Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to put a label on it," Jenny reflected. "Just do what you feel, live in the moment, give yourself freely and receive back in return."

"Zen Jen?"

She laughed. "I think it was something Jack was trying to tell me." Jenny nodded to me in appreciation.

"And speaking of Jack," Josie said, looking at the clock on the nightstand table. "We have about 20 minutes. Dessert will have to be fast."

"Well, if my fluffer girl can help, I think we can manage that."

"Tell me what you want," Jenny added.

"Lay here, head at the edge of the bed," I instructed. Jenny rolled and moved into place.

"Josie on top in a 69, that way." Josie straddled her sister, scooting back until her feet were off the edge of the bed.

"You seem to like us in this position," Jenny spoke, the question required a response.

"I do. But Josie said each at the hands of the other two," I replied. "And for that we end up being in close proximity. This accomplishes what I like and what she asked for."

"We're losing precious time," Josie interrupted us. "The lady of the court wants her just dessert!" She wiggled her bottom.

"Eat Jenny's pussy," I instructed her.

"What? Why. She had her turn," Josie shot back. But she lowered her head between Jenny's legs, laying on top of her beautiful sister.

"Partly for her pleasure, and partly because it will distract you from this," and with that I licked my fingers and slipped one into her butt and two into her pussy.

"Oh shit!" was her first reaction.

"That's the shocker!"

"Call it whatever you want, just keep doing it to me!" Josie replied, then resumed eating Jenny out.

"Your fluffer girl awaits," Jenny said calling my attention beneath me. Her mouth was open, offering to get me hard again.

I stood up against them, then lowered enough to put my semi-hard cock in her mouth. She responded by grabbing my ass and pulling me into her face.

Jenny licked me and used hand to jerk me in tiny motions at the base. Her other hand fondled my balls.

"I love the taste of us," she said. I had last fucked her pussy and she came on me.

Jenny resumed licking my shaft and sucking my head. Then with her hand she reached up and rubbed Josie's clit. Josie in response bore down on her, fingering and licking her in return.

I was rock hard again, in part from Jenny giving me oral, and part from my fingers in Josie's orifices. Also because they were playing with each other's pussy in a 69, and I was anticipating fucking my cousin Josie's tight pussy and ass. It was amazing and I was trying to relish every moment of it.

"Ready for dessert?" Josie lifted her head to call out.

"Don't rush me," I replied. "I like to take my time pleasing my partners."

"Normally yes. Right now, you need to step on it. We only have 15 minutes," she confirmed the time.

"Oh shit, you're right!"

I stepped over to the nightstand, retrieving a small tube of lubricant. With a dollop on my finger, I slipped two fingers into her bum. Then I put my cock in her pussy.

Fuck she was tight!

"Um, wrong hole Jack!"

"I know what I'm doing," I said. Shit -- they did talk about everything!

"I didn't order the cheesecake; I want the hot fudge sundae!"

"Did you just go there -- fudge?" Jenny giggled.

"I was just thinking about my favorite dessert. But I guess I did!" Josie laughed.

I rammed into her pussy while I still had my fingers in her ass, spreading the lube around.

"Oh fuck, I love you filling me up like this," Josie exclaimed. "But if you're going to fuck me in the ass, now is the time! We only have 10 minutes!"

I lined up my cock at her butthole. I marveled at how she looked, how she felt. Her lovely body intertwined and engaged with her sister, my cousin Jenny. It was a beautiful moment in time.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Are you seriously asking me now?"

"After this there is no going back."

"If you had a choice, would you change it?" She asked me back.

"You seriously talk about everything?" I asked Jenny.

"Not everything," she mused.

"I watched you two the other day, remember?" Josie replied. "I saw how much Jenny enjoyed it, and I knew I wanted to have you do the same for me, to me."

"Now fuck me in the ass or lose me forever!" Holy shit she had been watching us!

I pushed my cock into her tight little butt. And oh man it was the greatest single feeling my cock ever reported to my brain. The look, the feel, the smell, the sights, the tastes -- my senses were on overload.

Jenny's anal escapade with me the other day was by far the best-ever day overall.

But Josie's ass was special, soft and tight and smooth. Her muscles wrapped tightly around my cock as I grabbed her hips and pushed all the way in.

"Argh! Fuck that's big!" Josie exclaimed.

"Oh shit, are you all right?" I asked with concern and started to pull back.

"Don't you dare think about stopping now," Josie called out. "I can take it!"

I resumed, thrusting back into her butt with more force the next time.

"Ugh! Give it to me Jack!"

"Fuck! You are so hot and tight!" I called out.

"Oh fuck, I love you inside me!" Josie cried. "And Jenny licking my pussy, it's so naughty."

I looked down, and Jenny did have her mouth against Josie's pussy licking her clit furiously. She nearly had one hand entirely in her pussy. With her other hand she gave me the thumbs up to keep going!

I pulled as far back as I could without popping out. Then I spread Josie's ass cheeks opening her butt wider. Then I pushed with full intensity back into her.

"Ugh! Fuck my tight ass with your wonderful cock!" Josie used naughty words like her sister had!

Sliding in against her smooth, soft skin, her tight sphincter, reaching deep into her ass, it was just wonderful, amazing, fantastic. It was naughty and nasty and everything I hoped it would be.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I began pounding into her from behind with all I had.

With Jenny still licking her pussy, Josie couldn't hold off anymore.

"Jenny, eat my pussy!"

"What?" She was taken aback.

"I want you to taste me as I cum on your face! It will get me off for sure!"

Jenny did as she was asked, lifting her head up at her opening. I reached down with one hand under Jenny's head, helping her smash up into Josie's body. Then she tongued into her pussy with all she had.

"Fuck me oh fucking fuck!" She came hard on Josie's face, on her mouth. Jenny for her part lapped up as much girl-cum as she could. Josie peed on her neck and chest. It wasn't as much as before, but it was enough to know she really orgasmed hard.

Realizing her bliss, I grabbed her hips with both hands and pushed deep into her ass. She pushed back, her tight butt against my abdomen felt great. I put a foot up on the edge of the bed, gaining as much angle as I could. I fucked down and into her butt with speed and ferocity.

She tightened her ass, clenching her muscles, grabbing onto my cock and squeezing the life out of me.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming deep into your tight little ass!" And boy did I ever. I blew my load, spurting my jizz into her again and again. "Fuck me!" Bang-bang-bang I pounded into her until I had nothing left to give.

"Holy shit!" I said, holding my position fully into her, my abs pressed hard into her backside. Her ass muscles still clenched periodically on my cock.

I pulled out, spent. I crashed onto the bed next to my two beautiful girl cousins. "Holy crap!"

"I know, one for the ages," Josie replied with exhaustion. She rolled off onto the other side of Jenny. "Fuck I love you both so much."

"You're just saying that because we're fucking you in every way possible. Don't confuse lust with love," Jenny added.

"I'm not. It's both and I want more."

"What? I thought you were done."

"I want to love and fuck and be fucked by both of you. It was definitely the best-ever. I don't want this to be the last-ever."

"I don't either," I replied.

"Neither do I," Jenny added.

"But we do have to be careful with a full house," Josie added.

"Time check -- 3 minutes!"

"Quick rinse in the shower -- one minute each!"

We all jumped up off the bed, gathering our towels. We each took a minute, to just soap and rinse. Then we scampered back to our rooms to change as quickly as we could.

I heard a car park and the doors slam shut.

"Times up! They're back!" I called out down the hall for the girls to hear.

"We can tell!" Josie replied as their bedroom doors closed.

We changed and came out into the grand room, panting but just in time.

The front door opened, and in came my mom, their mom Julie and my sister Jill, back from the Caribbean vacation cruise.

"Hey everyone!" Jill called out. "How have you all been?" Hugs were passed around as the cousins all connected again.

"So, what have you all been up to this week?" Jill asked. "Having a good time? Has Jack been taking good care of you?"

Jenny laughed and I nearly choked.

I didn't know how things would play out in the days ahead.

All I knew is we had found lust and love at the Lake House.