Lust for Older Women

Story Info
Young man gets more sex than he ever thought possible.
7.4k words
4.4
38.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his basement, Ted Gordon, wearing only boxer shorts, finished bench pressing his last set and cradled the 200 lb barbell. He breathed heavily and glistened with sweat. As he started to rise from the bench he saw his mother standing at the bottom of the basement stairs. Barefoot and wearing only a short white silk nightie, she stared at her son.

"Mom, how long have you been watching me?"

"Not long, Teddy. You really look buff. Very muscular. You've grown into a very handsome young man. So strong."

Before he could reply, his mother, walked over to the bench and slipped his boxer shorts down over his hips.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Hush!" His mother reached down and clasped his limp cock in one hand. Her eyes twinkled. She licked her lips. In spite of his shock at what was happening, Ted's cock grew hard. His mother smiled and lifted her nightie. She wasn't wearing panties. Her pussy was shaved. She moved over his hips and straddled him. Ted groaned as she slid his cock deep into her hot wet pussy. She began to grind.

Startled, he sat up. He was in bed. At first he was confused and then realized it had all been a dream. Ted cursed himself for having such a vivid sex dream about his own mother. "What kind of a disgusting pervert are you?" he asked himself. But his cock was still hard and throbbing. He began to stroke. Unbidden an image of his mother, her head thrown back, grinding hard on him popped into his head. Ted stroked harder and faster and squirted on his stomach. He reached over to his nightstand for a tissue. He glanced at the clock and realized he still had a couple of hours to sleep. Ted rolled over and closed his eyes. Immediately, he pictured his mother lowering the straps of her nightie and showing him her pert breasts. He fell back to sleep, smiling, as his cock began to harden once more.

Ted got up at 10. He padded down to the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee. The house was quiet. He was all alone. His mother and stepfather, Ralph, had left the day before for a two week vacation out west. He missed his mother but not Ralph who was a blowhard and a bully. Ted often wondered how a beautiful sexy woman like his mother could marry such a jerk. After his father abandoned them, Ted had been the man of the house until Ralph came along. In the year since his mother and Ralph had married he'd told his mother that she was special and deserved someone better than Ralph. She'd told him that now that he was in college and would soon be leaving home, she needed a man in her life. After all, she'd explained, she was still a woman with physical needs. Needs that Ted couldn't fulfill. She'd hugged him close and told him that he was still first in her heart. Ted liked that. He liked being in her arms, her firm breasts against his chest, feeling her warmth, and smelling her scent. And he'd fantasize that he could indeed fulfill her needs.

Ted realized he was again getting hard. He again pictured him and his mother having sex. She grinding harder with her hands on his chest, and moaning with pleasure. He shook his head trying to drive out the taboo thoughts. Maybe he really was a pervert after all.

Ted showered and dressed and headed for class. It was the end of the semester and his last day of classes before finals at City Community College. Ted would graduate in two weeks with an Associates Degree and hoped to start at State in the fall. He'd been wait listed at State but hoped his 4.0 average this semester and a strong letter of recommendation from his favorite professor would get him in. He had no plan"B."

Professor Beth Cook, head of the Social Sciences Department at City Community College, sat in her office trying to make a decision about taking a major chance with one of her students. The school had strict rules against faculty having physical relationships with students but this was the end of the semester and the student she was interested in would soon graduate. She rationalized that now it would no longer be a violation.

Beth had been attracted to this young man from the very first day of her Political Science class this semester. He had been in another of her classes the year before but then she saw him as only a cute but shy kid. He had since blossomed into a handsome and virile young man. Beth was almost certain that he was equally attracted to her. His eyes followed her from the moment she entered the room until the very end of class. He became quite flustered when called upon which she found endearing. When she stood next to his desk, which she would do as often as possible without being too obvious, he'd blush and she was sure there was a stirring in his pants.

Beth decided to invite this student to her office and see if something was possible. She stood and looked at herself in the full length mirror attached to her office door. She was wearing a skin tight beige knit dress cut just about mid thigh. "Not bad for forty," she thought (she was actually 42). Beth lifted the hem of her dress, stepped out of her panties, and put them in her desk drawer. Panty less, she felt super sexy. She smoothed her dress down over her hips, grabbed her briefcase and headed to class.

Ted sat at his desk waiting for Ms Cook to arrive. She walked through the door, her full hips swaying. Her dress accentuated every curve, especially her gorgeous round ass. He swallowed hard visualizing her naked. Ms Cook started her lecture as she always did, perched on the front of her desk. She crossed her legs and glanced at Ted, hoping he'd be aroused by the flash of her thighs. She tried to suppress a smile at Ted's eyes fixed on her shapely legs. As she lectured, Beth walked up and down the aisles and when she got next to Ted's desk, she placed her hand lightly on the back of his chair. She was positive the hair on back of his head stood up. At the end of class, Beth approached Ted's desk, and asked him to stop by her office that afternoon to review the letter of recommendation to State she'd written for him. Ted couldn't speak, only nod. Beth asked if he could meet her at 1:00. Again he could only nod and she was delighted to see that he had an enormous erection that he couldn't successfully hide.

Beth sat behind her desk at a few minutes to 1:00. She reached under her dress and ran her fingers between her legs. She was practically dripping in anticipation. She brought her fingers first to her nose and sniffed. "OK, not too strong," she thought. She brushed her fingers across her lips and noted that the taste was intoxicating.

Promptly at one, Ted knocked and entered Beth's office. He was obviously nervous. She smiled and asked him to sit. Beth handed him the letter she'd written and asked Ted to look it over. She then got up from her desk, crossed the room and locked the door. Giving him a knowing look, she walked to the couch facing his chair. She sat and crossed her legs giving him the full view. Ted's hands shook as he pretended to read the letter but he could only stare at Beth's long toned legs.

"Ms Cook," he stammered. "What's going on?"

"Ted, first, you can call me Beth. And second, I think we both know what's going on."

Ted swallowed hard. Beth licked her lips, uncrossed her legs, and sat with them slightly parted. "Why don't you come over here and sit next to me, Ted?"

Ted dropped the letter, rose to his feet, and walked unsteadily toward the couch and stood in front of her. Beth smiled, leaned back. "Would you like to eat my pussy?" Ted croaked out a yes as Beth reached out and unzipped his fly. She reached into his pants and took out his cock. "On my, Ted, you are enormous!" With that his cock erupted, squirting cum all over Beth's chest.

Ted felt humiliated. His chin dropped to his chest as he blurted out an apology. Beth stood and walked to her desk, grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum from her dress.

"It's OK, Ted. Don't worry this isn't over. We have all afternoon. A young man like yourself should be ready again in no time and I'm going give you several chances to make it up to me."

Beth walked back over to the couch, took Ted's hand and sat him down next to her. She lifted his now limp dick, bent down and gently kissed the tip. His cum tasted slightly salty. Not at all unpleasant. Her dress had risen up nearly to her hips and Ted could see her shaved pussy. He swung off the couch and knelt in front of her. Without speaking, he pushed her dress up over her hips and buried his head between her legs. Beth grabbed his head with both hands, her fingers entwined in his hair. She moaned as his tongue flicked and probed.

"There. Like that. A little higher. That's the spot. Keep going." Beth released his head. Her fingers dug into the couch fabric. Eyes tightly closed, mouth open, head back, she shuddered and came in ecstasy.

"Oh, Ted, that was good. Really good." Beth took him by the shoulders and pulled him up to her. "Kiss me." He did. He tasted like pussy. She liked it. She reached between his legs. He was fully erect. She helped him take off his pants. She lifted her hips and pulled her dress up to her waist. Ted grasped the hem and with her help pulled the dress up and over her head. Beth half turned so he could unhook her bra. She had rather small but still perky breasts. Ted held one and took the nipple of the other in his mouth. She moaned softly. Ted leaned back and Beth practically ripped his shirt off. They were both now naked. She lay back on the couch with her legs parted. His mouth was all over her body, her neck, her breasts, her stomach, the insides of her thighs, and then again deep into her pussy.

Beth cried out, "Stop! Put it in! Now! Hurry!"

Ted mounted her. She guided his cock to the opening of her pussy. It wasn't necessary. It was as if Ted's cock had eyes. He plunged deep inside her. They crashed together again and again. Legs wide with her heels braced against the seat cushions, Beth lifted her hips to meet his every thrust.

"Harder! Faster! Almost... Almost... Now! Oh! My! God!" And she came. Wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body. Her back arched. Legs wrapped around Ted's waist. Nails raking his back. Ted slammed into her, again, and again, and again, and he came too. It felt as if his whole being was pouring out through his cock. She squeezed her pussy tight around his cock draining out every last ounce.

They lay together for several minutes both exhausted and satisfied. Beth kissed him, her tongue gliding inside his mouth. He kissed her back and dropped his head to her shoulder. She released his cock and patted him on the back signaling to him to get up. They stood. They kissed again.

"Ted, that was amazing. I told you I'd give you another chance and you didn't disappoint. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

"Ms Cook... I mean Beth, I've never been fucked like that. Not ever."

"Oh Ted, you're in for the time of your life. I'm going to need you to be available all summer long. On call, so to speak, whenever I can get away from work. Would you like that?" He nodded, put his arms around her and they kissed.

Beth pulled away and stood by the window. She looked out through the curtains hands crossed over her gorgeous breasts. Ted walked up behind her, put his arms around her, laid his head on her shoulder. He nuzzled her neck. She could feel his cock rising between the cheeks of her ass. Ted reached around and cupped her breasts. Beth bent forward and placed her hands on the window sill. Ted took his now rock hard cock and tried to push it into her. She reached back and spread her cheeks. He grabbed her hips and entered her. She groaned, a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her ass was so tight, Ted came almost immediately.

"Sorry Beth, it's just something I've always wanted to do."

"Not my first time, Ted. It hurts a little but I kinda like it."

Ted arrived home, exhausted and drained. He made a sandwich, took a shower, and went to bed. It was still early but he was tired and needed a good night's sleep. He and Beth had exchanged numbers and she'd promised him they'd get together the next day at her house where she whispered they'd do things he could only imagine. He replayed their afternoon together in his head as he started to drift off. He was surprised to find he was aroused all over again. He held his cock and closed his eyes. As he began to stroke it wasn't Beth who he imagined fucking but his mother. That damn short white silk nightie. Those long legs. Those perky breasts with the pink nipples. He squeezed his eyes shut trying not to think about her. But he couldn't help himself. He couldn't get her out of his head. He gave in and finished, wiped himself off with a tissue and fell asleep.

Ted got up early. He made breakfast, showered, shaved, and dressed. He wanted to be ready for Beth who'd promised they'd get together sometime during the day. He sat in the family room idly watching TV but he was so preoccupied with thoughts of Beth that he had no idea what he was watching. Flashing images of his mother kept interrupting his fantasies about Beth and what he wanted to do to her the next time they were together. Why couldn't he stop thinking about his mother?

The door bell rang. Beth? He jumped to his feet and opened the door. It wasn't Beth. Standing on the porch was his mother's younger sister, his Aunt Cheryl. Next to her were two suitcases.

"Aunt Cheryl, what are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too, Teddy Bear."

"Sorry Aunt Cheryl, I was just surprised. It's always good to see my favorite aunt. Come on in. What's with the suitcases?"

"I've left your Uncle Jimmy. The son of a bitch was cheating on me. Where's your mom?"

"She and Ralph are gone on vacation for the next two weeks."

"Shit. I really need her advice. I also need a place to stay until I can sort things out. Can I crash here for a while?"

"Sure, no problem. Let me help you with your bags." His phone pinged. It was a text from Beth. "Hold on, Aunt Cheryl."

The text read, "I'm horny as a goat. Pick you up out front in 5." Ted texted back a thumbs up emoji. He turned and headed for the stairs, "Aunt Cheryl, you know where the guest room is. I've gotta go. I'll see you later." He sprinted up the stairs to brush his teeth.

Cheryl stood in the hallway, bewildered. Moments later Ted almost knocked her over on his way out the door. Without a word he ran to the curb and jumped into Beth's car.

Cheryl mumbled, "What the fuck." She picked up her bags and trucked up stairs to the guest room.

Ted jumped into Beth's car. They kissed deeply. She lifted her hips and pulled up her skirt, again no panties. She grabbed his hand and put it between her legs. He put his fingers deep inside her. She smiled but didn't take her eyes off the road. Without looking, Beth reached over and put her hand on Ted's crotch. "Unzip." He did as he was told. Beth freed his stiff cock and fondled it.

They'd gone only a few blocks, each pleasuring the other when Beth said, "I ache for you, Ted. I don't think we can make it to my house. Look for a place where we can pull over."

But Ted wasn't able to look for anything. His eyes were closed as she caressed his cock. He was ready to come. Thinking better of it, he pushed her hand away. And seconds later they pulled into Beth's driveway. She hit the opener and drove into the garage. Without closing the door, she switched off the car and in a single motion reached around Ted and pressed the seat release. As the passenger seat reclined, Beth climbed over the seat and straddled Ted. His belt buckle bit into her stomach, but all she felt was his cock sliding deep inside her. Ted slipped his hands under her tank top and was pleased to find she wasn't wearing a bra. He caressed her firm breasts. Her nipples were hard and he gently pinched them. Beth began to move, slowly at first, but then faster and harder. She sunk her teeth into Ted's shoulder to keep from crying out as she came. Spent, she rested her head against him.

"Did you cum?" Ted nodded. As they got out of the car, Beth took Ted's hand and led him into the house, up the stairs and directly to her bedroom. They undressed and spent the rest of the day exploring each other. They lay exhausted as darkness fell.

Ted unlocked his front door. The house was quiet and dark. He was going to call out to his aunt, but thought better of it. She was probably asleep. Ted was dehydrated from all the sex. He went into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed a container of orange juice, and gulped it down. As he placed the empty container in the sink, he got a whiff of his own musty smell. He climbed the stairs as quietly as he could, undressed and took a hot shower. Ted was famished. Wearing only a tee shirt and boxer shorts, he headed for the kitchen to find something to eat.

As Ted passed the guest room he heard sobbing. He knocked on the door. "Aunt Cheryl? Are you alright?"

She replied, "No, I'm not alright. My husband's cheating on me and I left him and when I needed a shoulder to cry on, you abandoned me. So, no, I'm not fucking alright."

Ted opened the door and entered the dark guest room. The light from the hallway illuminated the figure of his aunt lying in bed in the fetal position. He approached the bed and touched Cheryl's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Aunt Cheryl. I shoulda stayed but I couldn't help myself."

"Hold me, Teddy Bear. I'm cold. I feel so alone."

Ted sat on the bed next to her. He put his arms around her. She didn't feel cold at all. She felt warm and soft. His aunt kissed his cheek. "Am I so old and repulsive that Jimmy would want to cheat on me?"

Aunt Cheryl was only a year younger than Ted's mother. They looked so much alike that they were sometimes mistaken for twins. "You're a beautiful and very sexy woman, Aunt Cheryl. I don't know why he would ever cheat on you."

"Oh Teddy Bear, you're just saying that to make me feel good." She cuddled up close to him. Ted could feel her firm breasts through the thin nightie she was wearing. He was getting hard.

Cheryl could feel his growing erection pressing against her. "What do we have here, Teddy Bear?"

Ted tried to push away but Cheryl held him tight and then reached down and touched his cock. "Teddy, I think you really do find me attractive." She kissed him. Her tongue slid into his mouth. Without thinking he responded with his own tongue. Then he pulled back.

"Oh God, stop! You're my aunt." But she didn't stop. She slipped his cock out of his shorts and into her mouth. Ted couldn't help himself. He pulled off his tee shirt. He grabbed Cheryl by the shoulders and lifted her to a sitting position so he could slide her nightie over her heard. He held her close feeling her small but firm breasts against his chest. Cheryl pushed away and lay back with her legs apart. Ted spread her legs further and put his mouth on her wet pussy. His tongue moved up until it found her clit. He began to lick. Cheryl grabbed fist fulls of the sheet and cried out. Ted slid his tongue up over her pussy. He licked up over her stomach and continued up to her breasts. He suckled one and then the other before proceeding first to her neck and then her lips. They kissed hungrily.

As Ted started to enter her, Cheryl placed her hand on his chest. "I like to be on top," she explained. Ted rolled over and Cheryl mounted him. He squeezed her breasts as she moved up and down and then back and forth, rubbing her pussy against his crotch. As she moved faster Ted could see that she was ready to cum but as turned on as he was he was afraid couldn't. He was sure Beth had drained him dry. But then that familiar tingling began in his balls and as Cheryl began to climax that sensation reached his cock which began to throb. Cheryl emitted a full throated shriek as she convulsed in pleasure and Ted simultaneously squirted what little semen he had left into her.

12