Lust for the Bust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to go and greet them and saw everyone embracing. Even Marvin had awoken and was hugging his daughter Kelly and exchanging pleasantries.

Kelly was the first to speak. "Well I'm really hot! I need to swim. That drive was hell and my aircon wasn't working."

"Why don't we all swim?" suggested Chelsey.

"Sure!" I said a little to eagerly. Cheryl looked at me suspiciously.

"Right, we're off to change. Meet you back here?" Kelly said.

"No swimming for me, I'm afraid ladies. I have golf with Mark and the other guys from the club, so I'm off!" said Marvin.

"OK dad, see you!" said Kelly cheerfully.

Cheryl and I went to our room to change into our swimming costumes.

"How was time with your mom and nails?" I asked Cheryl as we were changing.

"Shit!" she replied.

"How come?"

"Kelly was always mom's favourite and couldn't stop talking about her...oh and that you are so good looking and a nice guy and blah blah blah."

"Well, what's wrong with that? You have a hunk on your hands!" I joked.

"I'm sure your mom doesn't have favourites."

"She does! Because they went through the same thing during puberty with their enourmous..."

There was a knock at the door.

"Are you guys coming!" Chelsea shouted through the door.

"Sure, almost ready Chelsea." I replied.

Once we were changed into our costumes, I admired my girlfriend with her flat, toned tummy, long trim legs and modest cleavage in her two-piece bikini. We left our room and could already hear splashing in the pool. I was not ready for the sight that greeted me.

In the pool, Chelsea and Kelly, both swimming in one-piece swimsuits and all I saw were gigantic breasts hovered above the water. They floated, bobbed and shook as they playfully splashed each other. I could feel myself getting hard, and so I quickly jumped in the pool to try and hide my erection. Cheryl put our towels on the sun chairs and climbed in slowly.

After we were all in the pool, and me carefully avoiding staring at their gigantic breasts, Kelly suggested we play some pool games.

"Why don't we play two on two PPS." She suggested.

"I've never heard of that game, how does it work?" I asked.

"Easy!" she smiled and bobbed up and down in the water excitedly. "One person climbs on your back and you have to push, pull and shove the other person off the back of the other team. It's a game we made up as kids"

"I'm not playing that!" said Cheryl. "That game is for children."

"Ah, come on!" said Chelsea. "It will be fun, like old times."

"Oh alright then." She conceded.

"Ok you and Pete vs mom and me, sound fair?"

"Sure." Cheryl replied a bit unenthusiastically.

Cheryl climbed on my back and wrapped her legs around my hips. I held her up with my arms underwater.

"Now remember, the bottom person, can't do anything, they just have to hold you steady." said Kelly.

Kelly hopped onto Chelsea's back. Finally, I saw the enormous breasts exposed in the swimsuit. Kelly's breasts were basically wrapped around Chelsea's neck and hung down onto Chelsea's own breasts. The whole site in front of me was so erotic. Four giant breasts, bobbling, jiggling and wet. I had the hardest erection of recent times and found it hard to concentrate.

Cheryl started splashing Kelly and Chelsea and they did the same, finally they grabbed each others arms and were pulling and pushing. It was hard to keep my balance with all the water in my eyes, but I kept Cheryl on my back. There was lots of laughing and joyful shouting from all of us, but eventually, Cheryl pulled Kelly off Chelsea's back. She landed with a loud splash.

"Yes! Got her!" yelled Cheryl.

"Well done honey!" I said.

Kelly resurfaced. "Ah...well done sis! You were always the more athletic of the family."

Cheryl laughed. It was nice to see them playful with each other. "Well, I don't think it's that!" said Cheryl. "It's because you're so top heavy!"

"No fair, I'll prove to you, it's not these big breasts that were my downfall. REMATCH! But this time, it's me and Pete, versus you and mom!"

"Fine!" said Cheryl arrogantly as she made her way to Chelsea. No way, I thought. I can't have these breasts on my back. No, I would be too embarrassed plus my erection had not ceased. I didn't know what do, or say or where to look. Before I knew it, Kelly had straddled my back and I felt these gigantic firm but soft hangers press into my back. Her legs wrapped around my hips. It was very intense.

I felt her boobs crush into my neck as I struggled to keep the heavier sister stable on my back. Her boobs were so big that they squashed against my back, they ballooned up around the sides of my face. I could only see in front of me! Meanwhile, they were splashing, laughing and pulling each other. Chelsea and I locked eyes and couldn't help but laugh as we continued to hold our partners on our backs. Things got quite intense as it was a tough match. Kelly was jumping on me and quite a few times her soft, thick legs curled around me and her feet touched my rock hard erection. It didn't seem to bother her.

After a few more seconds of play fighting Kelly eventually pulled Cheryl off Chelsea's back. "Yay! We won!" she exclaimed happily. "See it's not these giant boobs, I have skill too!"

"Ah fine, you won." said Cheryl playfully! "Well done!"

Kelly meanwhile was taking her time to get off me, pressing her breasts into my back and neck, almost choking me with them as she celebrated. My painful throbbing cock was getting almost too much to bear. Eventually she climbed off me. I was racked with horniness due to these busty, giant titted, stacked wonders. I think I was turning into a boob guy.

"Whew, I'm tired from all that, and feeling a bit cold." Said Cheryl. "I'm going for a lie down."

"You sure darling?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm tired, but I had fun guys."

"Ok, see ye!" I said as she hopped out the pool, grabbed her towel and went inside.

Now what was I going to do. I had this huge erection and couldn't leave the pool and even worse Cheryl took the only towel we brought. "I'm getting out too." Said Kelly. "I still need to unpack."

"Ah, you sure?" asked Chelsea. "Why don't you stay a bit longer, it's still so hot."

"No thanks mom, but I'll see you inside soon." She said as she slowly climbed out the pool. I got a magnificent view of her curvy, big bum and her costume that had been pulled up from the games we had. Her soft round cheeks jiggled as she got out the pool. Her bum stuck out far from her frame. It was so hot. Each cheek was almost perfectly round, huge like a soccer ball. I couldn't believe I was perving over my girlfriend's sister.

"Well I guess it's just you and me then?" said Chelsea as Kelly went inside.

"Yeah." I said rather awkwardly.

"Why don't you get out with me and we can have a drink on the loungers?" she said.

"Um...ah...no thanks, I'm...ah, not thirsty!" I said worried my stuttering had given away why I didn't want to get out the pool. Then with horror, she looked down at my erection. I was going red.

"Oh, I see. I think I know what happened. Look there's nothing to worry about. With all these big boobs floating around, I can see how one would get excited."

I didn't know what to say. "ah...um..." I felt myself turn even more red.

"Look don't be embarrassed. From what I can tell that's a pretty nice sized penis. Sorry, if that's a bit forward."

"Huh? No, it's fine...th...thanks!"

This was reminiscent of our chat earlier that almost got me in trouble. My heart was racing, my legs were shaking.

"So, you never answered the question, although it seems obvious now, you must be a boob guy right?"

I was getting even more excited if that were possible and my heart was racing. We were all alone in the pool. I felt the gentle heat on my skin. I looked at this beautiful woman in front of me talking about her sexy body. Suddenly, I just felt more confident.

"Well I never considered myself one until I...well, how do you say this, I didn't know boobs could get so big." I said.

"Oh yes they do. I've always had big boobs. It's just a pity Marvin doesn't like them. He is always wanting me to get a breast reduction. He thinks they look unnatural, but they are completely natural and home grown...hahaha!"

We both started laughing.

She looked down at them and hefted them up. They were just giant magnificent, globes of flesh that hung to about her hips. One would need four hands just to be able to lift one. They jutted out far from her body, had good bounce and she was displaying more than a foot of cleavage.

"I think I should go Chelsea." I suddenly remembered Cheryl and felt guilty. Guilty because here I was having an inappropriate conversation with her huge breasted mom.

"Why?" she asked. "You know, I don't get to have sex that often..."

"What! Chelsea, I don't know if we should be talking about this? It sounds personal. And Cheryl could be listening." I protested.

She ignored my protests and continued. "Marvin doesn't pay attention to me anymore, he doesn't know how to love my body, how to love me, but you...you do. You appreciate my body, you make me feel sexy, not ugly and deformed. There are many ways to love a woman, but so many more ways to love a woman like me, with gigantic titties. You don't even know!" She smiled wickedly.

Chelsea swam closer to me with a sexy look on face. She really was a beautiful woman with high cheekbones, smooth skin and just perfectly put together. She came up super close to me and whispered in my ear.

"You're right, we don't have the privacy we need. But you see that garden shed at the bottom of the garden?" she motioned to it with her head. I looked around and noticed it.

"Y...yes." I stuttered.

"Well, if you curious to see and hear more, meet me there at 12am tonight." she said sultrily.

And she grabbed my cock and gave it a firm squeeze. I almost came from the buildup and the feeling of her womanly hands on my cock. I gave a gentle moan.

"Ahhhh."

That was that. I had just been felt up by my girlfriend's mom. This must be a dream, or a nightmare. What the hell would I tell Cheryl. I decided not to tell her anything. I was conflicted about whether or not to go. On the one hand I was incredibly horny, I mean Cheryl wasn't having sex with me, it had been about two weeks since we did and I was so confused. I had to go lie down and think.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Marvin arrived with takeout food. I could barely look him or Chelsea in the face. I was feeling like I wasn't really there; I mean with the family. I just couldn't focus and all I could think about were Chelsea's huge breasts and that she wanted to meet me in the garden shed.

Later, after dinner I went for a shower. Cheryl was out in the garden with her phone again.

Kelly stopped me on the way to my room. "Hey...so this is kinda weird and not sure if I should tell you..."

"Tell me what?" I asked nervously.

"Not here, let's go to my room." she said.

I felt anxious and excited at the same time. I followed her into her room and she shut the door.

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"Cheryl is cheating on you!" she blurted out.

"What? No, I think you're mistaken."

"No, listen, I heard her talking to some guy. I later figured out it was Tom by the conversation they were having. I know I shouldn't have eavesdropped. Tom is a guy she used to date, and he's here for the long weekend too. I'm friends with him on social media and saw he was coming here. She loved his status and commented on it."

"Well that's not enough to say she's cheating on me." I said confidently.

"Maybe not, but she left her phone in the kitchen earlier when I went inside after swimming and it was vibrating nonstop. I glanced at the screen and saw this. Look...I talk a picture with my phone."

I looked at her phone. There were tons of inappropriate messages from this guy Tom. There were some inappropriate pet names in the messages, some of the others were referencing their past relationships but the biggest one was a long message from Cheryl saying how she was going to meet him and ride him all night like she did a few weeks ago.

I felt my legs getting weak, my heart beating rapidly. I sat down on the bed. "Fuck!" I shouted. "That BITCH! I mean I'm meeting her family and she chooses this weekend!"

"I know, but I thought you should know." Said Kelly calmly.

"Shit, I don't know what to do...should I confront her?"

"Well I think, if I'm being honest you should wait until the end of the long weekend. A nasty fight like this in front of the parents will make it much worse."

I thought for a moment. "Hmmm, I think you're right. Your parents have been amazing and I wouldn't want to have a personal ugly fight in front of them."

"Yeah, I think wait until you're home."

"I will, thanks Kelly."

I felt overwhelmed, angry and hurt but at the same time calm and surprisingly happy. I mean with her mood swings, her general nastiness, plus her cheating I am better off.

"Would you like a hug?" Kelly said invitingly.

"Y...yeah." I said as she embraced me.

Her mammoth tits enveloped my whole body as I felt them wrap around my body and touch each other on my back. Her gentle soft arms wrapped around me. I was being double hugged. I struggled not to moan from the extreme comfort and horniness I felt. Her breasts enveloped me into her clothed cleavage. We broke the hug.

"Guess you pretty much single then, huh?" she asked.

"Um...yeah, guess I am...YES! I am!" I said confidently. She smiled at me and I could have sworn she licked her lips ever so slightly. "Well, I better go, thanks for letting me know. Makes things a bit clearer."

"No problem, well I'm here if you want to talk anyway."

"Thanks!" I said while motioning for the door.

I opened the door and left. As I walked confidently back, I just felt relieved. Oh shit I thought, Chelsea and the shed tonight. That had slipped my mind. Fuck, maybe now if she comes onto me, it's OK. My hard cock was ready to burst through my pants at just the thought and excitement of what may happen.

I went back to the room. Cheryl wasn't back yet. I could see her in the garden. "Cheating bitch." I said quietly to myself.

The rest of the day was uneventful, well not so much uneventful, more like I was just thinking about meeting Chelsea tonight. I was counting the hours and couldn't wait until midnight. Chelsea was acting quite casual around me, which I thought was weird, until we were cleaning up after supper.

"So..." she whispered quietly to me while packing the dishwasher.

"So..." I said back and smiled.

"We on for tonight? You not going to keep me waiting, are you? I have something that I REALLY think you will like."

"I'll be there." I whispered back.

"Good! Looking forward to it." And then she slapped my bum gently and mouthed the words: nice.

I felt myself blushing and laughing. I was so horny already. This gorgeous giant breasted sex goddess was teasing me.

"I'm off to bed, I have to be up...early tomorrow, I am meeting a few girls for coffee tomorrow." said Cheryl from the dining room.

"You never told me about that?" I questioned.

"Oh...didn't I." she said faking surprise. "Must have slipped my mind. Well, I won't be gone long, like a few hours or so."

"Oh, that's OK, take as long as you need." I replied. Knowing that I was so rid of this bitch didn't bother me in the slightest. Somehow the thought of the meeting tonight brought me immense comfort. I don't know what she planned but fuck, no sex in two weeks will make any man frustrated.

"Why don't you stay for a drink Pete?" asked Kelly.

"Sure Kelly, why not?" I said.

The rest of the family went to bed eventually and myself and Kelly were left alone. We were drinking gin and tonic.

"How you feeling?" she asked.

"Fine...I mean good, like really good."

"I'm so glad to hear that. A good looking guy, well hot guy like you should have no issue finding someone else." What? Did she just call me hot? Yes...Yes she did.

"Haha, thanks Kelly."

"Look, I hate to be forward, but when this weekend is over and seeing as you're single, come meet me for a drink?"

"Geez, you don't waste time do you." I said surprised. "You know we are having a drink now." I said flirtatiously.

"Well, you're a hot guy, seem nice and my folks like you, so there's that out the way."

"Look, I'm just kidding around. You don't have to sell it to me, I would really like that. How's next week Saturday?" I asked.

"I'm free. I'll text you my address. Pick me up at 7pm?"

"Deal. Going to get the rest of my stuff from Cheryl's flat when I get back."

"We can get to know each other a bit more since we are all alone." said Kelly.

"Sure, so where should I start..."

Many hours later, we had been chatting for ages. The conversation flowed so nicely. She was exciting, incredible, beautiful, clever, successful and stacked with the most gorgeous natural, huge breasts. Plus that ass, wow. She was the definition of a thick women. To quote a cliché, she had curves in all the right places.

"Shit, it's almost midnight!" she said.

"What, no ways?" Then I remembered I had a meeting with Chelsey. "I got to go to bed...it's late."

"Of course. Well see you tomorrow handsome!"

We kissed each other goodnight (on the cheek) and went our separate ways. I pretended to go to my room and then made a beeline for the garden. It was just a minute or two after midnight but to my delight I saw the garden shed light on.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." said a woman's voice.

I opened the door slowly as it creaked. I was not ready for the shocking sight in front of me. Chelsea, dressed so elegantly wearing a dress that showed an abundant amount of cleavage greeted me. A tight purple dress that clung to every curve of her thick hips, big bum and giant, astonishing colossal tits.

"Welcome..."

"Wow!" I said out loud. "You look incredible!"

"I knew it, you're definitely a boob guy. Or else why are you here? You, young man have a lust for the bust!"

We both started laughing at her little rhyme. "So why are you here, seriously." she asked.

"I'm intrigued. I have never seen a woman as sexy as you. I wanted to see where this will go."

"I see." she spoke. "I noticed you looking at my body and it felt so electric. Marvin doesn't look at me the way you do. He calls me unnatural, and to tell you the truth, I think he's fucking his flat chested secretary. You make me feel sexy and comfortable for the first time in years. I know you have a girlfriend, my daughter but..."

"Um...about that." I said. And I told her the whole story of Kelly showing me screenshots of Cheryl's phone, Tom and the lies.

"I'm sorry about my daughter. Are you ok?" she asked caringly.

"Yeah, I'm great actually Chelsea."

"Good, well I have something...well two things that could make you feel MUCH better. Come have a seat."

She had put out a blanket, some wine and a few candles. She turned off the light and we sat down. The air was electric. Anything could happen. I poured us some wine and admired her beautiful face by candlelight and of course her breasts. My dick was already hard.

After a while of talking and flirting, she stroked my arm. My heart was racing, my legs were weak. What was going to happen? I just knew I had to see those gigantic breasts. This petite slim and stacked beyond belief woman was a fantasy come true for me. The fantasy I didn't know I needed.

She pulled me closer and started passionately kissing me. Hard and deep, I felt her warm tongue swirl around mine while we moaned in each other's mouths. I pulled her closer to me and felt those breasts press and squash again my chest. They took up her whole body and almost completely enveloped mine as I pulled in even closer to feel her breasts against my body, trembling and jiggling and we continued our deep kiss.