Lust Between Mustang Stallions

Story Info
Two anthro cowboy studs express their love...
1.2k words
3.6k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

* * * * *

"Carter... Damn..."

The black and white paint mustang leaned back against the tree, the stallion snorting and whuffling softly as his partner, though no one knew that they were together, took the length of his throbbing hard-on deep into his muzzle. Carter gulped it down as if it was the finest treat in the world, the dun stallion trembling, his own cock freed from his jeans, though he had not bothered to disrobe. Out there, under the tree at the edge of the plains, looking for cows that had gone astray from the herd, there was no one to bother either of them.

Trey, however, needed more, pushing his head down further, hacking and gulping deliriously around him, the heat of the day staved off, only a little, under the shady tree. All he could think of, all he could see, was the cock before him, his lips nuzzling tenderly over Trey's sheath. He wanted it all, letting it slide into the back of his throat, muscles twitching even though he did not have a gag reflex there. That was a common misconception when it came to horses in that people thought that they shouldn't react at all to something pushing into their throats, but there was still a feeling of something invading there, something that they had to think about in order to push through. That it didn't block off their ability to breathe, however, was definitely a bonus.

He grunted as he took that cock down, swallowing hard around the tip as it already threatened for flare. But lust between mustang stallions out on the range could be as hard and as randy as they could possibly have liked it to be, bodies shifting together, grunting and groaning. They didn't have to hide who they were, though they wanted to be sure they were what they wanted, long-term, nervous about being out more openly. Who wasn't in that day and age? Oh, but the escape from reality, into a better one that was shared between them and only them -- that was what Trey and Carter lusted for.

Trey's fingers curled lustfully through Carter's mane, stroking and teasing, but the passion was there, mounting, drawing his partner up, even though he loathed dragging the dun away from his cock. Their lips met in a clumsy, wet, sloppy kiss, tongues tangling, fleshy and pushing up against one another, deepening it further any chance at all that they were able to. All for them, only for them, the heat sweeping away as their skin prickled, darkening patches on their coats with sweat. Wearing clothes, however, for such an activity, probably wasn't the smartest of ideas.

But that was fine as they kissed, Carter's legs parting, though he could barely get his jeans down far enough to expose his arse. It was not the most comfortable position, but having his jeans tight between the point at which his thighs narrowed and his knees made him sit heavily into Trey's lap, at the whim of the other stallion. Only with Trey's help and strong, masculine paws could he be lifted, the tip of that throbbing shaft that had only been inside his mouth a moment ago pressing to the pucker of his tail hole.

Head tipping back, Trey's lips and teeth at his throat, Carter groaned.

"Ohhh..."

Inside, slowly but surely. Inch after inch disappeared, stretching him out, spreading the ring of his tail hole wide as he groaned, taking it all, taking it deep, his mind swirling. All he could lock onto was the sensation of it, how tight the stretch was, how it felt to be pushed wider and wider, grunting thickly, no one there to see. His hooves ended up somewhere back on either side of Trey's backside, one scraping the tree, yet that tiny sound was not enough to stop him as Trey slowly rocked his hips, letting the natural shift of their bodies coming together be more than enough.

It was not an easy position to thrust in, Trey kissing Carter more tenderly than he ever had before, paw closing around his cock, pumping the length, teasing him, letting him squeeze and tighten down around his cock in response to the impromptu paw job. Sex, after all, did not always have to remain in one area and one area alone, letting them experience different things, things all wrapped up together, sensations colliding. Together, they could make something new, sharing hot puffs of breath, air washing over each other's faces, ears twitching back and forth, back and forth.

"Unff..."

Carter struggled, lips opening and closing as only a whicker came out.

"You're going to make me cum quick...if you keep doing that."

But that was every bit the plan as Trey dropped a cheeky kiss on his nose, cock throbbing within Carter's tail hole, every twitch of the other mustang's body driving him closer and closer to orgasm. He didn't even need to thrust to get there as, slowly but surely, he pumped his partner ever closer to his high.

It came quickly, a rush of pleasure heating through as if his veins had been filled with molten fire, though his stallion-like whinny cut through the air as Trey's cock erupted. He lost control, stroking Carter's shaft quicker than before, more pressure squeezing around, but he couldn't help himself, finding his hooves in the grass, digging down, thrusting up and up shortly and sharply for their mutual pleasure. But he would not have stopped the unloading of his thick load of cum into the dun stallion's backside, Carter's tail quivering, flicking up, exposing all that he had to give.

"Unff... Fuck!"

Carter was not to hold off either, stroked to completion, the feel of a hot, slick load squirting up under his tail too much to bear, slickening the path of Trey's cock even as he painted the other stallion's lower abdomen with his cream. They had forgotten that they were still mostly clothed as he climaxed, making more of a mess than he may have without, long ropes of seeding spurting forth, as if he was being milked, that shaft crammed resolutely over his prostate with no hint of letting up.

Slowly but surely, the two of them came down from their high, puffing softly, eyes alight, quivering in the afterglow. Gentle words were shared between them but they were not for anyone else to know, closer than they had ever been and one step closer to being out and proud. Things like that did not have to come overnight, after all, but slowly, bringing them together, paw in paw, to the life that they truly wanted for themselves.

For the time being, they had each other, the last spurts of seed pouring into Carter's backside, cum drooling down the dark length of the dun stallion's dick.

Softening lust out on the range was all the mustangs had ever wanted.

And so it was.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beast in the Hayloft [M/M] A man's encounter with a beast takes a quick sexual turn.in NonHuman
The Centaur Coach Ch. 01 A straight(?) boy succumbs to the natural order...in NonHuman
Bred by Bigfoot Chris gets more than he bargained for on a solo camping trip.in NonHuman
Old Flames A dragon and demon battle to settle who ends up on top.in NonHuman
Sweet First Times Two canine anthros come together for a first time...in NonHuman
More Stories