Lust for the Bust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't resist any longer and reached my hand up to cup a breast. It was incredible. Soft, heavy, full and unlike any breasts I had ever felt. These were too big even for just me to handle.

Suddenly she broke the kiss.

"Wait...wait..." she said breathlessly.

"What?" I said a bit worried.

"My bra is killing me! I need to take it off."

She then proceeded to undo her dress and take off her bra. "Ah, much better." I swallowed hard. There in all their glory were her magnificent tits. Teardrop shaped, full, heavy mom tits. With perfectly round and pink areola. Hard deep pink nipples looked like they were throbbing. Her breasts stuck out far from her body and it was impossible that such gigantic breasts could be firm and not hang to her knees. They were magnificent.

She threw her bra on me seductively. I picked it up. Each fresh white cup was about four times the size of my head. I looked at the label. 36 PP.

"Fuck me!" I said astonished.

"With pleasure!" she said as she gently pushed me over on the blanket. I could smell the dusty floor. It smelt a bit damp and woody.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned. "Didn't...know boobs got so huge...incredible!"

"All natural and all for you! Now enough talking. Lie back and relax, you will have these boobs soon enough."

She pulled my pants right off, struggling a bit to get them over my shoes. The struggle was so hot as I watched her breasts sway, bounce and touch the blanket. "Wow, you're big...and thick!"

"9 inches." I said confidently.

And with that she pulled down my boxers and immediately deep throated me to the base of my cock. No one had down that before. She bobbed her head slowly, then increased her pace. Her hot mouth travelled over my throbbing cock. It was so good.

"Ahhhhh...Chelsea...so good!" I yelled.

"Shhh!"

"Sorry...ahhh!"

She continued sucking my cock like her life depended on it. Her soft lips sealed around my shaft, cushioning it. Her mouth got tighter as she slowed down feeling every inch of my cock with her hot wet mouth. Slowly she brought her head up, circled her tongue around the head, then dropped down slowly throating my cock right down again to the base. Then looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. Then dropped her head slowly while maintaining eye contact. Her cute nose rubbed up against my groin. I didn't know how much longer I could take this immense pleasure.

She started moaning around my cock, causing gentle vibrations around it. Pleasure tears filled my eyes as I moaned and shook as I felt my orgasm approach. "I can't last much longer!" I loudly whispered.

"Not yet, I want your come on my tits!" she moaned.

She reluctantly let go of my cock with a loud pop. "Come here, you're going to love this next bit."

She lay down on the blanket and moved some candles away as she did. "I once made a guy come in 20 seconds from fucking my tits. Although they're much bigger, firmer and heavier now than they were then."

I was so excited, I had never had a titfuck before. I had heard of it but never tried it. I straddled her slim waist, my knees on either side. "You're going to have to lift them with your arms, they are too heavy to lift just with your hands."

I hefted up her giant mammeries with my arms, scooping the firm heavy natural flesh of her PP cup tits. As I brought them up, her face was completely hidden by her tits. In fact, the tits towered above her face. They were so heavy and firm, but soft in the right places.

As I squeezed them around my already overstimulated cock, I moaned.

"Ah fuck that's good!"

"Now thrust...fuck my tits with that huge dick you sexy stud."

I didn't need any more motivation. I slid my wet cock through her soft cleavage, completely smothering my cock. I couldn't see it anymore; it was covered in soft breast meat. Her bulging nipples were high enough for me to suck and like a hungry man I licked, sucked, slobbered and gently bit her sensitive nipples as I slowly slid in and out of her cleavage.

"Soooo good! FUCK!" I yelled.

"That's it, you got the rhythm. You feel my enormous breasts surround your cock?"

I hefted her tits and squeezed them even tighter around my cock.

"Wow you're throbbing in there. Are you close?"

"Ahhhhh...so good...YES! Close...gonna cum soon!" I yelled.

I hefted the giant tits even tighter; my cock had never felt anything like this. The soft breast meat massaged the sensitive head of my cock and the underside of it was being stimulated, plus the visual of it was too much. Her tits felt so gigantic, so massive and unbelievable as the tops of them ballooned out and fell over my arms. I sawed through her cleavage faster as I was getting closer and each stroke back and forth felt immense pleasure throughout my body. Her tits jiggled and bounced around my stiffness as I was getting ready to blast two weeks of pent-up sexual frustration on my girlfriend's mom's tits.

"You gonna cum? Are my huge, soft tits making your cock feel good? You can't even see your huge dick wrapped in my enormous breasts. Fuck them harder, fuck my tits you fucking stud!" she yelled.

I ploughed through her colossal tits. "Ahhhhh...gon...gonna cum...so good!" Pleasure tears streamed down my face as I reached the point of no return.

"Gaaaaahh...almost there...GONNA CUM ON YOUR HUGE FUCKIN TITS!" I yelled.

And like that, two weeks of sexual frustration, energy and cum exploded out my cock. I don't remember how many times I came as her breasts bounced around my cock but my eyes rolled back as I reached the point of no return and continued to pump through her oversized tits. Feeling pleasure tears in my eyes, I pumped harder, faster while enjoying the feeling of her tits in my arms and suddenly...

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH...FUCKING...HUGE FUCKING TITS! CUMMING!!" I screamed.

"Fill my cleavage up with your young, hot cum!" she shouted back.

I blasted inside her hot cleavage, feeling my cock pump and throb as I unloaded the biggest amount of cum between her breasts. Streams of cum shot out and coated her neck completely, her cleavage and finally without warning she pulled me into her mouth for her to suck my cock as I continued cumming in her mouth. I was screeching at the immense pleasure I felt having a titfuck and blowjob at the same time.

I continued blasting, my knees buckling and shaking. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Still cumming!"

I pulled out and continued to pump my cock on her hard nipples, until there were just drops coming out my cock.

I was out of breath, exhausted, drained and happy as I lay next to this giant titted goddess who had used her natural gifts to make me cum.

She turned over, dripping cum everywhere. I didn't care. I was so happy. She gently stroked my stomach and tickled my sides, under my arms and gently kissed me deeply. Her mouth felt so warm, soft and this whole experience was the hottest sexual experience of my life. I truly am a breast man, I thought.

Her tongue swirled with mine. Her soft thick lips pressed against mine softly. I moaned in her mouth. Her gigantic tits fell onto my chest with a loud thump. I felt my cock harden.

"That was incredible!" I said.

"Wasn't it? I am so glad I could use my assets to pleasure you. I knew you would love it!"

We lay like that in bliss, in each other's arms and gently snoozed. Suddenly I awoke. We were still in the barn and it was getting light. Birds were chirping.

"Chelsea, Chelsea, wake up! We've got to go.

"Huh? Oh, yes." she said sleepily. A smile covered her face from ear to ear.

We both got dressed. Laughed, kissed each other deeply and ma de promise to do this again soon. We made our way back to the house. I was the happiest I had ever been. I crawled into bed with Cheryl sleeping beside me. I had a huge smile on my face, thinking of the past few hours. I slowly drifted off to sleep, anticipating what would happen next over the rest of the short holiday. I couldn't wait to see what my next adventure would be.