Lust and Love in a Coronavirus World Ch. 02

Story Info
Still stuck at home, the fun intensifies.
7.3k words
4.56
33.4k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

It was several hours later that I resurfaced from apparently having dozed off, to see Mum's face in the crack of the door, smiling at me.

"Come on Chris, dinner's ready," she said, "I bet you could do with something to eat after all that exercise."

"Yeah, thanks Mum," I answered, not registering her comment in my dozy state, "Be with you in a few minutes."

I stood up and stretched, then pulled on my t-shirt and began clambering into my jeans before reality struck me.

"What the fuck did she say?" I asked myself, "Exercise -- exertion -- whatever; was she taking the piss because I was asleep or what?"

I just didn't know but then it struck me that if she was actually referring to physical exercise then she must have heard us together. Perhaps she'd interrupted her work to come indoors at some time -- but then again, she'd surely have berated us both if she'd known what we were doing. Not knowing the truth, but virtually praying that it was merely Mum's choice of words, I let the matter rest and headed out, to find the whole family in the lounge.

"Hello Chris, had a nice kip?" asked Dad sociably, "Fancy a drink before dinner? A nice chilled lager, eh?"

"Sure Dad thanks and yeah, I think I did," I answered -- and then Mum popped into the kitchen and reappeared with two glasses of wine, one of which she handed to Becky.

"Thanks Mum," she said as she took her glass and settled herself by the window overlooking the garden, "Mmmm, smells nice."

"What does, the wine or the dinner?" said Mum with a laugh.

"Everything does!" said Becky happily, an answer that had Mum cocking her head.

"What are you so happy about?" she asked cheerfully but Becky just shrugged her shoulders.

Dad's laugh from the kitchen as he fetched our lager was equally as light and easy and I began to relax. Perhaps Mum's comment had been facetious, having seen me asleep, so I left it at that.

Dinner duly came and went and then we all settled to enjoy a postprandial cup of coffee with light chatter prevailing until finally Becky stood up, obviously intending to take her empty cup to the kitchen to wash but Mum lifted her hand to stop her.

"Stay here darling," she said gently, "Your Dad and I have something to say."

I felt butterflies surging all through my body as my worst fears began to surface. Mum must definitely have heard us and was now about to read the riot act to us. My dinner suddenly wanted to leave my body and as I glanced at Becky, it was obvious that she felt the same degree of trepidation -- but Mum calmed us both down.

"Come on kids, smile," she said as she stood up, "We're not going to upset things -- it's bad enough out there without us all being at loggerheads."

"I've asked your mother to talk to you both," said Dad, his voice gaining our sudden attention, "Words from me do tend to come over a bit hard so your mother can say it better than I can."

"Ok, you two; now listen carefully," said Mum as she regained our attention, "This is an awkward subject to talk about so I'm sure that your Dad will help me if necessary."

Our attention was now riveted to her and for a few moments silence ruled, before she spoke again.

"Sex," she said firmly, "We're going to talk about sex. Ok?"

Becky and I both nodded our heads as we realised that we'd been found out...

"Come on kids, keep smiling!" said Dad brightly, "It'll all be ok -- don't get so worried. Anyway, you might be surprised..."

"Right," said Mum as she stood there looking firmly in command, "There's a problem in this house that needs sorting out, isn't there?"

I don't think she expected an answer except from herself...

"Your Dad and I can go to our room and have as much sex as we want, can't we?" she said, again, not expecting answers, "But you two can't -- well, not in normal circumstances. So we're proposing that for the duration of this emergency -- or possibly for longer -- we relax all rules about sex and just get on with it!"

Dad laughed briefly then looked embarrassed and shut up while Mum continued.

"It so happened that I came indoors briefly this afternoon and what I heard did several things to me," she said, "Firstly I felt shock and horror, then I felt sorry for you both as I realised the truth and then I also felt extremely horny!"

"Yep," said Dad, "You two are both sexually active as you've told us, but now that you can't go out and meet your mates you're bound to get frustrated. All that youthful energy locked up with nowhere to go. And as your mother said, another of the results of hearing you was that we then enjoyed a lovely heated romp, so thank you both."

"So once we were relaxed again your Dad and I had a nice chat and we both agreed to be able to let everyone enjoy sex -- not just us two," added Mum, "So from now onwards there are no rules!"

"What?" shrieked Becky, "So you didn't tell us and we had to do everything as quietly as possible?"

"We hadn't made that decision then," said Dad, "But it was when Mum heard you two having a good time that we both agreed."

"So you don't mind if Becky and I ummm... have sex?" I asked at last and Dad, after pulling a bit of a face, stuck his thumbs up.

"No problem from now," he answered as he tried to find the right words, "To be honest, there's two ways for us to survive this lockdown. One is for us to keep everything under a very tight rein and the other is to relax the rules."

"We can't relax the rules, can we?" asked Becky nervously and obviously thinking about the virus but Dad held his hand up.

"No, not the rules about the bug -- I mean the usual rules about sex," he said "If we keep things tight then we'll all end up getting grumpy and nasty whereas if we relax them then we'll all feel much better, won't we?"

There was a brief silence as we let the idea sink in then Becky spoke again.

"Mum?" she began, "Does that really mean that we can all have sex -- you know, not just Chris and me but more than that?"

"What's good for one generation has to be good for another," added Mum, "So yes -- why did you ask that?"

"I've always had a kind of longing for my Dad," said Becky, her head tilted so that we couldn't see her face, "So will it be ok if he and I have... errr get together -- I mean have sex?"

"Of course it'll be ok!" said Mum brightly, "We told you -- no rules from now on, just so long as you leave something for others of course!"

She paused as she considered her words and then added: "Then again, I could always take Chris to bed if you wear your Dad out, couldn't I?"

"Wowww!" gasped Becky, now looking a whole lot brighter, "And what about where we all make love -- does that still have to be in the bedrooms or will it be ok out here for example? And do we all have to keep our clothes on?"

"Well, bedrooms are more suited for sex," said Mum, "But no, no-one will say you can't do it out here if you choose -- but not on the table while dinner's being served please! As for clothing, that'll be optional too."

There was laughter and smiles all round now and Dad took the opportunity to go and grab two more cans, one of which he gave to me. That set Mum to fetching the wine bottle and to refill hers and Becky's glasses as well after which Mum remained standing.

"So -- on the subject of clothes, since it's so warm now I suggest that we're all wearing too much," she said, commenting on the heatwave that was cooking the country at the time, "So I'm off to put on my bikini."

"Huh," growled Dad amicably, "You might as well be naked because that thing hardly covers anything does it; do you remember when one of the cups slipped down and you didn't notice!"

"Yes -- that was a fun day, wasn't it? I suppose I could always do that," answered Mum, "Don't want to scare the kids though."

"Won't scare me," said Becky, "And I bet that Chris will love to see you naked."

"Well, that's that then -- bang goes the bikini!" said Mum with a laugh as she began unbuttoning her blouse, "Here goes then!"

In moments, it seemed, she was naked, standing there looking totally amazing. I know that my mouth just fell open and I know too that my penis suddenly became a solid bar of steel.

Mum shook herself; rubbed her hand over her fluffy pubes and then looked us all over.

"All good?" she asked, "No-one complaining?"

There was a short silence and then Becky stood up, her eyes gleaming.

"I'm going to join you!" she said as she too began stripping off and a few seconds later Dad also stood up and began undoing his shorts.

Before I could activate myself all three of my family were naked and they all looked so good.

Dad was in remarkably fine shape, with some nicely defined muscles, an excellently trim waist and firm muscular legs. His cock hung, not entirely limp, from a fine thicket of pubes and even as I looked at him his penis began to stiffen more and more.

Automatically I looked away but only as far as Mum where my eyes became locked on the captivating view. Mum's breasts were substantial, perhaps 36C or thereabouts. They defined gravity to stand perkily, her generous nipples pointing somewhat upwards. Her navel was adorned with a small golden ball and as I let my eyes wander downwards they found her broader hips and her generous pubic mound of light gold fluffy pubes. I could easily see her parting where her little clit stood proudly above it, glistening slightly. She stood with her legs parted and looked both proud and sexy -- and happy.

Next to me Becky looked just as hot or even more so! Her breasts weren't quite as large as Mum's were and her nipples were pinker than Mum's and somewhat smaller. They looked remarkably delicious though, as I'd found out and now I found myself wanting to see what Mum's tasted like too. Lower down Becky too had a prominent mound of blonde pubes that did nothing to hide her slit or clit. Her slit was actually more visible than Mum's and in an instant I knew why -- she was already lubricating and her pussy was ready for fucking again!

"Come on Chris, your turn!" said Becky as she gently slapped my arm, "You're holding things up!"

"What's the rush?" I asked, looking for any way to delay the unveiling because although it was fine for me to enjoy the naked bodies of my family, I was shyly reluctant to reveal myself.

Mum couldn't wait and now stepped up to me and took hold of my t-shirt.

"Come on darling, let me do it then," she said and it felt like more of a command than a comment so I just stood there and let her undress me.

My t-shirt was soon off and then Mum dropped to her knees, undoing my shorts and running the zip down so that they simply fell down to my ankles.

"Just your undies to go!" she said happily, "Here we go -- ohhh, look at that!"

My cock had sprung out as she pulled my underwear down, a solid length of penile flesh with my foreskin already about half way back. It stood there, quivering and not more than a foot from Mum's face.

Her hand wrapped itself around my shaft and for a moment I thought I might blow off there and then, but then I managed to control myself somewhat and then found myself enjoying both the feel of her hand and the close-up sight of her delicious breasts but as Mum continued to stroke me I had to stop her because it was becoming just too much for me.

"Ohhh, he's eager!" she said and with that she leaned forward, planted a kiss on my now exposed knob and then stood up.

She enfolded me in her arms and I felt her prickly pubes press against the underside of my upright cock just before she kissed me on my lips, her mouth making me forget all else. Her lips were warm, soft and very pliable while her fragrance caused my penis to jerk strongly against her.

"Did he cum when you two were enjoying yourselves?" asked Mum of Becky and she nodded, adding a wry smile.

"Yeah, twice," she said, "He's a bit hair-triggered -- doesn't take a lot to get him off!"

I felt myself glowing with embarrassment but at that moment I felt Mum's hand slide down between us and grasp hold of my cock again, then she moved away slightly to give herself room to work on me.

"Let's see, shall we?" she said as she began to stroke me somewhat faster, "You said he doesn't take long to cum?"

No way!" said Becky as she stepped closer to us, "The first time I just sat on him and rubbed my pussy against him and that was that!"

Mum's hand was still very busy and already I could feel things happening that I simply couldn't stop -- it was just too nice!

"Ummm, he's a bit over-sensitive perhaps. Let's see if how long he takes to cum using my hand instead," said Mum, "Ohhh, he's getting all slippery already! Gosh, you're right -- he doesn't take long, does he!"

I could actually feel my precum oozing from me and could now hear the result as Mum's hand made my foreskin making wet noises as she slid it up and down. I'd totally lost control of my senses and what's more, as Mum stood beside me her other hand was now sliding down between the cheeks of my arse, sending a whole new range of sensations through me.

With her hand moving faster now I knew that almost nothing could stop my eruption so realising that Mum was trying to get a good show I tensed everything up to prepare for blast-off.

"He's just about there!" said Mum as she licked her lips, "I'm so tempted to get down there but then again I want to see him shooting off -- ohhh, here it cums, I think!"

She was right -- at that moment I too felt the tremor that signalled the first spasm that would drive my cum from me.

Her movements slowed but remained just as sexy until my penis suddenly jerked violently in her hand -- a reaction over which I had no control at all. A lengthy stream of cum shot across the room and that was followed by a larger squirt that splattered down onto the coffee table -- then Mum pulled my penis to one side and sent the remaining few sprays of cum all over her pubes. With a final stroke she stripped the last bit of cum from me, gathered it onto her fingers and conveyed it to her mouth then swallowed it happily after she'd swilled it around her mouth.

"Delicious!" she said, "I think he tastes even better than you dear!"

"You need to compare like for like," said Dad as he strode across the room to stand next to us, "It's been the best part of a week since you last tasted me."

"Can I do the tasting instead, Dad?" asked Becky as she plastered her body to his, her hand quickly holding his erection, "I can remember what Chris tastes like too."

"Guess so and when you've done that could you please find a towel or a cloth and do some cleaning up," Mum added.

It was Becky's turn to drop to her knees and now my turn to relax as we watched Dad being sucked off. Mum came and leaned against me, kissing me as she did so, then turned to watch the action.

"She's good, you know," she commented, the warmth of her breast already arousing me, "Lovely action, eh Chris?"

"She didn't actually get round to sucking me off," I answered, "The first time I spurted up my belly and the second time was inside her belly."

"Bet that was nice!" said Mum as her hand began to massage my slowly rising penis, "Do you fancy shooting a load inside me too?"

"Wow yeah!" I gasped eagerly, finally getting to feel more confident, "I'm almost ready for that!"

"We'll wait until your Dad's blown off," she said, for all the world as if she was merely waiting for him to finish a cup of tea, "Don't think that'll be too long, from the look of him!"

"Young Becky's definitely good!" confirmed Dad, "Just proves that we brought them up properly!"

We laughed happily at his joke then fell silent as Dad grunted.

"Fuck!" he said, "Almost there already!"

We could hear Becky's lips slurping around Dad's sizeable cock and just then she began moving faster as she obviously realised that he was close.

"Careful Becky, you're going to get a big mouthful!" warned Dad, "Any minute now!"

Becky was into overdrive now, sucking and wanking him more and more urgently until Dad grunted loudly and Becky's actions changed into more of a milking stroke than a jerking one.

"Damn -- here it cums!" said Dad, his face contorted with the strain, "Uhhh Becky -- here's your first load -- ahhhh!"

We could see Becky both sucking and swallowing as Dad filled her mouth over and over again, then saw a big dribble of cum squirt from the corner of her mouth and slide down to settle on her breast before Becky pulled her mouth away and licked her lips.

"Bit stronger than Chris's but so tasty!" she said as she reached for Dad's cock again, "Oh damn, I've spilt a bit."

Before she sucked his penis into her mouth again she looked down at the white pool of cum on her breast and stuck her finger into the spillage. For some reason I wanted to get down there and clean it off her but I resisted the temptation and anyway, Mum moved there first.

"Ohhhh Mum!" gasped Becky around Dad's cock, "Ohhh that's lovely -- don't stop!"

Mum was cleaning away the spilt cum and was attacking Becky's nipple, now even sucking part of Becky's breast into her mouth and I could see that if I'd joined in too then this might have been liable to turn into a full-blown orgy. Currently, with my balls just having been emptied I really didn't feel fit for that, so I watched instead as Mum soothed Becky's body.

But it wasn't soothing that she wanted apparently -- much as she'd enjoyed sucking Dad off she hadn't cum and now, almost spitting Dad's empty cock out she began pleading with Mum to help.

"Oh Mum, that was terrific but I want my pussy worked on -- my clit needs loving too!" she moaned as she collapsed into a heap on the floor, "Down here -- your tongue -- here, please!"

Rather to my surprise Mum lowered herself into position and a few moments later Becky was once again writhing with pleasure as Mum's artful tongue worked on her clit. I could even see that Mum already had two fingers well and truly inserted into Becky and the sight of their actions soon began to work on my cock, bringing it quickly to another stiff erection. But it was an erection that wasn't required just yet so I just stood there slowly stropping my shaft and enjoying the sight.

It was then that I heard Dad cough to attract my attention and as I glanced over to him I could see that his cock was once again as hard as mine and that Dad too was slowly stroking himself. He was smiling broadly and looking extremely pleased with himself.

"That's a lovely sight; that sort of thing always gets me going," he commented as he pointed his cock at the writhing couple on the floor, "But how about we let them get on with it while we have a drink?"

"Good idea," I answered somewhat absently, "They're hot stuff, aren't they?"

"Thank heavens for this virus, bringing us all together like this," he said, his voice somewhat distant as he dug around in the fridge in the kitchen, "So long as we keep ourselves isolated and none of us catch it, we're in for some terrific fucking, aren't we?"

While Dad was rummaging in the fridge I too went to the kitchen and tore off some kitchen towels which I then used to clean up the spunk I'd squirted earlier. Everyone else seemed far too busy to think about such matters.

"Guess you're after Becky?" I asked, no longer concerned that I was talking to my Dad about sex, and he nodded.

"Most definitely, but your mother's a damn good fuck too so I'm hoping that we can all share and share alike," said Dad, as he returned with two cans.

"Yeah, that'll be fun," I answered as he handed me my can.

"You'll enjoy her," he added, "Just make sure you give her tits a bit of loving too."

He ripped the tab on his beer and emptied most of his can down his throat then looked at me again.

"Oh, I know that you'd rather have Becky to yourself, wouldn't you?" he continued amicably as he wiped his mouth, "But just give me a chance to enjoy myself for a little while, eh, then you can have her back."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
12