Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you take off your shirt?" Mel asked. "I like looking at you without your shirt on."

I nodded, in a bit of a daze, then removed my shirt. Mel's fingers trailed along the waistband of my shorts before sliding them inside. I gasped with pleasure as soon as I felt her digits touch the skin of my shaft. And I found myself helping her as she tugged on my shorts. Next thing I knew, I was as naked as she was. And her hand was wrapped around my shaft.

"We should stop this," I gasped as my hips bucked involuntarily.

"We probably should," Mel mused. "But I'm interested to see the results."

Mel's other hand joined the party, and soon she was working my shaft with expert twisting motions as she stared into my eyes. The heat from her naked body was almost unbearable, but at the same time I wanted to pull her in closer. Take in the entirety of her warmth against my skin. I wanted to devour her.

My body acted almost as if it had a mind of its own. It was like I was watching someone move my arms as I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her against me. She left one hand on my erection as it became trapped between our bodies, letting her free hand slide up my arm to grip my bicep. Her skin was incredibly soft. Her small breasts pressed into my chest and I took a long inhale of her scent. A mixture of female arousal, coconut oil and the faint scent of her sweat filled my nostrils and made my head spin with delight. I could easily drink from this well and drown with a smile on my face.

"Oh Nick!" Mel gasped.

My right hand had found its way to her cute little ass and gave it a firm squeeze. I leaned back against the couch and let my sister melt into my chest as she continued to work my shaft as best as she could. I worked my hips in unison with her arm movements and was soon lost in the moment as I edged closer and closer to climax.

I wanted to fuck Mel badly. But even at my level or arousal, I couldn't bring myself to do that. I was also afraid that if I stopped her right now, I might lose my nerve. But I wanted to make sure Mel enjoyed herself just as much as me.

I gave her cute little ass another firm squeeze before sliding my hand between her cheeks, feeling my fingers glide over her dripping vagina. Mel sucked in a gasp of air as my hand cupped her sex and buried her face into my neck as I found her clit. I rubbed gently at the tiny cluster of nerves between her legs for a dozen seconds or so before sliding two of my fingers deep inside her. Mel moaned as I began to fuck her with my fingers, matching the speed of which she was working my shaft with her hand.

"Are you close?" she whispered, kissing my neck.

"Yeah," I groaned.

"So am I."

Our eyes locked once more, then a wave of pleasure shot through my groin and I felt the powerful surge of my orgasm come crashing into me. My hips bucked once more just as I felt Mel's body stiffen and her vagina clench around my fingers. Cum spewed forth from the tip of my cock, coating both Mel's stomach, and my own. I felt the wetness of her pussy triple as she let out a long, low moan of pleasure.

We stood like that for a few minutes. Our foreheads pressed together as out bodies tried to absorb the other's with how firmly we were pressed together. Then I felt Mel's hand slide down my shaft and gentle massage my balls. Causing another bout of sperm to rocket from my penis and cause a mess of our abdomens.

"Now that was intense," Mel said, breathing heavily.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You're still hard," she added, sliding her hand over my rock-hard shaft once more. "Do you want to do some more...stuff?"

"I really do," I said. "But Mel...we shouldn't have even done this."

"Nonsense," she shook her head. "Did you once have to think about someone else to get off?"

"No," I replied honestly. "All my thoughts were on you alone."

"Then we have our answer," she smiled sweetly.

"Answer?" I asked.

"That you need us as much as we need you."

A knock at my door broke the magical moment. And I was suddenly back in control of my own body.

"Nick," Amanda called out. "Can we talk?"

My heart slammed into my throat as I surveyed the scene before me. Mel's hand was still clutching my hard-as-nails erection, and we stood in my small living room in our birthday suits. There was so much evidence of what we'd just done, even a blind man could see the truth.

"The doors locked," Mel whispered.

"You locked it?" I asked, stepping away from her and immediately regretting the loss of contact with her skin.

"Of course," she nodded. "I didn't want anyone to disturb us."

"You planned this?"

Mel gave me a wink, then collected her discarded clothing before heading in the direction of my bathroom. I lost myself for a moment as I watched her hips sway and my eyes locked into her pert ass. Then the knock at the door brought me to my senses. Just as Mel rounded the corner though, she flashed me a big smile over her shoulder.

"Coming," I called out, then grabbed my shorts and tugged them on.

I had no decent way of cleaning myself up, so I quickly grabbed my shirt and wiped up the mess across my stomach before pitching the balled-up t-shirt across the room, hoping Amanda wouldn't see it. The smell of sweat and sex was still strong on me, and I quickly washed up in the kitchen sink before giving myself a quick spray with deodorant. Then answered the door.

"Hey," I said, greeting Amanda. "Sorry, I was in the bedroom."

"That's okay," she said, a slightly confused and curious look on her face. "Can I come in?"

"Sure thing," I said, stepping aside to let her in. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes," she sighed. "I wanted to apologise about the talk we had. I know I was a complete mess that night and I had so much on my mind. But I really shouldn't have sprung it on you like that."

"I understand why you did it though," I said, leaning against the wall opposite her.

"And that's what makes me feel even shittier about it," she sighed.

"It's okay. We can just pretend that kiss never happened and move forward. We can put that behind us and just continue getting to know each other," I said.

"Fucking hell you're too nice," she laughed, then wiped under her eyes as if she were about to cry. "Just like Dad."

"There's such a thing as being too nice?" I chuckled.

"Yes. It makes you impossible to be mad at. It was a trait that infuriated my mother when she and our dad had a fight," Amanda smiled. "He would go to any lengths to make up with her and keep the peace. Even if she was wrong."

"Well," I said with a smirk. "My mother was stubborn, so I'll have you know I'm nice, and stubborn. Let's see how that works out for you."

Amanda let out a laugh that was music to my ears, and I saw all the tension leave her shoulders as she looked at me. Her eyes flicked down to my bare torso for a split second, then back to my eyes.

"Did you and Emily have a fight?" she asked, out of the blue.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Emily is always smiling, like all the time. It's actually quite infuriating how cheerful that girl is sometimes," Amanda explained. "Ever since you came home, it has been her constant mood. But last night and this morning she has been moping around the house."

"Yeah," I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. "That's kind of my fault."

"Because of what I said to you?"

"Emily slept in my bed the other night," I admitted. "Nothing happened. But we still shared a bed."

"I see," Amanda replied with a very neutral tone. "The morning she made you breakfast?"

"That's the one."

Amanda went quiet for a few minutes, and I'd have given my left nut to know what she was thinking. Part of me thought she sounded a little jealous of her younger sister. But the other part of me thought she might be mad at me.

"Emily is a grown woman," she said after a few minutes of silence. "She can make her own choices. As can you. I just want her to be happy."

"And me?"

"What about you?" she said.

"Do you want me to be happy?" I asked.

"You're part of the family, Nick. Of course I want you to be happy."

Amanda left without another word, and I was so caught up in repeating the interaction in my head again and again, that I forgot Mel was hiding in my bathroom. Until she slapped my ass that is.

I turned to see Mel was now fully dressed. Well, as dressed as she was before. But that didn't hide how alluring her body was. I found my eyes devouring the exposed flesh of her tight stomach to the peak of her long, slender legs that flashed through the slit of her shawl. Knowing full well she was naked under the garment. The fear of being caught out by Amanda had helped ease the strain in my pants. But the sight of Mel—and memory of her body—had me back on the bullet-train to boner town again.

"Here I was thinking I'd get a show," Mel said with a huge smile.

"Show?" I asked with confusion.

"You and 'Manda," Mel gestured to the door. "You two would look great together."

"She has a boyfriend," I shook my head.

"And you're my brother," Mel shot back with a grin. "But you were nearly wrist deep inside me only ten minutes ago while I jerked you off. We have made bigger scandals in this room already."

"Regardless of whether or not Amanda and I did anything," I said. "Wouldn't you be upset that I went for one of your sisters?"

"Our sisters," she corrected. "No. You are their brother as much as you are mine. Also, I don't believe in monogamy. It's silly."

"Silly?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "Isn't it best for the strongest male in a tribe to have the women and breed the strongest offspring? Then that offspring can collect their own little harem and continue the process."

"You have one fucked up mind," I smiled and shook my head.

"I know," she grinned, then kissed me on the cheek. "But you love me."

"I guess I have to," I laughed, getting a slap on the arm from my platinum haired sibling.

"By the way," Mel said, turning to face me, hands on her hips and a cheery smile. "You better go make it up to Emily, and quickly. Otherwise I will remove that incredibly gorgeous penis from your body."

I nodded—unable to form a response to her graphic threat—and watched as Mel smiled, and strode out of my flat. Her hips swaying with each step.

Chapter 14

Once I was finally alone, I dropped onto my couch with a heavy sigh.

"Fucking hell," I said to myself as I went over today's activities. And it wasn't even midday yet.

The rumbling of my stomach made me remember that breakfast was probably being served up by now. So, I headed down to the main house to get some food. And seek out Emily to apologise to her.

I was kind of expecting Mel to be by the pool again to torment me with her naked body, but the backyard was completely empty. I heard voices coming from inside the house and guessed that my sisters were probably all up and about. Only then did I realize I was still shirtless and the half-assed effort of cleaning myself up earlier hadn't really worked. I still smelled of sex and cum. Rather than going back up to my flat to shower and change, I just dove into the pool to clean up. I let myself sink to the bottom and swam along the floor of the pool for a couple of metres before resurfacing near the steps, only to see a pair of legs by the pool's edge. I looked up the long, flawless legs to see Erica standing before me in a pair of black denim shorts and a loose tank top. By the way her bountiful breasts bounced, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Good morning," I said, rising from the water.

"Good morning to you too," Erica said with a raised eyebrow. "Early morning swim?"

"I felt like a dip," I shrugged.

"I like getting wet in the morning too," Erica winked, then roamed my naked torso with her intense eyes.

"I bet," I laughed.

The relationship between Erica and I had definitely been a roller coaster ride. There was an obvious sexual attraction there from the get-go. At first, I thought she was simply teasing me to get a reaction from me, taunting me with the sin of flesh that I couldn't have. But, over the short time I'd been here I learned that she did indeed have feelings for me. As I did for her.

"You were gone when I got up this morning," Erica said.

"Yeah. I needed to clear my head, so I went for a run," I shrugged, choosing to keep the trip to the gym and Sarah's house to myself. Mel had seemed jealous when she heard that little bit of information. I didn't want to rub it in Erica's face just the day after I told her we couldn't become lovers.

"I figured as much," she shrugged. "Let me know next time and I'll come with you."

"Sure," I nodded.

"Well let's go. Breakfast is ready," Erica nodded towards the back, sliding door to the house.

I let Erica walk in front of me for obvious reasons. Her ass looked like it wanted to eat her shorts, and I admired the curve of her exposed flesh that peeked out below her tight shorts. Strangely enough though, I wasn't sporting a raging boner as I ogled her body. Sure, I was still aroused by her. She was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. But my mind was clear, and I was able to just enjoy the sight and presence of her without the teenager-like hormones dictating what they wanted me to do to the curvy goddess.

Maybe Mel was onto something.

I entered the kitchen behind Erica to see all of my siblings sitting around the small breakfast table. A huge spread of food was laid out, and it must have taken Amanda all morning to make it. My raven-haired oldest sister gave me a pleasant smile as I came in and gestured for me to take the seat beside her, which also put me next to Emily. The brunette twin didn't look my way though. And her outfit choice of baggy pyjama pants and a large band t-shirt spoke volumes of her mood this morning. Her usual bright smile and sparkling eyes were vacant now as she forked scrambled eggs into her mouth methodically.

I did this to her. So, I would fix it.

Mel gave me an intense—eyebrow arching—look as I took the seat opposite her, beside Emily. Then she purposefully cut into a lone sausage on her plate. The fact she didn't really eat red meat meant she had been saving that sausage for a single purpose.

"Good morning everyone," I said, looking at my siblings.

Everyone offered their greetings, even Emily. Although hers were more mumbled and she still didn't look my way. I got a purposeful look from each of my sisters, and I knew they wanted me to fix what had happened between Emily and me. Each of them knew something had happened, even if they didn't know exact details. I started eating as I mulled over what I should do as the conversation around the table started up. I mostly tuned my siblings out as I considered how to patch things up with Emily.

All Amanda wanted was for her sister to be happy. But did she suspect what me and Emily were on track to do? Even if I kept it as PG as possible, I could see it in Emily's gorgeous green eyes every time she looked at me.

Mel wanted me to make it up to her twin sister, and from the encounter we just had and the things she said about monogamy, her thoughts on how were quite simple. Although...Emily was a virgin. Erica had told me that when she warned me away from our younger sister. But I had a feeling that was more out of jealousy than anything. Especially not some aversion to us sleeping together because we were blood related.

I started to really think about what I wanted and what I should do. Like...really think. Since I'd arrived here, I had been in a perpetual state of arousal that was either clouding my thoughts or made me think I was just horny and couldn't make a clear decision. But...Mel had helped, just as she said she would. I felt clear-headed and able to see the amazing women around me for who they were. It could be this genetic thing she spoke about, but it wasn't just their looks that made me love them.

"Emily," I turned to face my sister. "Can we go somewhere to have a chat?"

"Why?" she replied, not looking up from her food.

"Please?" I pleaded.

She finally looked at me, and I saw the sadness and hurt in her eyes immediately. It broke my heart to see those emotions, especially since it was because of me.

"Okay."

I gave the others a quick glance, seeing a small smile of approval from Amanda. A look of curiosity from Erica. And a grin from Mel as she stabbed her knife into the uneaten sausage. The last was slightly unsettling.

I followed Emily into the living room to the sound of soft conversation starting up once more from the kitchen. Emily turned to face me and was able to meet my eyes with hers. I had gone over what I needed to say to her again and again in my head. But nothing sounded right. I was never great with words and I was worried anything I said right now might sound false and empty.

I took two steps closer to Emily to close the distance between us. Then I wrapped my arms around her in a big hug. She let out a surprised gasp as I pulled her against me, but then her arms squeezed tightly around me as she returned the embrace.

"I'm so sorry I pushed you away," I said, kissing the top of her head. "I was confused and worried I was being a bad influence on you."

Emily didn't reply, but she did press her face into the crook of my neck as she melted into my arms. We stood there in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying the feel of one-another. I loosened my hold on her when I felt her arms slide from around my back to rest on my hips, and we separated just enough for me to look into her beautiful green eyes.

"What changed your mind?" she asked in a whisper.

"Mel may have threatened to castrate me," I laughed.

"Is that all," Emily giggled.

"No," I shook my head. "She helped me realise how stupid I was for fighting against all this. I'm not accustomed to having sisters or a big family and I didn't know how to act. What we were doing was considered wrong by modern society and would be frowned upon. But I really don't care what others think. I just want you, Mel, Amanda and Erica to be happy."

"Mel was always the smart one," Emily smiled. "So...what happens now?"

"I don't know," I sighed, not wanting to reveal what had happened between her twin and I earlier. "I know you have feelings for me—as I do you—but I'm not sure if I want to act upon them. All I know is I never want to hurt you again."

Emily and I locked eyes for quite some time before she nodded, then gave me a small smile. "I don't know what to do either. I know the way I feel about you isn't normal, but I can't help it. What do you say we just take it a day at a time?"

"That sounds like a plan to me."

I pulled Emily into another quick hug, but then she surprised me by kissing me on the lips. Instinctively I cupped her face with one hand as I returned her kiss. A kiss that was much more passionate than any we'd shared before. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and meet my own as our bodies pressed tightly together. My fingers worked through the strands of her hair and clutched the back of her neck as our tongues wrestled for dominance for what must have been a solid five minutes. Finally, we came up for air, both of us breathing heavily and my dick riding up against her stomach.

"Sorry about that," I said, indicating to my crotch.

"It's okay," she smiled. "It's a normal reaction. And a flattering one considering what I'm wearing."

I pushed Emily out to arms-length and let my eyes roam over her baggy clothes. Then I gave my eyebrows a little wiggle. "You'd look great in anything."

"Idiot," Emily rolled her eyes. But she smiled widely. "Let's get back."

Emily and I returned to a very quiet kitchen. Amanda, Erica and Mel all stared at us as we took our seats. Emily had a terrible poker face, and the wide smile plastered on her beautiful face was evidence that we'd made up. Amanda visibly relaxed and gave me a smile, then she frowned a little. Whilst Erica looked between me and our younger sister with a curious look. Mel just nodded at me, then stabbed the cut sausage for good measure.