All Comments on 'Lust During Quarantine Pt. 03'

by ClosetSissy2020

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgabout 3 years ago

I love it . Really what to read what happens with these two . I hope you continue. Thank you for your time. 🙂

SirCarlSirCarlabout 3 years ago

Well thought out, written, and presented, Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars definitely

As well thought out and presented as any great story I have read here. I truly hope Nico and Ryan continue their love. I am SO jealous of Nico lol.

Miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember the first part fondly, and this was a wonderful surprise to see you added more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please!! Love this story.... when will they share their love with others? In public?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So romantic, so sexy, so naughty, so hot. More please!

MadVinMadVinabout 3 years ago

Ummmm does anyone know where I can find a Ryan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is seriously one of my favorite stories in this site. All the chapters were absolutely amazing.

I don’t know if the story has anywhere to go from here, as this was an amazing fulfillment of it all.

Maybe a sequel story? Not a part 4 as much as actually a sequel. I don’t know...I love this as an ending, but I’d also love to read more about Nico, and her newfound gender identity. And how sexual she is in that too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only reason that I did not give this part a 5 was the references to Nico as a “toy.” She isn’t a toy. She is a live sissy who has found her being through penetration from her lover”s cock. She derives pleasure and passion from penetrating cock. Referring to Nico as a toy was just a turn off for me. Call me a bitch or call me a cunt, I don’t mind. It is who and what I am. Megan Vixen.

Bdog6896Bdog6896almost 2 years ago

Awesome wanting more of this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m ready for their wedding!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was really hot story!!!!!!!👍👍👍👍👍💋

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 days ago

I love the progression of their relationship in this story. I also like that they waited to have intercouse - the next step, and as you wrote... "Slipping deeper and deeper into this new life..." You described that moment well and what Nico felt about and what that REALLY means! "Giving up the last shreds of her manhood with the man pumping into her." And she loved it! At that moment into the relationship, with a guy like Ryan, I'd love it too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClosetSissy2020@ClosetSissy2020
Bicurious male, fantasizing about crossdressing for another male or female. Would love to experiment as a submissive sissy, be pegged, or submit to the right man. NOT interested in being belittled or abused, just curious about trying out some kink. Feel free to send me a priv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES