Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Amanda also had a boyfriend, and I didn't want to be responsible for ending that relationship. Even if he was a douche bag.

"Yes," I nodded.

"You're far better for her than Craig," Emily said, laying a hand on my cheek.

"That may be," I sighed. "But I can't do anything with her while they are together."

"And that is why you're so amazing," Emily giggled, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You know, if you girls keep telling me that, I might start believing it," I laughed.

"We wouldn't want that," Emily grinned. "You'll get a big head."

"Too late," I winked.

"And you're fifteen again," Emily rolled her eyes and laughed. "But I gotta get going. Sorry to leave you in such a...state."

"It's okay. I'm sure I'll live," I replied.

"Okay," Emily smiled. "I'll see you tonight."

We parted with a long kiss that did nothing to aid the situation rapidly getting out of control in my pants, but not once did I even consider pushing Emily for more. I wanted Emily as bad as I wanted Mel, Erica, and even Amanda, but the last thing I wanted to do was to pressure Emily into something when she clearly wasn't ready. It was too bad Erica had gone out when she did.

But there was still Mel.

I closed the garage door behind Emily and headed back inside, intent on finding my platinum-haired sibling. Mel had been worse than Erica with her teasing ever since we'd fooled around, and I found I couldn't get enough of her. Her small, tight body and firm ass were built for sin, and those devious eyes all but begged me to ravish her every time she looked at me.

Maybe I would do just that.

The living room was empty, so I went searching for Mel. I heard a splash as I entered the kitchen and suspected she'd gone out to wait for me by the pool. My step quickened as I anticipated what was to come. The last time I'd seen Mel by the pool, she was completely naked.

I slid the back door opened and had my shirt off over my head before I was through the door. I tossed it aside carelessly and contemplated dropping my shorts. But decided against it just in time.

Mel was indeed lying on her sun-lounger, shaded by a large umbrella, but she wasn't alone. Amanda must have come down from her room while I was helping Emily with her bike, and it was Amanda that I heard dive into the pool. My eldest sister was ascending the steps at the far side of the pool, and I felt like a deer in the headlights as I watched water run down her flawless body. Her modest black bikini did nothing to hide the amazing curves of her body. Her long, black hair clung to her milky-white skin, looking like a wild stroke of black paint across a perfect canvas.

"Good of you to join us," Mel called out from her seat in the shade. Her wide-brimmed hat and large sunglasses failing to hide her amusement at seeing me so stunned by our sister.

"Nick," Amanda said, looking over her shoulder. Her brilliant blue eyes were as wide as mine felt, and her cheeks reddened just a touch. Then she did the most amazing thing possible.

Amanda smiled at me.

"Join us for a swim?" Amanda asked, turning to face me.

"Yeah...that sounds good," I said, stopping to clear my throat.

"Great, I might make us some lunch. Do you want a beer?" Amanda asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"That would be nice," I nodded.

Amanda and I shared a drawn-out moment where our eyes locked before she finally bit her bottom lip and headed into the house. My eyes trailed after her as it was impossible to not stare at her world-star ass.

"You're really not very subtle."

I tore my eyes away from Amanda as the back door closed and focused on Mel, lounging under her umbrella. She had lowered her sunglasses, and I saw a cheeky smile spread across her beautiful face. With Amanda gone, I was finally able to focus on my white-haired sister and the almost non-existent two-piece bikini she'd changed into. The white material almost blended into her skin, giving her the appearance of being completely naked. The small patches of cloth barely covered her pierced nipples and smooth vagina. I let myself drink in her petite body before bringing my eyes to meet hers.

"About as subtle as you are," I chuckled.

"I guess we have more in common than just wanting to fuck each other's brains out," Mel giggled, glancing at the tent-pole in my shorts.

"You're the one that knew I was coming out for a swim," I smirked. "You must have rushed to change into that just for me."

"If Amanda wasn't home, I wouldn't have bothered putting it on at all," Mel winked.

"I was starting to believe nothing could embarrass you," I laughed, walking over to the lounger beside Mel.

"Wrong again, dear brother," Mel wagged her finger at me. "While I love this game of cat and mouse we are playing, I love my sisters more. I don't want to make things awkward for Amanda, especially with her feelings for you."

"Good," I nodded. "Because I don't want to make things awkward for her either."

"Then we have a truce," Mel said. "But I still think you should just whip that monster out and let her have a ride. It would make life around here so much easier."

"You know I can't do that," I replied.

"Yes, yes, I know," Mel sighed and waved her hand dismissively. "Amanda has a boyfriend, and you're all honourable and shit."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I laughed.

"Only because Amanda is dating the king of douche-canoes, and she would be far happier with you," Mel said.

"You're not the first person to tell me that today."

"Emily is as smart as she is beautiful," Mel smiled.

"Just like her sister," I winked.

Amanda joined Mel and me by the pool again with a plate of sandwiches. I was quite hungry, and eating was a good distraction from the bounty of flesh on display by my siblings. Amanda had covered up a little, wrapping a shawl around her hips, but her perfect breasts were still more than enough to stupefy momentarily whenever I lost focus. A feat that happened more often than not, and one both Mel and Amanda caught me out on more than once.

"Well, that's me done for swimming," Amanda said.

"Yeah, I might go clean up," I replied.

It was only early afternoon, but I hadn't really done anything today. Yet, I'd also done so much. I felt myself missing both Erica and Emily's presence and couldn't wait to see both of my sisters. Amanda and Mel were great, but they were here. I'm sure I'd miss them just as much if I was spending the day with the other two. I didn't have a favourite. I couldn't let myself do that.

"I'm gonna go play some games," Mel said, standing and stretching her arms over her head. I let my eyes roam across her body as she stretched, receiving a coy smile from Mel when our eyes met.

After the pool, I went up to my flat to take a quick shower and change, picking out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I wasn't planning on going anywhere. Once dressed, I brushed my hair quickly and headed back down to the house to see if I could make myself useful for Amanda. Things may have been awkward between us, but I did want to help out around the house and take a load off her plate.

Spending time with the dark-haired beauty was just an added bonus.

"Anyone home?" I called out as I entered the kitchen through the back door.

The kitchen was spotless—as usual—but there was no sign of Amanda of Mel. I walked the bottom floor of the house, looking for my siblings, but I couldn't find either of them anywhere. Then I remembered Mel said something about playing some games. I had noticed an Xbox console in the living room earlier, but I had checked there first. The TV was off, and there was no sign that anyone had been there since Emily left.

That meant there was only one place she could be.

I ascended the stairs nervously since I hadn't spent much time up here. The girl's bedrooms were all up here, and it felt like I was invading their privacy just by coming up here without their permission. My mother—and grandparents—had been very strict to never enter someone's bedroom without their consent, especially if the door was closed. It was so ingrained in me that I found it physically difficult to even consider just going upstairs and knocking on a random door without someone knowing first. Earlier had been okay because both Emily and Mel had been okay with it. What if I walked in on someone changing or doing something private? Mel would probably be thrilled that I did, but Amanda might freak out. Even if she did have mutual feelings for me.

I took a deep breath and decided it was time to nut up. My siblings had been letting themselves into my living space since I arrived here.

I knew which room was Amanda's from earlier—and that Erica's was right next to hers—but I didn't know which was Mel's and which was Emily's. It made it easier to guess since Emily was out right now so I wouldn't be walking in on her unexpectedly.

I passed by Amanda and Erica's closed doors and the open bathroom door to the only other two doors at the end of the hallway. The guessing game of which door to pick was actually relatively easy once I was standing in front of them. One door had a poster of a

famous thrash metal guitarist hanging on it, while the other had a decorative skeleton hanging from the door handle. I chuckled at the differences between the twins and how easy it was to pick their styles.

Both were as cute as the other, though.

I knocked on Mel's door gently but heard nothing back. I waited a few seconds before knocking again a little louder. I was starting to feel a little anxious standing in the hallway, so I tried the handle. The door opened smoothly, and I peeked into the room. I had been expecting a room of black sheets, Halloween decorations, candles, skulls, and black painted walls. Then I remembered the cute pyjamas Mel wore to bed, and Mel's bedroom's purple and pink décor fit her perfectly. The bed was large, with a white metal frame and thick mattress. The hot pink covers and matching pillows were lit up by purple LED lights behind the bed, which bathed the room in a strong purple hue that made distinguishing the other colours difficult. Although not as large as Amanda's, the room was spacious—with a floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe against the wall opposite the bed, which could make for some interesting sex, especially with the nightclub-like LED lights.

Against the far wall sat my platinum-haired sister. Mel had her back to the door, sitting at her desk in a purple gaming chair. Her computer flashed like a rainbow, adding to the chaotic blend of colours around her desk. Mel's chair spun around slowly, and she gave me a wide grin when she saw me.

"Be right back, guys," she said, then clicked a button on her keyboard before removing her headset. Which was also purple, with cat ears.

"I wasn't exactly expecting all this," I said, gesturing to the room.

"I like to keep some surprises," Mel giggled.

"Well, colour me surprised," I laughed.

Mel hopped to her feet, and I took in her unicorn and rainbow pyjama pants and top that looked like it'd be tight on a five-year-old. She very clearly wasn't wearing a bra still. She didn't wear much—if any—makeup, and her hair was tied back in a simple ponytail, but she looked as beautiful as the first day I met her.

"What brings you here?" Mel asked, crossing the room to stand before me.

"Just wondering where everyone was," I said, looking down at her.

Mel was easily the shortest of my siblings, barely reaching my nipples when she was barefoot. But Mel never let her size dictate how she acted or how others saw her. Her presence was demanding, and she knew how to control the room and get her way. She'd all but mastered how to deal with me.

"Well...I'm glad you finally made it," Mel whispered. "I was starting to worry I'd have to get myself off."

Her low, husky tone sent shivers down my spine with her implications. "You were waiting for me?"

"Of course. Just being in the same room as you will have me dripping in seconds," Mel bit her lip, then grabbed my hand and brought it to her stomach. She guided my hand under the waistband of her pyjama pants and between her legs. "Can't you feel how wet I am?"

Mel had opted to not wear any panties, and my hand came into contact with her bare and extremely wet pussy. She felt incredibly warm and inviting. The arousal from her vagina had spread to the tops of her inner thighs. I wanted nothing more than to tear her clothes off and lap up her juices.

"I can see you're in a similar situation," Mel said, pulling my hand from between her legs.

I looked down to see my sweatpants tenting with my erection. I hadn't put on any underwear either, so there was nothing to restrict my cock. There were only two thin pieces of material between Mel and me at this moment.

I was alone with Mel in her bedroom, and there was nothing to stop us from finally taking that last step.

Chapter 18

"I need you," I breathed heavily.

"I know, baby," Mel said, taking one of my fingers into her mouth, sucking her own juices from my digits. "Let me take care of you."

I didn't want to play any more games with my platinum-haired sister. We'd fooled around already, and it had been great, but I needed to fuck her. I wanted nothing more than to take her and claim her body as my own. It was like Mel was begging me to do so with the intense gazes she shot my way. But I needed to respect her wishes and take things at her pace.

Much like I did with Emily.

Mel dropped to her knees before me, and with one smooth motion, she had my sweatpants down and my cock out. Her small hand grasped my shaft, causing me to inhale sharply at the feel of her warm hands against my cock.

"I'll never get tired of seeing this magnificent tool," Mel said, eyeing my cock with a heavy degree of awe.

"You girls definitely know how to inflate my ego," I chuckled.

"You deserve every bit of that ego," Mel said, slowly working my cock with both hands now.

I had a witty reply ready, but I forgot it as soon as Mel clamped her luscious lips around the tip of my penis. A spark of pleasure shot through my entire body, my head rolled back, and I let out a low moan as I struggled to keep my legs from buckling under me. Mel swirled her tongue across my glans while she pumped my shaft with her hands. I was lucky I didn't bust a nut right then and there.

After a dozen seconds, I finally cooled my jets and glanced down at my white-haired sibling. Mel was staring straight up at me, her gorgeous green eyes sparkling with open lust and admiration, hiding nothing from me. As soon as our eyes met, Mel released her lip-lock on my cock and ran her tongue down the side of my shaft, only to trace a line up the base of it a moment later before sucking the tip into her mouth again. This drew another moan of pleasure from me, but I didn't break eye contact this time. Instead, I placed a hand on the top of Mel's head and guided her as she took more and more of my cock into her mouth.

"You taste as good as I thought you would," Mel said, finally coming up for air. A strand of saliva stretched from the tip of my cock to her lips as she smiled up at me.

"I'm looking forward to seeing if you taste as good as I think you do," I replied with a low growl.

"Mmmm, so do I," Mel purred. "But not right now. I'm busy."

I watched Mel dip her free hand into her pyjama pants and was about to offer to do that for her, but then she pulled her hand back out, and I realised what she had planned. I felt increased wetness around my cock as her hand clasped me. Mel had lubricated her hand using her own juices and was now massaging it into my shaft. Her other hand vanished likewise, returning to join the party.

Mel worked my tool in unison with both hands, not leaving an inch of skin untouched. Her mouth hovered open just at the tip of my cock, teasing me with the phantom feel of her lips and tongue. I wasn't going to last much longer, but I didn't know if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or on her. I still wanted to fuck her, and I had a feeling this climax would knock me off my feet for a while.

A knock at the door jolted me out of my lust-filled haze, and I all but jumped across the room, yanking my sweatpants up.

"Can I come in, Mel?" Amanda called out through the door.

Amanda knew what was happening in the house and seemed okay with it. But I didn't want to rub it in her face. I looked to Mel—still on her knees—and she gave me a cute pout as she eyed the extremely obvious bulge and spreading wet patch on my sweatpants.

"One minute," Mel called out, then ushered me to the spot beside her bed. "Just chill here for a minute. I don't want Manda to see us together yet. It might upset her."

"My thoughts too," I nodded.

Mel and I shared a quick, heated kiss before I dropped onto the floor beside her bed. A few seconds later, I heard the door open, and Amanda walked into the room.

"Hey, what's up?" Mel asked, sounding as cool as ice.

"Have you seen Nick around? I've searched everywhere but can't find him," Amanda asked.

"Looking for some brother fun?" Mel asked with a giggle.

"Mel," Amanda said with a stern voice.

"What's up, ladies."

Footsteps announced someone else entering the room, and I didn't have to see the smug face to know it was the king of douches, Craig. I had a moment of panic that he might have heard what Mel had said, but from the tone in his voice, he hadn't. Craig was usually way too absorbed in himself that a cow could shit on his foot, and he wouldn't notice until the smell hit his nose.

"What do you want?" Mel asked in a strong, venomous tone.

"Looking for your brother. Is he around?" Craig asked, seeming to not notice Mel's attitude towards him.

"Why do you want to know?" Mel asked.

"Guy business," Craig replied.

"You want to talk about your muscles and how to act like a dickhead?" Mel laughed.

"Cute, but no," Craig said, sounding a little irritated. "Just tell him I'm looking for him if you see him."

"I'll see how I feel," Mel said. "Is that all?"

"Yeah. I'll be downstairs, babe."

I heard Craig's footsteps on the stairs and sighed in relief. Having Amanda find me in this situation would have been embarrassing, but anyone outside of the family—especially that knob-gobbler—would be devastating.

"Can you please try to be civil with Craig?" Amanda sighed heavily.

"Not a chance. You know I despise that dick," Mel replied.

"You don't have to like him. I'm the one dating him," Amanda said.

"And you could do so much better than him," Mel said, her tone softening.

"Just tell Nick that we were looking for him if you see him," Amanda said.

"Will do," Mel replied.

A moment later, the door closed, and I felt a weight on my back.

"Having fun down there?" Mel giggled as she straddled my back.

"Be better if I was lying on my back," I laughed.

"Probably, but we best not with king doofus in the house," Mel said, climbing off my back.

"Agreed," I said with heavy regret.

I climbed to my feet and looked longingly at Mel. She had a goofy smile on her face that reminded me of Emily, and it was then I realised that I was seeing the real Amelia. The girl behind the walls she put up. The girl behind the resting bitch face and the snarky comments. In a way, she was more like Erica than her own twin, who wore her expressions and thoughts on her face like an open book.

"I wonder what Craig wants," I said, looking to the door. "And how I'm gonna get out of this."

"They went downstairs. You could probably sneak down and head out the back," Mel said. "I could do some recon and distraction for you."

"You're the best," I laughed.

"I know," Mel smiled.

We spared a few moments for a passionate kiss that almost made me risk taking things further—even with Craig in the house—but reason won out in the end.