Lust for the Bust Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy meets his girlfriend's massively stacked family.
8.7k words
4.62
110.6k
275

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,242 Followers

"Come on Pete, we're going to be late!" my girlfriend, Cheryl of 5 months shouted up the stairs.

"Sorry, just trying to find my charger!" I shouted back. "Found it!" I grabbed my charger, shot down the stairs and loaded our bags into my car.

Cheryl and I were on a road trip and I was finally going to meet her parents. They lived about 3 hours outside of town in a farmhouse, or as Cheryl referred to it as a barn. She could be quite mean about her family sometimes and never spoke much about them, which I thought was strange. Other than that, Cheryl was a good person and I had a great relationship with her...or so I thought.

Still, I was happy to take a long weekend to the country and hopefully her folks were pleasant. At 25 years old, I was mature for my age and wanted to make a good impression on them. Cheryl was 2 years younger.

"So, tell me a bit more about your family?" I asked while packing the last of the bags into the car.

"Hmmf, not much to tell." She snorted.

It was strange that Cheryl was being so grumpy, ever since she said we were going up to meet them. I didn't know why, but I played it off knowing that parents can be incredibly difficult especially when staying under their roof.

"Well there must be something good about them or something to know, I mean what must I talk to them about? Surely, they have hobbies or interests?"

"Um...look, it's my dad, my mom and my sister." She said aggressively. "My sister is 2 years older than me; she is also coming to visit from out of town and my parents are normal. Now I'm tired, I'm going to nap so don't wake me up! And drive properly!" she said rather aggressively as I got into the car and started the ignition. I pulled out of the driveway.

Wow, I thought. Touchy subject. Well anyway, I didn't want any drama so I didn't push it further. Luckily, I had packed a few chocolates for the journey so I planned to sneakily eat a few while she napped. Cheryl didn't approve of junk food.

Driving on the highway was always a great feeling. Freedom, your own music, junk food and fresh air. Unfortunately, I had none of those when she awoke. Cheryl sniggered at my choice of music, and often skipped songs, insisted on running the air conditioner the whole way and was a health freak, so stopping for burgers along the way was out of the question. I was offered a fruit roll up thing. YUCK!

The drive was relatively uneventful and luckily Cheryl stayed asleep for a lot of the journey. The GPS directed me to their home and I stopped outside the gate. I rang the buzzer and shortly after a man answered and let us in. I drove down the small gravel road. This place was far from a barn! It was a huge, beautiful farm house, with green grassy hills, herb garden, a large pool and what looked like a modern type farmhouse. Cheryl awoke as I drove down the gravel path.

"We're here," I said chirpily.

"Sigh. Yep!" she replied.

I decided to ignore her weird behaviour as I had to focus on meeting her family for the first time. My heart was thumping and I was nervous. Her parents cheerfully walked towards us and her dad directed me to park behind his car. Somehow seeing their friendly, smiling faces made me feel a bit more at ease.

I parked the car easily and we opened our doors.

"Hi mom and dad." said Cheryl unenthusiastically.

"Hi Darling!" said her mom.

"Hey Munchkin!" said her dad.

They embraced each other and I stuck out my hand to her dad. "Hello, I'm Peter!" I said more confidently than I thought.

"Hi Pete, Marvin! Nice to meet you!" He stuck out his hand too and shook firmly.

"Long drive?" he asked.

"No not too bad, thanks. I had your daughter for great company." I lied.

He politely laughed. I turned my attention to her mom. I stuck out my hand.

"Don't be ridiculous!" she said smiling. "Come in for a hug! I'm Chelsey."

I wasn't expecting a hug on the first meeting. While Cheryl was tall and thin, her mom was much shorter. As she hugged me, I felt two giant breasts press against my chest. My heart skipped a few beats as I felt the warm softness of her bust envelop me. I just thought she was overweight!

"Hi...Chelsey, I'm...I'm, sorry... I'm Peter." I finally blurted out.

Chelsey smiled at me and said; "Come on in then, Marvin will help you with the bags."

She led her daughter in and Marvin and I carried the bags. "What's in these bags, bricks?" joked Marvin.

"Haha, yeah probably!" I nervously replied. I was still stunned by the enormity of Chelsey's breasts. Cheryl had much smaller breasts. Beautiful C cups, but I had never seen, nor felt such humongous breasts in my life, anywhere.

Marvin helped me bring the bags to Cheryl's old room. On the way we passed a cozy lounge filled with large comfortable couches and a big TV. The house was bright, sunny and clean. We arrived in the room and Cheryl was smoking on the patio of her room.

"You still haven't quit?" Marvin asked his daughter.

"No Dad, I told you, I have a stressful job!" she said defensively.

"Well, you're not working now, are you"? Marvin replied.

At that comment, Cheryl gave a look that sent chills up both our spines and he dropped the topic.

"I'll leave you to it, Pete!" he said as he gave me a supportive smile and left.

"I'm going outside to smoke." Said Cheryl and left to do so.

I unpacked the bags into the spacious cupboards, sat on the bed and had a look around the room. I decided to take a shower and freshen up.

While I was busy showering, I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Uh...I'm in here." I said.

"Sorry, it's Chelsey, just making sure you have enough towels?"

Shit, I thought, I forgot to take a towel and there wasn't one hanging up in the bathroom.

"I forgot to take a towel!" I said through the closed door.

"I know!" chuckled Chelsey. "I left them on the bed but you must not have seen them? I can come in and leave them on the bath if you'd like? Then you won't have to drip water in your room?"

What the hell? I was busy showering and I was behind a clear glass pane. She would have seen me, I thought.

"That's ok Chelsey, you...you can leave them just outside the door." I responded.

"Are you sure? I won't peek!"

"Yes absolutely, thanks!"

I continued showering thinking how strange of her, my girlfriend's mom, perhaps my future mother-in-law wanting to bring me towels while I was in the shower. I finished up my shower, opened the door, took a towel and dried myself. Cheryl still wasn't back and that was strange. I took a walk on the balcony in my towel and eventually spotted her by herself at the bottom of the garden on her phone and still smoking.

"Nice abs!" I heard a voice and looked to my right. It was Chelsey on her balcony, having a glass of wine. She was wearing an abnormally small dress that displayed over a foot of cleavage. I almost tripped over myself it was so revealing. She crossed her smooth shapely legs, took a sip of wine and smiled at me. Her breasts sat huge, and heavy in her lap. I noticed they were wider than her slim, but thick body.

"Th...thanks!" I stuttered.

"Cheryl's a lucky girl!"

"Sorry?"

"I said Cheryl's been after my pearls." She smiled back at me.

"Oh...I see." Did I mishear her or did she say Cheryl was lucky to be with me?

I struggled to keep my eyes with hers. I desperately wanted to look at her breasts. I had to go; this was all too much. I couldn't perve over my girlfriend's mom. This was wrong.

"Well see you, I'm going to change!" I said as I turned around sporting a semi hardon. I hope she didn't notice.

I changed and exited the room where the delicious smell of a roast greeted me. It made me forget about what had just happened with Chelsey.

Marvin was watching TV and Chelsey was in the kitchen. I noticed she had changed into something a lot more conservative. A light jersey that stretched those mammoth firm looking breasts. They basically took up her whole body.

"Can I help with anything?" I asked.

"Absolutely, thanks Peter. Just need the cutlery put out please."

"Sure. You can call me Pete." I smiled at Chelsey.

"Sure thing Pete!" she smiled back, a little too sultrily. I definitely didn't imagine it.

After I finished laying the table, Marvin got up to carve the meat. It smelt great.

Cheryl still wasn't back. She had been absent pretty much since we arrived. Marvin looked up at me. "Pete, do you want to find Cheryl, we're about to eat?"

"OK, I saw her at the bottom of the garden, I'll go call her."

I walked into the large garden. It was getting dark so I had to squint as I walked down towards where I saw her earlier. I heard laughter not too far from where I was. I listened closely.

"...of course I want to see you, but I have to be carefu...Pete! What are you doing here?"

Then she abruptly hung up her phone.

"Uh, who were you talking to?"

"Nobody! Why?" she replied looking a bit nervous.

"Well you were talking to someone. I heard and saw you..."

"It was just an old school friend, um...Mandy! She asked me out for a catch up and coffee."

"Ok, well it's time for dinner. Your dad's carving." I was still suspicious. I didn't like how she was responding to me. She seemed nervous.

"Let's go together darling!" she said as she took my arm, cuddled close and we walked back to the house together. It was a hot evening, but for once I didn't mind as finally, she seemed more relaxed and she cuddled up to me as we walked to the house.

Chelsey put out an amazing spread of food and drinks to welcome us. We sat down to eat.

"Where's Kelly?" asked Cheryl.

Of course, I thought. Cheryl's sister who I had not met yet wasn't there.

"We just got a call from her; she was running late at work and she's going to come tomorrow instead of driving through the night." Replied Marvin.

"Alright then...let's eat!" said Cheryl. We all tucked into the delicious meal.

After supper, I helped clear up the plates. Cheryl had turned back into her usual self and started speaking badly about her sister Kelly. I was starting to grow tiresome of these crazy mood swings. Honestly, the more Cheryl spoke about her sister, the more interesting and different from Cheryl she sounded. I almost couldn't wait to meet her.

We went to bed that night but my mind was racing, thinking about Chelsey, her enormous boobs, the weird shower incident and Kelly. I was crazy horny, so I turned over to Cheryl, but she just batted me away.

"I'm tired, not now!" she said.

I rolled back over and lay awake. The room was quiet and after a few minutes I could hear Cheryl's heavy but soft breathing, knowing she was deep asleep. I tossed and turned but couldn't sleep. I decided to go to the kitchen for a glass of water.

I found my way to the kitchen and I got myself a glass and poured some water.

"Can't sleep?" I heard a voice behind me and I literally jumped.

"Gaaah!" I half shouted, remembering people were still asleep. I focused my eyes. It was Chelsey.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." she said giggling.

"It's OK...just...just getting some water, going straight back to bed."

"No, don't need to rush off. I can't sleep either. Why don't you join me for something a bit tastier than water?" she asked.

"Ah, I don't know..."

"Trust me this will help you sleep." she winked.

"Ok what the hell!" I said and we moved into the lounge.

I sat on a comfy couch while Chelsey went to the drinks cabinet and poured us a drink.

"What is it you're pouring?"

"Red wine, but not just any red wine. The best from a local vineyard here. It never fails to put me to sleep during these types of nights, plus it's really enjoyable. I think you'll like it!"

She came back handing me a glass. For the first time I could clearly see what she was wearing. It was a satin type of nightgown that just covered her upper thighs. It looks about 4 sizes too big but then I realized why. It was to cover those gigantic jugs and this nightgown did a terrible job. I was getting excited and a little nervous as I took the glass from her. She sat opposite me. I watched as her beautifully thick, firm thighs bent to sit down. She definitely had an ass on her.

I took a sip. "Mmm, you're right, this is great. I usually don't like red wine but this has such a smooth texture and not too rich. I love it!" I said.

"Told you." she replied.

"When you're right, you're right!"

"So, tell me a bit more about yourself Pete."

"Oh the pressure test!" I laughed. "Girlfriend's mom asking me questions."

We both laughed.

"Oh I don't know, I live and work in..."

"No I don't want to hear about your work, tell me about you!"

"Well, I like fishing, some sports but I don't really watch any sports, ah I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, my parents are divorced..."

"I don't watch sports either, except maybe Netball sometimes." she said. "I used to play Netball until..." She looked down at her massive chest.

"Oh hahaha!" I nervously laughed.

"Don't pretend you haven't noticed these giant things." She laughed.

My heart was racing. Here I was drinking wine with my girlfriend's mom, talking about her breasts. My breathing was shallow and my legs felt weak. I didn't know where to look. Her breasts were wide, full and were bouncing, ready to burst out of her nighty.

"Um...I...I" I stuttered not sure of what to say.

"Oh I'm sorry." she said. "I'm embarrassing you. You've probably never met a woman as open and as forward as me."

"Not quite, um no don't think so." I said. I started to feel beads of sweat drip down my forehead. I took a sip of wine, my hands shaking.

"Or as busty!" she winked. "Tell me, are you a boob guy?"

Just then I heard a noise. "Shit, I better go." I said.

"Nonsense, it's just my husband probably going to the bathroom." She said. "Why don't you stay and let's chat some more." By this stage my hard dick was fully erect and throbbing.

"I...sorry, Mrs...I mean Chelsey, I have to go."

"No stay, I won't bite." She implored.

The noise was getting closer. I took my wine glass and jumped off the couch. I'm not sure why. I wasn't doing anything wrong. I bolted through the one door just as the other door opened. I stayed to listen to see who it was.

I heard a man's voice. Obviously, it was Marvin. "Honey? Are you here? Ah, there you are. Another sleepless night?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. Just finishing this glass of wine and will be in bed soon."

"Who were you talking to?" he asked.

"No one, just sitting here quietly, all alone."

"...Alright, I'll see you soon." He said.

I waited for him to leave and then I quietly crept back to the room, put the wine glass next to my bed and climbed into it. My heart was racing. My head was spinning. Was it the wine or was it the events that just happened? My cock was incredibly hard. Soon though, it seemed the wine was working and I drifted off peacefully to sleep.

The next morning I awoke. Cheryl wasn't in the bed next to me. I noticed the bright sunlight peaking through the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes. It took me a while to remember where I was. Then I thought of last night's events with Chelsey. I started to get hard as I remembered her giant breasts. What was it and why was I infatuated with giant breasts all of a sudden?

I also felt guilty fantasizing about my girlfriend's mom's boobs. It was hard for me to focus on anything but those breasts. I was then broken out of my fantasy by a knock on the door.

It was Marvin. He asked me to help him move some stuff out the spare room as Kelly was going to arrive soon. I got up and assisted him with that.

"Where's Chelsey and Cheryl?" I asked while lifting a heavy box into the cupboard under the stairs.

"They have gone into town to do their nails. Will be back around 12. I think Cheryl didn't want to wake you. Kelly is arriving around 11 today so need to get this room ready."

"I see." As I hefted up the last box and stored it neatly under the stairs.

"Thanks! Whew it's another scorcher of a day and it's only 10am! Definitely will have a swim later I think when everyone gets here."

"No problem. I'm going to get a coffee, want one?"

"No thanks Pete, I grabbed one earlier. I'm off for a snooze before they get back."

"Alright enjoy."

With that we parted ways and I made myself some coffee and sat down outside. It was a piping hot day and the pool looked clear, sparkling and inviting. I sipped my coffee thinking about Chelsey's boobs. I also thought about how withdrawn and angry Cheryl was then all of a sudden, she was fine, then back to her being withdrawn. I needed to talk to her about that, I thought.

Eventually I got up after being too hot and went for a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. Afterwards I sat back down. I wasn't sitting for a few minutes when I saw the gate open and a car drove slowly and parked next to mine and Chelsey's car. It must have been Kelly.

A door opened and a beautiful blonde-haired beauty with incredible legs got out. Her long thick hair hung down past her shoulders to the middle of her back. It was like a golden mane of beauty. She hurried to the passenger door and opened it. I heard a loud thud. I got up and ran quickly to help her.

"Sorry! Bag is too heavy for me!" she said.

"Don't worry, I got it!" I said as I lugged the bag up and carried it to the front entrance where I put it down to wheel it.

"Thanks so much! Oh, my manners, you're Peter, right?"

"Yeah, hey, I am!" I said and stuck out my hand. "You can call me Pete though." It was then I noticed that Kelly took after her mom with monstrous breasts that took up her whole frame. While Chelsea was petite, Kelly was a little thicker but still slim in the right places. I quickly looked away, hoping she would come in for a hug.

"Don't be silly Pete, we don't shake hands in this family." She said as she motioned to come in for a hug.

I was feeling hot already and excited to hug Kelly. What was I thinking? I was becoming obsessed with giant breasts. This is my girlfriend's sister, I thought. I pulled in for a hug and felt enormous squishy and firm breasts press against my chest. I was a fair bit taller than her and the bottoms of her giant breasts pressed into my abdomen. There seemed to emanate a warmth from her giant boobs. It was a few glorious seconds of a boob hug.

She really was stunning. An almost lookalike of her mom. A feeling of guilt washed over me when I realized she was by far prettier in looks and body to Cheryl. No wonder Cheryl is jealous of Kelly.

"Oh and I'm Kelly by the way, but I'm sure you knew that!" she said pretty eyes looking up at me.

"Yes I don't...I mean yes I do!" I corrected myself blushing.

"You're funny!" she said and politely giggled. "You're taller than I thought." She said eyeing me up and down.

"Well I hope that's a good thing?"

"Absolutely in my books!" she replied.

There was an awkward pause. "Let me take this to your room." I said.

"Thanks Pete, I really appreciate it! It's been a long drive. Is anyone here?"

"Just me and your dad, but he's having a snooze. Your mom and sister have gone out to do their nails or something." I said while wheeling her bag to the room.

"Oh, ok, well it's so hot, why don't I get us some drinks." she said.

"I'm OK for now thanks." I replied.

"No problem, I'll get some wine. See you outside!"

I put the bag on the bed. I stood over it for a minute. Fuck those huge tits were enormous, maybe even bigger than Chelsey. I wasn't sure. I could open the bag and peek at a bra. I motioned for the bag and started unzipping it. I listened carefully for any sounds of movement. Nothing. I continued zipping and at that moment, I heard the door open and Cheryl and Chelsey had returned. "Shit!" I said out loud. On one hand I was frustrated but on the other, I was a bit relieved. I didn't know what had gotten into me.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,242 Followers