs a bit. But then I came around and held her legs wide. Jenny dug her face in, licking at her sister.

"Fuck yea," Josie managed to moan as her sister resumed eating her out. She had her palm on the outside, and her tongue on the inside.

"Jenny, lift up a second," I instructed. She sat up, then I pushed back on Josie's legs, all the way back to her chest.

"Lean down with your arms inside her thighs, and you will pin her down."

"I seem to recall someone doing this to me," Jenny winked at me.

"I seem to recall someone liking it very much," I winked back.

Jenny leaned down and pinned her legs back. The motion lifted Josie's hips up and slightly off the bed. Now her pussy angled up, and Jenny got full access to her vagina. She dove in face first and ate her for all she was worth.

I knelt at the edge of the bed, spreading Josie's ass cheeks with my hands. Then I licked her butt, caressing her soft, tight rump. I had teased her before, this time I was more forceful. I inserted my tongue, feeling her insides and pressing all the way in.

"I love it," Josie offered. "All the attention. Both of you with your hands touching me all over."

"Keep eating pussy, it will distract you."

"Distract me from what?"

"From this," I said, slipping a finger into her tight butt. Jenny had two fingers in her pussy, and I inserted two as well as we began finger-fucking her.

"Ugh! Shit that's tight!" Josie exclaimed.

"Too much?" I asked worried if she was in pain.

"Don't you dare stop!"

We alternated moving in and out of her, and Jenny then licked her clit. My cock was raging hard, but I ignored it, now was not the time.

"Oh god, that's it, right there," Josie was in heaven.

I spread her ass cheeks apart and slipped a second finger in her ass. Then I pushed them in all the way.

"Ugh! Holy shit, are you in my ass?" Josie still had her head was till buried between her sister's legs.

"Just my fingers. I have to be sure my cock will fit in your ass." It was part true that I wanted to take good care of her. But it was also just to talk dirty and naughty as we worked her.

"Oh fuck, I don't know..." Josie was stretched to the max, feeling pain and pleasure as we worked her pussy and her ass. "Argh!" Bang-bang-bang we kept finger-fucking her as she writhed under us.

Josie arched her back and tried to clench her legs. But Jenny still had her pinned with her torso holding her tightly in place. She was our captive, unable to move out of the way from our coordinated attack.

She moved her hands from Jenny's hips down to her head that was between her legs. She held it in place, then forcefully mashed it into her pussy.

"Eat me!" We both accelerated the attack on her senses, with Jenny furiously licking her clit.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Josie spasmed and squirted, although there was less pee this time. Jenny was prepared and turned her face. She removed her fingers, allowing me to dive in face first into Josie's wet pussy. I drove my tongue deep into her.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Josie cried as her body tensed and jolted. Jenny and I continued to rub her, slower now, as she came down off the high and collapsed into the bed.

"That's two!" she said as she panted heavily. "Your tongue is so awesome!"

I was about to say thanks, but Jenny beat me to it.

"I don't mind licking pussy as much as I thought I would," Jenny replied.

"Hell, if I had known that we would have done this a long time ago," Josie added.

"There's lots of things we're all learning about each other," Jenny said flirtatiously as she rolled off her.

"Jenny, you're next," I said standing up next to the end of the bed.

"Wait, I need a few minutes," Josie complained, her arms splayed out and she was completely spent.

"No time," I replied. "We only have an hour left before everyone arrives."

"Oh shit, you're right!" She then hopped up with renewed energy. "Where do you want us?"

"Jenny, on your side," I said as I moved around to the other side of the room. I climbed on the bed and lay behind her, spooning her.

Lifting her leg up and back onto mine, I reached down with my hand and began playing with Jenny's pussy. I rubbed one hand on the outside, then slipped two fingers inside her from behind.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," she cooed.

"Just nice?" I asked playfully.

"Ask me again in a few minutes."

"You're already warm and wet."

"My fluffer girl got me all hot and bothered," she winked at her sister.

"I want to see you play with each other's tits." Josie scooted over and lay next to her, in the opposite direction. She angled in and gently massaged her breasts. She pushed her chest in next to Jenny's face so she could do the same.

"Is this for you or for me?" Jenny asked as she massaged Josie's breast and bit her nipple playfully.

"It's hot for sure. But it's more to distract you from this" I explained as I inserted my hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny said as my cock hammered at her from behind. I reached around and played with her clit. Josie closed her mouth and sucked hard on her now, she had one breast in each hand.

"Oh yea, right there!" Jenny cried out as I drilled my cock into her and played with the outside of her pussy with my fingers.

"Fuck your cock feels so big!" Jenny exclaimed in ecstasy. She arched her back and pushed her chest out against Josie's face.

"It's the angle I think," I replied.

"You can fuck me in any position, anytime, anywhere," Jenny added.

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." I grabbed her hips with both hands, and relentlessly pounded at her from behind. Her soft, meaty rump against my abdomen felt great as she pushed back against me. But I knew this was not about me coming inside her, not this time.

"Speaking of any position, let's try something new. Roll with me," I said as I grabbed Jenny by the shoulder and pulled her on top of me as I roll back on the bed.

"Whoa! Nice move!" Jenny was face up and I still had my cock inside her. She squirmed on top of me.

"Brace yourself with your arms back here." Once she planted, I lifted her legs, pulling them back behind the knees and towards her chest.

"Josie, get in there and finish her off," I instructed. "No matter what."

"I understand." She scooted towards us and leaned in where our bodies met. Josie used her fingers to spread her lips, and her tongue darted across her clit licking back and forth.

"Fuck that's hot!" Jenny exclaimed while watching her sister lick her and my cock was still in her pussy.

Once Josie had found her rhythm, I pulled back slightly on Jenny's legs again. The weight was more than I anticipated, but I was determined to hold the position for as long as I could. It created just enough space between us that I could move my hips and thrust upwards into her.

"Oh fuck me, both of you!" Jenny's head fell back as she cried out in pleasure.

Josie rubbed her pussy furiously, and blocked her face with her other hand, guarding against the pee she was expecting to hit her face. But it didn't.

"Oh, ugh! Not yet almost!" Jenny was writhing in pleasure, but also pain, aching to be released but unable to get there.

"Put a finger in my ass," she begged. I tried to reach for her rear with one hand, but as soon as I released her leg, she stopped me.

"Jack, if you let go of my leg, I'll lose balance and fall." She panted and heaved as we continued to try and get her off. "Fuck... I'm so close it hurts! Josie, please help finish me!" Jenny cried out.

"I'll do it," Josie replied. She wanted to give everything to her new partner that ached to be released and begged for help. She licked her thumb and reaching underneath slipped it into her sister's bum. Jenny's ass clenched and her sphincter tightened on the finger in her butt.

I continued to thrust up with my cock, pushing hard until I pressed against her vagina wall. Josie licked her pussy and Jenny grabbed the back of her head with one hand as she smashed her face into her.

"Holy fuck that's it!" Jenny screamed out as the wave of pleasure blasted her. She came hard and started to pee. She squirted on her sister's face as she licked her through the orgasm. Josie was a real trooper, staying in there as long as she could.

"Oh fuck, I love you both!" Jenny cried out, coming hard and peeing some more.

"That's because we're making you come anytime, anywhere, in any position," I added.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Jenny was in ecstasy as the powerful orgasm continued to rock her body.

Jenny collapsed onto my chest. Josie removed her thumb and we lay there for a moment.

"Oh shit, that was so fucking great!" Jenny was exhausted and rolled onto her side.

"Three!" Josie counted.

"You two were so awesome. Josie, thank you so much."

"I didn't mind licking pussy as much I thought I would," she said.

"If only we had known," Jenny echoed the earlier comment, but she was too exhausted to finish the sentence.

"But I think you tried to trick me," she said in an innocent girl voice, playing that her feelings were hurt.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked raising on her elbow.

"When you asked for a finger," she replied. "You said you would fall if Jack released your leg. But you had no problem using one arm that was presumably holding you up to smash my face into your pussy."

I wondered at the time why she had stopped me. Jenny was caught.

"I wanted to see if you would really do it," Jenny smiled, winking at her. "And you did."

"You could have just asked me," Josie replied.

"And you would have put a finger in my bum, no questions asked?" Jenny had doubt in her voice.

"Two days ago, no." Josie concurred. "But today, absolutely. I was determined to give you everything you wanted, everything you needed. I was going to finish you off, no matter what."

"No matter what? Then you've learned lesson number two."

"Which is?" Josie asked.

"Paying attention to and satisfying the needs of your lover."

"Am I?"

"You're doing pretty good, yes." Jenny complimented her.

"No," Josie interjected. "I mean, am I your lover?"

"Today you are." Jenny answered as best she could.

"Just today?"

"You're the one who said things have to change," Jenny recalled her words, "Starting tomorrow."

"I'm not so sure anymore," Josie contemplated. "I don't know who I am, what I want, what to call this."