Lust for Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

P.S.

Make sure that girl behaves!

Taylor ran one hand through his dark hair. He showed the text to Edgar.

"They'll be leaving soon to my camp," Edgar said, standing up.

Taylor shook his head.

"I have a few masks at my camp...put on some clothes you don't really wear. We're heading to my camp," Edgar said.

Edgar pulled a hospital fluid bag filled with dark liquid out of his coat. He tossed it to Taylor.

"You need to drink. Get changed...they'll send a few scouts first then send out the others," he said.

Taylor nodded. Edgar walked to the front door. Taylor sighed. In a blur of incredible speed, he was upstairs and in his room. He looked through his walk-in closet. With the same speed, he removed his clothes and put on all dark clothing that would at least partially obscure himself within the woods at night. He then walked out his door. Joli was standing outside his room.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"K-Kitten!" He gasped.

His breath shuddered.

"My friend needs my help," Taylor said.

She gave him a quizzical look.

"I'll be back later. Just stay here, please," he said.

Joli was unsure. She'd been so mad she went upstairs and listened to her music. But then as one song ended, she heard this strange whooshing noise and Taylor muttering to himself in his room. Something felt strange to her and didn't say anything.

Taylor sighed and placed a shaking hand on her cheek.

"Please, kitten," he said.

Joli sighed.

"Fine," she replied.

"Thank you," he said.

He started to pull away, but she took hold of his hand. He looked back at her with surprise. She smirked at him as she gently pushed his hand down to just above her firm, large cleavage.

"But we're not done, Daddy," she purred.

Taylor was frozen. Joli smirked and let his hand go. She turned back and headed off to her room, her hips swaying seductively and looked back to wink at him before heading into her room.

Taylor's breath shuddered. But then he refocused and in a blur was down to the front door. Edgar smirked at him.

"Come on," Taylor said.

After an uncertain amount of time, they were in the woods. Edgar had a small campsite with a tent, backpack, and other supplies. He opened his tent and pulled out two ski masks. They put them on. Taylor opened the fluid bag and drank what was in it. His canine teeth lengthened and sharpened and his eyes turned blood red once again.

He drank every last drop and placed it on the backpack.

"I don't smell anymore. Where's your blood bag?" He asked.

"Like I said: I've been tracking those hunters...had to use the blood when I needed it...only had one left and when I came here, I saved the last one for you," Edgar answered.

"Thank you, but you need to rejuvenate yourself," Taylor said.

Edgar smiled at him.

"Don't worry, I've been in far more battles than you," he said.

"Please Edgar," Taylor replied.

"I'll be fine...it's you I'm worried about. You're a vampire married to a vampire hunter and she doesn't even know about it," Edgar laughed.

Taylor sighed. Then they heard murmuring not too far. Edgar motioned for Taylor to follow him. They both quietly moved into a darker part of the woods, but still close enough to campsite.

The men that had followed Edgar from the coffee shop earlier walked into the campsite. In their hands are long pieces of sharpened metal or wooden stakes.

"The freak's not here," one said.

One bent down.

"Fuck," he said.

"What is it?" another asked.

"There's two sets of footprints here and there's no signs of bloodbath here," the second answered.

"Two vampires," the first spat.

"They were here recently, the tracks are fresh," the second warned.

"Indeed they are," Edgar chuckled, appearing before the group.

One man recoiled in surprise but tried to lunge forward. Edgar instantly grabbed his arm and twisted it with a sickening crack. Before the man could scream, Edgar pierced the wooden stake in his hand just above the protective vest the man wore. The man gurgled as he fell down.

"Monster!" Another man screamed, rushing at him.

Edgar dodged his attack with ease. He spun around the man, wrapping one hand around his neck and snapping it instantly. The second man grunted as he got off the ground.

"IT'S-" He started to scream.

But his neck was snapped, cutting him off, by Taylor. Taylor grimaced. He felt guilty, despite what the men were trying to do.

"They'll be coming now. But they'll be in a rush, unfocused," Edgar informed as he dodged another man's attack before snapping his neck too.

Taylor nodded. He heard the man coming from behind him. In a blur, he moved behind the man and snapped his neck.

"Nicely done," Edgar praised.

"I...had a good teacher," Taylor replied.

"I know how you feel...and I'm sorry," Edgar said.

Edgar was more...numb to killing. He'd been in war before and not too long after he became a vampire, he'd been running from and eventually fighting the Argentum. He didn't enjoy the violence, but he thought it was necessary.

"Thanks," Taylor said.

They heard several more footsteps. The two nodded to each other and moved back into the shadows silently. The men that arrived cursed in horror and anger at the sight. They heard a twig break and rushed towards its origin.

As they ran by, Edgar appeared the last and broke his neck. The men turned and Taylor did the same to the man at the lead. The group of men broke into halves, trying to separate the vampires from each other several yards apart.

Taylor grunted as he grabbed one man's hand by his wrist and drove the metal stake in his hand through another's chest. The man screamed in agony. He then elbowed the man he'd grabbed, knocking him to ground and breaking some ribs, just before he was tackled by another of the hunters. Taylor grunted as the man tried to drive the wooden stake through his chest. But Taylor shifted one of his hands' grip from the stake to one of the man's wrists. He broke it with a quick twist. The man screamed but was cut off by Taylor grabbing his neck and snapping it too. The man fell on him and the stake cluttered to the side.

Edgar grabbed one of his attacker's hands and snapped it at a horrific angle. He quickly slammed his next attacker's head into the first's before he could scream. Both men fell to the ground, bloodied and barely alive. Another charged him while a fourth grabbed one of the stakes from one of the severely wounded men. The one who had charged Edgar found his heart being ripped out from his back after Edgar sped behind him. His fourth assailant screamed in fury as he tried to stab him with both stakes, but Edgar dove under the strike and pulled out that man's heart through his chest. As he fell to the ground, a fifth raced at Edgar. But he threw the heart into the man's face.

"Fuck!" The man cried out in horror, blood smearing his face.

Edgar then snapped the distracted man's neck.

"I'm so sick of the Argentum," he hissed.

He swiftly turned around, catching a crossbow bolt in each hand. But then a bullet ripped through his left shoulder then his other shoulder. Bright light shone in his face. He saw a figure holding something in their hands for a second before he was knocked to the ground just after the sound of a shotgun being fired rang out. He grunted in pain, trying to get back on his feet. But then he was kicked in the face. He looked up and saw a woman standing over him.

"You monsters are a pestilence," she spat.

"Have you looked into a mirror?" Edgar scoffed, in partial pain.

He grunted as the bullets started popping out of his body. Edgar tried to push himself up, but the woman stabbed him with a stake through his lower torso. He screamed in pain.

"We won't stop until every one of you monsters is burning in hell," she spat, a cruel frown on her face.

The woman was handed a metal stake by another of the hunters. Edgar's face contorted with a mix of emotions.

"Your society has always sought control, to repress freedom and desire...you can't stand people going for what they want," he hissed.

"You're not 'people'," she spat.

She then slammed the metal, silver, stake through his chest. Edgar screamed in pain. He grunted as he grabbed her by the arm. She gasped.

"Everything you believe in, everything you seek, everything you have...will all be taken from you," he snarled.

The woman's eyes were wide with shock and anger. Then suddenly the man beside her was thrown against a tree and she was knocked back as he hit her. She scrambled onto her hands and knees, seeing the other vampire for a few moments. His blood red eyes were filled with a mix of expressions then saw what he was wearing. Then he grabbed the fallen vampire and sped away with him. She grunted as she picked herself off the ground. She looked around and then pulled out a phone then dialed a number.

"Sir...it's dead," she said.

"How many men did we lose?" The voice on the other end, that of an older man, asked.

"Several," she answered.

The man cursed.

"I'm sorry sir, but we got it...but...there's another one," she added.

"What?" The man replied.

"It got away before we could get it. Took the other with it, but that one's dead," she said.

The man was quiet for a few moments. His body was growing cold and his bottom half was frozen.

"You got the job done. We'll go for this second one soon. Find the first's body, there should be clues to the second one. We still have more to do, Emily," he said.

"Yes sir," Emily replied then hung up.

In another part of the woods, Taylor found a safe spot. He grunted as pulled the stake out.

"I'm so sorry, Edgar. You never should have met me," he whimpered.

Edgar grunted in pain, barely hanging on.

"Not your fault...you didn't know," he rasped.

"I...I won't let this go unavenged...b-but Emily...she saw...I can't-" Taylor stammered.

"I know...she'll test you...be careful," Edgar replied.

With a shaking hand, he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I have a list of contacts who are hunting the Argentum...let them know...keep this hidden and safe," he groaned.

The freeze was slowly crawling up still.

"Do...what you gotta do with your wife," Edgar grunted.

Taylor nodded, tears strolling down his face. Edgar took his friend's hand.

"Get those bastards...and...and make sure you don't deny your desires...and...others," he chuckled, voice filled with pain.

Taylor's voice shuddered more, but nodded.

"A-And if you see my sire, Ma, tell her I was always grateful...and goodbye," Edgar rasped.

His eyes closed as he was totally frozen. Taylor held his sire, crying.

*****

Taylor had burned his sire, to honor him, and had hidden his friend's phone & ring and his own clothes he wore that night within the house. Taylor heard and smelled Emily come into the house. He was in the living room, reading a book. He'd prepared himself, keeping himself calm as best he could. Taylor was glad Joli was out, he wasn't sure how he'd handle this with her here.

Emily walked in with a rare albeit small smile.

"Where's Joli?" Emily asked.

"She went out,," Taylor answered.

He looked up to his wife as she approached him. Despite being cleaned, he could still smell Edgar's blood on her hands. As much as his death hurt him, he did as Edgar had asked.

"Well, at least something...productive came out of last night," Emily said.

"Your...pest problem?" He asked, trying to stay as calm as he could.

"We killed it...but there's another one...lost some friends of ours...but we'll find that one too," she said.

"...Sorry about your friends," Taylor managed to say.

Emily nodded. She looked at her husband for a few moments. Some feeling hit her, but she pushed it aside. She had been taught to ignore her instincts, that was what drove their prey. And even though she pushed it away, something about it stuck with her. She shook her head.

They both turned as they heard the door open. Joli walked in.

"Where have you been?" Emily asked.

"Out," Joli answered.

"Where?" Emily asked.

"A movie," Joli answered.

Emily sighed.

"Emily," Taylor said.

"Hey Daddy, where'd you and your friend go last night?" Joli asked.

Emily turned to Taylor, that feeling hitting again.

Taylor remained calm.

"Went for a run. Was a friend I met a while back in college. Used to go on runs a lot, clear our heads. Thought we'd do it for old time's sake before he moved on," Taylor answered.

"To where?" Emily asked.

"Just said he was trying to find some other friends he hasn't seen in a while up north I think," Taylor answered.

Emily shook her head, pushing the feeling away again. She sighed as she walked upstairs. When the sound of a door was shut, Joli walked up to Taylor. She pushed him up against a wall, smirking.

"Like I said Daddy: we weren't done," she chuckled.

She pressed her chest against his, her hands trailing down to his crotch. She felt what she was looking for.

"K-Kitten, please-" Taylor stammered.

Joli chuckled as she gripped his crotch hard. Taylor groaned.

"I'm not really quiet when I'm playing, but I'll try so she doesn't interrupt," Joli whispered.

Her breath was hot against his flesh. Taylor looked at her again with the look he had before. She moved her mouth towards his.

But they heard the door open again. Joli hissed in frustration as she pulled back and walked away. Taylor sat down, using his speed while no one was looking. Joli heard that same whooshing sound she did last night. She turned to see him already back in his chair reading his book.

'How did he-?' She wondered in her mind.

Emily walked downstairs.

"I'm going to fix lunch. Taylor, what do you want?" Emily said.

"I'm not really hungry right now," he replied.

Emily looked to her daughter, who didn't look back. She sighed and walked into the kitchen.

Joli sighed as she walked upstairs. Taylor sat there for some time, thinking over his sire's final words...he knew what it meant. He was just...uncertain. His urges were blaring loudly on what to do...he was just conflicted.

Later that night, he couldn't sleep. Despite being a vampire, he could sleep at night too. But he was up, unable to sleep as his mind was still racing. Emily slept beside him.

'What do I do?!' He whimpered in his mind.

Emily was his wife. And even though she had killed Edgar...his sire's teachings and his own personal beliefs, he hated even the thought of hurting women. He did care and love his wife, despite the disagreements they had and still now. Though still, things were so conflicted and chaotic he wasn't sure what to do.

Then he heard something that attracted him. He heard a familiar moaning and purring. Silently, he left his bed and exited the room then moved down the halls till he was outside Joli's room.

"Yes Daddy! Ohhh fuck yes!" She moaned.

He didn't look in, but the sounds and smells made it clear.

Joli masturbated furiously, frustrated she hadn't yet truly got what she wanted.

"F-Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me like I know you've always wanted! Fuck me like I know you don't fuck Mommy!" She moaned.

She rubbed her clit viciously, desperate to cum.

Taylor hadn't slept with his wife in years. As a vampire, his urges were so much stronger than they were when he was a human. Emily didn't really believe in having sex for fun. She had done it a few times after having Joli, but she said she felt guilty and sinful for doing it. Taylor was saddened by this. And despite being desperate for more, he didn't discuss it anymore. Sometimes he felt like it, and he would rarely nonverbally try to persuade her. But she never did it and he stopped.

He was so horny, but it was Joli. And despite what happened earlier, he was just stuck. Hearing her moans, her growls to revel in the taboo of it was just getting him more desperate by the second.

"Ohhh Daddy!" Joli moaned as she finally orgasmed.

Taylor gasped and grunted at hearing this. Joli gasped when she heard the sound. Taylor didn't make a sound. Joli crept up to her door. Taylor moved back to his room in a blur, but being so focused on getting back he didn't realize Joli saw the last few moments of him coming out of it.

A hand went over her mouth in shock, but she didn't make a sound.

'Holy...shit!' She gasped in her mind.

She wasn't sure what to think, she wasn't sure what she saw. She went back to bed, but was unable to sleep. What she saw continually played out in her mind. Then other memories and thoughts came to mind. And a thought came to mind.

"...Is it...possible?...' She wondered.

*****

Taylor was in the kitchen with Emily.

"That girl is still asleep?" Emily grumbled.

"She must've had a hard time falling asleep last night," Taylor suggested, barely able to say it.

He had managed to fall asleep, but what he heard and smelled was still fresh on his mind.

"She is so lazy," Emily scoffed.

"...Emily..." Taylor muttered.

Emily didn't really hear anger in his voice very often. Not even when she denied sleeping with him. She affirmed it was the right thing to do. Emily had expected anger from him, or a little bit, but there was nothing there except his acceptance which she appreciated. She enjoyed the feeling of sex, but her upbringing had made her believe it was wrong to feel that way. But he seemed apprehensive, to say the least, about when she complained about what Joli was doing. She wasn't sure what to think, but shook that out of her mind.

She turned to him, eyeing his clothes. That same feeling hit her again, but she pushed that aside as well.

"My dad called before you woke up. Said he needs me at the club for a few more days. He said we have to find the other thing we were hunting," she explained.

Taylor didn't respond at first. A mix of emotions overcame him again, but he barely managed to stay calm.

"What if you...find it and kill it? You'll come home after that happens?" He asked.

"No. We're going to have the funeral for our friends after we kill it...then celebrate for our friends and for our successful hunt," Emily answered.

Taylor nodded his head.

'Edgar...I'm so sorry...and...Emily...god,' he cried in his mind, barely managing to keep a calm face.

Taylor had gotten good at hiding his feelings from his wife. It wasn't in his nature to hide his feelings even when he was human, but Edgar had suggested it so he could remain hidden. And now since his friend's death, he really had to be careful. He wanted to avenge his friend...but it was his wife and he did not want to hurt her. He didn't blame her for his friend's death, he blamed the men who raised her.

Almost an hour later or so, Emily headed to leave.

"Taylor, I'm going," she said.

Taylor walked over to her and hugged her. Emily slowly hugged him back. Then the hug ended.

"Make sure Joli behaves. My family's been thinking she should head over to the club to train with us to hunt. But she's gotta quit her attitude and her behavior," she said.

Taylor's eyes widened for a few moments. Emily gave him a confused look. But Taylor shook it off.

"I'm...not sure how she'll feel about that," Taylor said.

"She's gonna learn," Emily scoffed.

"...Maybe we all will," Taylor replied.

Emily got the strange feeling again.

'What is that?' She mumbled to herself in her mind.

But then she shook it off.

Emily frowned a little but nodded to her husband.

"I'll see you in a couple of days," she said, then exited.

"...I fear you will..." Taylor whimpered.

After a little bit of reading, Taylor got the thirst again. Ever since the breakfast with Joli the other day, it had come up stronger.

He left the house and went to the local blood bank. He compelled a worker there to give him a few bags and scrub the surveillance footage of him being there. He did this whenever he needed to drink. The local blood bank had several donors and he only took what he needed.