All Comments on 'Lust for the Bust Pt. 01'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really loved how this story has begun. I like this kind of stories with buxom women. I also like that your English is easy to understand for a non native English speaker. I also like that there is a bitch girlfriend that is dumped because of her cheating and nastiness. I'd love to see her coming back repentant and begging for pardon....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for more!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 3 years ago

Really looking forward to the next installment and the protagonist's time with Kelly. Part of me wishes that Cheryl had a delayed puberty or something that would grow her breasts like her mom's and sister's, but with her cheating behavior I'm not sure if that would lead to a reconciliation with Pete.

As a measurement junkie, I'm glad to learn just how big Chelsea is (and the possibility that Kelly may be even bigger). Unless there are other family members, I'm not sure how far this story can go plot-wise but this was a great first chapter.

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to read more! That was hot! And the mom is a double P?? I can't even begin to imagine Kelly's size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to what is to come

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. Great job writing. Please continue with part 2!

menziesmenziesalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous, looking forward to more

giogustogiogustoalmost 3 years ago

I hate an author who writes any shit just for writing, if you want to write a story, be more realistic, what the fuck man in the main character you are, 25 years old and looks like a 14 year old teenager, there's no context for his story, autot who writes this makes me angry

LostSoulzLostSoulzalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your feedback and ideas.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

I liked it. Recognized your style when I saw the 'pleasure tears' but I liked the story.

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 3 years ago

The story would rock if his mom is stacked also...front and back but I guess you can't have everything heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I once made a guy come in 20 seconds from fucking my tits. Although they're much bigger, firmer and heavier now than they were then." Hmm, I wonder if she or/and Kelly are still growing? Would be nice fo see... but in any case this is one of the best new stories as of late and I can't wait for the next chapter.

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitalmost 3 years ago

"The fantasy I didn't know I needed."

I like that because I've experienced the same thing with a woman who had big tits. It can really change you.

ArseniqueArseniquealmost 3 years ago

Excellent. A continuation would be appreciated.

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaalmost 3 years ago

This was really good so far. I'm really hoping that Cheryl gets her redemption. Eventually out shining her mother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. Clearly well thought out. I can't wait for the next instalment. Also can't wait for Cheryl to get dumped. She is a believable villain and her comeuppance will be very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need part two

crazytom72crazytom72over 2 years ago

OMG!!! I need moooore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

The aftermath

The date with Kelly

The second round with Mom

More Kelly! More Chelsea!

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 2 years ago

Very interesting story....thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to soon reading part 2, then part 3, part 4, etc.

And while extremely rare...women who are O, P, and Q cup do exist...just very rare. I have met several over my life. And that Chelsea has had sex with other men after she married...that is understandable if her husband is repulsed by her figure...which makes me wonder why she married him in the first place.

And has a man who has, over the decades, had sex with many women who were related to each other...mothers, daughter, sisters, cousins, aunts, even grandmothers and granddaughters. Women can be in lust and enamored with a man because they are curious and "in heat" over an extremely, off the charts, colossal endowment too.

But in your story...I think that Chelsea has a lot more experience than she let on at first, and that she has seen cocks a lot bigger than Peters...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sexy, cuz i'm a breast man too. However, if the breasts of a woman are so big they sit in her lap, and she looks up to see me in the eyes when standing? That means when she embraces me, her breasts hanging on her hips, they push into my loin. Not into my chest and 'even' into (the top of) my abdomen. A bit into the BOTTOM of my abdomen if she's on her toes or wearing 4" heels. Many (boob) writers make this same mistake, time and again, and i can't understand why, for life of me. It's unrealistic and so obvious! That's my only critical note though, and it applies to many writers, not just you. Tx 4 the stories!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

This protagonist too lame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars good story well told. Chelsey became chelsea but the only mistake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Unrealistic

Mommy with 36 PP breasts and a 25 yr old with a 9 inch cock. Pure clichè.

No fluidity especially as Chelsey goes to Chelsea far too many times.

36 EE and an 8 inch cock maybe but this is writing for the sake of it and there are some morons lapping it up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Eleven out of ten! About the best big tits content which I have ever read.

laughdruidlaughdruid5 months ago

I enjoyed your story even though Pete sounds like a 12 year old. You should get a proof reader who can black out all of the ' I yelled ' it does not sound mature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES