Lust for Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Hastings stood before his hunters. And for a rare moment, a smile appeared on his face.

"Argentum! We have lost friends, brothers, in the pursuit of our noble goal. One of the monsters has been sent to hell. Tonight we toast to their memory and the certainty of our prey burning in hell!" He proclaimed.

The hunters cheered. Emily remained silent, both hands on her wine glass.

"But...at least one other is in town...and was unable to be killed," Daniel added.

Emily looked down in shame. She had killed the first, but the second had gotten away after both killed several of the hunters.

"But do not worry. These monsters are vengel fiends. It will return and we will be ready!" Daniel proclaimed, raising his glass.

The crowd cheered, raising their glasses again. Emily sighed and slowly raised her glass. Then they all took a drink. The crowd dispersed and began socializing. She heard several men talking about their times hunting and killing their prey. Some mentioned hunting female vampires, but Emily hesitated to believe this. One didn't often see them, as they were believed to be the ones that 'ran' things and were often older and more powerful than the males. But she hoped they were true, the more dead vampires the better.

She approached her father who was talking to another man of similar age.

"What is it?" Daniel asked, unhappy his conversation was interrupted.

"Father...once again, I'm sorry for not being able to kill the second-" Emily started to say.

"You should've done as I instructed: gone all at once and surrounded them. Your strategy at using scouts had some understandable advantage, but it cost them their lives and others," Daniel interjected.

The man standing next to him, frowning at the woman. Emily recognized him, a few of the men she had been with were his sons. She didn't blame him for his anger.

"I know...and that's my fault. It had worked in the past...I should have known by how it evaded us that it was an older monster. My strategy has worked with younger monsters...but my mistake cost many lives," Emily said.

Her father nodded.

"But that's not what you came to talk to me about, is it?" He asked.

"No...I...I think-" Emily tried to say.

"Well? Spit it out," Daniel replied.

"I think...I may know the identity of the other one," Emily managed to say.

Daniel was silent for a few moments. He gestured for the man talking to him that he'd be back. Daniel and Emily walked to a more private place in the lodge.

"Who?" Daniel asked.

"...Taylor," Emily answered.

Daniel's eyes went wide.

"WHAT?!" He bellowed.

Emily didn't flinch. She'd experienced him being angry all too often...but this anger rarely rose.

"You mean to tell me the man you married...the one you see nearly every day...the one who argued against marrying...you mean to tell me that you believe your husband is a vampire?!" Daniel asked, his voice lower.

They heard some commotion downstairs, but they reasoned it was just the reaction to his voice.

"Yes," Emily simply replied.

Daniel's face was burning red. He grunted as downed the rest of his drink and placed the glass down on a nearby table. Then he stood with his back to her.

"What evidence do you have of this?" He asked.

Emily was silent.

"If you're right, then my daughter married and defiled herself by rolling in the bed with one of those monsters then gave birth to a little bitch," Daniel accused.

Emily's face became red and one hand tightened into a fist. But as he turned, she calmed herself.

"Well?" He demanded.

"A feeling," Emily replied.

His eyes widened in disgust.

"What?" He simply asked, anger boiling.

"I've...I've had it ever since his car crash so many years ago...after we had Joli," Emily continued.

"You're staking this on a feeling? We are the Argentum. We are better than our instincts and feelings, that's what makes us different from those monsters! That's what makes us better!" Daniel scoffed.

Emily was silent for a moment. She knew better than to argue with him. But she wasn't finished.

"And...And the vampire I killed...the one that murdered our men...after I staked it, the other took of with it...it..wore clothes that I thought were Taylor's, ones he rarely wore...and when I looked into its eyes...I thought there was something familiar about it," Emily added.

Daniel shook his head.

"The clothes' detail may have some foundation, but one of these monsters could have the same kind as he does...and the 'look' detail...that's only a wild guess," he scoffed.

Emily cast her gaze down. Daniel approached her, taking her by the chin with a few fingers and lifted her eyes to meet his.

"...You're one of our best hunters...you've killed many monsters...but a gut feeling doesn't aid in our quest," he said.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"You will have a chance to make this right. We will scour the woods and town systematically until we find it. Like I said: they're vengeful fiends, they won't leave unless their own cowardice overtakes their arrogance," Daniel added, the rare chuckle in his voice at the end.

The two walked back to where the others were. To their shock, only a few men were in the room but were on the floor. They rushed up to them. They turned them and saw with horror their necks were broken.

"It's here," Daniel grumbled.

The two quickly soon heard the commotion again, but this was met with screams. They didn't understand, if the vampire was here how did it scatter the hunters without them raising alarms? Daniel and Emily each pulled a stake from a suitcase nearby then hurried in the direction of the screams. It was down the staircase, they saw more of the men with broken necks or heads smashed against walls. Splatters of blood here or there.

"Stay alert. This one's powerful itself too," Daniel ordered.

Emily nodded.

As they followed the bodies of the hunters, they soon came into their secret room. All their writings of their knowledge and stories along with weapons to kill the supernatural and lists of contacts of other families and individuals within the Argentum along with possible recruits.

As they entered one hunter was thrown against a wall, his head smashing into the wall and cracking instantly. Blood splattered onto Daniel and Emily. They both recoiled in surprise from this. They saw a figure in a hood with their back to them hold another hunter by the shoulder then break their neck. The hunter dropped them to the ground, it was the man Daniel had talked to and had lost his sons in the previous hunt. His eyes were wide with horror.

"You monster! You're an abomination! You will burn in hell for this!" Daniel spat, holding up his stake.

The figure didn't respond. Their hands clenched into fists.

"I will send you to join your other freak!" Emily added.

"Will you?" The figure finally spoke.

Emily and Daniel's eyes widened.

Taylor turned to face them.

"Will you, Emily?" He asked, eyes blood red.

"N-No....no," Emily whimpered.

"YOU FREAK! YOU DEFILED MY DAUGHTER!" Daniel screamed, rushing forward.

Taylor quickly grabbed the man's armed hand and squeezed it until he dropped the stake.

"I was human every time I was with her...after the sire she murdered turned me, we never did it. I did as she asked and accepted it. I was unhappy, but your beliefs were already embedded in her," Taylor said, his voice a hateful whisper.

Daniel's eyes still glared with hatred at him.

"A-At least...my daughter didn't forsake herself," he grumbled.

Taylor scoffed.

"H-How did you do this?" Daniel grunted.

"Now why would I tell you that?" Taylor hissed.

Daniel's frown began to quiver when Taylor snatched his throat.

"My sire was a good man. You are not," Taylor hissed.

Daniel gasped and grunted, both hands on Taylor's arm.

"M-Mercy," Daniel gasped.

Taylor didn't reply for a few moments.

"...I'll make it as painless as possible," Taylor replied.

"EMILY! HELP ME!" Daniel cried out.

Emily shuddered, unable to move, and watched Taylor snap her father's neck with a quick twist. He then dropped him to the ground. He turned to look at Emily, his anger shifting to sadness.

"...Emily..." he whispered.

She looked at the strange ring on his finger.

"I'm guessing that's how you survived in sunlight," she grunted.

He nodded.

"Y-You monster," she spat.

He didn't respond.

"You killed my dad! You killed every man here!" Emily screeched.

"You killed my sire...how many vampires have you and your family killed?" Taylor asked.

Emily spit at his feet.

"Not enough," she answered.

Taylor sighed, closing his eyes.

"I hope your sire screamed when he died. I enjoyed putting the stake through his chest," Emily taunted.

"...He lasted longer than you'd think," he replied, anger boiling.

"I'm going to kill you and send you to join your sire in hell, then I'll rebuild the family here...you'll die screaming," Emily spat, raising her stake.

Then she suddenly felt a hand take the stake out of her hand then grasped her hand. Another grabbed her neck. A familiar chuckling began behind her.

"I've got a better idea," they said.

"N-No," Emily gasped.

Joli moved in a blur and stopped before her mother. Her eyes were blood red and her fangs added to her sexy smile. She also saw the same ring Taylor had on one of Joli's fingers.

"Hi Mommy," she taunted.

Joli then put a bag over her head. She was sat down, her hands, arms, legs, and feet tied to something. She struggled, trying to get out of the chains but couldn't. She panted from the effort. Then she heard the terrible sound of flesh being punctured.

"You monsters! How dare you!" Emily screamed.

Taylor pulled the bag off her head. She saw Joli's fangs in one of the hunter's necks. She moaned as she fed.

"You little bitch!" Emily spat.

Joli pulled back, her mouth and chin covered in blood. She smirked at her. Then she grabbed another hunter and did the same to him.

"I'm going to kill you for what you've done to her!" Emily swore.

"To me?!" Joli laughed.

Joli strutted up to her mother after getting another bite, her chin dripping blood onto her clothes. She usually wore more revealing and body hugging attire. She and Taylor were wearing clothes like he wore the night of his sire's death. But she cast that aside.

Joli smirked as she knelt down in front of her mother.

"He's given me eternal youth. I'm going to be this sexy forever. So your little jab about looks not lasting isn't true anymore," Joli taunted.

Taylor bit started to feed on another of the hunters. They'd already bled several of them, but they wanted to get their fill and more for what Joli had in mind.

"Daddy? Are you ready?" Joli asked.

Taylor walked up to her. Both of their mouths, chins, and

Joli smiled as she took hold of his arms.

"Are you sure about this?" Taylor asked, voice shuddering.

"You can't get any more vile you monsters!" Emily scoffed.

"She killed your sire and was a complete bitch to both of us," Joli said.

"Joli-" Taylor started to say.

Joli took hold of his crotch with one hand. He gasped. Joli turned to her mother, whose eyes were wide with shock.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Joli taunted.

She smirked up at her father and pulled him into a kiss. Joli moaned and chuckled into the kiss. Emily's lip quivered and her breath shuddered. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"N-No....no...No, you sick freaks!" She cried out.

Joli rasped as she pulled away from the kiss, pushing Taylor to kiss her neck.

"What's the matter, Mommy? Jealous?" She taunted.

Emily looked at her with disgust.

Joli smirked as she kissed her father again, with more passion. She aggressively tore off his clothes, revealing his throbbing erection and toned body covered in blood. Joli chuckled as she flung her clothes off, revealing her stunning body covered in it as well. Joli jumped up and Taylor caught her and she kissed him again.

"I'm so fucking horny, Daddy. So much more than before," she moaned in between kisses.

Joli had him put her down. She pushed the body on the table in the middle of the room off it, sending it flopping to the ground and with blood smeared on the table.

She then turned to her mother. Her eyes glowing more instensely.

"You don't deserve to see this. Just know: I won," Joli hissed her taunt.

Emily tried to say something.

"Sleep," Emily simply said.

Emily's eyes fluttered quickly and she was knocked out, asleep.

"Ohh, I wish she could see me fuck you, Daddy. But she'll know, she already knows," Joli said.

Then she moved her father onto the table, firmly planting her hands on his legs as took his dick in her mouth. Taylor gasped and groaned.

Joli moaned as she bobbed her head up and down between his legs. She slurped and nibbled his dick like before. But now, they had an audience. Joli looked up at her father with teasing eyes as she edged him on towards an orgasm.

His eyes were on Joli as she sucked and nibbled him aggressively. Joli twerked her amazing ass.

Taylor rasped, hands gripping the table and slowly crushing the light metal.

"K-Kitten! I-I'm-" Taylor gasped.

Joli grasped his balls and Taylor groaned as he orgasmed. Joli moaned in delight as she swallowed every last drop. She turned back to her sleeping mother, licking her lips.

"Daddy's cum tastes so good, Mommy. You really should've enjoyed him," Joli taunted.

In blurs of speed, daughter and father switched positions. Taylor grasped one of her tits as he began licking her pussy. Unlike before, he was going fast and deep in her pussy. Joli instructed him that she wanted this to be a fast and passionate fuck, one that she fantasized about doing in front of her mother even if she was asleep..

Taylor was so turned on, more than he'd ever been in his life. He gently squeezed her tit as licked and flicked in her pussy. Joli moaned and chuckled, grasping his shoulders. Her nails dug into his skin, drawing blood.

"Yes Daddy! Lick me! Lick me in front of Mommy! Ohhhh!" Joli encouraged, a taunting smile directed at Emily.

Joli laid back on the table and gripped the metal. She moaned as her father's tongue licked wildly in her drenched pussy. She was already wet when this started, but it was also moist because of the blood. The assassination of the hunters and the feeding covered her head to toe in blood as well as her father. And she made it look so sexy. She hissed in pleasure as she felt her orgasm coming. Her fangs in full view as she let out a proud moan as she finally orgasm, covering her father's mouth once again with all her juices.

Joli leapt on him, kissing him passionately as they rolled on the blood stained ground.

Smirking, Joli crawled over him and towards her mother. Her fangs bared in a taunting smile but stopped about a couple feet in front of her. Joli turned to Taylor, twerking her ass in invitation. Her father moved in a blur, getting behind her and leveling his erection to her pussy.

Joli laughed.

Joli's moan drowned out all other sounds as Taylor gently put his dick in her.

"Fuck yeah, Daddy! Ohhh fuck me!" Jol chuckled.

Taylor grunted as he held her hips and thrusted in and out. He panted as he watched her round ass smashed against his body every time he thrusted into her.

Joli moaned as she started thrusting back against him, meeting his thrusts. They both groaned and moaned, the pleasure even more incredible than before.

"Fuck it feels even better than the first time! OhmyGod! Ohhh!" Joli moaned, playing with one of her tits.

Taylor groaned, thrusting faster and harder into her. Joli's smile widened. She then locked eyes with her mother.

"This could have been yours too, but thank you for making it so easy to be mine! I've dreamed of fucking him for years, of getting to be filled with the dick that made me. Oh you should've seen our first time. We drenched your bed in sweat and cum, nearly destroying it," Joli bragged.

She threw back her head, growling as she orgasmed, and he kept going faster.

"Fuck it feels so good to cum on his cock, knowing he's desperate to fuck his little girl. Every inch of his throbbing dick pounded my tight little pussy just aching to make it cum and fill it full of cum," Joli continued.

Joli's back arched as she moaned loudly, feeling her father getting deeper and deeper.

"Yes Daddy! Keep fucking me in front of Mommy! Show me how badly you've wanted to fuck your sexy baby! Ohhhh!" Joli groaned.

Taylor gasped as he snaked an arm around her torso, pulling her up. They kissed again. Joli growled into the kiss as she gripped his head hard and as he ran one hand along her tits. Then again Joli ended the kiss with another moaning growl. She orgasmed again, throwing her head up moaning a growling chuckle without breaking eye contact with her mother. She moaned in bliss.

Then in a blur of speed, she had herself on top of Taylor with. She pushed his head back slightly and bit into his neck with her fangs as she rode him. Taylor gasped and groaned, his hands tracing her back.

Joil pulled back, chuckling. She faced her mother, fangs and every part of her body except her eyes dripping blood.

Taylor grunted as Joli used one hand to firmly hold his face as she rocked on him.

She threw her head back, moaning as she rode him harder and harder.

"Fuck Daddy! Ohhh!" She cried out.

"Yes baby! Fuck!" Taylor gasped.

Joli pushed his upper body onto the floor as she grinded back and forth faster than she ever has. Taylor groaned loudly as Joli nearly fucked him into the floor. He grunted and snarled as he ran a hand down her chest and held one of her tits.

Joli moaned and grinded faster and moaned louder at hearing this. She grabbed her father's hands and planted them on her tits.

"Watch me fuck him, Mommy! Watch me fuck Daddy! Watch me do what you never could!" Joli laughed.

Both vampires driven by lust in a way, for their blood.

Joli gasped as she rocked her hips hard, driving into her father's pelvis. He gasped as he felt his orgasm coming. Joli smirked as she felt his dick hardening in her.

"He's gonna cum! He's gonna fill his little girl with his cum! Yes Daddy! Ohhhh!" Joli moaned.

Taylor panted, overcome with passion.

"I'm gonna cum! You're not cumming until I do!" Joli growled.

The two gasped and panted, getting closer and closer.

Joli felt her orgasm coming and her legs quivered.

"I'm cumming! Ohhhhhh!" She cried out, riding through her orgasm.

Taylor was just seconds away.

Joli smirked at him, clawing his chest. His eyes closed and he growled as he exploded.

"YYYYEESSS DDDAADDDDDYYY! OHHHHHH!" Joli screamed louder than she ever had, still riding as he shot his cum deep into her.

She rocked her hips a few more times before stopping. She chuckled as she lowered down and kissed him.

Joli chuckled as she crawled towards her mother.

"You lose," she laughed.

Taylor grunted as he stood up and gathered all the notes Emily's family had.

*****

Firefighters had arrived to find the lodge had burned down. Investigators found the remains of all those known to gather there except for Emily. They came by her home to inform Taylor, where they saw Emily. She cried at the news.

Eventually the wealth came to her family, as Daniel hadn't written a will yet and she was his only living relative.

After law enforcement left, Taylor sighed. He turned to Emily who gave him a hateful gaze.

"You monster," she spat.

Taylor sighed. He got an alert on his phone. He nodded at the message.

"Another of your hunter allies is gone," he informed.

"If you hadn't compelled me...I'd be-" Emily started to threaten.

"I know...I know," Taylor replied.

"Just because I can't tell the truth around others unless either of you freaks wish it doesn't make the hate go down," she said.