Lust For Life Regained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes,' she said. He pushed and he slid inside her and they both moaned. She pushed back against him and he leaned his head over her shoulder. She turned her face to him and their mouths locked together. Moving slightly, he placed his hands on her hips and began to move in and out. As he thrust forward he pulled her against him. Slowly at first, but then feeling his juices stirring, started to move more quickly. Faster and faster he moved, pulling her harder and harder, thrusting in and out.

She was grunting now, and he was practically holding his breath, concentrating on the intense feelings that had almost reached a crescendo. Suddenly she tilted her head back and pressed against him, emitting a long, loud moan. This was too much for him, and tightly holding her, his fingers digging in to her hips, he felt himself come.

Slowly he moved away from her and she turned to face him. 'God, that felt good,' he said.

'Yes, it did,' she answered.

He took her tenderly in his arms and caressed her shoulders. 'How do you feel? I hope you are not upset with what we have done.'

She had been examining her feelings almost from the time she had first seen him tonight. She had felt guilty and embarrassed about what had happened earlier that day, but she recalled it with excitement. She had been left wanting more, and that feeling had intensified as the day wore on. As they had danced her longing grew and she knew that if she wanted, he could satisfy her desire. She wasn't sure when it was, but there came a time when she decided that she wouldn't deny herself any longer, and she was going to satisfy that longing. At that point, any lingering guilt she may have felt suddenly disappeared and she felt the freedom to be herself and indulge her desires.

'No, I'm not upset,' she said. 'In fact I'm very happy we did it. It's been a long time since I have felt free enough to give in to my needs.'

'Good. Occasionally doing what we need is very good for us.' They held each other for another minute and he said, 'Shall we dance again?' She nodded. 'Here,' he said, 'put on your panties.'

She shook her head. 'I don't want them. Let's leave them out here for someone to find. They'll wonder what has been going on.'

He laughed and she giggled. 'I'm sure they will know,' he said. 'You are a very naughty girl, and you should be spanked.'

'Oh, goody,' she murmured.

They bought more wine and stood by the bar watching the dancers. She felt hot and she wanted to dance. He led her to the middle of the dance floor and put his arms around her. The crush of the dancers forced them against each other again.

'I love to feel your body against me,' he said.

She leaned back and looked at him. 'Kiss me,' she said.

He looked at her and slowly brought his face to hers. Their lips touched and she licked his lips with her tongue. He opened his mouth slightly and she ran her tongue over his teeth. He put his tongue in to her mouth and ran it along the back of her teeth. Suddenly she started to suck really hard. She drew his tongue deep in to her mouth and he felt as if it was being pulled out of his mouth. She put her arms around his neck and pressed against him, her hips writhing against his.

He felt his excitement building and his cock growing hard. She felt it too, and ground her hips even harder against him. His hands moved down her back and over her bottom, pulling her dress up her legs. His hands were on the bare flesh of her thighs and he slowly moved them up and grasped the cheeks of her bum. As he rubbed and squeezed her bottom she moaned in to his mouth, and as his hands moved down again, stood on her toes to make it easier for him to reach her. His hand moved under her and between her legs. She parted her legs and he could feel her juices between them. His fingers found her opening and slipped easily inside.

Slowly, they moved in and out while she moaned softly around his tongue. He could feel the tension building in her and hear her breathing getting heavier. He began to move faster, his fingers pressing against the wall of her vagina, her breaths now keeping pace with the speed of his hand. Suddenly her body stiffened and she bit down on his tongue. He could taste blood and she released his tongue and went limp against him. Slowly he removed his hands from under her dress and put them around her waist. She smiled at him.

'Put your fingers in my mouth,' she whispered. She sucked them for a few seconds and said, 'You make me feel like a whore.'

'And?'

'And I love it.'

He looked around. It seemed as if their passion had gone unnoticed and, holding hands, they made their way back to the bar. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. 'Now, I want you to take me to your room and spank me.'

He looked a little surprised, then grinned. 'It will be my pleasure. Follow me.'

She held on to his arm as they left the restaurant, and in the lift they kissed passionately and deeply. Walking to his door they clung to each other tightly, hurrying to get in to his room as quickly as they could. He reached in to his pocket for his key and opened the door with one hand while his other was tightly wound around her waist. Pushing the door shut with his leg, they kissed deeply.

'I want you now,' she said.

A small cough came from within the room and they both quickly turned their heads. Sitting at the table with papers spread out over it, was a man. He was looking at them quizzically, a small smile on his face. They let go of each other and he took her arm and led her into the room.

'Gerry! I thought you'd be still at the show,' he said.

'I went, but I found it a bit tedious, so I left and had a drink and then decided to come back and sort out these papers.'

'Well, I'd like you to meet my friend, Susan. Susan, this is Gerry.'

'Hello,' she said quietly. She felt very self-conscious. She was sure her hair and makeup would be dishevelled and that he would guess they had been in an intimate situation.

'Hello, Susan,' he said, grinning at her. 'I hope my friend Tony has been taking good care of you.'

'He knows,' she thought.

'Now, I think I will go and leave the two of you alone,' he said.

'Yes,' she thought. 'Go and leave us. I'm feeling very uncomfortable and embarrassed and I want to be alone with Tony.'

'You don't have to leave,' he said. 'You don't mind if Gerry stays, do you? We can have a couple of drinks and talk for a while.'

She forced a smile. 'No, that's fine.' She was still feeling very excited and wondered when she and Tony would be alone.

She sat on the sofa while he went to fix them a drink. Gerry sat facing her and they made small talk. She sat back in the sofa and Gerry kept looking at her legs, looking away when she caught him. Her knees were together and her dress was half way up her thighs. She crossed her legs, exposing most of her left thigh, and Gerry's face went red when she saw him looking.

Tony sat down and put his arm around her. She leaned against him and uncrossed her legs. Tony and Gerry were talking about something but she wasn't listening. His hand was stroking her breast through her dress and she was becoming very hot. Her nipple strained against the material and she closed her eyes, her breathing becoming deeper. She felt her legs involuntarily beginning to part and half opened her eyes. Gerry was staring at her legs. She slowly brought her knees together.

Gerry was wondering where Tony had met Susan and who she was. He had noticed a wedding ring on her finger. He found her an extremely sexy woman. He wasn't really paying attention to their conversation, and he watched as Tony absently stroked her breast. He was getting very excited watching and he longed to touch her when he saw her nipple harden. He saw her legs start to part and he was able to see further up them, his erection getting very uncomfortable. Just a fraction wider and he would be able to see right to the top. Then her legs slowly came together again.

She was feeling very turned on now. Her breast had become very sensitive and she wanted to make love desperately. She squeezed her legs together and released them. This felt good. She did it again. She saw Gerry leaning back in his chair watching. He had an enormous bulge in his pants. She closed her eyes and pressed her legs together, then spread her knees further. Each time she did this, she parted her legs more.

'I want to fuck so badly,' she thought. She could feel her juices wetting her thighs. Gerry stared intently. The top of her legs was in shadow and he couldn't see clearly what he wanted to.

Tony moved. 'Here, lean back on me and put your legs up.'

She leaned back against his chest and stretched her legs out on top of the sofa. One arm circled her waist and the other caressed the top of her chest, just above her dress. She closed her eyes. Tony looked at Gerry and saw how closely he was watching Susan.

'Gerry, don't be a stickler. Come and sit here with us.'

Gerry looked over and Tony raised his eyebrows. She felt Gerry pushing against her feet as he sat down, so she bent her legs to give him room. Her dress slid higher with her legs bent so she straightened them, resting her calves on Gerry's thighs.

She felt Gerry's hands warm on her legs as he gently rubbed them, moving up and down between her ankles and her knees, and Tony's caresses had moved under her dress and were almost touching the tips of her breasts. Her breathing was deeper now and had become quite loud. Her chest heaved and she willed his hand to fully grasp her breast. She was vaguely aware of Tony's hardness pressing into her back, but for now her attention was focused on the two pairs of hands which were slowly increasing her level of excitement to a point where she felt sure she would soon burst.

Gerry's hands were above her knees now and were moving up and down her thigh to the hem of her dress. Tony's hand moved completely over her breast and she moaned with pleasure as his hand caressed her nipple.

Gerry's hands moved along the top of her thighs and under her dress and she felt her knees parting. He moved them over the top of her hips and on to her stomach, her dress riding up with his movement, almost exposing her. He was a little surprised to find she wasn't wearing underwear and this excited him even more. He gently pressed on her stomach and moved his hands down towards her pussy. She moaned loudly. When he felt the softness of her hair he moved his hands back over her hips and on to her legs.

He began to move his hands up the inside of her thighs. This was driving her crazy, and she parted her legs more. She whimpered as his hands moved closer, longing for his touch. Then she felt him brush against her and she shuddered. She almost cried out as his fingers traced the cleft between her legs, moving slowly along its length. She raised her hips and bent her legs, and moving his hand, he could feel how wet she was.

Twisting around, he knelt on the sofa, his legs between hers, and lowered his face to her. She bent her knees more and he held her hips as he brushed her with his tongue. This time she did cry out and, increasing the pressure, his tongue followed where his fingers had been. The smell and sharp taste of her juices added to his passion and his tongue moved slowly up and down her pussy. Feeling the swell of her clit, he took it between his lips and gently sucked, brushing it at the same time with his tongue.

She reached down with her hands and pulled him harder against her. Her hips writhed and she moaned. He could tell she was about to come so he moved slightly and licked around the opening to her vagina. She raised her hips again and he plunged his tongue in to her, moving it quickly in and out, and her juices flowed copiously on to his face. With her pussy moving firmly against him, and his tongue buried in her, she reached a shuddering, screaming climax.

Tony had pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and her breasts were bare. Watching Gerry go down on Susan had really turned him on and he squeezed her breasts firmly, her nipples erect and swollen. Moving himself from under her, he knelt on the floor, laying her down on the sofa.

Gerry knelt back up, his chin shining with her juices. He looked at Susan, her dress around her hips and fully exposed, and she looked at him, her mouth opened and she licked her lips. He quickly unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his knees. His cock stuck out firmly in front of him. He leaned forward, his hands on either side of her shoulders, and pushed his hips towards her. She moved her hips and felt the head of his cock pressing against her. She grabbed his cock with her hand and guided it to her opening. He felt the warmth and softness of her and slowly pushed the head of his cock in. He felt her stiffen for an instant then relax, and he pushed his cock all the way in her. She sighed, and started moving against him.

Her pussy gripped his cock with a hot tightness. The sensations he was feeling started to intensify, so he increased the speed of his movements in her. She started to moan with each thrust and wrapped her legs around his hips. He raised himself to his knees and thrust harder and faster. With his hands holding her hips up off the sofa, they thrust and ground against each other frantically. She felt her climax building, and thrust harder, wanting him to bury himself in her. She could feel his balls slapping against her and his cock felt like it was getting harder and harder. She knew he was about to come, and this excited her more and sent her over the edge. She locked her legs tightly around him, holding him deeply in her, and moaned loudly. Feeling her pussy pulsating around his cock, Gerry came in a shattering climax, too, his cum pumping in to her.

Tony had freed his cock from his pants and placed it only inches from Susan's face. After her climax she lay back, Gerry still inside her, and turned her face to Tony. Seeing his cock she put her hand around it and began to rub it. Tony pushed it towards her mouth but she turned her face away.

'No,' she said. 'I don't like...' But Tony turned her to face him again and put his cock against her lips. She shook her head, her mouth closed, but this only succeeded in his cock going past her lips and pressing against her teeth.

Gerry was growing hard again and started to move slowly in her. He moved his hand on to her clitoris and gently rubbed. She gasped and Tony pushed himself between her teeth. His cock pressed against the top of her mouth and she had to open wider to take a breath. Now he was filling up her mouth and she could taste the saltiness on him.

Gerry was thrusting harder and her body was moving up and down in time to his movements. The cock in her mouth was growing harder and hotter, and also moving in and out. The top of Gerry's cock was rubbing on her clitoris and the head was pressing against the back wall of her vagina. Suddenly, the thought of two cocks inside her at the same time made her lose control and she grasped Tony's cock and rubbed it frantically, moving her mouth hungrily on it and sucking it deep into her, while her hips thrust with frenzied abandon against Gerry.

She had never felt so wanton and opened herself completely to Gerry's thrusting, spreading her legs and meeting his movement with equal excitement, willing him to lose himself in her. At the same time she pulled Tony's cock into her mouth and sucked as if trying to swallow it, until almost the full length of his cock had disappeared into her mouth.

Tony felt the pressure building below his stomach and knew he would soon come. He had reached that place where there was no stopping. Susan was hungrily sucking on him and the sensitive tip of his cock was rubbing against the back of her mouth. He slowly withdrew until only the tip was in her mouth, then quickly pushed himself in to her again. Susan felt his cock swell and then felt the hot release of his juice in the back of her mouth. Tony moaned with pleasure and Susan swallowed deeply. Feeling him reach orgasm in her mouth and tasting the hot saltiness of him, sent her over the edge, and she moaned deeply, too. As Tony slowly pulled his cock from her mouth she held it and sucked off the last of his juices.

Gerry, his excitement building from what just happened, pumped more vigorously, his cock pounding in to her vagina, and. Susan, now able to concentrate fully on his thrusting, tilted her hips more so his cock rubbed harder against the wall of her vagina. Reaching down and putting her hand on her clit, she rubbed it frantically. It didn't take long for her climax to build to a crescendo, and suddenly her body stiffened. She arched her back and screamed loudly. This sent Gerry over the edge and he emitted a long, loud sigh, lowering himself on to her.

She put her arms around him and wrapped her legs around his. Closing her eyes, she sighed with contentment. She felt completely satisfied and allowed herself to relax under Gerry's comforting weight.

Tony, sitting on the floor, slipped his arm under her shoulders and, kissing her cheek, said, 'Thank you, Susan. You are a wonderful woman.'

He had been watching her for a few minutes and saw the passion that she had just released. He suspected she had been with-holding this side of herself for a long time, and now she had been able to express her feelings with two people who she had put her trust in. He hoped that tonight was the beginning of her being able to show her emotions and not have to hide what her true feelings and desires were.

She turned her head and looked at him. 'Thank you, Tony. Tonight is the first time in a long, long time that I feel I have been free to let myself be me, and not feel I am being judged or have to behave as other people expect me to. I feel that I have been freed from something that has been holding me back.' She kissed him lightly on the lips.

* * *

Her husband was still sleeping as she climbed quietly into bed. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then turned off the light. She thought about what had happened that day and was surprised to discover that any guilt she had felt had disappeared. She felt elated, in fact, and realised that her life had probably changed forever. For too long she had put the needs and wants of others before her own and this had led to her feeling unimportant and unworthy, but today had changed all that. She had found that by taking what she wanted had not only given her a sense of fulfilment and freedom, but had given those who shared it with her the same. She now knew that being true to herself would bring a new honesty to her life.

The excitement she felt wouldn't wait and she straddled her husband's hips and shook him awake...

©TW 2002--2008−−2023