Lust for Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really needed that, Teddy. It was so wrong, and so dirty, and so hot." And then she began to giggle and said, "Does your mother know you're a fucking machine?"

Ted blushed and groaned. "I'm only kidding, Ted. Please stay here and hold me. I need you arms around me."

They held each other and fell into a deep sleep.

Ted awoke the next morning alone. The sheets were tangled around him and were still damp from their combined juices. He got up, found his crumpled tee shirt and shorts and retreated to his room where he pulled on a pair of sweats. He went down stairs and entered the kitchen to find his aunt sitting at the table sipping a cup of coffee. She was wearing only a short bathrobe with her long toned legs exposed.

"Do you drink coffee Ted? I made enough for both of us," she said and nodded toward the pot on the counter. He filled his cup and sat across from her.

"I really had a good time last night, Teddy Bear. I guess I shouldn't call you that any longer. You're all grown up and quiet the lover." As he smiled at her, he felt her place a foot between his legs. She began to wiggle her toes.

Ted got up and came around the table to stand next to her. He said, "Jeez Aunt Cheryl you're insatiable."

She stood and they embraced. She kissed him hungrily. Her hand reached into his sweats. He was already hard. He grabbed her shoulders and held her close. She pushed her crotch up against him and moved her hips in small circles. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist. He pushed her panties to the side and slipped his cock out of his sweats, stuck it into her pussy and they did it standing up.

After they finished, Cheryl went up stairs to shower and unpack. Ted sat at the kitchen table in a kind of daze. He couldn't believe his luck: fucking two beautiful sexy older women at the same time. He'd had girls his own age before but they were just girls. Beth and Cheryl were mature women and they responded with a passion he'd never experienced before. As he finished a bowl of cereal, his phone pinged. It was Beth and she wanted him again. He wasn't sure if he was capable of satisfying her but he was sure going to try. He climbed the stairs to his room to dress. As he passed the guest room he told his aunt that he was going out but would be back for dinner. She looked disappointed and gave him a look that let him know she would like to screw again. It was hard to resist but he lied that he had an exam he couldn't miss.

As Ted pulled into Beth's driveway, She was standing in her open front door waiting for him. As soon as he entered her house, Beth was all over him. They embraced, kissed, and fumbled to get out of their clothes. He took her right there on the floor in the hall. Later they did it again on her bed. Ted wasn't sure he had enough energy to get back home.

As Ted arrived home with a hot pizza. He called out to Cheryl and told her he had pizza and hoped she liked pepperoni. She could only giggle. She told him to put the pizza in the oven and bring his "pepperoni" up to her room. She lay on the bed, her short nightie barely covering her shaved pussy. She was more than ready but Ted wasn't sure he could perform.

Cheryl spread her legs. Ted used his mouth to satisfy her. Later after eating the pizza and having a little wine, Cheryl led him back to the guest room. They brought along the half empty bottle of wine. As they kissed and touched each other Ted found that he was indeed able to achieve an erection. Cheryl poured a little wine on her pussy. Ted eagerly lapped it up. She put a finger just above her clit, "Put your tongue here," she commanded. He licked making small circles with his tongue. She mad soft moaning sounds. Her fists beat on his shoulders, lightly at first but faster and harder as the sensation and tension built between her legs. Before she could cum on his tongue, Ted pulled back. He entered her and fucked her as hard as he could until she came and was surprised to find that he could cum too.

Ted finally staggered back to his room on wobbly legs and fell into a deep dreamless sleep. The next morning he awoke with a hard on and called out to his aunt. He didn't get an answer. He padded downstairs to kitchen for coffee. There was note from Cheryl saying she'd gone shopping and would be back to make him a gourmet dinner to thank him for his "service."

As Ted sat at the table, his mind totally blank, his phone pinged. It was a text from Beth, horny again. He texted back that he needed a rain check because he had to study for finals. Beth was not happy and let him know in a series vulgar expletive filled texts. Ted decided that it was best to not text back and hope that she'd cool off. He really did have to study but more importantly he wanted to save himself so he could please his aunt.

By the time Cheryl came back with groceries, Ted was more than ready. They did it in the hallway, the bags of groceries scattered about. Later as Cheryl stood by the stove cooking dinner, Ted lifted her to the counter. It was the perfect height. Cheryl placed her legs over his shoulders so he could lick her pussy and as she was about to cum, he stood and pushed into her. By now they were so in rhythm sexually, they came almost simultaneously. After dinner they showered together, their hands and fingers exploring. Ted took her from behind as the warm water flowed over their bodies.

The next morning Ted got a text from Beth, "Now or never." He begged off again. She didn't reply. Cheryl had gone shopping, so he spent the day actually studying. When she got back, they spent the rest of the evening touching, kissing, and fucking.

Ted had his last exam on Friday. When he got back home he was surprised to see his mother and Cheryl sitting together in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Mom! Why are you back so soon? You were supposed to be gone another week. Where's Ralph?"

"I left the son of a bitch in Vegas. He was gambling away our savings, flirting with the cocktail waitresses and drinking too much. When I tried to get him to stop, he got verbally abusive, so I told him I was leaving and flew home. When he comes to his senses, or runs out of money, he'll drive back by himself."

Ted smirked and said, "I know I shouldn't say it but, I told you so."

His mother sobbed, "I don't need that right now, Ted. I hoped you'd be more supportive."

Ted went to her and put his arms around her. Cheryl got up and came over to them and the three of them hugged trying to console her. They spent the rest of the day trying to decide whether his step father, Ralph, or his Uncle Jimmy were the bigger asshole.

That night Ted lay on his bed in the dark. He didn't dare go visit Cheryl in the guest room because it was next to the master bedroom and he was afraid his mother would hear them fucking. Cheryl could be loud and the last thing he wanted was for his mother to find out he was screwing her sister.

There was a soft knock on Ted's door. It opened and he could see Cheryl silhouetted by the light in the hallway. "I hoped you'd come. I was afraid to come to your room," he said.

"What?" It was his mother's voice. Ted reached over and turned on his bedside lamp. His mother entered his room. He saw she was wearing the short white silk nightie of his fantasies. With a lopsided smile on her face, she asked, "Who were you expecting, Ted?"

"Ah, no one, mom. I musta been dreaming."

His mother stood by his bed. Looking down at him she said, "Ted, I've always been able to tell when you're lying. Are you and Cheryl fooling around? I love her, but she's always been a kind of a slut."

Ted was visibly uncomfortable, "Mom, she's my aunt. Why would you think I'd have sex with her?"

"I saw the way you looked at her and the way she looked at you earlier. I thought something was going on. Now scoot over, I'm cold. Let me get under the covers."

Ted was shaking but he lifted the covers and his mother slipped into bed next to him. Her nightie rose up over her thighs and Ted was disappointed to see she was wearing panties but her bare leg touching his turned him on. He shifted to be closer to her feeling almost burned by her hot body. He was carefully trying to hide his hardening cock.

She seemed to take great pleasure in teasing him about what she thought he was doing with Cheryl. Ted perspired in discomfort but at the same time was aroused by how close his mother was. She turned toward him, kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Tell me the truth Teddy, are you fucking Cheryl?" It was the first time he'd ever heard his mother use the "F" word and it got him even more turned on.

Ted tried to turn away but his mother pulled him back toward her, her smooth warm leg against him was driving him crazy. His cock was so hard he was afraid she couldn't help but notice.

She did notice. She lifted the sheet and looked down at the tent his cock made in his shorts. "Are you that turned on that you're getting an erection just thinking about Cheryl?"

"Mom, you're making me uncomfortable. Please stop and please leave before something happens."

"You want me to leave so you can be with Cheryl. Admit it!" she demanded.

"Mom, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm afraid I'll do something to you that we'll both regret."

His mother put her hand on his chest. She ran it slowly down his stomach and gently touched cock. "What would you do to me, Teddy? Tell me!"

"Mom," he groaned but he slid his hand under her nightie. He felt her tits. He half rolled over so he could look into her blue eyes. He kissed her open mouth. She kissed him back, their tongues danced together. She gasped. He reached down into her panties and ran his hand between her legs. Her pussy was trimmed, not shaved as he'd imagined. He liked the feel of the short soft hair between her legs. He hooked his fingers into the crotch of her panties and pulled them down over her knees. She kicked them off and spread her legs. He stuck his middle finger deep inside her. She groaned again. He inserted a second finger. His mother raised her hips. She was wet and slippery. He wanted to stick his whole hand in her but thought that might too much. Another time, maybe. In a frenzy she ripped at his tee shirt. He half rose and pulled it off. She first kissed his chest then pushed his shorts down freeing his cock. She pushed his hand from between her legs and bent down and took him in her mouth. She began to suck and he came. She lifted her head and swallowed. She smiled and wiped her lips with her hand and said, "Not a drop was wasted."

His mother lay back on the bed with her eyes shut, breathing deeply. Ted rested on one elbow and gazed at her beautiful body. Her skin was so pale and smooth. He traced his hand over her breasts. They were small but perky and her pink nipples were so firm. He ran his hand down over the slight bulge of her stomach to her strong thighs. His fingers gently stroked the soft hair between her legs. Ted was getting hard again. He pushed her legs wider apart and started to roll over onto her. His mother held him back with one hand and grabbed a pillow with other. She lifted her hips and pushed the pillow under her ample ass.

"Now, baby," she said and her eyes grow wide as he inserted his cock. She moaned and made little gasping sounds as Ted began to slowly thrust against her. "Oh. Oh. Oh." with every stroke. As Ted moved faster and faster, his mother wrapped her legs around him and cried out. As if that were a signal, Ted exploded into her.

She continued to move her hips up and down for a few more moments. He shifted his weight to his elbows but didn't pull out. A huge wet spot spread under them. They moved over to avoid it. Ted's cock slowly went limp and slipped out of her pussy. Ted rolled off his mother and lay by her side still breathing heavily. She reached over to the night stand, grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped between her legs.

His mother smiled at him and said, "Teddy, you made me squirt." He reached down and put his fingers between her legs dipping them into the slippery juices that remained. He licked his fingers. He wasn't sure what squirting was but he wanted a taste.

They heard Cheryl's voice from the open bedroom door. "Got room for one more?"

They were both startled and raised their heads to see Cheryl standing in the doorway, one hand between her legs, the other with her fingers in her mouth.

Cheryl walked across the room and stood by the bed. "I want to play too," she said in a little girl voice.

Cheryl and his mother both began to laugh. Ted didn't know what to do.

"Come on, Barb," Cheryl said to his mother. "It'll be like that time back in high school when we had a three way with that Baxter boy.

Barb looked at her son. "What do you think, Ted? Are you up for it?" The three of them laughed. Ted reached out and took Cheryl's hand and pulled her to the bed. Unlike Barb and Cheryl, Ted had never had a three way. He would never forget this one. It was a blur of mouths and tongues and pussies. At one point Cheryl sat on his face as his mother sat on his cock. Ted would later describe the experience as "epic."

The next day it all turned to shit. He awoke at noon alone in his bed. His room reeked of the musky odor of sex. He felt sticky but needed coffee more than a shower. He put on a pair of jeans and padded down to the kitchen where he saw his mother sitting at the table. She was talking on the phone. He heard her say, "OK, I'll fly out tonight."

"Morning, Mom. What's that all about?" he asked.

"That was Ralph. He's won a butt load of money at black jack in Vegas. He's asked me to forgive him and wants me to join him to celebrate. I'm taking the first flight out I can get."

"No, mom, he's poison. Stay here with me. After last night, I thought we really had something. I'll take care of you better than he ever could."

"No Teddy, last night was a terrible mistake. You must never mention it again. It didn't happen. If Ralph ever found out, he'd kill us both."

Ted was completely deflated. "Mom, please! We don't need him. What we had last night was special. Please don't go!"

"Ted, I'm going and that's the end of it. You and Cheryl can stay here and fuck your brains out for the next week if you want but it's probably best that you both be out of here when Ralph and I get back."

Cheryl came through the front door and said, "Jimmy's outside. He's come to take me home. He's promised to be faithful and I'm going to give him another chance. Teddy, promise me you'll keep what we had a secrete. Your Uncle Jimmy can never find out." She put her arms around Ted and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll never forget what we did the last few days." and then she whispered in his ear, "I'll really meant it, Ted. You are a magnificent fucking machine." She kissed him again but this time it was a long lingering kiss on the lips.

Ted just shook his head. He felt dizzy. What was happening. He'd had so much sex he'd become addicted. Now it was all over.

Cheryl said to her sister, "Barb, come help me pack. Hurry. Jimmy can get so impatient. I don't want to keep him waiting."

The sisters left the kitchen. Ted just sat there in a daze. In what seemed like only a few minutes, Cheryl was out the door with her suitcases to reunite with her dick of a husband. Ted went upstairs looking for his mother.

She was in her bedroom packing for her flight to Vegas. She bent over a suitcase wearing only a bra and panties. When she noticed Ted watching her, she said, "Ted, I'll need you to take me to the airport."

Ted came up behind her. He took her by the shoulders and spun her around to face him. He held her close and kissed her. She didn't kiss him back. She tried to push him away but he held her tight. "Don't go mom!"

"Let me go!" But he pushed her back on the bed and ripped her panties off. She tried to roll off the bed but he was too strong. "Ted, stop. I'm your mother."

"And you're a whore," Ted shouted. "This whole family is perverted. You, your sister and especially me." He pushed his knee between her legs to force them apart. It wasn't necessary. His mother reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She spread her legs and pulled him to her.

"You want to fuck me, Ted? Go ahead. Fuck me. I am a whore and I want my own son to fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm a terrible mother. Punish me."

Ted put a hand around her neck. He squeezed. At first his mother grabbed his wrist and tried to pull his hand away. She grimaced and squeezed her eyes shut. "Hurt me Teddy," she screamed. "Hurt me. I deserve it."

Ted grabbed her tits and squeezed. They were so soft and smooth. He wanted to hurt her. He unzipped and pulled out his cock. His mother lifted her hips to receive him. He plunged his cock deep into her pussy. She was dry and tight and at first and it went in hard. He knew he was hurting her but soon he could feel her getting wet. In and out. Faster and harder. And she moved with him meeting his every stroke. It was angry sex for both of them and it was very, very good. They finished together, she with a scream and he with a groan.

"Happy now?" she asked. He could only nod. "Now get off me," she demanded. She pushed him away. "Get out of my room and be out of this house by the time Ralph and I get back. I mean it, Teddy. I love you dearly, but this was wrong. I was feeling alone and vulnerable and I used you. It's over now. Pretend it didn't happen. And it can't happen again. And if you're around, you'll be tempted, and I'll be tempted so you have to go."

Resigned, Ted hung his head and he walked to his bedroom. He lay on his bed trying to make sense of what had happened over the past few days. He'd never been happier and now it was all over. He heard his mother call out, "Good bye, Ted. I'm going. I'm taking an Uber. Call me when you get settled."

Ted was severely depressed. He momentarily brightened and texted Beth. Maybe he could rekindle it with her. His text didn't go through. He tried to call but she had blocked him. He lay for a long time staring at the ceiling and eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

Ted was still depressed in the morning. He stood by his bedroom window staring idly out at his neighbor's pool. The pool belonged to a new neighbor, Ms Clark, divorced, with a teen-aged son. She had a pretty face but dressed in a frumpy way: baggy jeans, oversized sweats. She was friendly enough but he didn't find her at all attractive. And then she walked out of her back door dressed only in a skimpy bikini. She was magnificent, long and lean, large breasts, strong thighs, and a tight little ass. What a gorgeous body. She stood by the pool for a moment, stretched and sat on a chaise lounge. She lay back, unhooked the top of her bikini and began to rub lotion on her ample breasts.

Ted was turned on. He quickly grabbed a pair of trunks, put them on and practically ran down the stairs. "Things are looking up," he thought. "Time for a swim."

Ted stood by the four foot high chain link fence that surrounded the Clark's pool. He called out, "Hi neighbor."

Ms Clark glanced his way. She made no attempt to cover her breasts. "Hi Ted. Want to go for a swim?"

Ted placed a hand on top of the fence and leaped over into the Schwartz's yard. She clapped. "Very impressive, Ted. I didn't know you were so athletic. Go ahead. Jump in."

"Maybe later," he said. "I thought you might like me to help you with your suntan lotion."

She laughed, "You're such a good neighbor, Ted. OK, come on over here."

"Yes," Ted thought to himself. "Things are certainly looking up."

12