All Comments on 'Lust for Older Women'

by seniorserver

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DarToonDarToon5 months ago

Very nice trip to a dreamland. Thanks for sharing!

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

Love it, really good story for your first. More please.

redlion75redlion755 months ago

1 cuts him off because he has to study.

The other 2 cut him off to get back with douche husbands.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Four stars. 1) Develop / work on the fetish with feet {too vague of an intro, and don't deny it exists}, quite a bit more. 2) GET RID OF -- COMPLETELY, the shaved pussy on a mom. That never works well in mom stories {moms are 40 or older- most of the time and they are not 19-year-old teens at the beach in a bikini}. Moms are always HAIRY usually full or mildly trimmed BUSHES like most aunts are. Otherwise, you have a pretty good work of fiction here with the potential for several more chapters.

TarissaTarissa5 months ago

It was maybe a 3/5 till you just skipped over the threesome with the mother/aunt and then gave us that completely awful ending.1/5

Ben_JaxBen_Jax5 months ago

Fun story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was good but sputtered out in the end. And how did Clark turn into Schwartz?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The action until the end was hot, but the ending of this was a complete fuck-up. The mother just comes across as a money grabber. She has the one person who loves her unconditionally but rejects him. Beth just came across as a whore who just wanted sex and this didn't seem that way from her feelings for him. The aunt finally finds someone who loves her but wants to get back with her cheating husband. I felt this story could have been great as MC struggles to balance all the love interests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous