Lust For Life Regained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It hurts a bit but it feels quite good. I must be a masochist,' she replied.

'In a couple of minutes it will feel better,' he said.

His fingers were digging quite deeply into the muscles of her shoulders and his thumbs were rubbing up and down her neck. It wasn't long, as he said, and the discomfort of his manipulations disappeared. It was now feeling quite pleasant and she was beginning to completely relax. His hands were strong and knowing.

'How does your neck feel now?'

'It feels much better.'

He turned his attention to her shoulder blades and the middle of her back. His hands were very soothing on her and she began to feel very mellow. As he slid his hands up and down she became aware of his weight moving up and down on her thighs and something pressing against the underside of her bottom. He got off her and began gently rubbing her lower back and her hips. Applying more lotion he massaged just above the top of her bikini, then moving the waistband down, he rubbed the top of her bottom. Her bum was now more than half exposed.

'This is all very nice,' she thought, 'but I'm not so sure that I should be letting this happen. And after all, my husband isn't very far away.' Now she felt his hands on her calf, pushing up firmly towards her knee, and then gently back towards her ankle.

'Mmmmmm, that's nice,' she said. She reasoned that nothing really wrong was happening. After all he was a masseur, and there were other people around. And besides, she would only have to tell him to stop, and he would. His hands were strong and gentle at the same time and had a soothing effect on her. His hands moved beyond her knee and onto the back of her thigh.

He applied more cream and his hands moved smoothly and effortlessly over her legs. His thumbs manipulated the back of both of her thighs, all the way up to where the curve of her bottom started. She felt his hands massaging the inside and outside of her thighs simultaneously, and thought briefly maybe she should put a stop to this now. But as his hands kept on with their insistent stroking, she suddenly found herself thinking of how the muscles in his back rippled when he moved. His tight bum and narrow hips, and how he filled out the front of his brief swimsuit... and she abandoned herself to his touch.

His hands were firmly moving slowly and surely up the inside of her thigh and it was making her tingle with anticipation again. She wanted him to stop but she willed him to continue. When his fingers had almost reached her, she pulled herself slightly up the blanket as if to escape him. This made the front of her swimsuit slip down even further, almost completely exposing her and causing the material

between her legs to become looser.

His hands slid firmly up and down the inside of her thighs, rising higher with each upward movement. She hadn't realised how excited she had become and longed for his touch. Suddenly his fingers brushed against her and instinctively she tightened the muscles of her bum.

Putting more of the lotion on his hands, he began to rub the exposed part of her bottom. She felt him pushing the material of her swimsuit toward the crack of her bum, exposing more of it to him. He kneaded her bottom with his thumbs, working his way from the inside to the out, at the same time pressing upwards, spreading her cheeks as he did this. She involuntarily clenched herself together each time she felt him spreading them and this caused her to push her pussy against the blanket, increasing her excitement. Soon, though, she learned to relax, and just gave herself up to the exquisite feelings, realising that his manipulations were having the same effect.

She felt his hand slide under the fabric and slowly over her bottom. It felt so exciting. Her swimsuit was now completely loose between her legs and he shifted his attention back to the inside of the top of her thigh. He moved his hand gently back and forth between them, his fingers lightly brushing against her. She was so turned on that she would have let him do anything he wanted even though there were other people not too far away. His fingers slipped under the material and lightly caressed her. Her breathing was deep and loud and occasionally a moan escaped her. He could feel her wetness and pressed his fingers between the lips of her pussy.

'Yes,' she moaned. She moved her arm from under her head and put it down beside her. She felt her arm pressing against his stomach and her hand against his upper thigh. Turning her arm she felt it press against the bulge in his swimsuit. She moved her arm again and grasped him in her hand. Holding him tightly, she moved her hand slowly up and down. He began to move his hips against her.

Gently he pushed his thumb into her vagina and moved his fingers under her, searching for her clitoris. She raised her hips and he grasped the waistband of her bikini, pulling it right down over her mound. With his thumb moving in and out, she ground her pubis against his fingers. She thrust her hand inside his bathing suit and began firmly jerking him up and down. Her hips violently ground against his hand and she felt her climax coming... closer and closer. He could feel the juices of her pussy flowing onto his hand, and he moved in and out faster and faster as he felt her starting to come. Suddenly she stiffened. He pushed his thumb right up in to her and held it firmly there as she came with a guttural moan.

Her hand still grasped him tightly, but she stopped moving. She lay there breathing deeply, her back heaving with the effort.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and her head began to clear. Suddenly the enormity of what had just happened struck her and she jerked her hand away from him.

'What am I doing,' she cried. She rolled over and sat up, clutching her bikini to her breasts. 'My God, I must be mad.' Her face had gone pale and she hurriedly adjusted her swimsuit. 'I've got to go.' She began to frantically stuff her things into her bag.

'No, please stay,' he said. 'Please don't feel bad about what happened. It was beautiful. You did nothing wrong.'

'Nothing wrong? What do you mean? I'm married. I shouldn't be behaving like this!' She stood up, and clasping the blanket and her dress to her body, and with her bag over her shoulder, she ran in the direction of the hotel. Oblivious to the stares she walked quickly through the lobby to the lift. She felt guilty and humiliated. She had never felt so foolish and ashamed.

* * *

Her husband was sitting at the table by the window, his head in his hands and a cup of coffee in front of him. He looked up as she stood just inside the door.

'Hi,' he said. 'Have a good time?'

'No, not really,' she said quietly, hoping her guilt didn't show.

'You look like you've been dragged through the bushes.'

She dropped her things to the floor. 'I'm sorry,' she said sadly, slowly walking over to him. 'I wish I hadn't gone without you.' She wriggled her way on to his lap and put her arms around his neck. 'How are you feeling now?'

'Better, but I'm not fully recovered yet.'

'Make love to me,' she whispered.

Later, as she came out from the shower, he walked over and put his arms around her waist. 'Sorry, I thought I could have done better than that.'

'It's okay,' she said with a smile, 'you did just fine.'

'Well, I know I could have done better. Let me make it up to you. We'll go out to dinner.'

'Can we have dinner in the room tonight?'

'No, let's go to the restaurant.'

'Well, can we just go down to the café where there aren't too many people?'

'No, I insist we go to the restaurant. It's much nicer, the food better, and we can dance.' She looked at him. She knew it was his way of making up for his inability to please her over the last couple of days. What could she do?

'Alright, that will be nice.'

'And I'd like you to wear your new red dress.' He started to sing Lady in Red, and it was terrible. She laughed.

'C'mon, get ready. I'm starving,' she said.

The restaurant was busy and the waiter showed them to a table that was set for four, near the wall and away from the dance floor. While they looked at the menu they sipped a glass of wine. He was very quiet.

She touched his arm. 'What's the matter, honey?'

He smiled at her. 'I'm OK, sweetheart. Still a little bit seedy, that's all.'

'Why don't we go back to our room. I don't mind if we do that.'

'No,' he said. 'I want you to enjoy yourself. I'll feel better soon.'

After their order had been taken she began to relax. They had a couple of glasses of wine and she began to feel mellow, enjoying the buzz of conversation around them and swinging her legs in time to the music.

'Let's dance,' she said.

The dance floor was crowded but she was enjoying the crush of the people. She let herself be absorbed in the music and moved her body in time to the beat. She was glad they had come. She put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. 'Thank you for bringing me.'

'My pleasure. But we had better go back to the table in case our dinner arrives.'

They had just started their meal when he waved over toward the entrance of the restaurant.

'Who's that?' she asked.

'It's that couple we met yesterday. It looks like they're waiting for somewhere to sit. Let's ask them to join us.' He got up and brought the couple to the table.

'We hope you don't mind. Your husband has asked us to join you, and there weren't any tables available.'

'No, not at all,' she smiled. She had quite liked these two when they met. They were a bit older but seemed like fun. Besides, they would be someone else to talk to.

An hour went by and she was enjoying the night. They had all had a number of glasses of wine and the conversation was flowing freely. She had asked him to dance a couple of times but he had not wanted to. A half hour later he said that he was feeling weary and that he felt he should go.

'Do you think so, honey? Can't you stay a little longer? If you're not well I'll come with you.'

'I'm not feeling so good,' he said. 'But you stay. It looks as if you are enjoying yourself. I'll feel guilty if you don't.'

'Well, if she stays, we'll look after her,' said the woman.

'There you are. You'll be OK then,'

'Well, if you don't mind, I'll stay for a little while. Are you sure you'll be alright?'

'Yes. I'll be fine. Don't rush. Enjoy yourself.'

She knew he'd feel bad if he thought he'd ruined her evening. 'I won't be late.'

'Excuse me, I must go to the ladies' room,' she said a while later.

It was quite a crush getting around the dance floor to the bathroom, and on the way she had to fend off a few invitations to dance. Feeling a little flustered, she looked in the mirror. She dabbed away a few beads of perspiration on her forehead and then studied herself. She hadn't worn any make up except for a little shadow on her eyes and some gloss on her lips. She was glad she had spent some time in the sun and got the light tan she had. Her dress gave her skin a glow and complemented her complexion. The fabric was soft and silky and left her back bare. The material moved lightly over her breasts and she felt a little self-conscious about her nipples being so obvious under the material. Still, a lot of women dressed like this and she admired them and thought they looked sexy. 'I wonder if that's how they feel about my dress?' she mused.

She started back toward the table, squeezing through the crowd. 'Excuse me,' A hand grasped her arm. She turned her head, and her heart stopped. It was him.

'How are you?' he said.

Her heart raced and her face burned, but she kept her voice cool.

'I'm fine, thank you.'

'Can I get you a drink?'

'No. I have to get back to my table.'

He still held her arm and it felt hot where he touched her.

'I saw you dancing earlier. Was that your husband? I also saw him leave.' He had somehow steered her on to the dance floor and was swaying in time to the music. 'You are a good dancer. It looks as if you like to dance. Let's have just one dance.'

She found herself moving to the music and soon the music was the only thing on her mind and she gave in to the motion of her body. She loved to dance and her movements were totally uninhibited. Her eyes closed and she swayed sensually to the music. The floor was packed with gyrating bodies, and they ebbed and flowed against each other. The crush of bodies soon made dancing apart impossible and she found herself pressed against him.

'Shall we?' he smiled. He placed his hands on her hips and she put hers on his hands. They were pressed tightly together and although she tried to keep some distance between them, it was impossible. She leaned back but their hips were pushed together. She could feel his bulge pressed against her lower stomach. Her arms were uncomfortable so she slipped them around his waist. She could feel the muscles in his back moving and she felt even hotter.

'What's happening to me?' she thought.

His hands moved on to the bare flesh of her back and they felt smooth and warm. She stopped trying to lean away from him and now her breasts were pressed against his chest and her chin was on his shoulder. His hands caressed her back and she felt his erection move against her.

He whispered in her ear, his breath ticking her, 'I find you very beautiful. You intoxicate me.'

Her face flushed even more. 'Of course he finds me attractive,' she thought. 'I can feel that he does.' She giggled.

'It amuses you that I am attracted to you?' he asked, softly.

'No, I am flattered,'

'I hope that you weren't too upset by what happened between us this morning?'

'I'd rather not talk about it. I'd like to forget about it.'

In fact she was far from forgetting about it. It had been in her thoughts all day. She was amazed that she could let something like that happen, and as soon as the guilt had gone she realised it was one of her most exciting moments. Several times that day she had found herself getting turned on by thinking about it. She was beginning to have one of those thoughts now.

'I will never forget it. But if you want, I won't speak of it.'

One of his legs had found its way between hers and his thigh pressed against her. There was no escape from the incessant pressure of his leg and the movement of her body caused her to slide up and down his thigh. The sensations began to build. She knew she should stop but she didn't want to. She felt the wetness between her legs and pressed harder against him. Her breathing became heavier and louder. She tilted her hips so his leg pressed further between hers and moved her arms up his back so she could move against him even harder. Sweat formed on her lip.

'Excuse us, dear,' there was a tap on her shoulder. It was the man from the table. She had completely forgotten about them. 'My wife and I are going to go now. Shall we wait for you?'

She got such a shock. She had been on the edge of an intense climax and now she had to quickly catch her breath so no one would suspect what had almost happened.

'No, thank you,' her partner said. 'She will be quite safe. We are old friends. She is in good hands.'

She forced a smile. 'Yes, I'll be alright, thank you.' She didn't know if she was relieved that the moment was broken, or annoyed. All she knew was that she was trembling and extremely aroused.

When the man had gone, she said, 'I need a drink.'

He took her hand. 'Come. Let's sit by the bar.'

They sat on stools facing each other, his legs on either side of hers. He leaned forward and said softly.

'You were enjoying our dance?' Her face flushed. 'I could feel your passion. You were very close, weren't you?'

She laughed nervously. She saw him look at her breasts and felt her nipples harden. She folded her arms.

'Don't cover them,' he said, and unfolded her arms, placing them on her thighs. 'They are beautiful.'

She was feeling a little embarrassed that she had allowed herself to become so excited, and she couldn't believe that she was showing this man, who she hardly knew, how aroused she was.

She kept her head bowed as she sipped her wine, stealing furtive glances at him. He was leaning against the bar on his elbow, watching the dancers, a smile on his lips. He was thinking that there was obviously some tension between her and her husband. She definitely looks as though she needs some attention because she doesn't seem the kind of woman to fool around. He desired her very much but he wasn't going to force the issue. He decided he'd make some options available and let her decide how far to take them.

He stood up. 'Come.' He took her hand and led her through the crowd to the balcony outside. It was warm and there was no breeze.

'Look at that view,' he said, leaning on the rail. The moon cast a white line on the sea.

She leaned beside him, sipping her wine. 'It's beautiful,' she said.

He walked slowly away from the windows and the other people on the balcony, and she followed. It was quieter here and was in shadow. She stood against the low wall, facing the ocean. He stood behind her, watching. Her back was bare and her dress reached just above the back of her knees. He slowly walked up to her and put his hands on her hips. She stiffened slightly. He bent his head and smelled her hair.

'Beautiful,' he said, then gently kissed her neck and her shoulder. Without thinking, she tilted her head and he kissed her throat. He moved his hands up to her arms as he continued kissing her, and she sighed. He moved his arms down and put them around her tummy and pulled her toward him. As he pressed against her she could feel how aroused he was. She put her glass on top of the wall and turned in his arms.

'Please don't,' she whispered.

He turned them both around so that he was leaning back against the wall. He held her away from him and stretched his leg out between hers, and then he pulled her toward him again. Her thighs pressed against his, and as she moved closer her pussy pressed against his thigh. He moved his leg to increase the pressure, and she moaned. He reached one hand down and pulled up the front of her dress so now there were only her panties between her and his leg. He placed his hands on her hips again and began to slowly move her up and down against him. Her breathing began to get heavier and louder, and soon she was moving against him on her own. Her arms on his shoulders, she pressed down on him, writhing her hips and moving faster and faster. He moved his hands under her dress and on to her skin, slipping them under the thin material of her panties and on to her bottom. Her breathing became faster and faster as she moved frantically against him, her hands digging in to his shoulders and her eyes wide open. Suddenly she stopped.

'Oh, oh, oh,' she cried, and fell forward. He put his arms around her and gently held her against him. As he stroked her back her breathing slowly returned to normal.

'Are you alright?' he asked. She nodded.

'I can't believe this.'

He moved her head so their faces were almost touching. He rubbed his nose gently against hers and brushed her lips with his. She closed her eyes. He kissed her a little harder then looked at her. Then he kissed her again, pushing his tongue against her lips. Slowly she opened them and his tongue was in her mouth. Suddenly her mouth was wide open and her tongue was fighting his, She pressed her mouth against him and moaned as they passionately kissed.

Pushing her body against him, she moved against his erection and felt it pressing against her crotch. She felt her passion rising again. Her mouth hungrily seeking his, he felt his climax starting to build. Moving quickly, he pushed her against the wall, her back to him. He reached up under her dress and pulled her pants down. She lifted her feet so he could get them off. He pushed her dress up over her hips and she leaned forward on her arms. His hands shaking, he loosened his pants and freed his throbbing cock. As he placed it between her legs she leaned further forward and pressed back. He could feel her wetness as he positioned himself at her opening.