Lust and Love in a Coronavirus World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, ahhh, oh fuck -- I'm cumming!" I gasped as I felt my penis pulsating in that moment before erupting, "Shit, here it cums!"

"Let it go Chris," said Becky soothingly, "Bit much for you, aren't I?"

I felt her press even more firmly against me as if she was feeling the pulsations as I blew string after string of cum up my belly and my imagination was proven right.

"That's lovely -- I can feel it shooting out," she said quietly, "Don't worry about it though -- I'm sure I can get you to cum again in a little while."

All was quiet for a few moments and then Becky leaned forward and kissed me, her lips hot and delicious.

"I bet you enjoyed that, didn't you?" she asked and I nodded quickly.

"I didn't mean to, you know, cum," I muttered, feeling very embarrassed, "It was just too exciting. I just couldn't stop."

"I told you, don't worry," answered Becky soothingly, her lips brushing over mine, "Anyway, we've only just started!"

She kissed me again, firmly and sexily then sat upright on me and looked down. My cum, having splattered up my abdomen and chest, was now it was plastered all over her body too with small strings hanging down and the occasional blob sticking where it was.

"Mmmm, I've got to find out what you taste like," she murmured quietly and with that she slid two fingers up her body gathering blobs of my cum together, then she lifted her hand to her face and slipped the fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmm, tasty, delicious in fact; now then," she said with a grin, "Where's your towel Chris?"

"Haven't got one -- you'll have to use my old t-shirt," I said as I handed it to her but as I did so I realised that it too was already cum-splattered from my earlier wank.

"Uhhhh -- what a mess!" Becky giggled as she turned the t-shirt around to find a dry part, "How often do you cum every day?"

"Two -- three -- sometimes four times," I answered, "All depends on how horny I feel and how much free time I get."

"Mmmmm, know the feeling, not enough free time," said Becky as she did her best to wipe our bodies clean, "That's enough -- don't want to waste any more time anyway. Mind you, it was a real pity to waste all that lovely cum."

While she'd been at work my cock had become a limp and deflated object of not much use to anyone but as soon as she'd finished cleaning up she grasped it firmly.

"Come on Chris, concentrate, we need to get this thing hard again!" she pleaded as she began to do her best to slide her hand up and down the floppy object, but nothing happened.

"Hmmm, better try something else then," she said and as she spoke she began sliding her body down one of my legs until her cleft rested on my foot.

By then her mouth was above my groin and in an instant I realised what her intentions were.

"You're not going to suck me, are you?" I asked incredulously.

I'd only ever had one blow-job in my life and it hadn't actually been much fun but this time, with Becky settling herself above me I could already feel pulses of energy flowing.

"Well yeah, of course I am!" she answered quickly, "Why, don't you want me to?"

She didn't give me enough time to answer because a few seconds later her warm soft mouth was around my knob and then, pausing only long enough to adjust her position again, Becky let my cock slide deeply into her mouth until she'd engulfed almost all of it.

"Wow -- ohhh fuck!" I gasped as my hips jerked in response to her actions, "Becky, that feel's amazing!"

"Mmmmm!" she agreed with a mouthful of cock, "Tastes pretty good too!"

Becky bobbed up and down several times before lifting her head and looking up at me.

"How am I doing?" she asked, "Seems to be working, doesn't it?"

I nodded quickly because it definitely was working but what was doing just as much for me was that I could feel Becky's pussy against my foot. She'd slid downwards until she was more or less astride one thigh and then I felt the weight of her pussy as it reached my foot. She moved her hips around somewhat until she actually began working my big toe into her pussy, sliding her sticky lips over and around it and I could feel her hips moving her pussy around to get the best feeling from my toes. The sensation was like nothing I'd ever experienced before and within seconds my cock was a rigid bar again but Becky continued to work me over until she was entirely satisfied. By that time I was again on the edge of blowing off once more but Becky seemed to be aware and now stopped her actions.

"That's better," said Becky as she lifted her head away again, "Is it going to stay that way?"

I nodded again because although her blow-job had been fairly short-lived, the sensations along with those she was creating with her pussy were more than enough to keep me hard for ages. In retrospect perhaps I should have said 'no' because once I'd acknowledged that I was good for a while Becky moved her pussy from my foot and slid up my body again until she was sitting on my upper thighs with my cock held upright just in front of her.

Becky paused as if she was examining my penis then looked up at me once again and at that moment I realised that things were about to become even more exciting.

"Ok, here goes -- you ready?" she asked and although I managed to nod my head, her question causing me to hold my breath in anticipation.

With my unspoken approval Becky lifted high above me and shuffled forward a bit and then, holding my cock in an upright position she wriggled around until I saw the blunt head of my penis pressing against her warm wet lips. She made a small adjustment to her posture and then, blowing a kiss towards me she sank downwards slowly and steadily as if savouring every tiny inch of my cock.

"Ohhhh fuck, this feels so good!" she hissed, her words coming through her pursed lips, "Don't you dare blow off just yet Chris."

She sank further down until her warm firm arse was resting on the tops of my thighs and my cock was embedded inside her to the roots.

"Oh my god!" I managed to say as I breathed for the first time, "I'm inside you!"

"Mmmm, and doesn't if feel good!" Becky said, her face now bright and happy, "Ohhh, this is what I needed."

I had to admit that she was right -- that the amazing warmth and comfort of some hot loving was the cure for all the ills of the moment and unintentionally I jerked my hips upwards, thrusting my cock deeper into her body.

"Ahhh, yeah, do that!" she said quickly, "Don't stop -- that was lovely!"

Quickly the pair of us began moving, our bodies coming together with increasing speed and urgency, my knob now seemingly pressing against her cervix with each thrust. Heat was now rising from our bodies too so that we were both becoming bathed in sweat. The strong scent of rutting bodies was also in the air around us but still the tempo and energy of our fucking seemed to increase until Becky paused and patted my chest, her lovely breasts rising and falling steadily.

"Come up on top of me," she said and as she spoke she lifted off me, quickly sliding down and rolling over beside me.

My sticky wet cock slapped down onto my belly as it fell from her pussy and then Becky was urging me to slide over to let her lie where I had been. It only took a moment and then I was clambering into place between her legs and eagerly sliding my penis back inside her once again.

"Yeahhhh, ohhh, that's better!" she gasped as I thrust back into her, "Like that, do it again -- and again!"

I did so, withdrawing almost entirely then slamming back into her and with each new insertion Becky gasped happily while her fingers raked my back in her ecstasy. I reached down between us and having found her clit I began rubbing my fingers all around it as I did all I could to excite her. Immediately I noticed that Becky's hips were thrusting back at me more energetically and that in turn seemed to encourage me until we were both slamming our bodies together in an orgy of eager fucking feedback that could only have one ending. It was Becky who peaked first as her body became increasingly jerky with her breathing now faster and her pussy now gripping me powerfully.

"Don't stop now Chris," she urged as her grip on me tightened, "You're making me cum!"

"Uhhh," I replied, my words failing as my physical efforts took all my strength, "Uhhh, yeah, yeah -- you're going to make me cum too!"

Words stopped entirely now as we both rode towards our orgasms until finally Becky began to climax; her body now convulsing violently, her hips heaving, her pussy squeezing and sucking at me, her mouth open and her legs now up around my hips, pulling me into her.

"Here it cums!" she cried and at that instant the excitement of the moment sent a shockwave of excitement all through my body.

"And me!" I managed to gasp, "You're making me cum!"

"Just do it!" she commanded as her legs continued to pull me ever closer to her, "I want to feel you squ... ahhhh, I can feel you!"

In an instant everything happened without our control as Becky's body thrashed around, pulling my spurting penis deeper and deeper into her hot hole and while I did my best to both pump my cum into her and also to try to extract myself. My options ran out in an instant and instead of trying to avoid cumming inside her there was now just one thing in mind -- to fill her up completely.

"Ohhh fuck!" I grunted as I continued spurting my load into her, "Ohh Becky, I'm cumming, cumming!"

"Don't stop -- don't stop!" Becky howled as she climaxed wildly, "Give me more -- more!"

At least another three pulses of cum blasted their way into her hole until I could feel the excess squeezing its way out of her to slide down past my balls and then I was done, exhausted, replete.

I managed to keep thrusting for a little while after I'd cum but that was all I could manage before I slumped down onto her, feeling the warmth of her breasts against my chest. I also succeeded in kissing her and she returned my kiss but we both needed to breathe more than kiss. I raised myself off her and was rewarded with a big smile but at that moment I felt her body eject my limp and useless cock so I rolled off her to slump onto the bed.

"Fuck," I gasped, "That was so good -- thanks Becky."

It wasn't much of a 'thank you' but it was the best I could manage right now and anyway Becky was more interested in mopping up spilt juices from between her legs. Sure, I'd enjoyed making love to a number of other girls in the past but somehow, adding together Becky's enthusiasm and the illicit nature of our coupling, this had been the fuck to beat them all. I really couldn't imagine anyone else being better than this.

"Was good, wasn't it?" said Becky with a rhetorical slant to her words, "Mind you, if you'd lasted longer then I'd have enjoyed it even more. You'll have to last longer next time, won't you?"

In truth I hadn't even thought that far ahead and had more or less assumed that this was to be a one-off event but her words, however scathing, were music to my ears. Somehow I'd assumed that I was just being used to soothe her itch but in retrospect it seemed inevitable that her itch would recur and that she'd need more pacifying in the weeks of our lockdown.

"We'll have to work things out so that we have peace," she added, "Dunno how we'll manage that though."

"When Mum and Dad go shopping," I suggested but Becky pulled a face.

"Yeah, but that's only once a week and if you think I'm waiting that long then you're wrong," she said, "Oh fuck, it's going to be so bloody awkward what with everyone cooped up together all the time."

"We'll just have to be quiet about it," I offered, "I mean, we've been up here and no-one's come to see what we're doing -- I mean, they don't usually anyway, do they?"

"True..." added Becky, "But I can be so noisy sometimes -- you didn't really get me going properly today but it's bound to happen sometime."

"Hmmm, no easy answer then, is there," I replied, "Still, once a week is better than nothing."

"Yeah, but I'll get so fuckin' horny!" said Becky as she rubbed her hand over her pussy, "Bugger -- there has to be a better answer."

Having had a few moments to recover I was once again feeling eager to do it all again but just as I was about to suggest it Becky glanced at my alarm clock and sat up.

"Fuck, it's almost four already," she said as she clambered off the bed, "I said I'd ring some friends this afternoon. We can't meet, can we, so this is the best we can do."

She wiped herself drier than before then gathered her clothes in her arms.

"I'm off for a shower then I'll get on the phone," she said, then she beamed at me, her smile wide, happy and loving, "Hey, thanks Chris -- I enjoyed that -- we'll definitely have to do it again soon."

"Later on if you like; you know it's usually quiet up here," I suggested but Becky just pulled a face.

"Can't really, can we," she said, "Mum and Dad will be back indoors by then and I'm not taking the risk while they're in the house."

Then, with a quick glance into the hallway to check that it was clear, she was gone.

I lay there wondering what we could do to find some freedom but I simply couldn't see any options open to us. Even renting a hotel room was presumably out now, so what on earth were we going to do? The conundrum circulated in my head for a while, until apparently I dropped off to sleep.

12