Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
Nick, and his sisters.
25.2k words
4.86
419.3k
459

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,715 Followers

Authors note

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'd like to start by apologising for being slow on my uploads and communication. There isn't much I can do about creating more time to write, but the communication is all on me. I'll work on keeping you all updated on what's going on. Life had been a bit full-on over the last 12 months with the baby on the way and my own health and mental health issues I have had to deal with.

This part will be the end of book 1 for Lust at first sight, but not the ending of the series. I have much, much more content for this story that I cannot wait to share with you all. With Harem Sisters wrapped up for now (still more content for Harem Sisters in the future), I can focus entirely on Lust at first sight.

That's all for now. Peace out.

Darth_Aussie.

Chapter 16

I awoke with the morning sun shining through a gap in the curtains covering my bedroom window. The small slit allowed a beam of light to fall directly across my face. It was a very unpleasant way to wake up. But the warm body curled up beside me was very much a pleasant way to wake up.

Emily and I had climbed into bed as soon as we'd returned from our ride the night before. Things had become quite hot and heavy up at the lookout. But we had lost the mood by the time I pulled the bike into the garage. Sure, we probably could have jumped right back into what we had going, but I didn't want to rush things with Emily. She seemed content to just sleep beside me. We shared kisses, and I allowed my hands to wander a little more without feeling bad about my actions. We finally fell asleep with Emily curled up in my arms as I spooned her from behind.

"Good morning," Emily said, then kissed me softly on the lips.

"It is a good morning," I said, returning her kiss.

"You're cute when you sleep," Emily giggled.

"Am not," I said with a mock frown.

Emily giggled, then kissed me on the cheek before sitting up and stretching her arms over her head. She had gone to bed wearing her underwear and whatever t-shirt she was wearing the day before. Her stretching gave me a nice view of her pale skin beneath as her t-shirt rode up.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast started," Emily said, then covered a yawn with her hand. "Want some?"

"Sure thing," I smiled, taking in her natural beauty. "I'll be down in a bit."

"Okie," she smiled.

We shared what started as a quick peck on the lips that turned into a short make-out session where things heated up so much that I was hard enough to hammer nails by the time we parted.

"I'll be down after I have a shower," I said, a little breathless.

"Okay," Emily said again, looking a little flushed.

I admired Emily's cute behind—clad only in her modest black panties—as she left my room, shooting me a broad smile over her shoulder before giggling and darting away.

I probably could have made love to Emily right then and there. After our kiss, the look on her face told me she was as turned on as I was and would have been open for some fooling around. The only problem I had with that was I didn't want to be the one to press the topic of sex or sexual activities with my youngest sister. I knew it would happen eventually—I'd be an idiot for thinking it wouldn't—but I just couldn't bring myself to press the issue. I was going to let Emily take this relationship at her own pace.

I closed my eyes as I lay there thinking about how gorgeous Emily looked in the morning sun. Her hair was usually messy and quite unruly—compared to her sisters—but she had the epitome of bed hair this morning. Not that Emily seemed to mind.

Her natural beauty and zero fucks given about her appearance were some of the things I loved most about her. Sure, I loved how much effort Erica and Mel put into their appearance, and those two were complete knockouts. But that wasn't Emily. And I couldn't pick who was the more beautiful woman out of my sisters.

A thought I never thought I'd be having.

I must have dozed off while I lay there because I suddenly felt my body wake once more. The mattress shifted like someone was climbing into bed with me, and I immediately thought about the night with Jen. Emily was probably joining me, maybe hoping to wake me up with a kiss to tell me breakfast was ready.

I played possum while I waited for my wake-up call, not wanting to ruin the surprise for Emily. Then I felt the blankets pull away from my body, and the next thing I knew, I felt a hand slide into my boxers and fish my cock out, and immediately started stroking me. My eyes shot open, and I pushed up onto my elbows. I almost expected to see Jen with my dick in her hand—since she'd done this before, but I was relieved—and excited—to see Erica stroking my shaft instead.

She was straddling my hips, hovering over my now erect cock. And completely naked.

"Good morning," I said, smiling at her.

"It is now," she replied with a sultry purse of her lips.

I had a witty comeback ready for her, but my mind went blank as Erica aimed my cock at her waiting entrance and impaled herself on me. The penetration was so sudden and unexpected that I lost all conscious thought. I let out a long moan that Erica echoed as she slowly impaled herself on me. Her body tensed when she reached the halfway mark, and she placed both hands on my stomach as she gyrated her hips for a moment before taking the rest of me inside.

"Holy shit," I gasped, my hands going to her hips automatically.

"Fuck!" Erica moaned.

The feeling was exquisite, like nothing I'd ever felt before. I'd been with my fair share of women in my short life, and sex always felt terrific, but nothing could compare to being inside of this incredible sex goddess. It was like her pussy was cast for my dick alone. She was tight yet yielding to my cock perfectly. Hugging my shaft in a way I didn't know possible.

I was actually inside my sister. We'd toyed with the prospect of fucking the shit out of each other since the moment we met. But now, it was a reality. She'd come to me—like she had the night of the party—and given us both what we had yearned for since the moment our eyes met.

"Are you okay, Nick?"

I opened my eyes—unaware I had closed them—and saw Erica staring down at me, her hands pressed flat against my bare stomach. I let my eyes roam over her naked body, from her soft thighs to her hips and over her breasts—which were pressed nicely together as she leaned forward—and finally her goddess-like face. A look of concern showed on her beautiful face, and it clicked.

Erica had gambled everything on this encounter, and now she was worried she might have over-stepped. She might have even come by last night and saw Emily in bed with me, deciding it best to come back this morning. She might have even woken up earlier than usual—she was a late sleeper—and waited for Emily to leave. We had fooled around a bunch already but taking the literal plunge into fucking a sibling was still daunting, even to me.

"Yeah," I said. "Everything's great."

Erica gave me a small—quite nervous-looking—smile, a smile that made my heart race and my dick pulse.

Her smile turned into a sharp gasp as I rocked my hips. My fingers dug into the smooth flesh of her thighs as I gently began to fuck her. Erica moved with my motion, and soon we had a nice, steady rhythm going. It was nothing like the mad, sex-crazed session I would have expected for our first time. But the feeling of being inside of her and the sight of her naked body atop me was almost too much to handle. I had a feeling she was in a similar situation.

I sat up and shifted on the bed so I could wrap my arms around Erica's waist. She giggled a little as I pulled her body to mine, and our lips met with a powerful kiss. Our tongues danced as Erica began riding me in earnest. I couldn't do much in my position, so I focused on enjoying the rest of her body.

My lips found her neck, shoulder, breasts, and nipples, one after the other. My hands explored her naked back and groped her juicy butt as I urged her on with my touch. I could tell by the erratic movement of her hips, the gasp in her moans, and the way she buried her face into my shoulder. She was close.

Then my sister hit her peak and climaxed on my cock.

"Oh, Nick!" Erica moaned into my ear.

Her thighs squeezed around me tightly, her nails dug into the skin of my back, threatening to draw blood, and her breath was hot on my ear as she continued to mewl and moan my name as she rode out her climax.

After a half minute passed, Erica finally came down from her euphoria. Sweat glistened on her chest, and I watched with hypnotic attention as a droplet of her body sweat slid between her amazing breasts.

"That was amazing," she said breathlessly. "But you didn't cum, did you?"

"Not yet," I winked.

Erica smiled wide and bit her bottom lip before pulling me into another passionate kiss. I rolled us over—so I was on top—and Erica spread her legs wide, welcoming me in. I was still hard enough to pound nails—and deep inside of her—but instead, I was going to pound her.

I needed to make sure we had our intense fuck-session we'd both teased from day one.

I sat up on my knees and grabbed Erica's legs—one in each hand—and draped them over my shoulders. This was one of my favourite positions because it let me get nice and deep. And I wanted to make sure Erica got every inch of me.

I started off with a slow, long thrust, adding a bit of power from my hips as I drove my cock deep inside of Erica's incredibly welcoming pussy. Erica gripped my forearms tightly as if she were hanging on for dear life; as I started slamming deep inside of her.

The bed creaked with each thrust, and I was worried at first that someone might hear us from outside. Then I remembered that each of our sisters knew what was going on. Mel would probably encourage it, while Amanda might frown and say it isn't right, but she'd never say anything to anyone. The main issue might be Emily. I'd hate for her to feel second-best to anyone.

I'd have to have a chat with her about what she expected from us. But that could come after I rearranged Erica's insides.

Erica reached her climax once again, but this time I didn't slow my roll. I kept pounding into her like a mad man as she started shrieking in pleasure this time. Erica had no leverage as I ploughed her relentlessly. All she could do was lay there and take what I gave her. The thought of that alone made me growl with excitement as I increased my effort.

Then it was all over for me.

My climax hit me like a dump truck running through a blow-up doll. I hilted myself deep inside Erica and hunched over her body, pressing her knees to her shoulders as I tried to force myself deeper and deeper inside of her. Effectively pinning her to the bed with my erection.

I ran both hands through Erica's long hair, gripped it tightly, and pulled her into a savage kiss as my balls emptied what felt like months of pent of seed into her well-fucked vagina. Our tongues danced, but I lost focus as the incredible orgasm shot through my pelvis and found its new home inside my sister. I hadn't felt anything like this before. The sheer volume of what I was depositing into Erica's abused cunt should have been alarming, but I was too caught up in the unparalleled feeling of ecstasy I was currently experiencing.

After what must have been a solid minute, I finally finished filling Erica. I was breathing heavily, and sweat covered my entire body, mixing with Erica's sweat and other bodily fluids we'd shared during our short rutting session.

"I think we made a mess," Erica giggled.

"I really don't care," I laughed.

We shared another kiss before I found the energy to climb off my sibling and extract my still hard cock from her pussy. Erica was indeed right because there was a hell of a mess needing to be cleaned up.

I'd filled my sister with no thought to the consequences. I had a hunch that Erica was on some form of birth control, but I wondered if it would help here. I hadn't just shot a load inside Erica; I filled her to the brim. Even before my cock slid from her, I could see where my seed had pushed out around my erection, dripping down her gorgeous ass, creating a small pool on my bedsheets.

"Holy shit!" Erica gasped, sitting up to get a look at the aftermath. "Is that normal for you?"

"Nope," I replied, shaking my head. "Never happened like that before."

"I should take that as a compliment," Erica grinned.

"Take it however you want," I leaned in to kiss her.

"You know I will," she replied in a breathy whisper. "But I need a shower after that."

"Make room for me," I said, watching Erica bound out of bed. She looked incredibly sexy as she sauntered to the bathroom with my cum dripping down her thighs.

We showered together in the small cubicle with only a little fumbling. Erica made sure my cock was clean—with her mouth—and I made sure her ass and fantastic tits were well and truly clean too.

I doubted either of us had time for a quickie in the shower, and while I was still hard from having a near goddess in the shower with me, I was quite spent from earlier. I wondered if each time with my sisters would be like this. The orgasm I'd received from Mel had been quite intense, but nothing on what had just happened.

Maybe I'd have to talk to my platinum-haired sibling and perform some more of her tests, for science purposes, of course.

"We should probably keep this quiet until I've mentioned something to the others," I said to Erica as we dried ourselves.

"I think I'm well beyond being quiet," Erica giggled.

"You know what I mean," I said, giving her bare ass a playful slap.

"I'll be a good girl," she grinned. "But you'll have to keep me quiet."

"I can think of a few ways," I grinned.

We lost ourselves in a passionate kiss as our naked bodies pressed together. I'd have to learn to control myself around this girl; otherwise, I would never leave this room.

"Alright," I said. "Breakfast time."

"Go on ahead," Erica smiled. "I'll be down shortly."

"I'll see you down there."

We shared another quick kiss before I dressed and left my still naked sister in the bedroom.

I was surprised Emily hadn't come up to get me for breakfast yet, then I looked at the clock. It hadn't really been all that long since she left to make breakfast. My time with Erica had been short but intense.

"Good morning."

I jumped a little at the greeting from Mel as she looked up from her phone. She gave me a broad smile and rose to her feet from where she perched herself on my couch. She wore a small pair of white cotton shorts and a tiny pink singlet with a rainbow on the front. She very clearly wasn't wearing a bra since I could see her nipples through the thin material. The whole outfit made her look incredibly cute, and the pigtails and thigh-high black and white striped socks completed the look—a look she undoubtedly picked to distract me. If I weren't already hard enough to drill holes with my dick, I'd be full mast just by looking at my platinum-haired sister.

How long had she been sitting there? Erica and I weren't exactly quiet, even when we were showering together. By the look on Mel's face, she'd been waiting for quite some time.

"Good morning," I replied, trying to act casual.

"Breakfast is ready," Mel said. "Emily was going to come up here herself, but I thought it best that I do it for her after I spied Erica sneak up here earlier."

Mel gave me a knowing smile, then glanced over my shoulder to the bedroom door. Erica was still back there, and I had a sudden fear that the two might get into an argument over me. Then I remembered what each of them had said to me on separate occasions.

"I'm surprised you didn't let yourself back there," I said, pointing a thumb over my shoulder to the bedroom door.

"And ruin Erica's first time with you?" Mel arched an eyebrow, then stepped closer to me. "There are some lines even I won't cross."

Mel ran the palm of her hand over the prominent bulge in my shorts as she leaned in close. She was the shortest of all of my siblings, but right now, the height and size difference between us only made me want to throw the petite blonde over my shoulder and have my way with her, whether Erica was in the room or not.

"We better get down for breakfast," Mel smiled, removing her hand. "See-yah down there."

With that, she spun on her heel, her long pigtails swishing through the air as she bounced and almost skipped to the door. Shooting me a devilish grin over her shoulder that I almost missed since I was too busy staring at her tight-round little ass.

"Was that Mel?"

I turned around to see Erica standing in the doorway to the bedroom. She had pulled her customary black robe on but left it untied from around her waist. I let my eyes roam the sliver of exposed flesh before meeting her eyes.

"Yeah. She knows," I nodded.

"Of course, she does," Erica said as if it were common knowledge. "They all do."

"Yes...but they don't know what just happened," I explained. "She does."

"I'm just glad she didn't think it was an invite for her to join us," Erica replied.

"I said the same thing. Something about not wanting to intrude on our first time."

"That's sweet," Erica smiled. "I'll make sure I won't intrude on your time with her when it comes."

"Passing me around already, are you?" I laughed.

"Nick, my dear, handsome, big-dicked brother," Erica said, stepping up to me and placing a hand on my cheek. "It would be wrong of me to keep that monster-cock away from my sisters. We're all in this fucked up situation together, so they may as well enjoy what I just had. They are my sisters, after all, and I love them."

I had no idea how I'd gotten myself into my current situation. I had come to Australia to meet family I never knew I had. All four of my half-siblings were absolute knockouts and amazing women. Each of them seemed to have an immediate attraction to me—as I did them—and even after scoring with two sexy women in a way to help combat what I thought was wrong, I still ended up in bed with one of my goddess-like sisters.

And she was completely happy to share me with the others. This kind of shit just didn't happen to me. Or anyone, for that matter.

"You are one of a kind, Erica," I said, pulling her into my arms.

"I know," she smiled.

We kissed sensually for a minute or two before she urged me to leave. It was best if I left before her. Mel had caught us in the act, but Amanda and Emily still didn't know. I would tell both of them as soon as possible, but I didn't want them to find out this way.

I made the short trip down the backyard and past the pool—contemplating taking a dip to help settle my erection—and into the back through the sliding door where I was greeted with the smell of bacon, buttered toast, and eggs.

"Just in time," Emily said, shooting me a grin as she loaded up a plate of food. "I thought you fell asleep again."

"I did for a little bit, then I had to shower," I explained, moving around the kitchen counter to wrap my arms around Emily. "Part of me was hoping you'd come back to bed."

Emily let out a soft moan that was almost inaudible. But the way she wiggled her hips when I hugged her from behind told me more about her thoughts than any words or sounds of pleasure coming from her lips.

"Maybe we can cuddle after breakfast?" she asked nervously.

"Of course, we can," I smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

It didn't take a rocket surgeon to know that Emily was still a little apprehensive about sex, especially with her own brother. I could tell by the way she looked at me and how her body moved against mine that she wanted to. But she just hadn't crossed the finish line yet. Add that to the fact she is still a virgin, and I could completely understand. I'd let her take it at her own pace.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,715 Followers