All Comments on 'Lust and Love in a Coronavirus World Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Very wise parents

It would be a tragedy to find such beautiful sibling love and make them stop. They did the only logical thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

In many family situations it is not put out directly but parents are "looking the other way" . It is wonderful when siblings can help each other out. Often relief and enjoyment can be achieved without going all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your stories

Very sensual. And one of the things I like about your stories is they are so well written and with proper spelling and grammar.

I have bookmarked your home page to read many more.

Thank you for brightening this bloody virus time.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Many thanks to those who've commented - I'm delighted to see that others have had the same thoughs as me - that this virus may well be causing families to turn blind eyes to domestic trysts and that it's surely, in many instances, bringing us closer together within households.

Sadly I doubt that the figures will ever be discovered or revealed!

While adding my comment I'd also like to apologise for the three or four rather glaring wording errors in this story - I won't tell you where or what they are though, in the hope that you've glossed over them. They're errors brought about by my desire to get the second part of this story published as soon as possible after the first part and I therefore omitted one final read-through. Blame the virus!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Loved the story so far! How about for chapter three they remotely connect with other family members who had a similar idea and the two families have a remote orgy via webcam? Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure there has been alot of " family loving " happening with covid happening and families isolating away from others . If not with their parents atleast siblings of all ages have been seeking relief from each other and that includes not just brother sister but also sister sister and brother brother . Hopefully mom n dad have been keeping a ode eye and have joined in aswell

Nicko8800Nicko88005 months ago

Great story! very hot. thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...