Lust and Love in a Coronavirus World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't belong to me -- I mean we're not like going out together -- so it's all up to Becky really," I answered and Dad nodded.

"Hmmm, I suppose that's true," he said, "Anyway I wouldn't force myself on anyone but I'm still looking forward to getting my cock up her!"

At that moment Becky and her mother separated and sat up, their mouths both wet with their juices. They linked arms to show their closeness and both smiled broadly at us.

"I heard what you were saying," said Mum, her words aimed at her husband, "You'd better make sure you come back to me but if course you can enjoy young Becky if she wants you."

"I've got to try him out," said Becky as she licked her lips, "I want to know if he's as good as you say, Mum!"

"And I want to try Chris out for size!" said Mum as she reached out and took hold of my erection, "He looks as if he's a bit bigger than you are darling and I'm looking forward to being stretched!"

"So how's everyone feeling -- all fit for a good fucking?" asked Dad as he looked around us, "I know I am, so how about we split up and head to the bedrooms? More comfy there and we can always meet up later in one room or another, can't we?"

"Sounds like a really good idea," said Mum as she stood up and pressed herself against me, "What do you reckon Chris -- are you ready?"

Her warm body squeezed my stiff cock against her softer belly while her hand remained holding my penis gently.

"He's definitely ready!" said Mum, "You don't mind if I take him up to the bedroom, do you darling?"

"Enjoy yourself!" laughed Dad, "If I'm right I'll soon be so busy that I won't even care!"

"Come on then Dad, up to my room," added Becky as she stood up and grasped her father's cock, "I hope you've got another nice big load for me Dad."

Mum and I led the way up the stairs and then she was shutting the door behind us and pulling me over to the bed. She spun around and kissed me then leapt onto the bed like a teenager and rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs in welcome.

"Come on Chris, I've really been waiting for this!" she said eagerly, "But do try and hold off from cumming until I get there, please."

"I'll do my best and if I don't get you off the first time then I'll do my best to cum twice," I agreed, "Mind you, I've already cum haven't I, so I should last longer this time."

"Ohhh, I love a man who cums twice!" laughed Mum happily, "I always love round two -- all nice and slippery and sloppy!"

"Here's hoping I can do it," I said, "I came off twice with Becky, then once downstairs and now you're expecting me to cum twice for you too."

"Well, you did say you could," answered Mum, "Anyway, just do your best to make your Mum happy, darling"

By now I was between her legs with my rigid penis jutting above Mum's pussy but I wanted to know what to do and in what order.

"Do you want me to get down and lick you first?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"No darling, Becky did that already -- she got me absolutely dripping wet so I don't need any more," she said, "Just bring him here and put him right inside me! It feels as if it's been so long since I was stretched by a man!"

"Don't you and Dad still fuck then?" I asked, astonished by her comment.

"Of course we do -- we had a lovely sexy time this morning!" she laughed, "But to me, six hours between fucks feels like its too long!"

I leaned forward and kissed one of Mum's lovely nipples, then kissed my way down her body until I reached her belly, then I lifted up again and brought my cock down towards her open sex. Mum stretched her legs wider apart and that caused her lips to split wider apart too, revealing a positive web of sticky, slippery juices. She reached down and gently strummed her clit, then beckoned me to enter her, blowing me a kiss as she did so. I couldn't resist any longer!

The moment that the tip of my cock touched her lips I thought I'd cum but somehow managed to control myself and was actually able to press firmly enough to make my penis disappear inside her. The sensation was amazing -- her vagina was as hot as Becky's; perhaps even wetter and as I thrust into her she seemed to be just as responsive as Becky.

"Ahhhh, niiiice!" she sighed happily, her internal muscles gripping me firmly, "That feels good -- now come on and do the job properly -- fuck me darling!"

Responding to her urging I began to thrust, my movements hardly coordinated because I was so eager to fuck her but Mum clamped her legs around me.

"Whoa there, slow down Chris -- we're not going anywhere; take your time darling," she said gently and as she spoke I found myself coming to my senses somewhat.

"Sorry Mum, it was just so fantastic to feel myself inside you and I also guess I'm more used to quickies," I offered and she laughed.

"Just like you apparently cum quickly too," she said, "Well, since you said you can do it twice, how about we empty out one load now? Then we'll be able to concentrate on a nice slow loving fuck afterwards."

"Sounds good," I answered, "Not only that, you're absolutely right, it won't take me much to cum -- you're way too sexy and amazing!"

"Ohhh am I -- you just wait until I get going, young man!" laughed Mum, "Anyway, let's get on with it -- one quickie coming up!"

With that I felt her pussy begin to work on me, sucking, pulling, squeezing and caressing my cock. Her arms wrapped around me, quickly finding sensitive places on my back, while her legs did the same, with her feet pressing against my thighs. She stretched up and kissed me, her lips so warm and soft that they felt as good as her vagina itself and inside a few moments I felt my responses growing; felt my cock jerking and my pulse throbbing and I knew that she'd got me firmly in her web.

And then the little thing that sent me soaring happened -- her tongue slid between my lips and began exploring my mouth and playing with my own tongue -- and it was just too much. Suddenly I began to lose control.

"Ahhhh, Mum, Mum, I'm cumming!" I gasped as I felt everything tightening and building, "Ohhh fuck -- Mum, I'm cumming!"

"Let it go darling, let it go!" she said soothingly, "Relax and just pump it all out -- fill me up sweetheart!"

I did that alright -- I felt jet after jet of cum blasting into her until finally I'd given her my all and then I slumped onto her, replete and exhausted.

"Ohhh, that was lovely darling," she crooned as her vagina massaged me from end to end, "Take it easy but don't forget you haven't finished yet!"

"Sorry Mum," I gasped and before I had a chance to say anything more Mum was there, soothing me gently.

"I told you, don't go getting yourself all worried," she said calmly, "Now, come on, let's work on getting that thing hard again!"

Immediately Mum's pussy began to pulsate and quiver around me as a whole new range of sensations grew; I could feel her internal muscles working to tighten her grip on my cock or to stroke it so gently that it felt like my imagination. Then she'd squeeze it tightly or suck it deeper inside her body and with every movement that she made I felt my cock responding and stiffening more.

"That's better," Mum sighed happily, "How does that feel darling?"

"Great!" I enthused, delighted that my erection hadn't been overcome by the situation, "Feels good, really good!"

I stroked my penis in and out a few times to test it out but it was Mum who gave me the answer.

"Ohhh yes, he's hard alright!" she said as her hips thrust up at me, "Now, this time we'll take it easy and perhaps you'll last longer; come on, get comfy darling."

I wriggled my knees around to get a better grip on the bed then adjusted the position of my hands on Mum's hips, then pressed myself firmly into her body.

"Ohhh!" Mum gasped as I penetrated her, "That's good -- ok sweetheart, let's get fucking again!"

I began steadily, unwilling to overdo things, my slow strokes in and out of her pussy sending waves of pleasure through me. Every so often I found that I just had to thrust harder, or occasionally simply tease her opening with my knob.

"That's it darling, you're getting the hang of it," said Mum as her hips began to press up against my thrusts, "You keep that up and this'll be wonderful!"

"No problem," I grunted as I stroked into her steadily, "You feel so good Mum, I still can't believe that we're doing this."

"Nor can I darling, nor can I," added Mum with a wink, "Always rather fancied the idea but never in my dreams did I expect it to come true."

We fucked on, our actions slowly but steadily becoming faster and more energetic. Beads of sweat had formed on Mum's breasts while I'd actually begun to drip with sweat and every so often I had to adjust my grip on her hips as my hands slid around.

"How're you doing?" grunted Mum, her words pushed out through all the effort, "Getting there yet?"

"I'm ok for awhile," I said, my own words interspersed with panted breaths, "Still feels really good."

"I should hope so too!" giggled Mum, "Your Dad's always saying that I'm a great fuck!"

She was indeed that -- not as exciting as Becky but Mum certainly knew ways to stimulate and titivate me that Becky had yet to learn. And what's more, Mum was still going strong, still working on my cock as if I'd only just put it inside her.

Some five minutes later and she was still clearly enjoying our loving but now it was my turn to reach my limit -- even though this would be my third climax. I could feel things tightening up down there; I could sense the spasms that preceded an orgasm; I knew that it wouldn't be all that long before I blew off again.

"Mum..." I gasped, now somewhat short of breath, "I think I'm getting close again. How about you? Are you anywhere near?"

"Ohhh, are you darling? I'm pretty close too -- I'd better concentrate then," she answered, "Ohhh, keep quiet and let me get there!"

A moment later and Mum's hips began working me over again while her vagina itself seemed to add extra squeezes and strokes to her actions. Her movements were doing nothing to help to delay my climax but without them she obviously wasn't ready to cum. Her hands found mine and pulled them away from her hips to reposition them over her lovely breasts, with her nipples under my fingers.

"Squeeze them, pull them, use your fingers!" she encouraged me, "Help make me cum -- I'm working hard!"

That was easy to do and a moment later Mum gasped and I felt her entire body spasm strongly

"Ohh yesss, like that!" she urged; her voice strained and breathless as my fingers enjoyed her nipples, "Here it comes -- don't stop; keep going!"

Now that my hands were on her breasts I had no intention of stopping. Somehow I'd forgotten them in my eagerness to please her pussy but now I began to caress and gently squeeze her breasts while my fingers worked on her nipples and Mum was thoroughly enjoying my actions.

Her whole body was now in motion, with waves of pulsating energy stirring us both from one end to the other -- her actions even causing my toes to curl.

"Ohhh darling, if you'd had your hands there earlier on, doing what you're doing, I'd have cum half a dozen times by now!" she gasped, "Just as well you didn't though -- I don't suppose you'd have lasted as long as you have either."

"Probably not," I answered as I shook my head, "But I'm getting pretty close now though."

"Ohhh, I'm just about ready -- I hoped you'd say that," said Mum, "We should be able to cum together then."

Silence took over for a little while, punctured only by the sounds of slapping flesh and our heavy breathing until Mum gasped loudly.

"Ahhhhh -- here it cums!" she squeaked as her body convulsed beneath me, "Cumming, cumming -- ohhh, sweetheart -- I can't stop!"

Suddenly her whole body was in motion; her hips rising and falling quickly; her legs had wrapped themselves around me as had her arms and her back was arching as if thrusting herself at me and just as suddenly I was on the brink too and Mum realised.

"Cum inside me again," she urged, "But before you finish try to squirt some over my tummy."

Despite already having cum not long ago the stimulation was such that I felt that I'd be able to spray her face if necessary so I nodded as I continued to slam my quivering cock into her but this was the finale -- the last few strokes took me over the top.

"Uhhhh Mum -- cumming!" I grunted as I felt my penis swelling and releasing my first blast of cum, "Ohhh, and again -- and again!"

"Don't forget..." gasped Mum as her body enjoyed her powerful climax, "Try -- for me!"

In an instant I withdrew and grabbing my sticky penis I thrust once again but through my fist this time and was rewarded by squirting a long streamer of cum right up between her breasts.

"Uhhhh!" I gasped as I continued to thrust, "Another one!"

This squirt of cum only reached her belly button and then there were a couple more spasms that dribbled cum over my fingers and that was that -- I was empty.

"Ohhh lovely!" gasped Mum as her hands spread my white sticky juice over her breasts, "Ohhh darling, that was perfect!"

After a few spreading movements her hands slid down her body until they found the small puddle around to her navel and then, as Mum smiled at me, she bathed her fingers in my cum and transferred them to her mouth.

"Super..." she sighed as she moved her hand back to the puddle and repeated the performance, "Mmmm, you taste delicious!"

We laughed lightly together but then, just as Mum was about to say something, the door knob rattled.

"It's not locked," Mum called out and with that the door opened to reveal Dad and my sister both standing there nude, happy and glowing with contentment. My sister also wore a look that said "the cat's got the cream" and her smile was a wide as her legs must have been not long before!

"Ohh, sorry darlings," said Dad to us both, "Didn't realise you two were still at it."

"No its ok, lover," said Mum, "Just about finished -- you can come in. I was just having a taste of your son's spunk -- I think he tastes better than you do!"

"I'll have to give you some to check mine then," said Dad as he reached for his fairly limp penis, "Not yet though -- your daughter's worn me out!"

"Later tonight then," suggested Mum as she laughed, then she patted the bed.

"Come and lie down lover," she urged, "Come and spend some time with me -- and you Chris, why don't you go and give your sister some more loving? I bet you'll have a lot to tell each other."

I glanced up at Becky to see her blowing me a kiss and I knew it was the right suggestion.

"Sure Mum, just so long as you're ok," I said.

"I'm fine, absolutely fine!" she purred contentedly, "You two go and have a nice chat while I tell your Dad how good you've made me feel!"

I bent and kissed Mum, our lips meeting warmly and wetly, then glanced down her body. Small patches of sweat glistened here and there; her breasts both wore a gloss of cum and the pool of cum at her navel had been spread over her belly. Her pussy looked somewhat reddened where I could see flesh and her little patch of pubes was bedecked with spots and splashes of juice of one kind or another, as were her thighs. Her legs were still outstretched and parted while her hands lay relaxed across her belly and as I climbed from the bed she looked both adorable and delicious -- so much so that exhausted state I really wanted to return for another round.

At that moment however, Becky reached out and pulled me into her arms and as our naked bodies pressed against each other, so did our lips, warmly and lovingly and then, as she leaned against me we slowly slid from the room leaving Mum and Dad in a sticky embrace.

"So how was she?" enquired Becky as she reached down and gently held my penis, "Better than me?"

"Hard to tell, to be honest; she was terrific but you were really wonderful too," I replied as I tried to avoid any chance of stirring up a war, "It was kind of special to have sex with my own mother but then again it really was special when we did it too."

"And we'll do it again, won't we, even when all this stuff is over," asked Becky eagerly, "In fact, how're you feeling right now?"

She squeezed my cock and began working her hand up and down my somewhat limp length until, after not a lot of effort it began to stiffen once again.

"I was hoping for a bit of a break," I pleaded, "But..."

I didn't have a chance to complete my sentence because Becky stretched up and locked her lips onto mine. Her own lips were deliciously wet and slippery and I knew that even without her hand around my cock her kisses alone would have made as stiff as a poker in seconds.

"That's better, come on then!" she urged, almost dragging me towards her bedroom, "Sorry the bed's a bit of a mess but I've been rather busy!"

The room reeked of sex but far from being put off it added starch to my penis, knowing that Becky and Dad had been fucking right here, not ten minutes ago.

Becky pushed me across the room and shoved me onto the bed, then almost threw herself on top of me, her hips pressing her pussy against my cock.

"You do promise that we can do this afterwards too, don't you?" she asked as she ground away, "Only I'll need you; you felt so good."

"What about Dad?" I asked, wondering how he'd performed, "What's wrong with fucking him again instead?"

"He wanted to get back with Mum," she said plaintively, "Not only that I think I'd emptied him out and so I really, really need you!"

At that moment she added her hand to the equation and in an instant she'd adjusted our bodies and worked her pussy down over my cock.

"Ohhhh Chris, yesss!" she sighed as I bottomed out inside her, "How long do they reckon this is going to last?"

"Don't know, don't care but I promise I'll still be here for you once it's ended," I said as she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles.

"You'd better be!" said Becky firmly as she adjusted her body, "Ohhh, like that -- yeah, that's perfect!"

"So we can just do this all the time for the next, oh I don't know, six months then?" I asked as I began thrusting my hips up at her and Becky nodded quickly.

"Won't care even if I don't leave my room just so long as you keep me busy!" she purred gently,

"Anyway, stop talking and just fuck me!"

Quite honestly I too was content with my situation to do otherwise.

If this virus raged around the world for months and months, then just so long as it kept away from us we had no reason to worry. I had two amazing women to please and two perfect pussies to plunder -- there was enough excellent sex at home not to miss the outside world. The same applied to each member of the family and so long as we didn't fall out then there'd be more than enough loving for everyone.

For a moment I pondered how things would be when we had to go back to work but then it struck me that Mum's books and Dad's works would continue to provide a good income so we would hardly need to venture out. Once it was all over Becky and I could hopefully find jobs -- maybe working from home -- but otherwise very little would need to change in the future.

What more could we want in our coronavirus world.


12