Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Sarah said as I slipped out of her and collapsed on the couch beside her.

"Yeah," I said, still breathing heavily.

"I think I need to call in sick," Sarah added, sitting up and stretching her muscles. "I'm not going to be walking right for a few days."

"Sorry," I chuckled. More than a little proud of myself.

"I'll take a few days off if it means getting fucked like that again," she laughed. "I have no idea what got into you near the end."

"Pent up frustration," I shrugged.

"Well. I'll be happy to help you release it when I can," she smiled.

"When you can?" I asked, a little curious as to her choice of words.

"Yeah," Sarah sighed, collapsing back and nestling into me again. "I should probably tell you that I'm not exactly single."

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked. Not surprised, as she was a super-babe and could pull any guy. Just a little put-off by her cheating on someone with me.

"No," she shook her head. "I'm married. But we are kind of separated."

"Kind of?" I asked.


"Well. I told him I wanted a break. He said we'd talk about it when he got back from his business trip," she explained.

"I see," I replied, a little shocked by the news.

"I really am sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I was worried you'd turn me down, and I really needed this," Sarah said softly. "Our sex life has been lacking a lot lately and I just thought if I got it out of my system then maybe we could sort it out."

"Do you still think that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Sarah sighed. "Do you hate me?"

I thought about her dilemma for a few moments. On one hand, she was cheating on her husband—which was a shitty thing to do. But it seemed like there were issues in their marriage that he needed to see to also. If all she needed was a good fuck a few times a week, surely her husband could fulfill that need for her. She was a young, healthy woman after all. Not to mention insanely attractive. She had gone about it the wrong way, but I couldn't bring myself to dislike her, let-alone hate her. Plus, I did get to have some great sex.

"Nah," I said, pulling her into a hug. "Not at all."

"Thanks, Nick," she giggled. "I was hoping you'd understand."

"I don't agree with your choices," I added. "But I'll respect your decision to make them and I'll keep your secret."

"Thank you for being so understanding," she grinned and kissed me on the cheek. "Want me to suck you off as a thank you?"

"I'm good thanks," I chuckled. "I don't think he could take much more right now."

"That's fair," she smiled. "Maybe we can do this again? If that's okay with you."

I thought about the consequences of continuing to sleep with a married woman. We'd already done the deed, but I had been in the dark about her relationship. I could easily play the 'plausible deniability' card if ever confronted with an angry husband. But if I continued to sleep with Sarah, it would be with the full knowledge that I was fucking the shit out of someone else's wife. The thought of someone I was married to fucking another man made me angry as all hell. But then again, I'd be fucking her if she needed it. I knew I was just trying to justify my actions and make myself okay with banging a married woman. I needed an outlet from all the sexual tension that built up daily around the house. There was always Jen. But I genuinely liked Sarah much more than the stuck-up goth princess.

"Let's just play it by ear for now," I replied. "I need to have a think about everything you've told me."

"I understand," she smiled. "Thank you, Nick."

Despite my words of non-commitment. We made out on the couch for another ten minutes before we finally made it to the shower. Sarah was able to walk, although she was a little wobbly on her feet. We set about washing one-another and spent more time making out under the hot spray of water before we were finally dried, dressed, and finally able to keep our hands to ourselves. She was married. But I just kept telling myself that if he didn't want to fuck her, I would.

"Do you need a ride home?" Sarah asked, drying her hair with a thick blue towel.

"That would be great," I replied. "I'm more than a little tired."

"I bet," she winked. "A ride home is the least I can do for you."

Ten minutes later I was giving Sarah a quick kiss goodbye before turning to the front door. It was still morning and I wondered which of my sisters were awake. Surely Amanda would be up and about, Emily too. I hadn't really patched things up with either of them, so this could turn into a very awkward morning. Maybe I could sneak around the back and up to my flat without seeing anyone. Anyone who was already up probably thought I was still in bed anyway. Unless one of them had come to check on me. It wouldn't be out of character for Emily to come up early to see me, but after last night I highly doubted my brunette sister wanted to see me, let alone talk to me. I really needed to patch things up with her. I hated myself for the look on her face when she ran off last night.

I had been struggling with myself over the incident with Emily all morning. Had I been too firm with her? Or was it just right to put an end to something wrong? Was it even all that wrong? Nothing felt as right as when I held one of my siblings, or even thought about them. There must have been a reason I couldn't get my rocks off unless I was thinking about one of them.

I knew I loved them. I would die for any of them without hesitation. I would protect them and look out for them. But did that mean I needed to protect them from myself?

I was still struggling with my own thoughts when I made it around to the backyard through the side gate. I was so torn as to what I should do. I felt the pull of my siblings even now. I wanted nothing more than to taste Amanda's lips again. To hold Emily in my arms. To feel Erica's body against mine. To see Mel's gorgeous smile.

Thoughts of Mel being included in my sexual fantasies weren't normal. Sure, she was sexy and beautiful. Just like her sisters. But I hadn't felt the immediate pull from the platinum blonde as I had the others. Mel was scarily intelligent and perceptive. She had a cool demeanour that made it hard to tell what she was thinking. But there was something there now.

It was her I imagined as I climaxed with Sarah. It was Mel that writhed beneath me as I pumped her like an animal in heat. It was Mel's voice I heard moaning my name.

And I was as hard as a flagpole once more.

"Good morning, Nick."

I snapped my head to the side to see Mel sitting by the pool. She smiled at me from under a black, wide-brimmed hat as she lowered a thick book she was reading. Her smile made my heart skip a beat.

My platinum haired sister...was completely naked.

Chapter 13

I stood there like a kangaroo in the headlights as Mel smiled at me, the black hat the only stitch she wore. Her flawless, pale skin looked soft and supple. Her small, perky breasts were almost non-existent as she reclined on the chair. Her small pink nipples stood erect with little rings pierced through each. I let my eyes trail down her tiny waist, over her slim hips and down her slender legs. Eventually I made it back to her gorgeous face and expected a scowl to be marking her pretty face. But Mel simply smiled at me. Which did make sense. She was the one who knew everything that was going on around here. It was only logical that I found her to be incredibly attractive too.

It was just strange to see her so exposed. When it was only this morning that I thought about her while I fucked another woman.

"Hey Mel," I said after clearing my throat. "I didn't know you would be out here."

"That's okay," she placed her book down on the table beside her and folded her hands over her stomach. Leaving her breasts bare. "Sometimes I like to just relax out here like this. It's so refreshing."

"Yeah," I said. "I bet it is. Just don't get sunburnt."

"I won't," she smiled, and pointed to the large umbrella that shaded her. "I work hard to keep my skin so soft."

My dick was threatening to burst out of my shorts like the Hulk. And like the angry green monster, he wanted to smash something. Only his target was my very naked, and very arousing sister that sat across the pool from me.

"I need to go," I blurted out, then tore my eyes away from Mel before bee-lining it up the driveway and to my flat.

"Okay," Mel called out cheerily. "I'll come get you when breakfast is ready."

I contemplated just locking my door and hiding in my flat all day. I had just fucked like an animal earlier this morning and I was already feeling the effects of muscle fatigue from that and the workout I went through. But my body—and more importantly, my dick—was screaming at me to stick it to Mel. But I knew that was a bad idea. Just because she was naked it didn't mean she wanted me to fuck her. This has been her home for far longer than it has been mine. If my sisters wanted to strut around the house in their underwear, or swim topless at night and lay out by the pool in their birthday suits. They were allowed to.

I'd just have to nut-up and deal with it. Surely I'd become desensitized to it in time. It had only been a few days. Although, I was fifty-fifty on whether I wanted to become desensitized to my gorgeous siblings or not.

Once I made it inside, I headed straight for the bathroom to have a cold shower. I had already cleaned myself up from my activities with Sarah earlier, but I desperately needed to get my arousal under control. It wasn't even midday yet and I was already in trouble of having my entire day derailed by my attraction to my siblings.

I shivered through a quick, icy cold shower for a few minutes which had the desired effect on my erection. With that sorted, maybe I would be able to think a little clearer. I just hoped Mel decided to put some clothes on before I saw her again.

I had just dried myself off and pulled on a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt when I heard a knock at my door. The knock itself meant it wasn't Erica—and that it was also too early for my seductress of a sibling—since she was fond of just letting herself in. Then I wondered where she for a moment. When I left this morning, she had been snoozing in my bed still. Maybe she was in the house getting ready for the day. I doubted Emily had forgiven me for last night and Amanda was probably avoiding until things weren't so awkward between us. So, that left Mel. She did say she was coming to get me for breakfast after all.

I approached the door and mentally prepared myself for the encounter. Part of me hoping my platinum blonde sister was still naked, whilst berating myself for wanting to ogle her body once more. She did have a nice figure and her skin looked super soft.

"Hey," I greeted Mel as I opened the door.

Mel was clothed this time. The black tube top over her small but firm breasts and shawl wrapped around her narrow hips only seemed to accentuate her smooth legs. The shawl rode low on her hips, showing her hip bones and hinting at the coveted prize between her thighs. Her skin had a light sheen to it, like she'd just finished rubbing herself down. And I immediately began to wonder how it would feel to have my hands on her body, rubbing the coconut scented oil into her alabaster skin.

"Hey Nick," Mel smiled. "Sorry about earlier."

"It's okay," I shrugged. "Sorry for staring. I really didn't mean to."

"Would you have done the same if it were any of the others?" she asked, tilting her head as she studied me.

"Well...I would try not to," I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why?" she asked, seeming genuinely confused.

"Because it's wrong," I explained. "You're my sisters."

"Half-sisters," Mel added. "And we haven't grown up around you. So, there are no familiar bonds from childhood."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "It shouldn't matter."

"But it does," Mel smiled. "Tell me something, Nick. Have you been with any women since you came to Australia?"

"Yeah. You know I have," I replied.

"How many?" she asked.

"Two," I replied truthfully. It wasn't like I was trying to keep Sarah a secret.

"So...you're not starved for sexual gratification. Yet you still lust after your own siblings," she said, sounding like she was lecturing a student.

"Yeah," I replied, not sure where she was going with this.

"Did you have girlfriends back in England?" she asked.

"A few," I said. "Where is this going?"

"Well," she said, beginning to walk circles around me as she seemed to think. "I've been thinking about your predicament ever since you got here. You were obviously enamoured with all of us. At first, I thought it might have been caused by a sheltered life and a late arrival to puberty. Or just being too busy for girls back home and potentially inexperienced sexually."

"You've been thinking about this since day one?" I asked. "How did you even know?"

"But I think it is something more," Mel added, ignoring my question. "Tell me, Nick. Have you ever heard of the term; genetic sexual attraction?"

"Can't say I have," I shrugged.

"Well. It's a phenomenon that's unproven," she continued. "But it's thought that strong blood-related relatives that meet as adults feel a strong sexual attraction to one-another. I haven't really looked into the studies too much. But from the small sample size in the house currently. It seems to be accurate."

"Wait," I placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her pacing. "Are you saying that the only reason I'm feeling like this towards you all is because of some fucked-up scientific thing."

"You and us," she replied.

"Us? As in you too?" I asked.

"Of course, dear brother. I find you incredibly attractive," Mel smiled. "That's what prompted my studies into incest relationships. You'd be surprised how common it can be and just how many people have a fetish for it."

"People have a fetish for incest?" I asked.

"Yes," Mel nodded. "It's quite popular."

"Well. You really do learn something new every day," I shrugged.

"I enjoy learning," she smiled. "On that note. I'd like to keep asking you questions. If that's okay with you?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I've got nothing to hide."

This might have been the break I needed with Mel. She knew about the situations with each of our sisters and seemed to look at it with a completely scientific mind. She had admitted to being attracted to me but hadn't made any move towards me yet. Hopefully we could sort through the mess going on in my head and set things right around the house.

"Good," she smiled once more. "When was the last time you had sex?"

"Coming straight out with the big guns," I chuckled.

"I just want to get as much data as possible," she replied.

"This morning," I replied. "About an hour ago."

"Well...that was unexpected," she blinked in surprise. "Don't tell me who."

It was strange seeing Mel's normally calm and controlled facial features in surprise. And even stranger to hear the hint of jealousy in her tone. She covered it quickly though and continued with her questions.

"What was your level of arousal after seeing me this morning?" she asked.

"My level of arousal?" I asked. Unsure how to answer the question.

"Yes," she replied sharply. "Was it higher, lower. Or about the same as when you had sex earlier."

I thought about the question for a few moments. Unsure how to really gauge my 'level of arousal'. It was either boner-city or not boner-city. But I did feel my urges and resolve falter far quicker when I was admiring Mel earlier.

"More," I said with a sigh. Feeling a little shitty for Sarah. She was a super babe and great to fuck. It didn't feel fair to her.

Mel studied me for a few moments after I replied, then nodded. "What about the night you had sex with Jen?"

"What about it?" I asked.

"Did you feel more aroused then?" she asked.

I thought about the night I'd fucked Jen after the party. I felt some similarities between having sex with the stuck-up goth girl and the blonde fitness trainer. At first, I thought I just wasn't that interested in Jen apart from her body. Maybe I'd had too much to drink or maybe I was tired. I had had a hard time climaxing when I fucked Jen and it was definitely one of my more athletic sexual encounters. I actually enjoyed Sarah's company. She was down to earth and fun to hang out with. But the sex felt the same. And with each woman, I had to think about one of my sisters to finally get off. I hadn't wanted to admit that part. Even to myself. But it was probably something Mel should know if we were going to figure this out.

"It was about the same as this morning," I said. "But there's more to it."

"Oh?" Mel said, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "Do tell."

"When I was with Jen. I had a hard time...climaxing," I sighed the last word out. "Same with...this morning."

"I see," Mel tapped her finger against her full lips as she thought. "What eventually helped?"

I decided to just come clean with Mel about everything. She really didn't seem to give a shit what was going on. And I needed someone to talk to about this.

"Erica came to my room the night I was with Jen," I admitted. "When I saw her, I instantly felt a change."

"Interesting," Mel gasped. "What happened?"

"Erica...started touching herself as she watched," I continued. "It turned me on so much that I just kept watching her as I fucked Jen. I didn't even look down at the other girl. Even as I came."

"Your orgasm was triggered by our sister," Mel said, more to herself. "And this morning?"

"Same situation. But this time I just thought about...one of you," I said.

"Which one? Was it Erica again?" Mel asked excitedly. "Or was it Amanda?"

"It was you," I sighed.

"Me?" she asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

I waited a few moments for her to get mad at using her for my own spank bank. But she didn't. When my eyes met hers again. She was smiling.

"I'm flattered," she grinned. "Out of all of us, you thought about me."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Nick," Mel sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you that none of this bothers me. I find you attractive. You find me attractive. I'm simply interested in finding out the why. Besides. It isn't like I haven't gotten off thinking about you since you came home."

"You have?" I asked, thinking I might have heard her wrong.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "Seems to be the same for you."

"So...what do we do about it?" I asked.

"I have an idea," she said.

Before I could ask Mel what her idea was. She pulled the knot tied at her hip that held the shawl up, and the thin garment slipped down her long legs to pool around her feet. It was then I found out she wasn't wearing anything under it. Her tube top came next, and she stood before me as naked as she was earlier. Her small, pierced nipples standing at attention. Begging for me lips to taste them.

"What are you doing?" I asked, fighting to keep my eyes off her naked body.

"Experimenting," she smiled. "You should get naked to."

"I'm not getting naked with you," I shot back. "We shouldn't be doing this."

Mel took a step closer to me, and I backed up. But I had been standing too close to the couch, and I bumped into it in my retreat. I had nowhere to go as Mel stepped into my personal space. The cold shower from early had been burned away by my arousal at having Mel so close. Now she was naked, my dick was out for a party.

"I want to see if it is different with you," she said, tracing my erection through my shorts with her fingers. "Because it is terribly frustrating trying to not think about you."

"Mel," I gasped as I felt her fingers. "We can't have sex."

"I know," she shrugged. "But sex isn't the only way to gain sexual gratification."

I wanted to tell her to stop as her hand caressed my penis through my shorts. But I didn't. I wanted to get away from her so I could clear my head. I had hoped this encounter with my platinum haired sister might clear things up for me. But it only seemed to be making it worse. And I lacked the willpower to stop her.