Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning runs were a rarity back home. It was far colder in the mornings and a lot of my jobs had me starting at stupid-o-clock in the morning. But I always tried to get out for a quick run at every chance I could. There was no better way to wake yourself up and get ready for the day ahead.

I kept my route simple. I didn't know my way around the area too well and I didn't want to get lost. I hadn't charged my phone again since yesterday, so I had left it at home. I wasn't glued to my phone like my sisters seemed to be. But it would be embarrassing to get lost with no way of alerting them. The GPS would have been handy too.

I stuck to what looked like the main road once I left our neighbourhood—memorizing the street signs as I went—and kept up a decent pace. Before long I was sweating heavily as the morning sun rose higher and higher above the horizon. It was still early morning, but we had just entered the Australian summer and I could really feel the difference.

I jogged on for about an hour—slowing to a walk periodically—before I realized I was actually near the small shopping centre in the suburb. It wasn't anything more than a supermarket, hairdresser and butcher with a few cafés, takeaways and specialty shops scattered about. And the gym. Lifting some weights might be a good way to get my mind off my supercharged libido and my desire to stick my dick in my sisters.

The gym was mostly empty—which was my preference—with only a few early-birds running on treadmills and working at the machines. I was plenty warmed up from my morning run, so I grabbed a bottle of water from the vending machine, a fresh towel from the ones supplied, and started some serious lifting.

Luckily, the tightness and pain in my muscles from my last session were mostly gone. Emily had done a great job with her massage, but I was still conscious about overdoing it again, so I stuck to working arms and a bit of legs. I never skipped a leg day, but I always went easier on my legs. Couldn't run if you couldn't feel your legs.

I spent about another forty minutes in the weight section as I lost myself in the repetition of the exercise. I was finally able to clear my mind of the whirlwind of emotions and feelings regarding my siblings. I knew I'd have to go home and confront them again—even though I wasn't looking forward to it—but for now I was able to forget it.

"You're here early."

I had stopped to take a rest on one of the weight benches when I heard the familiar voice. I turned to see Sarah—the gym manager—smiling at me. She was dressed in a pair of blue and grey yoga pants and matching sports bra. Her tanned and toned stomach was at my eye level. Which was I taking full advantage of.

"Yeah. I went for a run and came here by accident," I said, wiping sweat from my brow. "Figured I may as well get a work-out in."

"And here I was thinking you came by to see me," Sarah said with a wink.

"Sorry to disappoint," I smirked. "But that doesn't mean it's not good to see you."

"Better," she grinned. "You all done for your session?"

"Yeah. I was just about to shower and then head back home," I replied.

"Well...my place is across the road, and my shower is far better," Sarah said, the glint in her eyes leaving no question as to her intentions.

"I guess I could always do with more cardio," I chuckled. "Don't you need to do your workout though?"

Sarah looked like she had just arrived. Her hair was nearly tied back, her skin was devoid of perspiration and her gym towel was still neatly folded.

"I was hoping you'd give me a hand with that too," she smiled as her eyes roamed my body.

"Well. Lead the way."

I had thought early on that I needed to get laid to get my sisters out of my system. That hadn't seemed to work, but maybe I just needed to try more. Surely if I had a steady supply of sex, I could function around the house without wanting to ravish one of my siblings at any given moment. I didn't know if it would work or not, but I was happy enough to perform this test. Sarah seemed like a more than willing partner. And I could always hit up Jen for a booty call.

I let my eyes feast on Sarah's figure as I followed her out of the gym, barely noticing the short trip across the road to the town houses where she lived.

Chapter 12

Sarah lived in a small one-bedroom townhouse off the main road that passed by the small shopping district. The interior of her flat was neat, cosy and well looked after. The kitchen and living room were divided by a short kitchen counter. A sliding glass door led out onto a small balcony with a table and chair set up.

"Nice place," I said, looking around the living room.

"It's a shit hole." Sarah shrugged. "But it's mine."

"My place is smaller," I chuckled.

"Don't you live in a big house with your sisters?" Sarah asked, cocking her head to the side.

"I do." I nodded. "But I'm in the flat out back."

"At least you have privacy." she said.

"It's a luxury in a house full of women." I laughed.

"I can imagine." Sarah laughed with me. "Bathroom is through that way."

Sarah directed me to the single door at one end of the living room. Inside the small—green tiled—bathroom was a lowered section with a showerhead and a curtain for privacy, a toilet, and a simple basin and bench.

"Cosy," I said.

"It does the job." Sarah shrugged, then slapped me on the ass. "Now clean up, Stud."

I smiled at Sarah's forwardness and stripped out of my clothes without even closing the door. If she wanted to take a peek, who was I to deny her that? It wasn't like she'd see anything she hadn't seen before. Or wouldn't see soon enough.

I scrubbed myself down as quickly as I could and dried off in a hurry. I knew what I was here for, so I didn't even bother getting dressed again. I just wrapped the towel around my waist and sauntered out of the bathroom. To where Sarah was sitting on her couch, completely naked. The blonde, athletic goddess had positioned herself so that I couldn't miss her when I came out of the bathroom. Her legs were parted as she rubbed at herself with one hand and toyed with her nipples with the other.

"I've done my warm-ups," she winked.

I drank her naked body in for several seconds before I whipped my towel off and crossed the room. My dick guided me to her like it was made from iron, and Sarah's pussy was a strong earth magnet.

"I was hoping we could have some more fun again soon," Sarah giggled as I reached her.

"So was I," I grinned, dropping to my knees before her.

I gently moved Sarah's hand aside as I wrapped my arms around her thighs, draping her legs over my shoulders. Her vagina was smooth and slick with her own juices already, and I took a moment to inhale her intoxicating aroma before diving right in. And dive in I did.

I wasted no time as I ran my tongue along the folds of her vagina. She tasted as good as she smelled, and I soon found myself salivating at the mere thought of drinking her in once more. Sarah too was moaning in pleasure as I assaulted her nether regions like a starving dog in a bowl of chum. I avoided her clit for quite some time, edging closer to her love button a few times and backing off when I saw her back arch. Her fingers ran through my hair as I frenched her pussy and I could hear the frustration in her moans as I passed over her clit time and time again.

Then I clamped down and started working.

As soon as my lips closed over Sarah's sensitive nub, she started thrashing. Her thighs clamped down around my head—and powerful thighs they were—threatening to tear my head from my shoulders. A death I would have willingly submitted to.

Sarah's fingers pulled painfully at my hair as her climax hit, but I didn't complain. I kept lapping at her clit as my hands roamed over her hips, up her stomach and cupped her heavy breasts. I pinched her nipples as her back arched and she let out an ear-shattering scream that was muffled by the magnificent feeling of her warm thighs against my ears. Her hips bucked and gyrated against my face for nearly a full minute before she finally started to come down from her climax.

"Holy shit," she moaned as her legs loosened their vice-like grip on my head.

"That was quite intense," I chuckled, wiping my face with the back of my hand.

"You're telling me," Sarah all but moaned.

I pulled away from Sarah's legs and ran my eyes over her athletic frame. Sweat glistened along her abdominals and beaded down her chest, between her breasts. A huge grin was plastered to her gorgeous face as she gazed at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Now gimme that big dick of yours," she demanded.

Never one to deny a beautiful woman—especially one who was naked before me—I rose to my feet and gripped the base of my cock, giving myself a few half-hearted strokes. Sarah shot up immediately. Her hands went to my thighs as she perched herself on the edge of the couch cushion. Her lips found the tip of me penis quickly, and I felt her tongue working its wonders along my glans. Sarah's mouth was warm, wet and very inviting. I held the base of my cock still as I let her work me over. Enjoying the feel of her hand's on my thighs as she trailed them up and down, and even around to grab my ass.

"I'm starting to think you enjoy doing this," I said with a groan.

"With a cock this nice," she replied, running her tongue up the underside of my shaft. "What girl wouldn't?"

I was feeling incredibly horny already. The night spent with Erica, the sexual tension in a house full of attractive women and eating her delicious pussy had me primed and ready for a mighty climax. It would be a little embarrassing to cum so quickly with the sexy blonde. But I knew I could easily go for another round, maybe even a few more. I had to wear myself out somehow.

Sarah spat a glob of saliva on the tip of my penis before she began working it into my shaft with both hands. I released my own hold on my cock and took her head in both hands as I guided her mouth back to my erection. Sarah obliged eagerly and began working my dick into her mouth and down her throat with gusto. After only a few seconds, I felt the tightness of her throat constrict around my shaft as she took me to the base, her nose pressing into my pelvis.

"Holy shit!" I groaned.

Sarah moaned something in response. When I looked down, I nearly busted my load at the sight of her eyes looking up at me as she buried my cock deep in her throat. After several seconds passed, she extracted my erection from its warm confines and coughed a little. Saliva dribbled over her bottom lip and splatted between her large breasts to mingle with the sweat of our activities, giving me a wonderful idea.

Without a word, I lowered my stance and moved closer to Sarah. Her hands ran down my thighs as she opened her legs wide to let me in. It only took her a few seconds to see what I wanted, and a huge grin spread across her face.

I nestled my slick erection between her breasts, and Sarah welcomed me by pressing a hand to each side, trapping by cock between her impressive fun-bags. The softness of her breasts enveloped my dick as I slowly began sliding back and forth. I placed my hand to her shoulder to give myself better leverage before I started pumping my hips faster. The warmth of her skin and slickness of my cock made for an otherworldly experience. But when her tongue came into play, I nearly lost it right there.

As my cock passed between her glorious mounds, Sarah opened her mouth and flicked the tip of my penis with her tongue, teasingly. After several moments of amazing tit-fucking, I felt her lips clamp down around my cock. She couldn't get much inside her mouth, but she worked well with what she had. I stopped my motions and moaned in pleasure, only to moan once more as Sarah started sliding her breasts up and down my shaft again. Taking control. She shifted her breasts in a way that massaged my cock with each pass, stopping every few passes to take my tip between her lips. I could feel my seed building up and getting ready to paint her face like a drunken master artist.

My climax sat in the base of my balls waiting to be released. Usually when it came to this point, I would be painting whatever was in front of me like a careless first day apprentice. But it just wasn't coming this time. The frustration I felt as I wanted to explode onto this gorgeous woman's face—but couldn't—was really getting to me. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on chasing my climax.

An image of Erica flashed in my mind. She was in the exact position Sarah was. Her naked body was covered in droplets of water that cascaded down her flawless skin. Her long black hair clung to her body as the spray of water washed over her. She was in the shower, and my cock was between her tits instead of Sarah's. Erica looked at me, her lips parted in a silent moan as her eyes bore into mine.

Then it hit me.

"Oh shit!" I groaned as my climax rushed forward.

"That's it," Sarah cooed, just as the first rope of cum burst forth.

I ran my fingers through her hair and gripped tightly as my climax hit. My legs began shaking and my hips bucked of their own accord. I locked eyes with the gorgeous blonde before me as the first strand of seed burst forth, laying to rest along her perfect neck and over her chin. Sarah tilted her face down and opened her mouth, catching the next few spurts straight on her tongue before she clamped her mouth over the tip of my convulsing penis. Her cheeks drew in as she suctioned my dick like a professional vacuum and began draining me with an audible moan that sent vibrations down my shaft that I felt resonate in my balls. Encouraging another half dozen spouts out of my testicles and into her greedy mouth. Her throat flexed again and again as she swallowed everything I gave her, and I saw my cock pulsing and throbbing as it continued to act as a conduit between our bodies. Finally, my cock stopped spasming and Sarah released her lip-lock on my dick and began languidly licking at the tip of my cock and down my shaft to take each of my drained testicles into her mouth.

Only after it all passed did I realise I had been pulling her hair quite hard, so I loosened my grip.

"Sorry," I apologised.

"Never be sorry for that," Sarah winked. "You ready to go again?"

My dick was still hard enough to hammer nails, but I did need a minute to collect myself. Sarah had obviously recharged from her first orgasm of the morning and was all but humping my leg with arousal. This might just be what I needed to get my mind off my very fuckable sisters. Although, the fact that I had to imagine Erica to get off was truly unsettling. It was like a repeat of the night I'd spent fucking Jen. Nothing I did had gotten me as close to blowing my load as when I thought about one—or more—of my sisters.

"Let's do it," I smirked.

Sarah grinned like a maniac at my words, then let out a playful giggle as I reached down and wrapped my fingers around her thighs, just under her knees. Sarah took my lead as I lifted her legs, sliding herself down on the couch so that her back was now on the cushion. When her legs were against her chest and her knees nearly around her ears, she wrapped her arms around her thighs to keep her legs spread and her vagina open to me. I stood back and admired her for a few moments, absenting stroking my dick. The blonde fitness instructor was obviously flexible, showing not a hint of pain or discomfort in being folded almost double at the waist. She just bore into me with her lust-filled eyes and licked her lips when she dropped her gaze to my erection. I was ready for her, and she was more than ready for me.

The height of the couch was difficult to work with, but after only a few seconds, I had adjusted myself into a comfortable crouch so I could enter her. I slid into her easily, and I heard her loud moan as I hilted myself deep inside her. Sarah's head rolled back, and her mewls of pleasure increased in volume and quantity as I slowly dragged my dick out of her tight pussy before sliding back in painstakingly slow. After the dozenth time, I felt her pussy flutter around my dick, and she let out a gasp of pleasure. Her thighs trembled and her toes curled as I felt her vagina tighten around me. She was so tight I couldn't pull out of her.

"More," Sarah panted. "I need more."

"What's the magic word?" I winked, slowly withdrawing my dick from her slick tunnel.

"Fucking now," she groaned in frustration. "Fu—."

I cut her off by slamming myself into her again. I leaned over the sexy blonde and placed an arm either side of her body, holding her legs to her chest with my arms. Sarah let go of her own thighs and chose to wrap her fingers around my biceps. Then I started pounding the gym manager.

The noises Sarah made almost sounded like she was being brutally murdered, and I worried for a moment that her neighbours might call the cops. But I guessed if they could hear the distinct slapping of naked bodies and her screams of pleasure, they could probably hear her cursing like a sailor, telling me to fuck her like a dirty whore.

And fuck her like a dirty whore I did.

I didn't bother toying with other positions as I got my second helping of cardio today. I just kept pounding her into the couch like an animal. The couch creaked and slid across the floor as I relentlessly fucked the gorgeous blonde and I had to place one foot on the cushion beside Sarah to avoid accidentally tipping the couch over with the force of our rutting. But this just gave me even more leverage to plough her cunt. And plough away I did.

I hadn't really been keeping track of time, but I'd estimated we'd been at it for a solid twenty minutes by now. I was no three-pump chump and I enjoyed taking my time with women. But I had been going at Sarah quite hard since the start, and I didn't feel like I was any closer to my second orgasm than I was when I started. Usually I'd have had to slow down and switch it up by now. Sarah had hardly stopped her cursing and moans of pleasure, but after what must have been her eighth or ninth orgasm, she went limp. A stupid, satisfied grin plastered to her pretty face as I continued to plunge her vagina like a butter-churn.

I was growing frustrated once more and thought about just stopping. Did guys fake orgasms too? Could I even sell that lie? We were fucking bare-back and I'm sure she'd realise I hadn't climaxed when my cum wasn't leaking out of her. But I just didn't see any way out of it. My muscles were starting to cramp, and I doubted Sarah had much left in her. As it was, I didn't know if she was going to be able to walk for a few days after this.

Then I decided to go for it. I decided to test a theory. Let's try three for three.

I thought about Erica in my room last night. Emily curled up beside me in my bed. Mel sitting by the pooling in her bikini. And Amanda as she climbed onto my lap and our tongues danced.

I grabbed a fistful of Sarah's hair and leaned over her body, pressing her face into the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes and let the images of my sisters roll through my mind. The sound of their voices, the feel of their skin and the scent of their shampoo. Each as intoxicating as the other. I felt it now.

I let out an almighty groan of pleasure as my climax hit me like a freight coming off its rails. It was spectacular and horrendous at the same time. I held onto the images of my siblings as I slammed into Sarah and dumped a massive load into her. My climax must have triggered something in the blonde woman, because she let out another scream of pleasure as I filled her womb to near bursting.

We lay in the same position for what must have been ten minutes at least. My dick was still hard, but he felt drained. Sarah and I panted heavily as we caught our breath and slowed our racing hearts. Both of us were covered in sweat and our hair was matted and spread across our naked skin. We looked like a hot mess. But damn did we look satisfied.