All Comments on 'Lust for an Older Man in Uniform'

by Feshta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReefBeachReefBeachover 5 years ago
that's a banger of a start

Nice writing! Really your first story?

Enjoyed the kinky story, enjoyed the sexy lady.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where Can I find a sexy lady like yours?

I’m an older long time married guy. No sex in my marriage and I got hard reading your story. Just wanted to say, thanks for awaking desire in me again.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 4 years ago
True story

WoW, you are really pushing the cuckold fantasy. Hot story.

I am curious to know who the father of the child is.

Do let us know. ;)

FeshtaFeshtaover 4 years agoAuthor

That would be me. I was actually glad he was mine as that would have been a step too far. The risk is hot as hell but the reality would have been hard to swallow. He’s now 19 years old and is like a younger me.

DchargerDcharger7 months ago

Good story. The luck I have, it would be mine and I'd be the 40 yr. That's why I just look and don't touch. I used to be a Security Guard. Keeps me out of trouble for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeshta@Feshta
Thanks for reading my stories. It’s a privilege that so many of you have taken time out of your lives to read them. I hope they’ve entertained you and given you food for thought. Please leave feedback at the end of the story and tell me what you liked and more importantly wh...