Lust During Quarantine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico crawled across the bed on all fours, arching his back and making sure that Ryan could see his bare back, very aware of the cool air on his exposed skin. Nico crawled up next to him, laying on his side and wrapping one leg over Ryan's as he teasingly grazed his fingers back and forth over Ryan's stiffening member, unable to keep himself from softly grinding against his thigh. Nico couldn't help submissive and horny next to Ryan's nude and muscular frame, just a bit hairy and dwarfing Nico's own pixie frame. His head fell into the familiar nook of Ryan's shoulder as he began to kiss at Ryan's neck and gripping and gently stroking him, Nico's comparatively tiny, soft body in obvious servitude to this grown man.

"You like what you see?" Nico breathily whispered into Ryan's ear. Ryan's hand had found Nico's bare bottom and was kneading it, fingers creeping closer, grazing and suggestively tugging his backdoor.

Ryan chuckled a bit, "Oh this is even sexier than anything I'd had in mind. And what is it that you want this evening?" Nico was trembling but managed to start gently squeezing and playfully milking Ryan's now rock-hard cock.

"Oh, I want you to use me however you like baby." Nico couldn't control his body, practically writhing against him now, Ryan getting progressively more adventurous around his bottom, Nico's body begging him to continue. He was kissing all around his neck and asked, grinding his ass against Ryan's hand. "Is this what you want?"

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked playfully.

"Oooh" Nico cooed, being driven lustfully crazy by the situation. "Do you want to make me your little girl tonight?"

"Is that what you want, Nico?" Ryan pressed a finger right against Nico's virgin little hole. "Tell me, I want to hear you say it."

Nico knew that this was what he wanted, completely drunk with lust. He badly wanted to take Ryan inside of him, to make himself Ryan's.

"Oh please, yes. Please make me your little girl. Oh god I want to feel you inside me. You can use my body however you like baby."

With that, Nico rose and kneeled on the bed next to Ryan, took this mans cock into his warm, wet mouth once again, gently making love to Ryan's dick. She loved the feeling of pleasuring him with her mouth, and only felt all the more slutty, putting herself on display for him in the lacy little bodysuit, making herself into a sexy little plaything for her man.

Nico was on her knees now, leaning away from Ryan as she blew him, arching her back and putting her bare backsides suggestively on display. But this time, though she loved the submissive pleasures of blowing him, she knew she was getting ready to take the next step into submission to him. She lathered saliva on Ryan's cock generously, the object that was about to take the last remaining vestiges of her of manhood from her, though there was admittedly little, if any, left. She worshipped his cock with her mouth, sucking and pressing her tongue firmly against it as she rocked her head up and down, warming Ryan up to take her body. Over the past week, she had slipped deeper and deeper into this new life as Ryan's feminine little vixen, and was giddy to take another step, offering up her body to him.

Ryan was over the edge and sat up, deftly grabbing Nico around the waist, firmly, dominantly pulling her down onto her back beneath him. She was grinning from ear to ear, propped up on the pillows of his bed, with her arms around her head palms up, her skinny, shaven legs cocked, straddling her man from beneath. He didn't necessarily scare her and certainly didn't hurt her but was absolutely the dominant one and she loved it. She was ready for this.

She was squeezing and caressing his sides with her legs, and Ryan looked down to watch her reach between her legs and unclasp the garment, admitting him unobstructed access to her bottom. He reached under her and lifted her up by her hips, just enough to put a pillow beneath her lower back, angling her hips up towards him.

It dawned on her, lying there completely vulnerable and exposed in this little nest of cushions in his bed, with Ryan perched above her, her legs wrapped around his back and her arms behind her up by the headboard, that she was about to give herself up to him. She was about to willingly give her body up to him, to let this man inside her, to let him use her body. She had let herself become completely submissive to him.

Ryan spit softly onto his fingers and reached down, firmly rubbing and wetting her hole. "Are you ready for this baby?" She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, swooning at being called his baby, and pulled him into a deep kiss. They broke and she pulled herself close to him, speaking softly into his ear,

"Yes! I want to feel you inside me baby, just please go slowly" and with that, Ryan reached down and gripped his cock, rubbing and pressing his cockhead softly up against her asshole.

They locked eyes and she briefly tucked her chin, closing her eyes and quickly nodding. With that, he started to push. She arched her back and squeezed her upper body up against him, hugging her lithe frame up against his chest. This is it, she thought, this is the moment!

"OH, oh, oh, OH!" she panted and deliberately fought the instinct to resist. She instead pushed back against him, trying to spread her hips wide and feeling the stinging of his cockhead beginning to stretch open her asshole. There was a fair amount of resistance, Nico's asshole was tight and stung at each small advance of Ryan's cockhead. He would just barely push in and Nico's hole would sting and push him back out, but each thrust pushed just a bit further, Nico's hole slowly relenting. Suddenly, and without warning her asshole gave way, popping open and beginning to swallow his cock as she felt his head break past the initial resistance of this new intruder, stinging as he took her anal virginity.

That was it, she thought as she felt her ass practically gulp in his cockhead. Nico felt it, that just then was the moment that Ryan made Nico his little girl. Ryan paused, unconsciously letting out "Aaaaaaaah!" and though it took a herculean self-discipline to not immediately plunge himself to the hilt, her tight asshole clenching again and again around his cockhead, he paused to look down on Nico.

She squeezed her eyes tight, panting and squirming, adjusting to the new sensation. She was so sexy with her pixie hair, breathing deliberately with the wide black lace collar around her neck, and her knees drawn up with his cock holding her asshole open. Just the sight of it nearly drove him over the edge, with her asshole spasming, her body adjusting to this new receptive role.

She loosened her embrace enough to kiss him again deeply, but now she wanted to watch the show too, hooking her arms under his and holding his shoulders as she tentatively eased back against the pillows, pulling him down with her. Looking down between them, she gently pulled him up and in towards her, "Ok baby, easy..."

And Ryan pushed again, she was so tight, he had to go slowly. She already had him on edge. They both felt her body's resistance slowly give way as she watched him feed the next few inches of his cock back and forth, up into her ass. "Ooooooh, ooooooh" she was practically cooing, feeling her asshole stretching as she squirmed, adjusting to Ryan's invading member, slowly disappearing inside of her. She felt so full! She loved watching his cock drive into her, just behind her bare little clitty, his dick pumping gently into her, stripping her of her manhood. Her nude little balls were tight against her body, framing her tiny clit as Ryan's much more impressive manhood stretched her open. Ryan was softly rocking back and forth now, with Nico's arms wrapped around his shoulders, slowly inching in deeper and deeper into her bowels with each thrust.

She collapsed against the pillows and her eyes rolled back as she drank the moment in. She'd now completely given up the last shreds of her manhood with this man pumping into her, she'd made herself a girl for him. Here Nico was, on her back in a man's bed, dressed up in silky lingerie to turn him on. She'd surrendered her autonomy, living in his house and letting him pay for her needs. In return, she'd taken his cock in her mouth and changed the way she dressed, changed who she was to please him. And now here she was, warming his bed and letting him fuck her up the ass.

And she loved it. Her asshole stung badly, but was relaxing, and though his cock splitting her open hurt, she was starting to feel pretty amazing too. His cock felt much better than the toys she'd used in the past, warmer and simultaneously softer and firm in just the right ways. She loved the fleshy warmth of him, knowing that this was real, that this wasn't some plastic object, this was a real man pleasuring himself using her body. She loved being submissive to him, feeling powerless and vulnerable beneath him as he pinned her down and took advantage of her secret lustfulness. His carnal knowledge of his being a little sissy now left her at his mercy, and he would have her any way he liked she thought.

Ryan hooked an arm under one of her legs, turning her slightly on her side and groaned as his balls hit her bottom, his dick buried completely inside of her. "How's that, baby?" He asked, grinding his hips against hers. She'd reached down with both hands and was pulling her cheeks open, tugging and relishing in the feeling of his cock filling her.

She kissed him again passionately. "Oooh. So good baby. Oooooh, it feels so good with your cock inside of me."

She was contentedly squirming her hips, squeezing his cock deep inside of herself and kissed him again, "I want you to fuck me baby, oh please fuck me." She was completely absorbed in the moment now, her new role as his woman, receiving what he gave her. And very simply, very primally, she wanted him to give it to her, she wanted, needed him to fuck her.

He didn't need any more encouragement, and slowly drew almost completely out of her and then fed his whole length back up her ass. "Oh GOD, oh fuck yes!" she heard herself breathlessly, desperately moan. They both were moaning lustfully as he started thrusting into her. She could feel him hitting something deep inside her, something she'd never felt before, and it felt so good, she slammed one hand against the bed and clenched the sheets, groaning loudly as he began pounding his hips into her.

"Oh FUCK! OH FUCK YES BABY." Something gave loose inside of her, she was wildly in heat now. She started pulling him into her as he picked up the pace, earnestly fucking her up the ass and slowing in turns as he tried to keep from cumming just yet, relishing this new experience, driving Nico into the bed and deeper into her sexual desire for him. She turned and wrapped her legs around him and was now using the leverage to pull herself against him in rhythm, meeting his thrusts.

They were both wild with lust, Ryan driving his cock into her fitfully now. She threw her arms back behind her head and Ryan reached up and pinned her arms down behind her as he wildly slammed his hips against her ass in rhythm. They lost themselves, hungrily fucking each other harder, Nico giving out girlish little squeals as Ryan pummeled her ass. They were working up a sweat as Ryan relentlessly pounded her into the mattress. The bed was rocking and Ryan had Nico pinned down now by her elbows against the bed. Nico's hips were bent up such that he could see her little clitty flopping as Ryan drove into her, plowing into her. She watched her man losing himself in heat, sheathing his cock back and forth in her asshole as she urged him on, relishing in the thought of giving him so much pleasure. She was awash in it too, feeling a new sexual feeling well up inside of her that she didn't know she could muster as he hit something deep inside of her with every thrust.

Ryan wrapped his arms under her and suddenly leaned back, kneeling and lifting her off the bed. He was sitting on his knees with Nico's body wrapped around him, her ass clenching and she kept rhythm with her hips, passionately milking his throbbing cock with her ass. They were passionately making out, wrapped around each other as she felt her man fucking her up the ass. Ryan hooked his arms under her legs and started lifting her up and down, pumping his member with her willing asshole. This was amazing, she knew that this was what her body was made for now, awash in the sensation of being on the receptive, submissive side as this muscular, powerful man used her body.

He set her back down, and she looked up to ask "Can I flip over, do you want me from behind?"

He didn't respond except to pull out of her just long enough for her to quickly roll over. She got on her knees, facing the headboard, and arched her back, giving him her ass. With one hand on her back, Ryan grabbed his cock and lined it up with her hole before driving back into her. The hungry force of his first thrust knocked Nico on her forearms, and she laid one cheek on the bed, clenching her hands and smiling uncontrollably as Ryan fucked her doggy style. He had both hands around her hips now, pulling her against him to meet her thrusts. She loved the feeling of his muscular quads pounding the backs of her thighs in rhythm as he thrust in and out of her ass.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm going to cum baby. I'm going to cum in your ass."

"Fuck yes baby, I want you to. I want to make you cum. I want you to cum in my ass! OOOOOOH GOD OH OH FUCK! OH FUCK YES!"

Just then, her whole body broke into uncontrollable spasms, she pushed back against him as she threw her head back slamming her ass up into his hips, feeling her asshole clenching and milking his cock as he let loose, blasting his orgasm deep into her bowels as he arched his back and cried out. They were both cumming harder than they ever had before, though Nico's orgasm was something entirely new, reverberating out from Ryan's cock inside her asshole, waves of tingling sensations washing across her body. She stood on her knees, arching her back and reaching behind her, pulling her lover against her and softly pumping her ass with his huge cock. Ryan came hard and didn't stop, clutching her hips and thrusting into her with each fresh rope of cum gushing into her. She could feel his warm spunk splashing inside of her. She was gasping and shaking when Ryan finally collapsed on top of her and started to pull out before she clutched him tight.

"No no no no no, not yet, just lay here for a minute." He relented and lay cradling her as she caught her breath, completely limp and feeling his twitching cock still inside of her. He started to hump her ass slowly and gently, still buried in her, milking the last drops of cum into her.

"Hooooo," she cooed, gathering herself as they ground against each other, "was that good for you baby?" He slipped out of her and she turned over, wrapping her legs with his. She began running her fingers through the hair on the back of his head, caressing her new lover that had just taken her anal virginity. He had pushed her over the brink and made her into his loving little sex toy. Exhausted from the experience, he picked himself up enough to cup the side of her face and kiss her passionately, making out as she writhed beneath him.

"Oh, I was just considering taking your bed from upstairs and packing it up into the attic." He chuckled as the two of them made out softly. After a while, he slowly withdrew himself and got up to wash himself in the bathroom. Her ass felt empty, and hurt like hell, but she was content with herself having taken her man's seed and having her first mind blowing orgasm with his dick up her ass. She'd never felt anything like it and wondered if Ryan knew what enormous power he had over her now, giving her such incredible pleasure. Nico knew she would need him inside of her again, and soon.

She peeled the little bodysuit off and retrieved her nightie from the bedside, slipping the short silky nightdress back over her body as Ryan returned, still naked, to bed. Stunned and exhausted, they folded into each other under the sheets, Nico helpless to keep herself from wrapping her tiny legs around his thigh, the short nightie riding up her hips as she contentedly ground herself against him. They lay on their sides with their arms around each other, Nico with her head craned back looking up at him as they drifted off to sleep together making out...

******

Let me know in the comments and in my inbox if you enjoyed the story! I'll see if I can work out some new ideas for you soon!


12