Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel went first, leaving the door open, and I followed her to the stairs, stopping as she descended to the main hallway that ran down the middle of the house. I could quickly head out the front door—or pretend I'm just coming home—but I wasn't dressed for going out and didn't have my boots on. I peered over the railing, and Mel motioned for me to come down, then pointed to the door leading to the garage.

"They're in there," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked, straining my ears to see if I could hear anything. "I thought Amanda didn't go in there very often."

"She doesn't, but Emily is out, so It has to be them. I'll go in, and if it is them, I'll close the door so you can get by," Mel said.

"Sounds like a plan," I gave my white-haired sister a thumbs up.

"You're such a dork," Mel giggled.

I crept down the stairs quietly before Mel opened the door to the garage and poked her head through. A second later, she stepped inside and closed the door. I heard Craig's voice as the door opened, but it cut off as soon as Mel closed it behind her. The soundproofing in the garage really was quite remarkable. I made my escape through the house, out the back door, and up the incline in the backyard to the relative privacy of my little flat. Once inside, I stripped out of my clothes and dressed in running shorts, sneakers, and a tank top. I had to make it look like I was out for a run—or trip to the gym—to explain why I wasn't anywhere in the house when they came looking for me.

"Nick, are you in there?"

I stepped out of my small bedroom to see Amanda poking her head through my now open door. She smiled when she saw me and stepped through. Craig hot on her heels.

"Hey, what's up?" I said, trying to sound as calm as possible. I would have loved an extra minute or two to sort myself out. Although I probably looked a little flushed from my encounter with Mel earlier, so the 'out for a run' scenario might not be so hard to pull off.

"You got back just in time," Amanda said. "Craig has something he wants to ask you."

"Hey, dude," Craig said, stepping past Amanda dismissively, giving me a nod. "Manda says you're quite a killer on guitar. Wanna join my band? We've been looking for a second guitarist for a while now, but no one we've tried out really suits the band."

The offer from Craig was completely unexpected. I had played with a few bands back in England, but nothing serious. Even if Craig's band wasn't that serious, they still had enough songs for an album, even if it was roughly recorded and edited. I'd also hardly spent any time talking to the guy.

"I guess I could give it a crack," I nodded.

"Awesome," Craig grinned. "I think you'll be a perfect fit."

I wasn't so sure about that myself. Craig was a bit of a dick, and I really didn't like the way his brother looked at Emily and my other sisters. The only one in the band that seemed like a half-decent guy was their bass player, Dan. I'd only met him briefly, but he was courteous to others around him and seemed friendly enough. I knew what Craig was after, though. He was all about that image, regardless of my skill and how well the band got along.

"Like I said, I'll give it a go and see what happens. I haven't played much over the 12 months, so I might be a bit rusty."

"Sounds good," Craig said, then handed me a USB thumb drive. "All our music is on that. If you need any tabs or sheet music, I can get Dan to send them to you."

"Nah, I won't need that stuff," I said, taking the USB stick. "I usually go by ear."

"If you say so," Craig chuckled. "Anyway, I gotta bounce."

I shook Craig's hand when he extended it—adding a nice firm grip—only to be polite and not cause any animosity between us. Craig wrapped his arm around Amanda's waist and walked her out of my flat, but not before she shot me a warm smile over her shoulder.

I didn't know if I was going to bother trying out for Craig's band. I didn't like him enough to want to spend even more time around the guy. But I did miss playing music. The few jam sessions with Emily had been amazing, but they only served to light the spark in me to play with a band again. I'd never made it on stage before, and the fact that Craig's band—which I still didn't know the name of—already had material written and recorded meant all I had to do was learn half a dozen songs, and we could be on stage within a month or two.

That prospect alone was enough to push me into accepting the try-out.

I headed down to the house and into the garage to fire up one of Amanda's electric guitars—with music on the brain—since I still needed to re-string mine. I grabbed the same Jackson Kelly I had been using already, plugged it into the MESA amplifier that I'd already tweaked to my liking, and lost myself in the shredding and harmonies of my favourite bands.

I lost track of time as I played—lost in my own world—but my hands knew when it was time to stop. I rolled the volume back on the guitar and switched the amplifier to standby before powering it down. I took a deep breath as I let reality come back into focus, and only then did I notice I had gained an audience. Sitting on the couch against the wall sat Emily and Jen, her best friend. Jen had been the first woman I'd slept with since I came to Australia, and while she was insanely hot, I found her to be a bit of a bitch.

"Hey, I didn't know you two were here," I said, placing the guitar on the rack beside me.

"We've been here for about ten minutes, but we didn't want to disturb you," Emily smiled.

"You're really fucking good," Jen said, a little awe in her voice. "Like, really good."

"Better than I was a few days ago. Emily has been practicing with me," I said, unsure how to interact with Jen. She would have been my type physically, but not her personality. Even if she wasn't a bit of a bitch, I had no interest in her after what had started between Erica, Mel, Emily, and myself.

"Take a compliment," Emily giggled. "You are excellent."

"Okay," I laughed. "Thank you, both of you."

"Amanda had dinner in the oven when we came home. It'll probably be ready soon," Emily said.

"Wait...what time is it?" I asked.

"Nearly six-thirty," Jen answered, checking the time on her phone.

"Holy shit," I gasped. I knew I had lost track of time, but I didn't realise it had been nearly four hours since I spoke with Craig. My hands were protesting, though. I worked my fingers into fists and flexed my wrists to dispel the cramps I felt coming on. I hadn't felt a thing while I was playing, swept up in the moment, but it was flooding in now like a vegan at a BBQ talking about their life choices. The thought of BBQ made my stomach rumble, and I realised I was really fucking hungry.

"Come on, I'm starving," I said to the girls.

I left ahead of Jen and Emily and beelined it for the kitchen. The garage door not only dampened the sound from the garage, but it also cut off the wonderful aroma wafting through the house, originating from the kitchen. I let my nose take control as it guided me to the kitchen and the promise of a mouth-watering meal.

"Good evening," Amanda greeted me with a warm smile. "You're just in time."

"Oh damn, that looks good," I said, leaning over the kitchen counter to take a whiff of the baking dish holding the treasures I was seeking.

"It's nothing special," Amanda shrugged.

"It sure smells amazing. What's in it?" I asked.

"Beef mince, pasta, cheese, and a homemade pasta sauce Dad used to make," Amanda explained with a broad smile.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Mel exclaimed, strolling into the kitchen, still in her PJ's. "I am so looking forward to this. Amanda makes an amazing pasta bake."

"I thought you couldn't have much red meat?" I asked my white-haired sister.

"Not often, but this is my red meat day," Mel grinned and clapped her hands.

"We have particular days a month where we allow ourselves some red meat. Steak is usually far too heavy for us, so this is a great in-between," Amanda explained.

"Steak has nothing on this," Mel said through a mouthful of food.

"Amelia!" Amanda scolded her sister but began laughing before she finished.

Mel swallowed and grinned at me before licking her fork clean seductively.

I helped set the table and dish out the amazing smelling meal to everyone, including Jen. I wasn't sure why she was here, but she seemed a little different than she had the night I met her. I didn't really have much experience with her considering our longest encounter was me fucking her into the mattress while I watched Erica finger herself in the darkness. But Mel didn't like Jen, and I trusted her judgment when it came to her twin.

"Have you set a day with Craig yet?" Amanda asked after we all started eating.

"For what?" Erica asked.

"Nick is trying out for Craig's band," Amanda explained.

"Why?" Erica scoffed. "You've heard Nick play. He is ten times better than any of those guys. Plus, he isn't a dickhead."

"Agreed," Mel said through a mouthful of food.

"They're not that bad, Erica. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about Craig that way," Amanda said, a touch of anger in her tone.

"Calm down, everyone," I said, putting my fork down. "I haven't even listened to the music Craig gave me. It can't hurt to give it a go and see what happens."

"Just let me know when you're feeling comfortable to practice with them, and I can let Craig know," Amanda smiled.

The kitchen fell silent after that, the tension almost as thick as the cheese in my dinner. Amanda shot glares at Erica from time to time when her sister wasn't looking, and Erica rubbed my leg with her barefoot under the table. It was risky with Jen here, but it wasn't like anyone was dropping spoons under the table and giving me a blowjob during dinner.

Well...Mel might, just to fuck with me.

After dinner, I helped Amanda clear the table and wash the dishes as usual, and as usual, she tried to get me to relax while she did it. I'd keep at it, and one day she might stop protesting.

Once the kitchen was spick-and-span once more, I headed into the living room where Jen and Emily had retreated to after dinner. The girls were talking softly when I entered, so I took a seat at the edge of the couch on Emily's side so I didn't intrude on their obviously private conversation. From time to time, I looked over at the two of them, expecting to see a coy smile or devious look from Jen, but I never did. She actually looked quite upset and almost like she was about to break down any second.

But she never did.

An hour later, Jen excused herself, and Emily walked her outside to her car before coming back and joining me on the couch, this time cuddling up beside me.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Can we talk about it later?" Emily replied softly. "I just wanna be with you right now."

"You got it," I said, kissing the top of her head.

We sat like that—in silence—for the next hour or more until I realised Emily had fallen asleep. She was snoring softly with her head against my chest. I brushed her messy hair aside and just watched her for a moment. Emily hardly wore any makeup, but she was incredibly beautiful without it. All of my sisters were, but Emily had a triple-A natural beauty.

Nothing could make my heart warm more than her goofy smile.

"God damn, I fucking love you."

I looked up to see Erica standing in the archway to the living room.

"Say what?" I asked, unsure if I heard her correctly.

"You, I love you," Erica said, smiling at me. "The way you're looking at Emily right now. That alone makes me love you more than anything because I know you'll never hurt her."

"I would never hurt any of you," I replied without hesitation.

"I know," Erica nodded. "And the fact that I believe you means there is something special about you. We all see it."

"I'm just a normal guy," I said.

Erica crossed the room and knelt by my feet, taking my free hand in hers. "Shut up and take a compliment."

I laughed, knowing Erica had no way of hearing the exact words Emily spoke mere hours earlier. "Not the first time I've heard that today."

"We're all very smart women in this household," Erica smiled, kissing my hand. "Well...Amanda has her moments."

"You need to let up on her," I sighed. "I don't like Craig any more than you do, but it's her choice."

"I know," Erica nodded. "I only do it because I love her, and she deserves to be happy. I see the way she looks at you. It's the same way you were looking at Emily just then and the same way I look at you."

"That may be true, but you need to respect her decisions," I said firmly.

"Fine," Erica sighed. "I'll let up on the Craig hate train...for now."

"Thank you," I said, leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Can I come and see you later?" Erica asked, unmistakable lust in her eyes.

"I would love that," I sighed. "But I already told Emily she could spend the night."

"That's okay," Erica replied, barely hiding her disappointment.

"I'm really sorry, I'm not used to this yet," I said. "How about tomorrow night? Just the two of us."

"I'd like that," Erica grinned. "It's a date."

We shared another long kiss before Erica smoothed Emily's hair and kissed her sister's forehead softly. The affection took me off guard momentarily since Erica rarely showed any outward signs of love and affection for anyone, even her sisters. There really was more to my lustrous sister than I initially thought.

"Goodnight," Erica said in a whisper.

Not once did my eyes leave her amazing ass as she sauntered out of the living room, giving her hips that exaggerated sway I loved so, so much.

Emily stirred shortly after, and her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open. She smiled when she saw me, then stretched out like a cat waking from a nap and let out a cute little yawn.

"I needed that nap, but I think it's time for a shower, then bed," Emily said.

"Go for it. I'll be waiting in my room for you," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"I'll be quick," Emily smiled, then bounded to her feet and up the stairs.

I sat there for a few minutes as I let my erection calm down. I swear I was like a teenager who just figured out what to do with his dick, and everything and anything resembling the curves of a woman set me off. I was never like this around women.

But my sisters weren't just any women.

The house was mostly silent as I left through the back door and made my way up to my flat. The door was unlocked—as usual—and I immediately started stripping out of my clothes before tossing them over the back of my couch. I probably should have been more cautious about getting naked so freely since my half-siblings loved walking in unannounced so often. But then again, maybe I wanted one of them to just walk in on me right now. I'd had mind-blowing sex with Erica this morning—our first time—but that had done nothing to quieten my overacting libido. If anything, it had made me hornier all day, especially after the encounter with Mel earlier. Maybe I should rub one out before bed. I doubted I would get anything from Emily tonight, and it might help me sleep easier.

I crossed the small living room of my flat and headed for the bathroom. I needed a shower, which would be the best place to sort myself out right now. Then I heard the door to my flat open.

I spun around expecting to see Emily and prepared myself to apologise for standing around in my birthday suit and assure her it wasn't an expectation for sex. But I didn't see the messy-haired twin. It was Erica standing at my door. All but licking her lips.

"I know you're spending the night with Emily," Erica said, crossing the room, her eyes on my cock. "And I know you and Emily are taking things slow, so I figured I'd give you a hand...or two to help you sleep tonight."

"How do you know Emily and I are taking it slow?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're girls, sisters, and we're both into the same guy," Erica shrugged as if that was all the explanation needed.

Erica dropped to her knees in front of me and ran her hands up my naked thighs. Her nails dragged at my skin, sending shivers through my whole body. My cock pulsed to life before her. I was expecting a bit of a tease to start with, but Erica wasn't playing around. Her lips wrapped around the tip of my penis, and her tongue flicked across my glans. I groaned in pleasure at the warm, wet feeling of her mouth, and my legs almost buckled underneath me when I felt the tip of my cock press against the back of her throat. Erica worked me in and out of her mouth a few times—without the use of her hands—before she took me down her throat in one smooth motion. Her nose pressed against my pubic bone, and her beautiful blue eyes locked onto mine as I felt her tongue lap at the underside of my shaft.

"Holy fucking shit!" I gaped, grabbing a fistful of Erica's long, black hair.

Erica moaned her reply as she slid my cock out of her throat, keeping the head in her mouth as she took a deep breath. Then, like an absolute trooper, she took me back down her throat again. She did this five times before she released my cock from her wondrous mouth.

"You have the most amazing cock," She grinned, breathing heavily as she jerked my saliva-coated cock with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. "I could get used to sucking this every morning."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere," I said between gasps of pleasure.

"Good, because I'm nowhere near done with you," Erica ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, causing my whole body to vibrate with pleasure.

"I'm close to cumming," I gasped, not wanting to but unable to hold it back after the day I had.

"Good," Erica said, pulling her top down to expose her weapons of mass distraction. "Cum straight on my tits."

Her words had the intended effect, and I could feel myself growing steadily closer to what I knew was going to be an orgasm of colossal proportions. Then, Erica's phone rang.

"Shit, hang on," Erica said, grabbing her phone from where she'd discarded it on the floor.

I was so close to cumming, but I dared not touch myself to finish off. Erica had worked hard for this, and I wanted her to enjoy it as much as I knew I would.

"Okay, I'll be right down," Erica said, then hung up. "I am so fucking sorry, Nick. Mel has something important she needs my help with."

"It's fine," I said, barely able to hide my disappointment. "Go help her out. We can pick this up tomorrow."

"I will make this up to you," Erica said, getting to her feet. "I promise."

"It's fine," I smiled, pulling her into a hug.

We shared a quick, passionate kiss that almost made me try to convince her to stick around and finish what we started. After all, I would only need another minute at most. But I didn't want to beg Erica to stick around when she couldn't. It wasn't like Erica to give up any pursuit of sexual contact between us, so it must have been important to draw her away.

We parted after our kiss, me watching Erica's glorious ass as she left my flat, and Erica gave me a look back—flashing me a dazzling smile—before vanishing into the night.

"Time for that shower," I said to myself. "A really fucking cold one."

Chapter 19

The icy cold water washed over my naked body, sending goosebumps racing across my skin. I was never a fan of cold showers, but I had endured them more than a few times in my life when my mother was late paying the bills. So, I could manage for a minute or two.

I washed and dried myself quickly, changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for bed. I preferred to sleep in the nude, but I figured I had better show some form of modesty since Emily was joining me tonight. Once again, I heard the front door open without a knock, and Emily stepped into my bedroom only a moment later.

"Ready for bed?" I asked, turning to greet her.