All Comments on 'Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 03'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyover 3 years ago
Finally!

An excellent continuation. The evolution of Mel was fantastic. Cannot wait for Part 4

derlichderlichover 3 years ago
Holy shit!!

That was fucking great on basically every level. I can't wait to see what happens next.

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another enjoyable chapter

Very good. This is one of those Lit stories I check for updates on every night. Tyvm for this and please keep the chapters coming.

inkandiridiumnibsinkandiridiumnibsover 3 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoy this story and it’s parts.

MrSaintChaosMrSaintChaosover 3 years ago

Love how the story flows together, you can definitely see how much work you out into your writing and it is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take them all

Progress is being made on all fronts. Now just expose Craig as the worthless, self important, cowardly douche that he is, and bring Amanda into the fold with the rest. Then slip between her folds. Question: If/when the sisters get with each other, and I'm thinking some of them may already have offscreen, and I certainly hope they all swim in the sapphic pool at some point,cwho is the dominant female, Mel or Erica? I don't see it being Amanda or Emily, but I just cant make up my mind is it the forceful analytical Mel or the sex goddess oozing lust from her very pores Erica. IDK, but I'd love to find out. Five.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best work so far

Seriously, I hope you don't doubt yourself too much because you probably are the best storyteller on this site. Keep it coming please!

pureluck45pureluck45over 3 years ago

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. Can't wait for the next part

TheAnarchTheAnarchover 3 years ago
Keep 'em cummin

Cannot wait for the rest of the story!

You da bomb.

isThisRealLifeisThisRealLifeover 3 years ago
Keep it up!

I have been awaiting this story eagerly.

The way you write is unlike any other author on this site. The characters all feel so authentic, and you clearly intend on them not just being bland sex-machines like most other stories here (not saying they don’t have place on this site). Your stories are the fine wine amongst a sea of cheap boxes carton Rosé.

So thanks for that and all the best!

Cheers

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Story is starting to heat up. I am enjoying your fantasy very much well written and an easy read with few errors. Congrats to you and your editors/proofreaders.

I’m kind of a newcomer to your work. It wasn’t until this third post showed up that I paid attention to this series so I started at the beginning and was instantly drawn in. Now I am anxiously awaiting chapter 4 and beyond. It feels like you intend this being a long series. Fine by me gives me something to look forward to in my follows list.

Great story looking forward to your next episode. Mostly looking forward to Amanda dumping Craig’s sorry ass. May have to crack open a Fosters when that happens!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is my favorite story line I’ve read so far on this site. Write faster please. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy crap

Wow I see what you are doing connecting your two series and I love it

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Darth, great to see you back. You spin one hell of a story, my friend. Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would give this story 10 stars if I could. Please don't make us wait as long for another chapter....... please..........

Literotfan83Literotfan83over 3 years ago
Keep it going

Love you story and it’s got some amazing character development. Looking forward to the next chapters. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

The slow start you warned of almost made me leave, but I relented and continued reading the fantastic build up of the characters and personal involvements. I am glad I did. Excellent characters, great dialog and heartwarming circumstances. Well written and one of my favorites. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I agree with others, p!ease don't make us wait so long for part 4!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

This is one of the best written stories in this genre on Literotica. You expertly balance the characters, sexual attraction, and love between the siblings. It's easy to write "stroke stories" in this genre but infinitely more difficult to capture the underlying love and family relationships/dynamics that file that sexual desire. You're hitting on all cylinders in this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I read the comments to speed up releases, but I understand the time it takes to create quality pieces like you have. If I had a request, it would be to move the timeline along at a faster pace. Once you get the "ground rules" that are evolving between each sister and their brother, you should start moving "time" faster as we're only a few days into it with 3 chapters down. 5* only because that's the highest they'll let me score it!

ShouldIBeHere28ShouldIBeHere28over 3 years ago

Fantastic writing, and great series overall, thanks for submitting! I saw your warning in ch. 1 about how this would be a slower story, but honestly I don’t think it’s that slow at all. It’s actually just the right tempo in my opinion, if anything they fall into bed together a bit quickly but I guess that’s what makes it erotica right?

Five stars for sure. Excellently written, hope to read more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable as per.

Easily my favourite writer on this platform.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boyfriend

He has got to go. I don't care if Nick does something that means Amanda says she'll never speak to him again, the rest of his sisters will support him and she'll come round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abandon the other story...

At the rate this story is going, and as much as I love Jason and tori etc, I wouldn’t mind if you solely focused on this story, I’ve loved every moment of it, keep up the great work and try not to make us wait so long please D: (can’t rush perfection but maybe a little shove in the right direction)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

The wait is killing me I need to see where this goes

Roxas42Roxas42over 3 years ago
So freaking good

One of the most interesting stories I’ve read here. The development and depth of the sisters are absolutely the strongest point to the story! My only disappointment is that I wish I could have found this later in life to read the whole thing at once, because it’s amazing and the anticipation/wait is almost painful.

Burcham8Burcham8over 3 years ago
This is REALLY good!

One of the most engrossing stories so far. I’ll bet I will enjoy even more the your earlier work (which was terrific, BTW). Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story. It’s more detailed than other stories. I love reading about them all having feelings for each other. However I do feel as though Nick and Amanda are soul mates even though he loves them all. They should have a big family meeting where he tells them he’s all in love with them. Also at one point in the other chapters I thought that Mel was going to come out as she wasn’t really showing any signs of attraction. Also have the sisters done anything together? Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect picture

I am falling in love with your writing style and your ability to paint a perfect picture of what you have written. I look so forward to the next chapters of both your stories.

D+S

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can't wait for the rest I keep checking back once a week to see if there is more... please don't make us wait much longer.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Nothing beats a good harem story. Thank you for sharing and I sincerely hope your inspiration keeps coming back to this story frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know you have started the next part of this I hope the creativity if flowing at top speed.... I can't wait ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need a hint....

Who's paying for all this lifestyle ?

Universities, splendid house with a pool and cabanas etc.

What's the catch ?

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieover 3 years agoAuthor
Your hint.

The girls gather left them a solid inheritance. Well, he left it to Amanda as his eldest to look after her sisters. That includes the house they once lived in, which being in the city of Sydney, would sell for quite alot.

I will go into further detail later in the story about what their father did for a living g to be able to set them up so well. Especially after a divorce. Just remember, this is a fantasy land where the laws of the real world don't always apply.

Also. University in Australia isn't always that expensive.

For now. Let's just say Amanda is smart with the family money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Money

There was also mention that Erica had done something to make money after she dropped out of school.

But I had assumed much of it was the father’s life insurance. If that paid for the house so they don’t have a mortgage, they would still need to pay utilities, taxes, upkeep and such but it makes it easier to afford

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!!!

I really enjoy both of your stories, I think it would be cool if you had him work towards getting his GED and maybe taking a few choice classes to produce music.... but more then anything I can't wait to continue reading both stories!

-M-

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd assume Erica is a camgirl, well that's just my guess anyway and university in Australia is paid for by the government in most cases and paid back later on in your career when you earn over 55k a year. I think its close to something like that anyway great story Darth mate keep it up.

AZkingdomAZkingdomabout 3 years ago

Hey man when is chapter 4 coming out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome.

This is becoming a great story, really enjoying it. Waiting with great anticipation for ANYTHING you write next.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

This is a great story, and dare I say it, better than Harem Sisters!!!

This story should run at least as long as HS and why not?

Scores 5/5, please hurry along the next chapters, l cannot wait.

florbustflorbustabout 3 years ago

You are leaving us all hanging. Please give us chapter 4 and more. He has to fuck all his sisters. Keep the chapters cumming!

MasterAaranMasterAaranabout 3 years ago

Loving this one just as much as Harem Sisters, love the fact that these chapters are longer too! Can't wait to read the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

bro , please write another book continuing the story , please . i love the story .

AZkingdomAZkingdomabout 3 years ago

Please man can you continue the story I’ve been waiting and waiting for the next chapter please continue this soon

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams80720about 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the story to continue. Thanks for fueling my fantasies

chaos635chaos635about 3 years ago

I've enjoyed it so far. I love how it's not a wham bam thank you Ma'am (or mister in this case) I look forward to reading more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey Man, it’s been a while, any update on when you’ll be posting next?

DAWG8265DAWG8265about 3 years ago

Excellent tory. Waiting for the next installment.

LRS47LRS47about 3 years ago

I agree with That Harem Guy 3 Finally!

An excellent continuation. The evolution of Mel was fantastic. Cannot wait for Part 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Monogamy is useful because harems decrease genetic diversity (whichproivides a disease resitance buff to the population as a whole and has various other benfits) and the time and effort you need to invest into human children

AZkingdomAZkingdomabout 3 years ago

Seems like the author has given up and stopped posting stories and updating his page I had high hopes for this story but it seems like this might be the end

daswizarddaswizardabout 3 years ago

Nice work! Can we have more? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. Keep writing please.

buzman0112buzman0112almost 3 years ago

This is such an awesome well written story and I truly hope that you will write more chapters!!!

Buzzman

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 3 years ago

I like this series even more than your other one.

The pacing is good and there isn't as much drama as there is in Harem Sisters, but there is still the potential for it with the boyfriend and their mom and Ericas job (my guess is stripper).I am very much looking forward to the coming chapters not so much the wait. Keep up the good work 5/5.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savillealmost 3 years ago

Look forward to finding out it Jace will initiate it or his sisters. My bet is on Amanda or Mel - to break the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story waiting on part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great thus far, you should consider it a moral obligation to complete the series. Knock the boyfriend on his ass, take the incest harem, make babies. Win the lotto, start the band, PERFICT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like the story, up until the end. That sucked alot.gey a better ending.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Awesome series! Even better than the first one and I loved the first one! Please publish more very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wait lol is this the band from your other story?

AZkingdomAZkingdomalmost 3 years ago

Hey man any update on when the 4th chapter will be out it’s been awhile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Cant wait for the next part

Spidey1138Spidey1138almost 3 years ago

Excellent as always. Like many others, can’t wait for part 4! Cheers

JohnCKnightJohnCKnightalmost 3 years ago

This is wonderful. What happened.? You have an update from 3 months ago saying 2 weeks. I'm enjoying wondering how he's going to pull this off.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

This is great story. Wonderful.

Thanks

5*

AZkingdomAZkingdomalmost 3 years ago

Hey man is there any update on when the next chapter is coming out been waiting for a while now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m actually really loving these characters. And the slow build is definitely a huge thumbs up. Excited for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good writing. Really good build up for characters even. Can't wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every time I read this, yes several times now, I enjoy it.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years ago

4/5 from me, a really good chapter but still some annoying spelling or grammar mistakes here and there. Didn’t like him fucking Sarah but now that he is with his sisters I hope he doesn’t stray again. Also I can’t wait to see what he does to get rid of Craig. Cos we all know Amanda is his soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would've been so much better without Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This work is really good and interesting, the ladies are really in focus, very erotic, but nothing is working one-hundred per-cent. This ... build ... is working.

Get an editor, for reals... every time you used "myself" it should have been "me" and you misused "me" twice, once should have been "I" and once "my." These are just the most memorable of the myriad editing problems.

Your story and characters are excellent, get an editor so your product is as excellent as your ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m so ready for more chapters. This is the third reading for me and I’m just as amazed by it.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Is it the same in Australia? Women stay with some slimy bastard who thinks he has it going, but almost every guy in the crowd cant stand the s.o.b.? And other women y talk to will tell gyou the same…thery can’t believe she stays with some guy who treats her so bad.

ugh! Nick has a good work ethic, as does Amanda. They so belong together. And it’s obvious theyhave both fantasized about being with the other person, So damn frustrating l But I am glad Nick has tossed that taboo crap in the trash where it belongs. Those taboos were made up by a bunch ff limp dicked clergy back when thr Borgiashad been Pope . As long a there are no children created, because the inbreeding does cause genetic mutations like Downes syndrome, etc. Other than careful birthcontrol, have. at it. Life is way too short

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

A beautiful tale of lovers that were meant to be together sort out the grammatical errors and it will flow nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to like the stories that Darth wrote. True, the character developments were but only surface deep and the protagonist was sometimes just way too egotistical, but at least there were concessions for it. This story here battles to be the stoey of the ego and the stroker of egos, and can't decide what it wants to be. I see why the author wanted to shelve his other series for this "testament" to his kingly self, but for its titular BS, the chapters here up until this one have all been ANYTHING BUT love.

Dropping the series here. I'm sure this will be nothing different from a 13 year old's daytime fantasies.

Probably come back when the other series is developed or when the author has grown up. Maybe in about ten years.

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

Ignore the negatives, but lets face it if they could do any better why don't they. I am reading this again because you have released another episode and for that I say thankyou.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

I am loving this series so far. If it helps, then please continue in all that you write. Now time for me to read part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am enjoying the whole storyline. The continuity seems to shine and the well written content, is making it difficult to put the phone down. I have not noticed any redundancy to express an event.

Where have I seen this style before?

assman70assman7011 months ago

This series is addictive, very good, even with the grammatical errors, the story keeps getting better and better.

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read.

Smartest1Smartest17 months ago

The 'holier than thou' attitude gets to me a little.

Still, not enough to not reading this for the 3rd time.

It's a lot like Jason...

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Excellent part three. Going to follow now and I hope the Author comes back with some new Material. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS1 Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...