All Comments on 'Lust for Blood'

by LoveofTaboo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

Loved it! Outstanding work! I love father-daughter stories, but I hate the ones where the father is sharing the daughter, or they bring other people or couples into the mix. I think that cheapens it. I love how you kept it pure... For as voraciously horny as Joli was, she only had eyes for her daddy. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good vampire story, actually. The FD sex seems thrown in as an afterthought, just gratuitous, not relevant to the actual plot. It’s easy to dislike the daughter who seems to “smirk” at everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story! Well written. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I would have liked to had Emily turned though. Or else made a sex toy for the two of them. What better punishment that to make her into something she despised. Or to be compelled to lick his sperm from Joli's twat. Five only because I cant give more.

Jedd

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Just hoping that the vampire aspect doesn't imply you're going to turn this into a silly harem mode story down the road.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

"Never really thought I'd do a FD story, let alone it is my first on here. I hope it's good."

Sorry, but it wasn't.

The people who say it's great, or even good, don't know any better. I guarantee they skimmed most of it, because anyone who actually tried to actually read it would see how adolescent the writing is. I'm kind of surprised you didn't mention each time somebody took a breath or blinked their eyes. You described everything else anyone did. You obviously have some favorite words that you think you're good at using (yes, smirk is one of them), but you're not good at them because you use them too much.

Your dialogue is particularly bad, made so partly because you seem to be compelled to include who said it how after (almost?) every quotation. A writer can write an entire conversation without ever saying who was talking and it won't be confusing. Of course, you're not a writer; you're a typist.

One commentor got it right that the father/daughter sex wasn't the plot, but an afterthought. Because of that, this story shouldn't be in the Incest Category. Try Non-human or Fantasy for crap like this. You probably won't do any better there, but at least you won't be subjecting people who chose to read about incest to read something that isn't.

1/5 only because I cannot give it 0 and still rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An awful lot of eye rolls and head shakes, and as someone else commented, it seemed like a vampire story with sex thrown in as an afterthought. For your first submitted story, not bad at all. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, cageysea9725... your comment isn't constructive. It's just mean. Well-written but mean. Why don't you share your genius with us... write a story and publish it here. Yes, I'm posting as anonymous simply because I don't want a flame war with you... you seem like the type who'd do that. So no, no back-and-forth, no name-calling, or aspersions made. Just you write a story and publish it here. Show us all just who you are to make such pompous and self-important commentary on the work of an amateur writer with the courage you lack: to put their work out there, leaving voting and comments enabled. Publish. And it had better be spectacular. Or simply STFU.

turanga99turanga99over 2 years ago

@anonymous Don't bother with cageysea. I've seen him around the comments sections a lot lately, enough to see that he likes to talk trash about other people's works, but never posts any comments on stories he does like, assuming he actually likes anything. He also won't post a story of his own, probably because he can't write one. Maybe that's why he trashes other peoples works, whether they're bad or good. He's jealous that they're at least trying to write something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a good vampire story. I'm wondering if this should be in the fantasy section though. Either way, great first story, I'm hoping to see a part two soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cageysea will never post anything of his own. He only likes to talk shit about other people's stories because he's got nothing else better to do with his life. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favourite fantasies in one. Needs more hot sex. More biting and lust

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Dear Anonymous. You seem like the type of person that cannot be trained with, not with logic anyway, so I don't expect much from you.

If you'll take a look at my bio, you may see hints that I have published here. There is proof, if you choose to see it. How many followers do people have here that don't publish? How many followers do I have? Keep in mind, a large number of my followers inflow me when my writing was removed.

I also have a report I could send you on my publications on the site, but since you don't have the courage to make yourself known, I don't believe you could bring yourself to ask for it. That's mostly because you couldn't stand to admit how wrong you were with your comment here.

You probably would not accept my writing as spectacular no matter what, even the one that was #21 on the highest rated Incest stories list at the time I had them removed.

How wrong you are is clearly shown in your comment. There is a huge flaw. You believe the fact that you think I'm not an author means my comment is wrong.

Whether or not I write has no bearing on the accuracy of my comment.

My comment was actually constructive. I clearly laid out 3 distinct problems that if this typist changed the submission would have been far less boring, and might have actually made this at least bearable to read.

I do still publish, just not here, and not for free. I choose to not share my efforts with people here simply because so many here are like you -- willing to go to great lengths, no matter how immoral those lengths are, to destroy anyone more talented than they are.

I have helped some bad writers here too improve, And they have. Some have promise, and are actually humble enough to accept advice. It's yet to be seen if this one is, regardless of your ability to do that.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Kind of what I expected. I'm used to listening to the crickets.

geek_writergeek_writerover 2 years ago

That's your first story? Damn, that was awesome

LordGriseLordGriseover 2 years ago

Sequel! and musn't forget all the documents and the computer they took from the lodge before they burned it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i thoght it was really good i think you should right more. i loved the all th liltle things (and yes that includs the eye rolls smirk)i loved it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HUMBLE HUMBLE God you have problems you'r not all way' right ya now I LIKED THE BOOK i think that you just spitten shit. i read the book thou and thou and it was awsome. And i liked the liltel detell so you can go suck it!your just a troll

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FYI. 25 years old's who come from wealth & privilege don't live at home with their parents.

BelleWolfBelleWolf6 months ago

Loved the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveofTaboo@LoveofTaboo
New to this, so I'm sorry if some of what I write is awkward or whatnot. I've read quite a few stories on here over the years and I debated on whether or not actually joining. As the username suggests, I'm kinda fond of the notion of 'forbidden love/lust'. But I'm also big int...