Lust for Blood

Story Info
A daughter lusts for her daddy who has lusts of his own.
14.2k words
4.56
68.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Never really thought I'd do a FD story, let alone it is my first on here. I hope it's good.)

Joli woke up with a satisfied yawn. She stretched, a grin on her face. Getting out of bed, she strutted over to look at herself in the mirror. Hot was the word that first came to mind when looking at her. She looked just like Alex Mauriello at 25, which happened to be Joli's age. Joli smiled at herself in the mirror, hands on her hips as she flaunts herself to herself.

'Girl, you are so sexy,' she mused in her mind.

She put on her sports bra and panties before exiting her room. She entered the kitchen and made herself some breakfast. The kitchen was rather large, but she lived in a rather large house. Her parents both had careers, her mother is a police officer and her father comes from money, being in a family in the business of pharmaceuticals. So Joli enjoyed the life of considerable wealth and privilege she led. And as a beautiful young woman, she was able to enjoy this considerably. She'd had vacations with her friends and had been to several parties/hosted some at the house.

"Morning, kitten," a voice said.

Joli turned and smiled widely. She didn't hear him come in, but was pleased to see him. Her father came up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was like a spark going through her. She didn't know exactly why, but she loved it.

"Morning, Daddy," she giggled.

She noticed his eyes glance her over, she couldn't help but grin at this. But his eyes then focused on something else.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Ravenous," she answered, a chuckle in her voice.

He smiled at that. He went to the fridge.

"What are you hungry for?" He asked.

"Something fruity," she said, a wily grin on her face.

"Coming right up," he replied.

He started slicing some citrus fruits and bananas.

"Really Taylor?" Someone asked.

Joli rolled her eyes as she turned around.

"Hey Mom," Joli grumbled.

The woman didn't acknowledge her daughter. Taylor turned to his wife with a disapproving look.

"Emily, I'm just making breakfast for her," he said.

"And you wonder why I say she's spoiled: you're doing everything for her," she replied.

Joli rolled her eyes at this.

"I just thought it would be a nice thing to do," Taylor explained.

Emily crossed her arms, giving her husband an unmoving look. Taylor sighed and shook his head.

"I will finish this for her and then she will make her breakfast from now on. Sound good?" He asked.

Emily shook her head, sighing in acceptance at this, then walked off. Joli turned to her dad, giving a pouty face. Taylor smiled at her.

"Don't worry, this won't be the last time, kitten," he replied.

Joli giggled at this, a big smile on her face, as she playfully bounced up and down on her seat. Taylor's eyes widened for a moment at this, but they relaxed before going back to fixing her breakfast. Joli smirked at this. She loved teasing him, toying with him. And she loved to annoy her mom by doing this. But this was just from the usual rebellious matter. Joli was envious of her mother. Though Joli, as she put it, was much hotter than her mother...she still got to sleep with Taylor.

This was more than the 'crush' matter. Something about Taylor drew Joli in, made her wet and wanting. She masturbated about it every night. Whenever they were asleep, Joli fingered herself to her fantasy of fucking him, of seducing him with her irresistible charms and taking him fully in her until they were both too exhausted to fuck anymore. She wanted to feel every inch of his throbbing dick inside her tight pussy, to ride it so hard that he felt she was gonna tear it off. She smirked at this every time she masturbated.

"Ready kitten," Taylor said, his voice brings her back to the present.

On a bowl was one of Joli's favorite breakfast meals: Strawberry Banana Crepes.

"Thank you, Daddy," she purred, an idea coming to mind.

She picked up one of the strawberries and put it in her mouth, sucking and eating it in a seductive tone. The juices slowly dribbled down her chin as she smirked.

"Delicious," she chuckled.

Taylor's eyes went wide again, rubbing the back of his neck.

"E-Enjoy, baby," he said, then walked off.

Joli chuckled before continuing to eat.

'God, he is SO hot. He doesn't look any different than when he had me,' Joli mused in her mind.

She attributed this to good genes. And it wasn't to say older people looked bad. There were older women she admired and knew were more beautiful than some younger women. But still, she looked at pictures of him when she was born and he looked exactly the same. It made her wonder. But for now she enjoyed the rest of their breakfast.

Afterwards, she drove into town and went to one of the local coffee shops. She ordered her drink then sat down to drink and looked at her phone. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a young man smiling at her. She smiled back, winking at him. He walked over and sat down at her table.

"You're Taylor Rucker's daughter, right?" The man asked, a smile on his face.

Joli smirked.

"Right. And you are?" She chuckled.

"An old friend of his. I haven't seen him in years though...but I have been needing to see him. Got some news about some friends of ours we haven't seen or heard from in a while," the man continued.

"Ok, I'll let him know," Joli said.

She got out her phone and texted her Dad:

Hey Daddy! Some guy at the coffee shop says he's an old friend of yours. Wants to tell you about some old friends of yours.

He replied:

Who is he?

"Who are you?" Joli asked.

"Tell him that I still remember him biting through his lip on his first night," the man answered.

She gave him a confused look but she typed what he said. Taylor replied:

Tell him I'll be waiting at home.

"He said he'll be waiting for you at home," Joli explained.

"Thank you," he said.

As he got up, Joli noticed a ring with some kind of gemstone in it.

"Nice ring," she said.

"Oh, thank you. It was a gift," he replied.

Then, something popped into her mind.

"He has that same kind of ring," she said.

"His was a gift also," he explained.

He pushed his seat in. He gently took her hand.

"It was a pleasure meeting you," he said before kissing her hand.

That same kinda jolt she got from her dad kissing her rang out through her. Joli smiled wide.

"Of course it was," she chuckled.

The man grinned at this then left. As he walked outside, Joli noticed a group of men across the street looking at the stranger. They didn't gaze at him in a friendly way. One looked her way, but Joli had already gone back to her drinks and her phone. He looked back at the men he was with and they all went in the same direction the stranger went.

Later she returned home. Taylor was in the living room as was Emily. They were arguing.

"Who was that man?!" Emily demanded.

"A friend I haven't seen in years," Taylor replied.

"I don't like him. Something about him doesn't feel right," she said.

"He just came by to catch up. He's a good guy," he said.

"I'm telling you something just isn't right about him. When I walked in as he left, I got a bad feeling from him," she said.

"Emily," he said, walking up to her.

He put his hands on either side of her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Joli rolled her eyes at this. Emily pushed his hands aside.

"Nothing that concerns you," she grumbled.

She started to walk away.

"Emily! What's wrong?!" Taylor asked.

She didn't respond as she left the room. She stopped when she saw Joli.

"Where have you been?" She demanded.

"Out...having fun," Joli said.

Emily rolled her eyes. Then she saw the low cut shirt Joli was wearing, distinguishing her large breasts.

"And why are you wearing that?" Emily grumbled.

Joli sneered at her.

"Because if you've got it, flaunt it," Joli scoffed.

Emily was of a more...'restricted' background. She was taught and believes in 'decent and humble' dressing for women. That women shouldn't brag about their looks no matter how gorgeous they might be.

"Looks don't last, Joli," Emily said.

"I can do what I want. You can dress how you want, that's fine. But I love my body and I love showing it off," Joli replied.

Emily had tried to instill this in her daughter, but Joli's rebellious nature had her become the exact opposite of her mother.

Emily frowned and shook her head. She let out a frustrated grunt.

"Where are you going?" Taylor asked.

"To my family," Emily answered.

Taylor sighed and Joli rolled her eyes. Emily's family wasn't exactly the most open and welcoming group. They disapproved of Joli's behavior and chided Taylor for his career as a painter. They had this private hunting club. They had trophies of different animals. Their most prized ones were of predators: bears, mountain lions, etc. They bragged about being 'the top of the food chain'. Joli was creeped out by it and Taylor just didn't talk about it.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"Because they're the ones who understand," Emily answered.

"Understand what? Emily, tell me," Taylor implored.

Emily pinched the bridge of her nose.

"There are...things...that my family and I have been dealing with ok...for a long time...and they set an example...and I've followed that...but my family, here, can't seem to grasp the importance of that legacy," Emily said.

"They look down on daddy and me, just because we're living how we want to," Joli replied.

"You're falling into hedonism," Emily argued.

"I love being a hedonist. I love life, I love living it and embracing every single one of my desires, and urges," Joli scoffed.

"Girls-" Taylor started to say.

"You have no sense of responsibility! No work ethic!" Emily stated.

"Mom, we're rich! Dad makes a killing off his art and you come from old money too! I'm enjoying life how it should be!" Joli retorted.

Emily's frown grew worse.

"Girls-" Taylor tried to say again.

"And you!" Emily said, turning to her husband.

"What?" He asked.

"You let her dance around and do whatever she wants, no consequences or punishments. Look how she's turned out!" Emily said.

"Emily, she's just who she is. That isn't a bad thing," Taylor replied.

"And what about me?" Emily asked.

"What have I done wrong? I have disagreed with you on some matters. Yes, I've spoiled Joli, but that's not a bad thing," Taylor replied.

Emily shook her head, grumbling to herself. Taylor tried to put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, but Emily's phone went off as she received a call.

"Yeah?" She answered.

Taylor sighed, running a hand through his hair. Joli scoffed, crossing her arms. Her eyes went to her dad. As Emily talked with the caller, she didn't notice Joli eye fucking Taylor. She'd wanted to find him here alone, to tease and toy with him.

"Ok, ok...yeah, I'm on my way," Emily said before hanging up.

"Your dad?" Taylor asked.

Emily turned towards him. Emily's father, Daniel, was the patriarch of Emily's side of the family. He was a demanding man who was distant and unfeeling. He disapproved of Emily's marriage and despised Joli's wild nature.

"He needs me," she said.

Joli rolled her eyes. Emily put away her phone. She walked to the front door and opened it.

"We'll finish this when I get back," she said then left.

Joli and Taylor watched as Emily drove off. Taylor sighed as he walked back into the living room. Joli smiled as she walked towards him, glad they were finally alone. She sat in his lap with a smirk.

"Oh come on, Daddy. Don't let her get you down. How about I cheer you up?" Joli chuckled.

Joli caught him looking at her breasts for a moment, which made her smirk grow.

"I don't know, kitten. Thought I'd just sit here, lost in my thoughts," he sighed.

"No! Let's dance!" Joli demanded.

She giggled as she pulled him out of the chair, making sure her breasts bounced in full view. She turned the fireplace and tv on. She picked some music and strutted towards him.

"You know you can't say 'no' to me, Daddy," she chuckled.

He sighed with a small smile.

The two danced for several minutes. Joli kept direct eye contact with him as she did her own subtle yet seductive dances. Taylor wasn't sure how to react, but it was taking his mind off what happened with Emily.

The two then took each other's hands. The feeling ran through her body again. His face, his eyes, his touch, and even his smell attracted her and drove her wild. And Joli was enjoying being her Daddy's center of attention. Taylor spun her in place, making her chuckle. He smiled broadly, enjoying this moment. Then Joli felt an urge to take it a step further.

She spun back slowly, placing her back against his front. Taylor's eyes widened at this. Joli smirked as she danced in position there, snaking her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes for a few moments, sighing. And she felt something growing against her round, full ass as she rubbed it against his crotch. Her smirk just grew.

'Gotcha,' she chuckled triumphantly in her mind.

She purred at the feeling, slowly throwing her head back, her heart pounded. Taylor's breath shuddered, that familiar feeling he'd kept hidden coming back up. He put his left hand on her toned stomach. His right brushed her beautiful black hair away from her neck. Her pussy had been getting wetter and wetter by the moment as this all continued and now she was drenched.

'C'mon Daddy, you know you want to,' Joli chuckled in her mind.

She opened her eyes and looked back at him. Her wide, knowing, smirking smile and daring, taunting, stunning eyes stared right into his. She saw the look in his eyes, she'd been wanting. There was something else to it she couldn't place, but she was thrilled regardless. Joli moved her head back and closed her eyes, waiting for what she wanted. Taylor moved his mouth slowly towards her neck. His shuddering yet hungry growl made Joli's smirk grows and her heart pound.

As Taylor opened his mouth, just inches from Joli's neck, the canine teeth on his upper and lower jaws slightly extended and sharpened while his eyes turned blood red.

But then there was a frantic knocking at the door.

Taylor pulled back, his teeth and eyes returning to normal. And his hands drew back instantly. Joli's smirk shifted to a frown.

'REALLY?!' She screamed in her mind.

Taylor looked from Joli to the door. His entire body shuddered. He then walked to the door. Joli let out a groan of irritation as she turned off the music and sat in one of the chairs. Taylor opened the door. Joli saw the man from earlier standing there.

"Edgar?" Taylor said.

The man's chest was heaving. He hurried in and shut and locked the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked.

"They know about me. But I found out. They'll be coming soon," Edgar answered.

Taylor's eyes widened.

"How?" He asked.

"I don't know...maybe...maybe they know about the rings?" Edgar suggested.

"Did they follow you here?" Taylor asked.

"No, but I think they've found my campsite," Edgar answered.

"We've gotta get you outta here," Taylor replied.

"No...one of the heads of-" Edgar started to say.

He turned and saw Joli glaring at him.

"Oh! Hello, again. I'm sorry, did I interrupt something," Edgar chuckled, embarrassed.

Joli groaned as she headed upstairs. She eyed Taylor for a few minutes before going up. Then after a moment or two, they heard a door slam.

"Man...were you-" Edgar gasped in laughter.

"Edgar...f-focus!" Taylor pleaded.

Edgar smirked but then nodded.

"You know how I told you earlier I've been tracking the leaders of the Argentum?"

"Yeah," Taylor replied.

"One of them is here, been here all along," he explained.

"Who?" Taylor asked.

"His name is Daniel Hastings," Edgar replied.

Taylor's face drained of color.

"No...no," he gasped.

"You know him?" Edgar asked.

Taylor walked into the living room, Edgar following him. Taylor grabbed some alcohol from a cabinet and drank from the bottle. He then put it down, the bottle empty. He leaned on one of the chairs.

"He's...He's my...He's my father-in-law," Taylor answered.

Edgar was quiet.

"Edgar...please...please tell me you're not sure...that you may have made a mistake," Taylor said.

"Earlier a bunch of his hunters found me. I lost them in the woods...but I followed them back to this creepy hunting club...I heard them talking about how they were gonna enjoy a special hunt tonight...when I went into town earlier, they must've come from my camp. Thought I was being careful...but they must have noticed me when I came into town...saw them later looking and whispering about my ring," Edgar replied.

Taylor shook his head, his voice rasping.

"P-Please...t-tell me...tell me...tell me you didn't see a blonde woman there," he pleaded.

Edgar's face shifted with sadness.

"There was only one woman there...I'm sorry...it was a blonde woman...you've done well with yourself here...I just...I'm sorry...you didn't know you married a member of the Argentum," Edgar sighed.

The bottle in Taylor's hand was crushed instantly.

"It all makes sense now...Emily's always been so secretive, so sure in her beliefs, and trying to force me and Joli to believe the same...her family loves hunting...especially predators," Taylor mumbled.

"...And they saw you with Joli...maybe they think-" Taylor gasped.

"No. She's not one of us. I turned you after you had her. Besides, if your wife doesn't know about you with your ring, she wouldn't suspect her anyway," Edgar assured.

"Joli's...not like her mother, I thought they might think-" Taylor tried to say.

"Oh, I know she isn't," Edgar chuckled.

Taylor rubbed the back of his neck.

"You do know something like this might happen," Edgar said.

"No! I mean...I thought...I thought I might have to tell her...and...her mother, the truth about me," Taylor sighed.

"Good thing you didn't. She'd try to kill you on the spot and possibly your girl," Edgar said.

Taylor shook his head.

"I don't know what to do," he said.

"We have to take them out," Edgar replied.

Taylor looked at him like he was nuts.

"One of them is Emily! And they're the most wealthy family in this town!" Taylor hissed in a whisper.

"Right...sorry...I didn't mean your wife...you know I don't hurt women," Edgar apologized.

"Right...sorry...one turned you...and saved your life...how long ago was that again?" Taylor replied.

Edgar gave a small smile.

"Almost eight hundred years ago," Edgar chuckled.

Edgar smiled, sitting in a chair.

"I was dying on the battlefield...just a common soldier for one of those wars then...the night was beautiful...at the very least I was thankful to die under such an incredible sky and beautiful bronzed skin," he said.

"Then she came," Taylor said.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Hair as dark as the night sky. She said she was giving me another chance at life...I gotta admit with me dying, I didn't feel her turn me...not at first. I passed out, but when I woke up I felt...amazing. Ever since, I embraced my second chance," Edgar finished.

"What happened to her?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know. Haven't seen her in...five hundred years," Edgar answered.

"You don't think...the Argentum?" Taylor hesitated to ask.

"No, they never could get her. She was turned before Cleopatra's reign. She was too powerful and cunning for any of that society's hunters to kill," Edgar said.

Taylor nodded.

"If she was here, she'd know what to do," Edgar sighed.

Taylor nodded. They were silent for a few moments.

"What should we do?" Taylor asked.

Then he got an alert on his phone. It was a message from Emily:

My family's got a pest problem. We're going to take care of it tonight. But it may take longer than that. Won't be home for a few days.