Lust and Love in a Coronavirus World Ch. 01

Story Info
Locked-in thanks to the virus, things heat up.
6.2k words
4.46
61.8k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I'm absolutely certain that you've all noticed how boring life has become, now that we're all 'locked-in' or otherwise confined to our homes, but while we've been deprived of the opportunity of mixing with other people, it's actually encouraged interactions within the families.

Well, that's how it is here in my little corner of Britain -- but fortunately we're an entire family locked into one house and just as fortunately we all get on well together. At least, we've been locked-down for over a week now and no-one's attacked any other family member -- yet! We've had some wonderful evenings when we've all just sat around and had a few drinks and talked but while those gatherings help bring us together, the need for some sex can't so easily be solved. Some good energetic masturbation in the privacy of our rooms does help but it isn't the same as a good fuck, is it? Of course our parents could simply retire to their marital bed and fuck all night if they chose to, but Becky and I don't have that luxury and even inside the first week we've begun to feel the need for release with no hope of entertaining boyfriends or girlfriends. Sure, we could try to nip out and meet friends at night but my parents have security cameras all around the house so that would be doomed to failure very quickly.

Most certainly I've had that urgent desire for a fuck and I'm sure that Becky has suffered too -- she's no virgin either so her needs are probably as great as mine.

Oh, thinking of sex and of our parents, they seem to have become a lot less concerned about the privacy of such matters because they seem to be making more noise when they fuck at night and both of them have been spotted naked as they move between the bathroom and bedroom, which doesn't usually happen. Perhaps it's just that I've noticed it more as my frustration has grown -- or perhaps I'm beginning to lust after my mother -- I certainly could do. She's bloody gorgeous to be honest and certainly doesn't look her age. Becky also confided in me that she thinks that Dad looks sexy, so it's affecting both of us...

Becky and I -- Becky's 21 and I'm near enough two years older, are still at home by default -- neither of us has yet ventured out to set up our own homes. I guess it comes down to the parental home being cheaper and more comfortable than anything either of us would care to afford and the added fact that our parents haven't even tried to kick us out. We could afford to move out because we're not entirely destitute -- Becky and I had been left with a handy inheritance from Mum's parents when they died, as had Mum and Dad of course, but why should we? We could both afford to rent but there's no place like home, is there?

Our parents are well and truly together and have been for some 27 years now and fortunately this virus hasn't ruined their lives. They both work from home; Dad has his own business and a fairly successful one at that, doing something with designing (it's too complex for me to bother to know more) while Mum's been working from home as a writer for some newspaper and is also the author of several excellently erotic novels.

Once Mum's parents died and left them their nest egg, rather than move or take over rooms in the house, (which feels crowded enough as it is) Dad bought a small cabin that's now situated not far from our back door and inside he's created two high-tech work-rooms so that both he and Mum can have some peace, privacy and comfort. They both tend to lock themselves away for hours when they're busy although we can still reach them via an intercom that Dad set up but we do our best to leave them alone.

Becky and I have both recently finished at uni but whatever plans we had for the future have been put on hold while this virus thing is happening -- but neither of us are panicking yet -- apart from the missing social side, it's actually quite nice (so far) to be able to relax and not have to study or work.

We also have a big garden so we're not completely cooped up in the house -- there's room for us all to spread our legs somewhat. Actually those words lead me straight back to my earlier subject -- sex or the lack of it.

The spreading of legs seems to have become something of a habit for my sister and while I've no complaints really, her habits have been causing me a few problems because deprived of other female pleasures she's making me more and more horny and frustrated and that's pretty well where this story really begins.

It came to a head the other day when I came back indoors after washing my car -- how often can you wash a car before it's seen as obsessive compulsive behaviour -- and she was there in the lounge, reclining in an armchair as she watched something on TV in her t-shirt and little shorts with her long sleek legs spread right out. More than that, I swear that I caught her quickly pulling her hand from inside her shorts even though she gave me such a totally innocent look. Whatever, it caused me to retreat quickly to my bedroom to allow things to calm down again...

It was while I was unwinding in my room that I began browsing the internet and almost immediately I stumbled on an article in a somewhat edgy site, that suggested that we'd soon be seeing more cases of incest -- and that got me thinking. It certainly made sense and at that moment I also began to wonder exactly why my sister was being so blatant in her actions. Perhaps she was already considering incest -- perhaps her frustrations had grown so that no male was safe?

Such ideas immediately stirred my penis and in seconds I was rock hard again because despite the stigma of incest, the very idea excited me -- especially incest with Becky. With her looks and her sexy body she'd make an ideal partner and already I could imagine sinking my rigid cock into her hot and almost certainly very sexy pussy. As a horny young man any thoughts of sex did that to be honest, but with a pretty sister and, for that matter, an equally gorgeous mum I was just cannon fodder for the situation.

Quickly opening a good porn site I lowered my shorts and took my seven inches of stiff oozing cock in my hand and it took all of three minutes before I was spraying cum up the bed, having forgotten to get a towel ready. I used my t-shirt to clean up the mess and chucked it in the laundry bin then found another one to wear before venturing out of my room again.

Our parents were ensconced in their office and Becky was still there with her legs stretched out as she watched TV and as I arrived I spotted her swiftly stuffing something under a cushion before she resumed her innocent concentration on the TV.

"What's on?" I asked as I slumped into the other armchair, "Anything good?"

"Nah, it's one of those reality shows -- it's a pre-recorded one but its ok," she answered, dragging her eyes from the TV to look at me, "Why, what did you want to watch?"

"Nothing really," I said as I shook my head, "I'm just bored -- just need something to do, that's what."

"Huh -- don't I know it," she said with a wry grin, "Can't see my friends; can't go out at night."

"Can't get any sex then?" I asked, aiming to simply add to the conversation rather than be provocative, "Can't get laid, eh?"

"Fuckin' right!" she answered quickly, "Not that I was liable to get much -- I think that Bob and I were about to split up anyway."

"Oh that's tough," I said, "Bet that hurts -- you've been together for over a year, haven't you?"

"Yeah but the last few months just weren't the same," she said, her mouth forming unspoken words, "We were kind of, you know, losing touch and now with this virus... Oh, fuck it; I haven't had any fun for ages."

"So what now?" I asked, "I mean, you can't go out and look for another guy, can you, so that just leaves cyber-sex or DIY stuff -- you know what I mean."

I made hand gestures to indicate jerking off and Becky nodded.

"Huh!" she grunted, "Not a whole lot of fun in that is there? It's just plain fucking frustrating!"

"Know the feeling," I added, "What with studying for my finals and then feeling exhausted afterwards I haven't done anything for several months either."

"Oh yeah, you said you don't have a girlfriend right now, do you?" asked Becky, "Bet it's tough for you too."

I nodded then stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

"I'm going to get a drink -- anything you want?" I asked and Becky put her thumb up.

"Yeah, a big glass of wine would go down perfectly," she answered and I knew which wine she preferred.

Our parents were fine with us drinking in moderation and since Becky and I were both financially sound, we'd agreed to pay a modest sum each month towards our keep which allowed us the right to make use of our stock of booze. Becky liked a smooth, sweetish table wine while I generally preferred lager. I filled a glass for her and fetched a can from the fridge then returned to the lounge and handed Becky her glass.

"Thanks Chris," she said, smiling broadly, "You're brilliant you know, you always think of me."

No way did I dare to tell her just how I'd been thinking of her recently but instead I smiled brightly back and then set to downing my lager but having emptied my can I suddenly felt braver. I don't think it was the alcohol so presumably it was my cock thinking for me.

"So, how do you intend to make yourself feel better?" I asked, hardly expecting a polite reply.

"I need to find a man, don't I," she answered tersely, "Because I'm fucked if I'm going to put up with my vibrator!"

"Yeah, but apart from Dad there's only me here," I added, my heart already pounding, "So now what?"

Becky's smile said a million words -- it was wry and yet sexy; firm and yet warm but it was her eyes that said the most! They sparkled with a naughty gleam that I'd never seen before.

"Fancy some fun then?" she asked, her hips moving around as she spoke, "You said you're just as horny as me, so why not?"

"What -- really!" I gasped, "Me -- with you?"

Despite my erotic thoughts, reality was entirely shocking but then Becky leaned towards me so she could whisper.

"Don't say a word but you already know I really fancy Dad," she said quietly, "He's so manly and kind of super-sexy but then again he's not really available."

"Aren't I manly and sexy then?" I asked feeling somewhat underrated.

"Well yeah you are actually," she added more loudly having sat back in her chair, "Sort of a chip off the old block, aren't you? But it's Dad who I've spotted looking at me -- you know, with that "I want you" look."

"Yeah, but he's not liable to jump into bed with you, is he?" I offered, "Especially when he can do that with Mum."

"Are you then?" asked Becky quickly, keeping the sexual theme going, "I know you've given me that look as well sometimes, haven't you?"

I nodded, rather unintentionally and Becky spotted the slight movement.

"See, you guys are all the same really!" she said, "But like I said, the difference is that you're available whereas Dad isn't. Anyway, don't change the subject -- do you want to try?"

I could feel my penis growing quickly now, after it had initially shrunk away; stiffening suddenly as lust overcame me and suddenly I knew that I could do it!

"Yeah, where?" I asked, "Your room or mine?"

"Let's go to yours," she said as she stood up, flattening the non-existent creases in her little shorts.

My room was right down the end of the house which in theory would give us the most warning of anyone approaching but briefly she interrupted her plans as she reached over into her chair and pulled out the item she'd stuffed behind the cushion then she was back. It was her bra, which she now held in one hand. She leaned over me as she reached for my hand and as she did so her loose top flopped forward to reveal almost all of her breasts to me, right down to her nipples. She wasn't heavily endowed but her perky breasts together with the idea of incest, were more than enough to convince me.

"Come on then," she said as she pulled my hand, "Quick -- while I'm in the mood."

With the sight of her breasts stirring me immediately I was quickly on my feet, leading the way to my room with Becky right behind me; so close in fact that I kept feeling her breasts pressing against me. I just couldn't believe that this was my sister, encouraging us to perform something very illegal -- this just wasn't the sister I'd known all my life.

Quickly we were there, locking the door behind us, then I kind of stood there not knowing what to do next, but Becky threw her bra onto the chair and solved the problem.

"I want to try kissing you," she said as she moved closer and immediately I lifted my arms and enveloped her warm body.

"Why, don't you know how?" I asked, somewhat out of my depths from the way Becky was so forthcoming -- then I narrowly dodged a sudden swipe of her hand.

"Course I do," she hissed back, "But you're my brother and this is very different, isn't it?"

A moment later and our lips met rather suddenly and we both pulled apart before we closed in again and this time our lips were soft, wet and loving. I felt her tongue sliding into my mouth so I returned the compliment and as our tongues intertwined I felt Becky's body squirming against me. Her wonderful breasts pressed hard against me; then I felt the heat of her pussy against the underside of my upright penis.

"Mmmmm!" hummed Becky deliciously as she squirmed around in my arms, "Oh Chris, I need this so much -- this is brilliant!"

"And I need you too," I managed to mutter before we smooched again and this time as we kissed Becky pushed against me so firmly that my knees gave way and we fell onto the bed with her on top of me.

"Oh fuck, I love it!" she sighed, her lips only just lifting from mine, "Oh Chris, this is going to be so much fun!"

As she spoke she wriggled out of her top and then before I'd even managed to enjoy the sight of her freed breasts they were pressing down onto my chest, her tiny nipples a firm presence. She squirmed deliciously, sliding her breasts over my chest as she pleasured herself and as she moved so I could feel the heat from her pussy against my cock again. Mind you, I'd had a hard-on ever since she first suggested getting together and now, as her weight pressed down on me, my rigid penis jerked beneath her, causing Becky's eyes to open widely.

"Ohhh fuck, I love it!" repeated Becky as she wriggled more enthusiastically, "This feels so fuckin' good!"

"Yeah, does, doesn't it," I replied as her naked nipples and pressing pussy continued to rouse me, "Mind if I take my t-shirt off?"

"Ohhh yeah, do that, and take your jeans off too," Becky answered quickly.

She supported herself on her knees and hands while I wriggled around beneath her, eventually managing to slide my jeans down, then kicked them off. Actually in my position it wasn't so easy to remove my t-shirt but Becky came to my aid and helped me -- and then I was crushed beneath her again but now I was only wearing my boxers.

"I can feel you so much better now," said Becky, her voice oozing softly, "You feel so damn good -- mind if I take my shorts off too?"

I nodded, unable to articulate any words and then Becky had her hand at her zip; then she was wriggling around to slip her shorts off, not that there was much to remove; then suddenly there was the smoothness of her bare thighs against mine.

"Ohhhh!" I sighed, the pleasure immense, "You feel so smooth and sexy!"

"Do I?" asked Becky, "You'd better find out more then, hadn't you!"

I took that to imply that I should use my hands and I brought them up to close over her back, feeling her shoulders squirming against me.

"Go down a bit -- work your way down," she added, "Quite a bit."

I slid my hands downwards, feeling the way her body changed as I reached her waist and there I paused, not sure of what to do next.

"Feel my bum!" she said as she jerked her pelvis against me, "Rub it -- squeeze it!"

Of course I'd slapped her arse occasionally as she'd passed me by but there had been little in the way of sexiness in my action, but now, as I let my hands wander over her cute little bum, it's shape clad only in some diaphanous knickers was nothing but sexy. My cock jerked violently the instant I first touched her arse and Becky definitely felt it pulsating.

"Ohhh, that's your hard-on, isn't it?" she asked as she slid her hand down between us and squeezed my bulge gently, "How big are you Chris?"

"Seven inches," I answered and at that I saw Becky's eyes open widely.

"Wowww!" she breathed excitedly, "Bob wasn't that big -- this is going to feel amazing!"

"We're definitely going to do it then, are we?" I asked, still incredulous about the way things were happening.

"Well yeah!" said Becky quickly, "We wouldn't be doing this if we weren't going to go all the way!"

With Becky now enamoured by my penis, her hips were in motion constantly, rolling and squirming around as she slid her pussy over my cock. My hands hardly had to move to explore her and she felt truly sexy as her arse slid under my hands. Every so often my fingers would slip under the hem of her knickers and I'd be able to feel her smooth, soft skin, right down to her cleft and with one extended slide of my hands I actually felt the damp heat of her pussy between her legs but I pulled away quickly, assuming that I might have gone too far.

Meanwhile however, Becky was totally absorbed in finding out about my cock, it seemed.

"Take your pants off," she said, her eyes sparkling, "Get naked Chris."

"What about you then?" I answered, feeling that if I had to strip then it was only right that she did too, but she was ready with her reply.

"Let me see what you've got first," she said, her eyes locked on my groin, "I mean, if I don't like what I see then you aren't seeing anything either!"

I knew that I looked good enough; that I was clean and trimmed and healthy so her comment came as a goad to my senses and I quickly lifted off the bed and pushed my underpants down. They caught briefly against my erection, then slid down past my knees while my penis, which was already oozing some precum, was exposed to her view in all his rigid glory.

"Geeez!" she hissed, "Fuck me Chris, that looks perfect!"

A moment later and her hand surrounded my shaft, her thumb quickly spreading the precum around as she pulled my foreskin back.

"Wow, he's so nice and thick!" she said as she looked up at my eyes for a moment, "Oh Chris -- it feels as if it's been ages since I last had a cock in my hand."

She was smiling now and her lips looked wet and inviting so I stretched my head up, hoping for a kiss and I wasn't disappointed. With a last lick of her lips she brought her head down onto mine and as our lips met, it felt as if a huge river of emotions was crossing between us, filling me with renewed desire and lust.

Our lips were tighter together now, more or less locked into a loving embrace while our tongues twisted together and just as I began to wonder how long it would go on, Becky lifted away. For an instant I felt disappointed but all Becky was doing was taking the next step and removing her skimpy knickers. For a few moments she squirmed above me as she slid them down her legs and off and then she was sitting astride me, her hot pussy placed right on my penis. I really thought that I'd cum there and then just from the sensation of her warm, slippery lips pressing onto me, never mind about when she moved because that would be a whole new ball game and although I managed to hold myself back, I knew that one slight movement would be enough to set me off! The feeling of her body against mine, her hot slippery pussy covering my shaft and her slightly prickly pubes pressing against mine was amazing. Then she leaned forward and kissed me which was simply mind-blowing; so much so that as I pressed back up against her it became too much for me.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
12