All Comments on 'Lust and Love in a Coronavirus World Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I love this story, the best Corona lock-down themed story so far. Cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bring on mum and dad

Great potential for a fam foursome. Would love to see the illustrated version. Seduce hot milf/mum and then see what developes. Hot!

sirhugssirhugsabout 4 years ago
Well done

I agree with the prior comment that Mom and Dad deserve fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What will life look like once the coronavirus wraps are off (if they ever fully are)?

This story is a part of one afternoon. What will one’s days look like over the next 20 years? Breeding pools? Paid friends with benefits? Lots of structure on all aspects of life. That’s just scratching the surface.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

Families being confined together is causing a change in behavior. Some are using the situation to their advantage. Siblings like Chris and Becky are finding ways to amuse themselves and relieve stress. Family members are helping each other in many ways

Chris7swChris7swabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Folks,

As of 4th May I have Chapter 2 ready to be posted but I'm unable to load it because apparently the title is too long. According to the 'help' button I'm allowed a maximum of 34 characters in my title, but if that's the case then how did Chapter 1 become accepted?

I've written to the bosses for advice but that was two days ago and I still haven't heard anything from them but until they do contact me with a way out, I'm stuck.

Eventually I may have to reword my title (take out the "and Lust" bit perhaps) but that also takes time for the bosses to accept and action and can cause confusion too.

So for the time being everything is on hold (typical of this coronavirus era) but I'm watching and hoping and pushing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

Smooth, well written, can't wait for Chap. 2 and beyond. Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...