Lust For Life Regained

Story Info
A stranger re-awakens her passion for life.
11k words
3.41
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakened

She stopped at the bottom of the steps which led from the hotel grounds to the beach and looked around. It was still not eight o'clock and there weren't very many people about. The sky was blue and the heat from the sun was just beginning to make itself felt. She started walking away from the hotel, her feet splashing in the warm, calm sea. After about 10 minutes she walked up onto the sand and put her bag down. There were a few people here, but not too many, and it was nice and quiet. Spreading her blanket, she knelt down and took off her sundress. She decided to lie and soak up the sun for a while and then go for a swim.

As the sun warmed her, she thought of her husband back in their room. Last night they celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary. They had a wonderful, romantic meal, danced and had very sexy intimate conversations. They laughed and touched each other all the way back to their room and she looked forward to a night of love-making. But when she came out of the bathroom, her husband had fallen asleep in his clothes on the chair and she couldn't wake him. She felt very disappointed, as she wanted this to be a special night. This morning he was so hung over, all he could do was crawl into bed and go to sleep. Feeling a little angry and let down, she even went to breakfast on her own. When she got back to the room, she woke him.

'It's a really nice day,' she said. 'What shall we do?' He just groaned and lay there. 'Do you want to go on the tour?'

'Ooooooh. God, I feel awful,' he moaned. 'I just want to lie here for a while. I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind.'

She felt exasperated. She didn't want to sit around in the room. 'Okay then, I'll go down to the beach.'

'Yeah, you do that.'

Still a bit angry, she stood in front of the mirror and examined herself critically. 'I'm not that bad,' she thought. Her face was unlined and her hair thick and wavy. 'Actually, I think that I'm quite attractive. But obviously not attractive enough to interest him today.' Her skin was smooth and lightly tanned and there was hardly an ounce of fat on her. The top of her bikini barely covered her firm breasts and below it her ribs were just visible. The bottom of her bikini sat low on her hips and when she sucked her stomach in a gap was left between the material and her tummy. She had bought the swimsuit especially for this holiday, wanting to look as sexy and alluring as she could. 'And now he's not going to see it.' She pulled her dress over her head and quickly packed her beach bag.

'Well, I'm going to enjoy myself,' she said out loud. She walked along the beach for a short distance, put her things on the sand and spread out her towel. Strolling down to the water she stood with it lapping at her thighs. 'It's so warm,' she thought. And with that, dove into the water. As she floated on her back, the warm water caressed her. 'I wonder if you could fall asleep doing this,' she mused. She swam parallel to the shore for a while and turned onto her back again. 'This is so nice.' Then she swam back towards her things on the shore.

As she walked from the water it splashed around her knees and she tilted her head back as she ran her hands through her wet hair. The thin material of her bikini top rose and exposed the underside of her breasts and her stomach flattened. The loose material of her swimsuit bottom clung to, and outlined her womanhood, her lightly muscled legs rising high as she stepped onto the sand. Looking toward her blanket she noticed someone sitting only a short distance away.

He sat on his towel admiring her body as she walked in his direction and smiled as she drew near.

'Hello,' he said.

'Hi,' she said, just glancing at him, and thought, 'I hope he doesn't start talking to me,' and she stood towelling her hair, her back to him.

'Excuse me, but didn't I see you last night in the hotel,' he said. She turned her head and looked at him quickly.

'You might have.'

'Yes,' he said, 'you were with a man. You were having a very good time, and you were wearing a beautiful blue dress.'

'That is my husband. We were celebrating our anniversary.'

'It must have been a wonderful night for you both,' he said.

'Yes.' She lay on her stomach and turned her head away.

After a few minutes, he said, 'Excuse me?' She turned her head and looked at him.

'Would you please watch my things while I go for a run along the beach?' She nodded. 'I won't be very long.'

She glanced at him as he stood up and stretched. He smiled, 'See you soon.' As he ran down toward the water she remembered him from last night. He was sitting with three other men, two or three tables away from theirs. They looked as if they were all good friends and having fun. He had caught her eye once or twice, and their eyes had locked once for an instant. He was lean and athletic, the muscles in his back and legs rippling as he moved. He had a slightly olive complexion and an accent, and she wondered briefly where he was from.

The sun had dried her now, and feeling warm and comfortable she started to doze. She opened her eyes when she heard a whispered expletive.

'I am sorry,' he said, 'I just realised I didn't bring any sunblock. Have you some I could use?'

She wanted to say 'No', because she didn't want to get into a conversation with him. But she couldn't say she had none because soon she was going to be using it herself. She turned over and sat up, reaching into her bag and taking out the lotion. She held it out and he came over, standing beside her as he took it from her.

He smiled his white smile again. 'Thank you.'

He stood not more than a metre from her, rubbing the lotion on his body. He was completely unaffected and put the lotion all over himself. She was a little amazed at his lack of self-consciousness. As he rubbed it on his lower back his thrust his hips forward and she found herself looking right at his crotch.

'Would you mind?' he said, holding out the bottle. She turned her face up quickly, feeling embarrassed. 'I can't reach the middle of my back.' He knelt with his back toward her.

She poured a little in her hand and rubbed it between his shoulder blades. It didn't go very far and she poured out more. As she rubbed the lotion on his back she thought how smooth and firm it felt. Then she poured out more and slowly rubbed it into the middle of his back, pressing harder. She pulled her hand quickly away. 'What am I doing?' she thought. And then said, 'There, you're all done.'

'Thank you,' he said, 'May I return the favour?' He grinned.

'Thank you, no,' she said. She tried not to, but couldn't stop herself returning his smile. 'I can reach okay.'

'Women are so lucky. They can touch all parts of their body, but men have a problem reaching some parts of theirs. It is more fun, though, when someone does it for you, yes?' She shrugged her shoulders and he went back to his towel.

When he looked again she was lying on her back, her hands by her sides and her legs outstretched. He watched her and thought how beautiful she is. Behind her sunglasses she moved her eyes and saw him looking. It made her feel good to know he was looking at her, and she could tell he liked what he saw. Slowly she brought her arms up and over her head. Locking her fingers together she stretched her arms back as far as she could and at the same time straightened her

legs and pointed her toes.

Her back arched and raised off the blanket, her hips lifting in to the air. Her chest raised and he could see the edge of her aureole as her breasts almost freed themselves from her swimsuit. She turned her head from side to side in the pretence of stretching and saw his eyes glued to her body. She smiled to herself.

After a few minutes she sat up and took a bottle of juice from her bag. She twisted the lid but it was too tight and she couldn't get it off. She looked over at him and he was still watching her.

'Would you mind?' she asked. He came over and took the bottle from her. He found it tight, too, and had to put it between his legs to help hold the bottle firm while he screwed off the top.

'That was tight,' he said, giving the bottle back.

'Would you like some?' she asked.

He smiled, 'Yes please.'

He knelt beside her and his knees pressed against her hip. She moved herself slightly away from his touch and took a plastic beaker from her bag. Pouring some juice, she held out the drink to him.

'After you,' he said. She smiled, drank the juice in one gulp and then poured more. 'You have a very beautiful smile.' He sat cross legged, facing her as he sipped the juice. She lay back on her elbows and looked down at her body. She was glad she had worn her new swimsuit. It was a perfect fit. It just covered her breasts and it showed her stomach and hips off to great effect, making her look very slim.

He lay back beside her, on his elbows too, and started talking. He told her about the town he lived in, his work, and some anecdotes about his friends. She genuinely found his conversation interesting and funny, but soon she lay back and closed her eyes. He talked for a little bit longer, but when he saw her breathing begin to slow and deepen, he stopped. He turned on his side and supported himself on one arm.

He looked down at her as she lay with her head turned slightly away. Her light brown hair was tousled and strands fell across her forehead and her cheek. Some grains of salt from the sea lay in her eyelashes and above her lip. Her lips were slightly parted and glistened with the cream she had put on them. Her throat was smooth and soft, her chest lightly tanned and the thin material of her swimsuit top barely covered the tips of her breasts. Her ribs protruded slightly above her stomach, which rose and fell with her breathing. Her tummy was almost concave as it met the waistband of her bikini bottom and her hips rose on either side causing the fabric to stretch and leave a gap between it and her skin. There was lighter skin above her bikini where a different swimsuit had hid her from the sun. The valleys on either side of her stomach beckoned invitingly as they disappeared under her swimsuit and as she breathed out her stomach flattened even more and the gap between the material and her tummy widened. He tilted his head and looked down along her stomach. He could see a wisp of dark hair and the beginning of the rise of her mound as it rose to press against the fabric of her bikini. He tore his gaze away with reluctance and continued it along her shapely thighs and calves, finally coming to rest at her pink painted toenails.

She stirred and sat up, reaching for the sun lotion. He reached for it first.

'Here, allow me,' he said.

'It's alright, I can do it.' She thought what a cheek he has.

'No, I insist. I promise to behave and you can relax.'

She considered for a few seconds and thought there's no point in making a fuss. Besides, it's no big deal.

'Okay.' She lay on her back again and closed her eyes. She heard him screw the lid off the bottle and then the squishing sound of him rubbing the lotion on his hands. She wanted to open her eyes to see what he was doing but forced herself to keep them closed. She heard him moving and then with a shock, felt his hands on her shoulders. She almost opened her eyes then, but somehow managed to keep them closed.

His hands moved effortlessly on her shoulders and over her upper arms, stopping every now and then as he applied more cream. They circled on her chest, moving lower and lower on her breasts. 'I'm going to stop him,' she thought. But his hands kept moving and she said nothing and tried to take her mind off what he was doing. He slipped the thin straps off her shoulders and as his hands moved on her she felt the touch of him disturbing. She tried to think of something else, anything else, as long as it was not about what he was doing. In spite of this, she found herself getting breathless and her breathing became shallow and quick. Her breasts began to tighten and she felt her nipples harden.

Her nipples had stiffened so much they pushed the thin material of her swimsuit away from her breasts and he could see them standing upright at the edge of the fabric. When his hands reached the material of her swimsuit he brushed the top of her nipples lightly with his fingers. She gasped and nearly cried out with pleasure. Then he stopped and took his hands away. She felt strangely fleetingly desolate. He put more lotion on his hands, and raising each of her arms in turn, rubbed the cream in from top to bottom, taking time to rub it on to the backs of her hands and her fingers.

The intensity of the feeling she had when he rubbed her chest had subsided and now she was now beginning to get some pleasure from his touch although she kept telling herself he had a cheek. His hands were now on her ribs, rubbing across them from side to side, his fingers just brushing against the exposed underside of her breasts. Then they circled around under her back, massaging from under her arms to her waist. This tickled her and she involuntarily squirmed.

'I'm sorry, ' he said.

Trying hard not to show her pleasure, she mumbled, 'It's alright. I'm ticklish.' She closed her eyes and tried to relax.

His hands were very slippery now, and they circled on her stomach. He touched her very lightly as he marvelled at how tight her muscles were. He applied more pressure as his hands moved upwards, but just let his fingers graze her as they moved down. He could see this was tickling her because her tummy convulsed as his hands moved over her. He tipped the bottle up over her tummy and poured a liberal amount of lotion on her. His hands slipped over her skin now, hardly causing any friction at all. He was caressing her below her naval, pressing harder and following those tantalising valleys that bordered each side of her stomach and disappeared below her swimsuit. He pushed firmly on her tummy and moved his hand down until it touched the material. One more move and his hand would be inside and covering her.

His hands felt really nice. They were warm and firm. While he rubbed her ribs and her upper stomach it was just a pleasant massage, but when he started rubbing her lower stomach there was a subtle change. The pleasantness was still there, but now that intense feeling returned. Something deeper was happening. The pleasure was increasing, but for a different reason. There were now sexual undertones to his touch, and she was beginning to feel more a part of them. She had to decide whether or not to call a stop to this. Things hadn't gone too far yet, she decided. But they might soon. She reasoned that she was still in control and because she could call a stop to this any time she wanted, she could allow these nice feelings to go on for a little longer. Now he was pressing down on her. She really liked the way this was making her feel. As his fingers moved further downward, she felt herself sucking in her stomach, almost willing him to slip his hand inside her bikini bottom and touch her. Then he stopped and took his hand away. She opened her eyes, relieved, but somehow disappointed.

Her voice unsteady, she asked, 'All done now?' She bit her lip, hoping he wasn't. She saw him smiling down at her.

'Not yet,'

'You've done this before, haven't you?' Her voice still wavered.

'Actually, part of my work involves being the relief masseur at the tennis club, although most of my patients are men, and it is a very pleasant change to touch a beautiful woman. Time for the legs,' he smiled.

He moved down and knelt by her feet. Taking one of them in his hand, he rested her heel on his thigh and began to firmly knead the underneath with his thumbs. He worked from the heel toward her toes circling his thumbs firmly. Her eyes were closed and she sighed in contentment. Her knee was slightly bent and he looked along her legs. The material of her swimsuit was pulled slightly to one side and he could see the smooth outside of the bulge of her pussy. He felt his already half erect cock stir. He gently pulled on each of her toes and then moved his attention to her calf.

She felt his hands firmly manipulating her leg. They moved easily from her ankle to her knee. She could feel the muscle of his thigh beneath her foot, and each time his hands moved to her knee he leaned forward and she felt her foot pressing against something hard. She pointed her toes and felt them touching his stomach.

'That can't be his thing,' she thought, shocked. She slowly relaxed her eyelids and looking through her almost closed eyes saw her foot press against the front of his swimsuit each time he leaned forward. 'God, it's almost sticking out of the top.'

'I thought you were sleeping,' he said. 'Are you alright?' Her face burned. She hoped he hadn't seen her looking at him.

'Yes, I'm fine,' she said, and closed her eyes. It suddenly occurred to her that he was no longer just putting sunblock on her, but he was now openly caressing her. It felt so good, though, that she decided just to enjoy it while it lasted. She felt him move again.

Now he straddled her leg, his knees on either side of hers. Her leg was slightly bent. With one hand on the outside, and the other on the inside of her thigh, he slowly moved up and down her leg, pressing firmly against that muscle on the top. With each upward stroke his hands moved further up her thigh, and each time he leaned forward his balls rubbed against her knee.

The pressure on the top of her thigh was very firm and she had to stop herself from wincing, but even more unsettling was the feel of his hand on the inside. The inside of her thigh was very sensitive, and the higher his hand went the more sensitive it became. She didn't know what to do. She longed for his touch to continue but she dreaded her feelings betraying her. Inexorably his hands moved up her leg. She felt her leg beginning to tremble and turned her face to one side hoping that the passion that was building up inside her wouldn't show.

The hand on the inside of her thigh brushed lightly against the material of her swimsuit. He kept that hand still, just pressing lightly against her, grasping her thigh firmly while his other hand moved over her hip. As his hand moved back it caught the thin strap and it moved down with his fingers. When his hand reached the outside of her thigh again, he held it there and moved his other hand gently on the inside of her thigh. He could feel her leg trembling. He moved again, this time his fingers pressing against her. She shuddered. He moved his hand slowly up onto the top of her thigh, his fingers tracing the exposed part of her pussy.

Beyond her control she felt her legs beginning to part and her hips rise off the blanket. She was just about to give in to her desires when a loud shout from someone down by the water brought her to her senses. She brought her legs together and, grasping his wrist, moved his hands from her.

She sat up and put her face in her hands. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, quietly laughing.

He knelt beside her. 'Is anything wrong?'

She moved a hand and looked at him with one eye. She studied him for a few seconds then covered her face again. She shook her head. 'No,' she said. And after a moment, 'Please give me a drink.'

He reached into her bag and passed her the bottle. She didn't say anything and took a long drink. She gave him back the bottle and he took a drink, too.

'I'm going to tan my back now.' She rolled onto her stomach, moving closer to him as she did. He could feel the heat from her body. He knelt facing her and put a generous amount of lotion in his hand. He slowly pulled at the loosely tied string of her bikini top. She didn't move as he untied it and he began to gently rub the lotion on her shoulders and upper arms.

Pressing his hand to her neck he said, 'You feel quite tight.' Moving his leg he straddled her thighs and moved his hands to her upper back and her neck. He began kneading and pressing her and she began to groan a little. 'Is that too hard?'