Lust During Quarantine Pt. 03

Story Info
Nico takes big steps in becoming Ryan's girl.
6.6k words
4.61
12.8k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Sorry for the long wait! As usual, the thoughts came creeping back in though, and after much editing, I wanted to share what I've been thinking about with you all! I've been having ideas for a new story, so as I start to work on that one, please give me your thoughts on this one! I do love to hear from you, and without further prattling, I hope you enjoy the next installment...

*****

Pt 3

The two of them had enjoyed the rest of the weekend being more than a little lazy, and Ryan enjoying having the newly unleashed little nymph catering to his every craving. Ryan was generally a pretty subdued guy, but Nico let him have his way and was eager to keep him pleased whenever the thought crossed their minds. Ryan had gotten to enjoy the perks of their newfound tryst a few times over the last couple of days, but now had to turn back to his work during the day.

Nico's packages started arriving in the mail in heaps a couple days later. Conveniently, a few packages arrived that first day with the basics, including some new girly underwear Nico had ordered. Nico would rush up to his room as soon as each new package arrived, ripping them open and stripping down to giddily try on each item, checking himself out in the mirror while Ryan, downstairs, busied himself with work.

Nico hadn't realized how much he ordered and cleared out a couple of drawers in his dresser for his new clothes by boxing up his old boy clothes to pack in the closet, things he didn't think he wore too frequently and wouldn't need again for a while. He loved donning the tight fitting and revealing outfits too, but it took some courage that first day to leave his room in the new clothes Ryan had bought for him.

Nico was excitedly trying on each item, finding places for his new clothes in the dresser and closet when it suddenly dawned on him. He paused with the dresser drawer still hanging open, naked and cleanly shaven but for a new bra and panty set, struck dumb. Standing there, his anxiety flared. Ryan expected him to wear these things in front of him! Nico had only ever pranced around in private in women's clothes, he'd never shared this side of himself with anyone else. He was too shy for this!

He suddenly felt very self-conscious and tiny in Ryan's house. He felt captive in his room with his shrinking nude privates framed by the delicate landing strip he'd styled in a sheer pink thong, he grappled with the sudden realization that this was very, very real.

He couldn't just change his mind and go back to the way things were with no one knowing, there was no getting rid of these clothes and changing his mind. Ryan knew! He had bought these clothes for him. Nico was expected to dress for Ryan now. And Nico was suddenly very unsure of the situation. He looked around at the new clothes, the girly fabrics strewn across the bed, he wanted to grab them and hide them, but immediately felt silly when he realized that Ryan wanted Nico to come out for him, on display for him.

He had no choice. Ryan had paid a lot of money for these clothes, and Nico had talked him into buying them. He didn't want to disappoint Ryan who had been so generous to him. Nico had some purchase in this situation as well, he had practically begged Ryan to let Nico submit to his will, but now he was suddenly coming to terms with this fact. It was one thing to play dress up on his own, hiding upstairs in his room, but now he was making himself into a little effeminate servant for Ryan. He would have to walk out in front of his roommate, made up as a girl for Ryan's sexual appetite.

Nico was feeling suddenly very exposed. He steeled himself against what he had to do. He knew he wanted this, and here was this opportunity to do all the things he had fantasized about for years. An opportunity like this wasn't going to come by again. His hand was shaking when he picked up the silky little romper and stepped into the legs, feeling the fabric running up his thighs as he pulled it on.

He felt as though he was entrapping himself into this persona, if Ryan walked into the room right now before he mentally resolved himself to this, he would shriek. He buttoned his little body into the one piece and sheepishly saw himself in the mirror. This wasn't just for him now, he was putting himself together to please a man. He needed to be sure he was presentable.

Nico had been busying himself learning how to subtly doll himself up. Along with the clothes, he'd ordered a few simple pieces of makeup and some skin care to keep his newly nubile body soft. He'd watched some tutorials on the internet and was learning how to bring some color out in his lips and shape his eyebrows. He'd plucked them to a thin shape and was pleased, the seemingly subtle differences, along with the new hair products he'd started using gave him a cute androgynous appearance. A stranger would have had trouble fingering him for a slight and nubile shaggy boy or a cute tomboyish girl. Busying himself with making himself presentable helped distance his mind from his nerves.

He looked himself in the mirror and tried to build up some confidence. He wanted this. He knew that this first time would take some courage, and some part of him enjoyed the nervousness, this feeling of doing something taboo and now overcoming it and submitting. That first time down the stairs, he had to hold himself up on the railing for the shivering in his legs. Oh my god, he thought, what am I doing?! The same alarm bells that used to warn him from getting caught dressed up were blaring. He knew he wanted this, and that Ryan wanted it from him. Nico enjoyed the idea that he was this little house girl, but it had just been a naughty fantasy (well, except for the constant blowjobs... ) Now he was dressed the part, too.

The girly fabrics he wore, the lacy undergarments, the romper riding up between his ass and loosely caressing the outsides of his thighs made him hornier with every step. To overcome the insecurity, he luxuriated in the caress of the fabric, the delicious femininity of his sissy situation. The lacy bra felt tighter around his chest with every rapid, fluttering heartbeat.

The open back of the romper showed the thin clasp and lacy band of the bra, hugging his tiny frame and reinforcing his feminine figure with small hints of shape to Nico's bust. He could feel the mesh thong taught up his ass, hyper aware of the mesh rubbing his tiny bare penis. But it was one thing to enjoy the feel of it, it was entirely another thing to put yourself on display in front of another person, to have their eyes on you and your little sissy inclinations!

He could hear Ryan in the kitchen as he got to the bottom of the stairs and paused... Nico dropped his chin and gathered himself with a deep breath. He belonged to Ryan now and here was proof. Here he was in Ryan's house, shaven down and dressed up like a girl at his roommate's request with a belly likely full at this point with Ryan's cum. Nico looked down at the baby blue painted toenails. He put one foot in front of the other and tried his best to be sure of himself as he shyly slinked around the corner to the kitchen. "Hey Ryan... Um, well... what do you think?"

Ryan looked up from searching in the refrigerator for a snack and found his little sissy toy with her hands behind her back looking down at her feet, one of which was making circles in the floor with her tiptoe. His waifish little roommate was neatly groomed for him with smoothly shaven legs and some light make up softening his features. Nico was trussed up in a skimpy flowing romper, a sleeveless little garment with a high neck and a dangerously short hem. Ryan could see how bashful his little toy was feeling.

"Well, would you look at you? Pretty cute, I think! So, you're going to dress like that for me from now on?" Ryan asked as he licked at a spoonful of Greek yogurt. Nico didn't know what to do now. Well, there was the one thing she knew to do. Before she could collect herself though, Ryan was striding across the kitchen.

Ryan grabbed his little play thing with both hands under her bottom, picking her up off her feet. Nico lost her balance as she was lifted off her feet and instinctively her legs wrapped around Ryan's hips and her arms around his neck. Ryan pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her passionately.

Nico's mind went blank and her eyes wide, this was the first time they'd actually kissed since the first night they both had too much to drink and Nico wound up giving her first blowjob to Ryan. Nico was also very aware that Ryan's hands had slipped just under the hem of the legs of the little garment, his fingers firmly gripping her bare ass. She fell into the embrace, suddenly much more comfortable with Ryan pinning her up against the wall. He broke the embrace just long enough to speak.

"I'm on my lunch break and only have a little bit of time, but I want you to do something for me before I go back to work. I think you know what that is..." Ryan whispered in Nico's ear. Ryan locked eyes with his little roommate, and she shyly nodded. "Good girl."

Oh my God! Nico thought, the girly outfit certainly had had its intended effect! Ryan put her down, and she dropped to her knees right there in the kitchen, mouth watering as she hungrily began tugging at Ryan's belt buckle. His cock sprang free as she unbuttoned his waistband, and she dove down on him, washing his cockhead with her mouth.

Nico gazed up from the floor with a mouthful of Ryan's cock and made eye contact with him. Her hands reached up to grip his member as her head bobbed up and down, sucking him off as he watched her do as she had been asked. Looking up and seeing Ryan lustfully watch her, Nico knew that she would quickly grow comfortable dressing up for Ryan. She looked up at him, gripping his member and stuck out her tongue, sensuously lavishing Ryan's cock, accepting her new place.

Nico was in heaven and gleefully took care of all the household chores while Ryan toiled away at work. Nico had already slimmed down even more from his already diminutive size, now eating a strictly vegetarian diet and focusing on cardio and yoga as of late, which was having the added bonus of his becoming slightly more flexible, and his bottom becoming increasingly pert and toned.

More and more when Nico checked out his outfit for the day in the mirror, he thought he was becoming a sexy little thing for Ryan. Nico had put all his old clothes in the attic and had taken to wearing a bra and panties daily, often picking out lacy matching sets. Some of the bras were padded and gave little hints of a girlish figure under the tight-fitting tees and loose fitting tops that he would prance around the house in. The rompers rode high up his thighs, sometimes giving cleavage to his perky butt and when he wore sundresses, he would often pair them with knee high socks that made him feel quite sexy.

Nico was going down on Ryan frequently, sometimes twice a day and Ryan was all too eager to have the happy little girlish thing lapping on his cock to wake him up or on her knees in front of him, helping him to wind down in the evening. Nico would sometimes strip down to bra and panties in front of Ryan before doing his duties, putting on display his smooth, lingerie clad little body which Ryan was paying to feminize.

Nico loved thinking that when Ryan looked down at him, Nico looking up from kneeling to swallow down another load, that Ryan could see the skinny little thing, trussed up in the girly, colorful undergarments that he wore to appear all the more pleasing for Ryan, the lacy bras and tiny thongs he loved to wear for of him.

Neither had mentioned it yet, but often lying in their respective beds at night, they'd both been wondering if there might come more. Nico loved wearing the lacy undergarments in bed at night, even admiring his own figure in the dim light of his bedroom, turning and posing in front of the mirror to drink in the new sight of himself in the revealing undergarments.

He loved looking down at his lithe frame in bed at night, the sight of the curve of his thigh with just a string riding over his hip, a small triangle of fabric at the top of his bottom, the thin straps of a bra running across his back, the new lacy curves on his chest given by the padded bras. Nico would often roll in bed, with his body draped around his full body pillow, helplessly dry humping and nuzzling it, working himself up while dreaming up new fantasies of giving his body up to his roommate.

Later one weekday night, after cleaning up the dishes from dinner and tidying up the house, Nico went to his room and slipped into one of the short silky little nighties Ryan had paid to put Nico into, and sidled up next to Ryan while he watched TV in the den. This had become a routine for the two of them, after making dinner and ensuring that the house was neat, Nico would get himself ready for bed, changing into some slinky sleepwear before cuddling with Ryan for a little while. Ryan's hand was on Nico's hip, surreptitiously caressing his thigh and Nico couldn't help but sink into him, leaning his arm over and around Ryan's lap, his head resting on Ryan's chest. Ryan's hand had slowly made its way around to cup Nico's bottom and Nico was burningly aware of it, though not saying anything, just letting his mind wander while Ryan got more and more adventurous around Nico's bottom.

Nico's wearing girls' clothes had had an effect on Ryan, and Nico too for that matter, as any pretense of Nico's manhood was slowly retreating and they both enjoyed the submissive role that Nico was assuming. Nico contentedly but self consciously wiggled a bit when he felt Ryan's hand actually gently brush across the cleft of his bottom. That was bold, he thought to himself and glanced over at Ryan who was trying to play it cool, but began cracking just the slightest grin at the corner of his mouth.

"You know, I've been thinking." Ryan broke the silence as he turned to face Nico, "A couple of times now, I've woken up with your mouth around me..." Nico smiled slyly at him and nodded... sometimes he knew Ryan's alarm hadn't woken him and would help wake him by sneaking down to his room and gently blowing him, often taking great pains to get a mouthful of Ryan's cock before he actually woke up. Nico loved the game. "And we watch movies in my room late at night sometimes. You know, if you're going to be in my bedroom morning and night, you don't always have to go up to sleep in your bed. Why don't we try you sleeping with me tonight so you can wake me up in the morning?"

Nico's heart started beating faster. He'd lie in bed awake most nights, trying to resist the urge to slink downstairs to crawl into bed with him, he just didn't want to intrude on Ryan's personal space. This was certainly the next step in his fantasies though, warming Ryan's bed, being little spoon, being pulled in and wriggling his little bottom up against Ryan...

"Do you think you would like that?" Nico feigned coyness.

"Sure, my bed's plenty big, wouldn't you want to try? I can tell you like to cuddle, and I'm tired of sleeping alone, especially when I've got you flitting around in those skimpy little outfits." Ryan's hand blatantly squeezed Nico's bottom now. Nico straightened a bit and squirmed, blushing and giggling.

"Well... I do think I would like that." Nico tried his best to be timid and as the words slipped his lips, peering up and slowly batting his eyes at Ryan.

That was all that was needed. Without a moment's hesitation, Ryan turned off the TV and bodily lifted Nico's slight frame, carrying him across the house. The silky slip didn't do a thing to hide his panty clad bottom and he playfully squealed and giggled as he threw his arms around Ryan's neck, feeling practically naked as cool air breezed across his bare bottom and up the flowy nightie. He leaned up and coyly kissed Ryan's neck, a gesture that was becoming more and more natural between the two of them.

"I hope you don't mind me wrapping myself around you tonight" Nico softly stated against Ryan's neck, squeezing himself against his roommate's muscular frame.

"Ha! I hope you don't mind that I sleep nude!" Ryan shot back. Nico's eyes suddenly shot wide, although Nico had dreamt of exactly that as Ryan stepped down into his bedroom and deposited him on the bed.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth, get yourself comfortable." Ryan called over his shoulder as he headed over to the en-suite bathroom.

Nico's heart couldn't beat any faster, his head swimming with ideas, unable contain himself. He giddily writhed on top of the sheets once Ryan was behind a closed door and scampered under the heavy blankets of the enormous bed. Be cool, chill out, he thought to himself as he contentedly twisted his bare legs together under the blankets.

Nico suddenly remembered one of the items he had bought for Ryan and gingerly tiptoed out of the bed, this was the going to be the night he'd been saving it for, he knew it.

"Ryan, I'm going to run upstairs and get myself ready for bed too. I'll be right back!" Nico's heart beating faster with anticipation, he took the stairs up to his room two at a time.

Once he was in his bedroom, he wriggled out of his panties and stripped off the silky nightie, then hurriedly brushed his teeth and re-applied some light make up. He then ran some warm water and washed his bottom, hoping and anticipating that it would be getting more attention tonight and getting a little weak kneed as he ran a soapy finger past his back door. Keep it together he thought.

He then found the item he had been holding in reserve, slipped it around his body and took a moment to adjust it, and slipped the nightie back on over it before heading back down to Ryan's room, mentally preparing to offer his body to him. He felt so incredibly horny, nervous, sexy, and excited all at the same time as he walked through Ryan's house, drunk on the wave of feelings rushing through him.

As Nico got back to Ryan's room, he found Ryan reclined on the bed with just a nightside lamp dimly lighting the room. "Sorry to keep you waiting," Nico announced himself as he slowly tiptoed across the floor.

Ryan looked up, and just as he saw the little thing bashfully making his way towards the bed, Nico shyly locked eyes with him and pushed the shoulder straps from the nightie, letting it fall to the floor, revealing the lacy little black bodysuit he had been holding onto for a special occasion.

The front was one large diamond of sheer lace stretching from neck to hips, hiding his bare, shaven nubile little bits, with a cut out in the middle that exposed some skin, covering his nipples and joining back at the top in a lace choker collar. The back was completely open, just a v-string and a few thin star-crossed straps connecting the collar to the body and drawing the whole garment snug around his little body. He saw Ryan straighten up in bed a bit, his eyes wide, drinking in the trussed up little pixie.

"Holy shit" he blurted.

Nico smiled and couldn't help his horniness, struggling to contain himself as every movement teased his little clitty encased in the delicate lace. The girly fabrics he had taken to wearing had the side effect of keeping him constantly horny, which may have been one part of the reason he had been blowing Ryan at every opportunity.

He hadn't touched his clitty in weeks though, thinking to himself that that wasn't how he wanted to please himself now, deriving all sexual pleasure from Ryan's cock. He couldn't help but press a finger now and again against his back door, in the shower or in bed at night, sometimes even secretly reaching down between his legs and rubbing the little hole while bobbing his head on Ryan's cock, remembering how he felt when he used to secretly play with his toys. He hoped to himself now, was he about to feel the real thing?

12