Lust for a Belly Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over, habibty," I instructed her as I slowly slid my cock out of her pussy. She rolled over and posed in doggy style position. She looked fucking majestic in the position. As much as I love tits and thighs, I am a red-blooded "Ass man." Her ass was so much bigger up-close. "Yess," I said gleefully as I slapped both of her juicy cheeks with both of my hands. I ran my hands up and down her smooth ass and then slapped my wet cock on each cheek. "Ahh that's amazing," I said.

I firmly pushed my cock through the folds of her moist pussy - SQUISH - and held onto her ass cheeks. Amira let out a pleased shriek and looked over her shoulder at me as I bounced her back and forth onto my rod. She shimmied her ass on me which created a tugging sensation on the head of my cock. I let out unrestrained grunts and aching cries as I pounded her harder and fast. My cock swelled with pressure with each desperate thrust. I extended my arm out and pushed her face down into the pillow as I elevated myself. She took my cue and raised her ass in the air. I snarled and drilled my cock into her like a jackhammer. She whimpered with pleasure each time I rammed my dick deeper into her. I slapped her big ass several times while pummeling away. Sweat dripped from my forehead and onto her back and body. My face looked sloppy with my mouth open and tongue out. I looked like a desperate wildebeest charging relentlessly while she looked like a glamorous Goddess being filled with pleasure. I thrusted harder and faster without restraint; her shrieks and moans rose to a crescendo and then went to a hushed gasp. Her body jolted and shivered in orgasm as I caressed her body through the pleasure current. She let out a quivering moan and then looked back at me with a smile. "You enjoyed that?" I asked in a frantic and panting voice. "Ohh I love it habiby." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

I was caught off guard by how my cock burned with the swelling sensation to cum. "Are you going to cum for me?" she asked sweetly. I didn't stop thrusting and she opened her mouth again. "Yeah I want to cum so fucking bad," I whined.

"Cum in my mouth, I'll swallow you habiby," she said. Holy fuck! The way she said it nearly made me burst. I sped up my thrusting and went into fuck-her-until-I-cum mode. She whimpered and moaned as I pumped into her rapidly like a machine.

If my cock was a volcano, then the scalding hot lava had risen to the tip and was ready to explode. "Get down, get down!" I ordered as I pulled out of her pussy and motioned her to get on her knees on the floor. She did exactly as I said, tossed back her hair, held her tits together and opened her inviting mouth for me. I jerked my cock away, feeling the cum course through my shaft, burning with lust and then--

"RRNNNGHHHAAAAAAAA!!!"

--BLAST! One thick stream of cum squirted directly into her mouth. Two other shots streaked across her eye and forehead and the top of her hair. Three more bursts of thick semen leaped into her mouth with some jizz landing on her luscious lips. I felt another volcano rush surge, "There's more, there's more!" I said with desperation to make sure she didn't close her mouth.

The rest of my spunk sprayed out of me recklessly in multiple directions. "NNGHH!! ARGGHH!" I grunted roughly like a buck with each burst of cum. Some splattered across her cheek; some filled the pool of cum in her mouth and the rest I aimed for her tits. To my surprise, another thick stream shot out of me and splashed onto her tits -- right in the middle where she had her tits pressed together. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. I raised my cock over her mouth again and kept jerking. Her eyes were engaged with mine, looking so sweet, seductive and encouraging. I didn't want to stop jerking until all of my semen was released. A few drops of jizz dropped into her mouth and onto her chin. She looked so hot with a couple of strings of my cum dangled from her chin.

It seemed like I was finished, but she grabbed my cock while keeping her mouth open. She squeezed my shaft and pulled towards the head of my penis. She held me tight, squeezed and shook my cock, spilling some more jizz into her mouth. The last few drops of my cum rose out the head and she sucked it off. One of the dangling strings of cum dripped onto her tits.

"More?" she asked.

I prayed there was more as I tried jerking and squeezing more. I did another firm squeeze and saw some more cum ooze out like toothpaste. She wrapped her mouth around my cock. She didn't let go this time and sucked me off like a vacuum. I gasped in utter delight as her dazzling eyes looked up at me during her cleanup of my cock.

She did one last suck and -- PLOP! -- released her mouth off my cock. She opened her mouth and showed me all of the fresh cum in her mouth. She maintained eye contact and closed her mouth before taking two big gulps to swallow my swimmers down. She gasped and smiled at me out of breath. "Good boy," she complimented.

She rose to her feet, looking gorgeous with my cum on her neck and tits. She turned around and did a seductive walk to the bathroom. She turned her head back to me and called me over with a finger gesture. She had that sexy "come hither" look on her face. "Come shower with me," she said.

Fuck yes. I followed.

12