Sweet First Times

Story Info
Two canine anthros come together for a first time...
3.3k words
3.8k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"Mmm..."

Zombie whimpered, the purple and black striped skulldog pressed up against his partner, though the time for furious blushing was long past as he gently took charge of his partner, Eris, a border collie who made his heart skip beats like no one else ever could. Typical to his species, he had a skull for a head and striking pink horns that curled back around his ears like a ram's horns, though his frightening appearance did not define him. Curled around his partner on top of the bedsheets, he nuzzled softly into Eris' neck, trying to let the dog know that he was loved, adored, cared for, that nothing bad was going to happen to him there.

In Eris' rented flat, they had nothing to worry about, no one to walk in on them, all the time in the world afforded to them, for neither canine was needed elsewhere. A slighter build than Zombie, the border collie wriggled against him, heat in his cheeks, even colouring the insides of his ears a darker shade. Zombie's paws were all over him, respectfully so, the more lightly built collie one who had self-branded himself as a femboy. Well, if he liked the style and appearance, there was no harm in pressing on into what he liked.

"Mmmph..." He moaned, Zombie's skull-nose brushing his neck, nipping and nibbling with sharp teeth that were not hidden behind any lips, though a tongue hid within his maw. "Oh... Zombie... Ah... That feels..."

"Shush, I'll look after you, don't worry." Zombie said, quick to reassure him. "You can stop this anytime; we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Eris had been wearing a mesh shirt over a purple tank top that matched the shade of Zombie's stripes, but was down to his underwear, the rising swell of his shaft pressing out teasingly through the front of them. A little shyer than Zombie, he swallowed hard and nodded, though there was no question in the dog's mind about what he wanted to do, why he wanted to spend the night with Zombie. Of course, they'd slept in the same bed together before, but they'd not gone further than some kissing and light petting. They hadn't even had anything to drink that night, perhaps knowing that it was a time when things could go further. Zombie, at least, wanted to be completely lucid and not at all fuzzy around the edges for the experience.

He knelt up, pulling his own T-shirt up over his head, careful of his horns, tail lifting as he slid his grey jeans down. Zombie had to slip off the bed to do that, putting a swish into his tail that softened the tension between them, a chuckle light on Eris' lips.

"Are you putting on a show for me?" Eris said, pressing his paw over his lips, eyes wide as if he couldn't believe what was happening, whether to be turned on or to laugh. "Damn, Zombie..."

But the canine had more than a flirty swing to his hips and flick of his tail to seduce Eris, showing him the lighter side of sex, for they didn't have to go too far if the collie didn't want to. There was no rush, but there was lots of fun to be had, laughter and closeness, Zombie down to his underwear too, putting them both on the same level.

His fingers curled around the waistband of Eris' underwear, waiting for permission as he cocked his head. To his surprise, Eris stopped him, whimpering and shaking his head, though there was a different kind of light in his eyes.

"No... I want to see you first..."

Zombie grinned.

"I can do that!"

An easy request as he tugged his underwear down, allowing the smooth heat of his member to spring out, the skulldog bare but for his natural fur. He perched on the edge of the bed, but Eris was there, whimpering against his neck, turning his muzzle to his, lips meeting the edge of his skull as Zombie's mouth parted willingly to accept his kiss.

It was a different sort of kiss when it was between a skulldog and a normal canine, but not something that could not be soothed with the heat of passion. A tilt of the head and a lustful tangle of tongues was all it took, Zombie's paw gently brushing the fur of Eris' cheek back as the canine trembling against him. Tenderly, the skulldog teased Eris' tongue with his own, exploring deeper, sweeping his tongue lightly around the collie's mouth as he tasted him, seeking out that sensitive little spot once more that made the dog turn into jelly in his lap.

Eris' head swam, confusing need coming up against nerves -- but who wasn't nervous their first time? The heat of the kiss was good, at least, something that he could lean into, something that was familiar to him and stirred up all kinds of wriggling, flapping butterflies in his stomach. But the good kind, not the kind that twisted into nerves, wings spreading, making him think that it would be even better once he found the confidence to go through with it.

Yet he hadn't been with anyone, not like that, before and he couldn't help his nervousness, grunting, whimpering, even as his erection made itself known. Of course, Zombie was, as always, the loving partner, breaking the kiss only to nibble and nuzzle down his body, laying Eris down on the bed even with his own erection on show.

"Now for you," Zombie whispered flirtatiously, catching the waistband of Eris' underwear, once more, with his teeth.

That time, Eris allowed them to be pulled down and off his ankles, his hard length aching for attention, so turned on that the collie barely even knew what to do with himself. His tail flicked back and forth, not quite wagging, but openly showing his enjoyment of every little thing, heartbeat racing.

There was no rush, not for Zombie, not as he nuzzled down around Eris' crotch, the fur a little thicker and fluffier there, his balls begging attention from a willing tongue. He could not suck without being careful, but there was a lot more again that Zombie could do with his muzzle and tongue, using all that he had been giving.

Eris' paw held his tightly as he lapped up the length of the canine's cock, letting him shiver, letting him moan, letting him experience touch like that for the first time. His cock throbbed, but Zombie ignored it for the moment, lavishing attention on Eris while the collie whimpered and rocked his hips back and forth, scrabbling and trying to get his hind paws under him.

He thrust lightly, testing the waters, against Zombie's muzzle and the skulldog obligingly parted his lips to take his length inside, careful of his teeth. Without lips and only a skull, the most he could do was give all the attention he could with his tongue, though that was hardly a bad thing in the slightest, just another way in which they could experience pleasure. Eris trembled, whimpering throatily, ears splaying out to the sides of his head as he revelled in sensation.

He had had Zombie's paws down there before, but there was more to it than that, his tongue hot and wet, curling around, even managing to very lightly squeeze the head of his shaft, though that seemed like it was quite a stretch for the skulldog. Eris blushed at how gentle Zombie was being with him, being so careful not to even brush him with his teeth. He didn't know quite why he'd waited as long as he had to accepted Zombie's offer of a date, just going out for coffee that first time, but he'd not thought he was ready for that either. With Zombie, however, they could take the time, together, to be ready for anything.

And yet that need, oh... Oh, how it curled inside him, as if a fire had been stoked within him for the first time, breath catching and hitching in his throat. The collie pushed his shoulder blades down into the bed, trying to push his chest up, but he found he could not even do that, trapped by sensation, the skulldog's head rising and falling sweetly on his cock, tongue pulling at him. While Zombie's paw squeezed around his, Eris clamped onto his paw more tightly than ever, their fingers laced together, every beat of the collie's heart bringing with it a fresh, heated wave of need.

Only when the skulldog withdrew, however, could he catch his breath, squeezing Zombie's paw more gently as he lifted his head, moving his tongue around his maw to catch the lingering flavour of his partner. Grinning faintly, Zombie ducked down to his balls, nuzzling, kissing and lapping, cradling and manipulating them softly with his tongue, the canine's fur swiftly growing damp from his mouth.

But Eris could not bear it anymore, not for a single moment longer.

"Please... Zombie..." Eris whimpered, Zombie gently nuzzling his inner thighs, spreading his legs open a little wider for him. "I want... I want you...inside me..."

Eris grappled with the words, not knowing how to put it, the heat in his cheeks impossible even as it burned through him. And yet it was a good kind of burn, the kind that had the canine gulping and whimpering, shifting his weight and rocking his hips up. With a soft chuckle, Zombie paused at the tip of his stomach, wrapping his tongue around it again, careful of his skull and teeth, lapping, teasing, swirling it around. With a low groan, Eris dug his fingers into the bed, arching up once more.

"Please..."

"It's okay, I'm coming..."

Zombie was not the sort, after all, to tease for all that long, not when pleasure could be taken instead and shared, with Eris, for the very first time. All he could think was that he wanted to see the look on Eris' face the first time they came together, his heart pounding, need pushing up from a place deep inside him. Helping Eris get his legs back into position, he spread them a little more, bent at the knee with the canine on his back, though Zombie took care to not overly stretch the collie. It would have been too much for a first time, but the position needed to be right too -- all to help Eris feel as wonderful as possible.

Even though it would not be needed every time, Zombie took a moment to lubricate his shaft with a squirt of lube from a tube he'd squashed into his pocket before heading out with Eris that night. If they went slow enough, all would be well, the body stretching around a penetrator, but the moment was not right to try that, the sight of the lube softening the tenser, more worried edges of his muzzle. There was nothing to worry about and, impulsively, Zombie leaned over him to kiss him, tongues tangling again for a moment.

"Please..." Eris breathed as they broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them for a moment. "Please... I want you..."

Zombie kissed him again, moaning into the kiss as his shaft rocked forward, lightly pressing to Eris' rump. Under him, the collie whined.

"I'm here for you," Zombie breathed.

There was not a moment more for anything else as Zombie shifted back a little into position, his fingers running lightly, tenderly up and down what he could reach of Eris' legs, even to the ankle. They spread around him as the skulldog moved between, seeking out the soft bud of his tail hole, the pucker of flesh that, when his slick shaft pressed to it, would give lightly.

Slow and patient, the skulldog watched his partner, Eris whimpering and holding onto the bed for some stability in his deflowering. The collie's breath hitched as Zombie crooned to him, but he couldn't think about anything else other than how the skulldog's shaft felt as it, slowly, penetrated him, stretching open first his ring and then deeper, the lube helping reduce the friction.

And yet the sensation of being filled by a warm pole of flesh that belonged to the one that he loved so much was better than any toy ever could have been or even fingers, sensation overwhelming him. There was a stretch, yes, but the closeness of Zombie over him made it everything it was, his cock throbbing, aching, pleasure sweeping through him.

"Ohhh..."

"Do you need me to go slower?" Zombie asked, caressing his muzzle even as Eris leaned into his touch. "How are you feeling, hon?"

"Mmm... No... Not slower..." Eris blushed, kissing Zombie's palm as his tail tried to tag, trapped under his buttocks. "It feels so good... Please..."

Knowing that he was fine, Zombie pressed on, finding a light rhythm with his hips to thrust softly, to penetrate his partner a little more each time. He was not all that much more experienced, to say the least, but he'd had a couple of sexual partners by that point, whereas he knew, quite clearly, that he was Eris' first. That open line of communication between them was something that Zombie was exceptionally thankful for, working his shaft deeper and deeper, judging it all by the needy whimpers of the dog under him.

His fingers flitted to Eris' shaft, confident that the canine was enjoying himself, and the collie whined plaintively, eyes locked onto Zombie's muzzle, need intent.

"Ohhh..."

Yet all Eris could make spill from his lips was a moan, the collie losing his sense of control. Where his cock had softened a little on initial penetration, it hardened again swiftly as the skulldog filled him, stroke after stroke edging a little deeper. It was a truly delectable sensation, though it felt quite as if the only thing keeping him in place where he was had become Zombie. He tried to lean into the dog's thrusts, wanting their bodies to be closer, though his legs did not bend as much back, closing on his chest, as he would have liked them to. Some things required a little more flexibility.

But he got to see Zombie's face, which was better than being back to chest, facing the same direction. Eris whimpered, trying to glance down between his legs where Zombie's cock disappeared, the skulldog's paw closing around his shaft. It moved up and down, roughly in time with his strokes, Eris' eyes all but rolling back into his head, lost in pleasure.

"Hold on there," Zombie breathed. "There's no rush."

There wasn't, not for them. Eris could drink it all in, officially taken for the first time, though he still had his first anal penetration, where he was the one doing the penetrating, to enjoy too. Long, deep strokes rolled through him, whimpering, grunting, moaning, not caring about all the sounds he was making if it all kept feeling every bit as good as it was.

Zombie grunted, his strokes speeding up a bit, close to sealing the entire length of his shaft inside Eris, the tightness around his cock euphoric. He was near a high, their night together having gotten him hot and bothered, ready already, panting, licking the end of his skull where his lips would have been. Repeatedly, he rocked into his partner, keeping eye contact, working his paw over Eris' cock, for he wanted to see him come apart, first of all, to fall into the beauty of a perfect orgasm -- or at least as perfect as it could be for one's first time.

Eris groaned, panting, tongue lolling out, heat building inside him, burning, aching to be released. He tried to tell Zombie, through the clutching of his paw on the skulldog's, that he was losing control, that his guts were tightening, feeling that urge, that need. But his cum wasn't going to go anywhere other than over his belly even as those delicious strokes sped up. The skulldog ground a little deeper still, using the full length of his shaft, hitting Eris' prostate in such a way that there was no way he could have held control.

And Eris was never meant to, howling and squirming under his partner and those smooth, powerful thrusts, spending his load over his own stomach. He was lost to the moment, the pulse of sensation, how his shaft throbbed, cream trickling back down the length of his dick as Zombie pumped him over and over again.

The skulldog was not far behind him, exulting and letting himself slip, enjoying just how Eris climaxed, proud to have brought him there before he spent his load. They hadn't talked about cumming inside, yet Eris held onto him tightly, too tightly for him to even pull back, breath catching -- and barking as he reached his high.

It was sweet, so very sweet, sweeter still with Eris, as if something had been missing with every other partner he had had so far -- but maybe that was his peak talking. He moaned and tucked his head down, doing his best to keep Eris in his sights, to take in every moment of his juddering chest, the scent of sex and light sweat lingering in the air: a cocktail of lust that Zombie could not help but drink in.

Every drop slipped up inside Eris as if it was a gift, a coming together of their bodies that could never again be taken back, not as the canine whimpered and rubbed his thumb over the back of the skulldog's paw, joined, at least for that moment. Inside the collie's tail hole, Zombie's shaft ached and pulsed, delivering every drop of cream that Eris could have ever wanted for his first time.

Moments like that were perfect, exactly as they were meant to be. Yet they were more so when Zombie slipped out, laying Eris' legs gently back down, kissing him and rubbing out the cramps, soothing any sore spots. The collie whimpered too insistently at him for the skulldog to fetch a washcloth or even just a towel to help him clean him, burying his muzzle in the fluff of Zombie's chest as they cuddled, holding one another close. There was no one there to rush them, though, for their first time together, it was sure to only be the one round. They didn't have to hasten to fit anything in, especially when they had absolutely no plans at all to spend less time together.

They stayed there, holding one another close, Zombie only wriggling onto his back so that he could tug Eris up, more comfortably, onto his chest. The collie sighed happily, tail wagging, as he settled down against Zombie, his eyelids growing heavier and heavier.

"Mmmm..."

There were words, he thought, things he needed to say. And yet Eris could not call them to his lips, too warm there, too cared for, simply too content to do anything else. That was alright too, for there would be time enough for words in the morning, slipping down, slumber pulling at him with the rhythmic rise and fall of Zombie's chest to guide him.

For a first time, it could not have been sweeter. Zombie smiled, running his paw down the sleeping collie's back, warm through with something more than merely the pleasure they had had with one another. He couldn't wait to spend another day and another night with Eris.

As many days and nights as the border collie would have him, in fact.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Centaur Coach Ch. 01 A straight(?) boy succumbs to the natural order...in NonHuman
Size Difference in Love A man and a dragon enjoy their time together...in NonHuman
Reindeer Games: Cupid An anthro wolf is anally taken by Cupid, the reindeer...in NonHuman
The House Party Pt. 01 An anthro stallion gets into a gangbang orgy...in Fetish
Taken by the Tigers Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories