Lust for the Bust Pt. 03

Story Info
Back to mom's house and a surprise guest arrives for a night.
5.9k words
4.59
42.3k
73

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,258 Followers

Previously: After fleeing Peter's ex-girlfriends house in the middle of the night with her much hotter, nicer and bustier sister Kelly, the two lovebirds decide to drive back home to his mom's house.

Now, the final chapter to Lust For The Bust.

"I still can't believe we did that. I mean, you fucked me and my mom at the same time, sort of got caught, bust Cheryl and her cheating on you and now we're in a car on the way to your mom...in the middle of the night!"

"I know right! It's exciting, and if that wasn't the best sex I ever had, I don't know what will be."

"Best sex so FAR!" replied Kelly as we both laughed. "It's going to get wild.

"So how far until your mom's place?" she asked.

"Another hour I think."

"Well in that case, I'm going to try get some sleep. Wake me up when we arrive darling?"

"Sure thing babe!" I responded.

As she put her seat down, I watched as her gigantic breasts swayed and bobbed and as she lay down. They towered above her slim body. Probably a foot off her chest. I'm surprised she can lie on her back. Wouldn't those things crush her lungs, I thought.

I drove for a bit longer, stopping just once for a coffee and outside the gas station, I messaged mom.

Me: Hey mom, sorry messaging so late, long story but me and Kelly have left suddenly and on our way, back. I stupidly forgot the keys to my place and don't have anywhere to go. Could we come to you?

I waited a while and no response. Then suddenly my phone beeped.

Mom: Hey darling of course, are you outside, you can stay in your spare room?

Me: Thanks so much mom, no not outside, about 45 minutes away. Sorry so late, will see you soon?

Mom: Perfect, not a problem at all honey! So exciting, the two of you running away in the night. Makes me think of how I used to do that with a few of my boyfriends in college. Sneaking around into their rooms.

Me: Haha, tell me more...

Mom: Typing...

Mom: I will, but later, need to get your room ready. LOL naughty boy, wants to know what mom got up to all those years back.

Me: 😉 Of course I do. OK see you soon, on my way to the car.

Mom: Great honey, see you soon. I'll leave door unlocked.

I continued driving for some time while Kelly slept. It was almost 4am by the time I arrived at mom's house. "We're here Kelly!" I said as I gently woke her up, resisting the urge to grab those giant breasts.

We got out the car, the sky was just becoming a bit lighter and birds were chirping. I was exhausted. I opened the door. "Mom?" I shouted. No response.

"She's got a beautiful house, how many rooms?" asked Kelly.

"Um, I think 4. This is the house I grew up in but it's changed a lot. Mom?"

"I'm up here darling." She responded.

It had been a while since I had seen mom, maybe a month or so. We dropped our bags next to the stairs as mom came down the stairs. Oh my fuck, what a sight I thought. I just thought my mom was overweight, but good god, now that I knew she had RR cup breasts, it changed the way I looked at her.

Kelly whispered under her breath. "Fuck me, she is huge! You never told me your mom had tits the size of beach balls?"

"Truth is I never knew...HI MOM!" I said as I came in for a hug.

Her body enveloped mine completely as I sunk into her bosom. It felt fantastic.

"Ah, this must be Kelly!"

"Hi Mrs..." she began.

"Nonsense, none of that Mrs in this house. I'm not an old lady. Call me Jane!" she said smiling.

"Hi Jane, nice to meet you!"

They embraced, well at least tried to as their gargantuan breasts prevented them from hugging each other, like two magnets repelling each other, they couldn't even get close enough to hug.

"Ahhh these things!" laughed Kelly.

"You and I know all too well I see!" said mom. "Mine only reached this size recently. Anyway, you don't want to hear about that...haha!"

This was so hot the two of them talking about their breasts so openly.

"I want to hear all about what happened, I'll make a pot of tea." Said mom.

And with that we picked up our bags and went upstairs. My old room had now been turned into a guest room. There was a new large bed, curtains, decorations. Gone were the sexy posters and smell of BO.

"Your mom has good taste!" Kelly said excitedly. "I think we will really get along, her an I."

"I hope so, babe! Let's dump our bags and go downstairs, I'm dying for some tea!"

"Ok cool! Me too actually!"

We went downstairs and mom had put out her best tea set and had already poured us some tea. I was touched. "Not sure if you would like milk and sugar, so I left them as is." Mom said.

"Perfect, thanks Jane!" replied Kelly.

"Thanks mom!"

"So, tell me all about what happened. Love a bit of gossip. How did you end up with my handsome son?"

We told mom all about what happened from meeting Chelsea, Cheryl's cheating on me, her rudeness and generally being a bitch, all of it, well except the sex with her mom part.

"Oooo, how exciting! My handsome son landed a beautiful girl, if you don't mind me saying!"

"Thank you, Jane!" she said blushing. "I guess we sort of fell for each other."

"I can see that, the way you too are looking at each other, holding hands! I'm so happy for you both!" Mom took a sip of tea, placed her mug down and asked; "What is the plan, I mean of course I'm happy for you to stay here as long as you need."

"Well I think once I get my keys back from Cheryl, she must go get her things, then either I'll move in with Kelly or she will move in with me. I have a few months left on my lease, so let's see. It's all happened so fast."

"Yeah, I have to go and get my things, I don't have enough clothes, makeup and so on." said Kelly.

Mom took another sip and smiled. "Why don't you stay here until after the long weekend at least?" Then that bitch Cheryl will be back, can clear her things and move out and also gives you some time to think things through."

"Sounds good, you happy with that Kelly?" I asked.

"Well of course I am, this place is beautiful, comfortable and oh my word that bed is so comfy! Thank you Mrs...I mean Jane!"

"Pleasure darling."

Then Kelly and I discussed the plan for the day. She was going to go to her place in my car (she left the rental back at her parents' house), collect some more clothes and I was going to go for a nap as I was exhausted from the excitement, the drive and also not being able to sleep.

I politely excused myself after Kelly left and I went upstairs and lay on my bed. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I awoke maybe 30 minutes later. I would have liked to sleep a bit longer but somehow; I was awake and then I realized why. I was horny and my cock so hard. I wish mom and I could talk about her breasts again, that was so hot. It's not like I could just go ask her about them.

And then an idea dawned on me. I would message her. I think she would be more open through her phone then in person. It may be weird.

Me: Hey Mom!

Mom: Hey darling, that was a quick nap?

Me: Yeah lol, I'll be ok.

Mom: You know I'm right here in the house, why don't you come talk to me?

Me: Just a bit lazy, still waking up.

Mom: Ok cool, well see you now, going to get lunch ready.

Dammit, I thought. I blew it. Maybe there was another way? I thought for a bit. I know, I'll send her a meme of some woman with big boobs. Maybe she will comment and then lead to talking about them. My cock got hard at the thought and my heart beat faster as I browsed images on my phone that would be appropriate. Nothing too dirty.

I finally found something of a woman with huge boobs holding 2 melons close up to them. I saved the file and sent it, then waited.

Nothing.

I checked it had gone through which it had, but she had not read it yet. I continued waiting, checking my phone nervously. Finally, she had read it. 2 blue ticks! I waited in anticipation. She went offline. Fuck, maybe I went too far. I reached for my phone and started typing.

Me: Sorry wrong person...

But before I could send, mom was typing. I waited nervously; I didn't know how she would react.

Mom: Lol, is that what you're thinking about? Boobs on the brain again, naughty boy!

Me: Yeah what can I say, she's hot!

Mom: She's got nothing on me...😉

Bingo! I said.

Me: So how big do you think those are?

Mom: Well, you're the expert aren't you, boob boy?

Me: lol, maybe I am. I think GG cup? What do you think?

Mom: Maybe not quite as big, maybe just a G, still huge though.

I think I had oiled her enough, time to get a bit more risqué.

Me: Well I've had bigger. Hahaha!

Mom: I can see that, Kelly is packing!

Me: So are you...lol

I regretted sending that as soon as I did, it was a bit too forward. Nothing happened, mom was responding immediately, then stopped. She went offline. Fuckit! I thought. I started panicking.

Then my phoned beeped. She had responded!

Mom: That's an understatement. So, want to know something, something you would find sexy?

Me: Yes.

Mom: Typing...

My cock got hard, I started to gently rub it through my pants.

Mom: I measured myself yesterday. I'm bigger...lol

Me: Bigger than RR cup?

I started to unzip my pants and jerk off.

Mom: Yes...and I had to go to the shop and buy a bigger bra.

Me: Oh my mom, so how big are you now?

Mom: Why don't you come see? I'm in the bedroom.

With that I leapt off the bed, tucked my cock away nervously and approached mom's bedroom door, it was slightly ajar. I entered the large master bedroom.

"You naughty boob boy!" said mom laughing. "Coming to see your mom's gigantic bra?"

I couldn't respond. "Close your mouth silly!" she said. "It's in this packet, why don't you take it out?"

I reached inside the large paper bag and pulled out what I thought was a gag gift. A gigantic flower-patterned bra. Each cup looked like the size of a continental pillow slip. It was sky blue and had matching panties. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"Jesus mom, how big is this bra?" I asked. My cock throbbed with anticipation.

"Take a look at the label darling!"

"Fuck me!" I almost fainted.

Mom laughed. "Huge, isn't it? Yes, the lady at the store fitted me for a T cup bra."

I just stared at the bra in amazement. How could a women with such a slim and firm body have breasts balloon and grow to a T cup.

"Want to see what it looks like in the bra?" she asked. "I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I don't mind!"

My heart was racing. "Y...yes!"

"Hey boob boy! Perving at your mom's gigantic breasts!" she said playfully.

She lifted the top slowly. It was painful, my erection and this moment.

As she lifted the massive blouse over her breasts, they burst out of the too small bra. It was magical. There was about 2 feet of cleavage, bulging breasts everywhere, taking up her whole torso.

She finally unhooked all the straps and took off her bra. And there they were.

Fantastically giant, abnormal, soft, perky tits. There were stretch marks at the top of her breasts, then there were some light veins running from the top to the around the nipple. Some people may say she looks deformed, but I just thought it was too beautiful.

They bounced gently and ended just below her hips and they had immense forward projection. Breasts that big shouldn't have so much bouncy forward projection.

"So? What you think?" she asked.

"Mom, I...I...I don't know what to say...beautiful!" I replied.

She then proceeded to put on her new bra. I watched in amazement. My cock throbbing to the beat of my heart.

While it fitted better, there was still 2 feet of cleavage visible and the just seemed to push her breasts up, ballooning them until they were almost covering her whole neck.

She shook them for me, watching the heavy tits sway in the tight bra.

"Ah mom, so hot!" I begged.

"Want to see something amazing?" she asked.

I didn't even answer.

She went to her drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. She slowly poured some across her breasts and rubbed her hands and arms deep into her magnificent cleavage. I watched as she fucked her cleavage with her arms, completely enveloping them.

"It's nice and warm in there too!" she moaned. "Perfect for...titfucking!"

"Ahhhh fuck mom, please don't tease me!" I pleaded.

She started to fuck her arms in and out of her cleavage faster. I watched the giant, heavy tits shake, rub and jiggle against her arms. This was unbelievable. I couldn't believe my hot, busty mom was teasing me like this.

"This is so wrong, but I can't help it. I feel sexy. I feel sexy for my son!" Take out your cock!" she ordered.

I did without my eyes leaving this incredibly horny sight in front of me.

I dropped my pants. Here I was naked in front of my mom.

"Now that's a huge cock!" she said as she came closer to me.

Then without warning she pulled my head deep into her tits, smothering them around my head. I went wild and sucked, slurped, licked and held the obscene tits in my hands and arms. They were too heavy to hold for long. I went wild with passion as mom moaned and stroked my hair with her long nails. With a lot of effort, I pulled both her tits out the cups of the bra, lifted them up with 2 hands and licked the hard, pink nipples.

"Mom...so good!" I moaned between sucking, lost in her colossal cleavage.

"Come for me!" she moaned. "I want you to spurt that huge fuckstick all over my tits!"

I was surprised at the outburst of my mom, but I didn't have time to think about that.

She took my cock in her hands and started jerking me off at the same time I was smothered in her breasts. Her hands still covered with excess lube travelled up my steel hard cock, twisting and turning, and corkscrewing over it. I was in heaven. As I manhandled her T cup tits, she drove me to the point of no return. Faster and faster, and tighter and tighter her hands went assaulting my cock.

"Ahhhhh mom!" I screamed. "So good!!!"

I stopped sucking her tits and made eye contact. She looked at me directly in the eyes, her piercing bright eyes locking with mine.

"Cum for me baby! Release yourself!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUCKING FUUUUUCK!" I yelled. Felling both her soft motherly hands pick up pace and jack me off faster, focusing her attention over the sensitive head. I threw my head back as she pumped my cock.

"Cuuuuuuuming!!"

My cock jerked, then spurted thick ropes of hot cum onto mom's chest. Some shot over her shoulder, most of it landed on her tits and she continued pumping. The feeling was so intense, I felt my legs give way and I collapsed on the floor.

Next thing I knew, I was lying in mom's lap, her firm toned legs supporting my head. That's odd, I thought as I slowly started waking up. I was covered in tits. It was like standing behind a waterfall, but instead of water, there were tits. I almost passed out again, but let mom know I was fine.

"Wow darling, that was an intense orgasm! You collapsed on the floor. I thought I would try wake you up with tits in your face, it worked!"

"Thanks mom...wow, that was insane!" I said.

I moved moms breasts out the way and got up and started getting dressed.

"Darling?" my mom asked. "You don't have to say yes, but I was wondering something. I was thinking maybe you me and Kelly can have a threesome together. I know she's your girlfriend..."

I didn't hear the last part. Did my sexy, impossibly busty mom just ask me for a threesome?

"Sorry, mom, what did you say?"

"I said..."

"No, I mean I heard what you said, I just can't believe it."

"Really Pete? You think Kelly would go for it?"

"Well, yes, she would I think."

"Even though you're my son?"

"I did things with her mom and Kelly at the same time, so would be fine. I know she'd do it if I asked."

"Perfect baby! You know you can stay here as long as you want, right?"

"I know mom, thank you."

She leaned in, smooched me and gave me a bear hug. I felt those insane tits crush my ribs.

"Bye mom!" I said.

"Bye darling!"

The rest of the day was uneventful. Mom went out in the afternoon and Kelly came back with some things from her place.

"Hey Pete!" she said as I let her in. She was wearing the thinnest and tightest tshirt. She looked like she was smuggling two beachballs under her top. It was so hot.

"Hey Kel! Listen, I want to ask you something..."

"Wait, I have to go first!" she said as she leaned in for a deep kiss.

She broke the kiss.

"So, you're not going to believe it!" she started. "Mom just messaged me, she's in town! She drove down from the house, apparently told some lie she was coming back to see me. She wants to stay with us, so I was thinking, the 2 of us go back to my place, you know and fuck all day..."

"Amazing Kelly! But I have to tell you something. Perhaps you should sit down!"

"Oh no, what's wrong?" she asked as she sat down.

"So, I don't really know how to say this but, mom and I, we...well I, I mean we..."

"Fooled around." She completed my sentence.

"What? How did you know?"

"She told me everything, and I'm more than happy with it. In fact, I told her about mom and well, we've organized an amazing evening for you...tonight! We're taking you to heaven!"

"Oh my fuck, Kel! I can't believe it! You, me, my mom and your mom..."

"Sucking, fucking, titfucking and more!"

I was so hard just at the thought of having 3 incredibly busty and beautiful women, pleasing me, nonstop, the whole night.

"I can't wait, so when is this happening?" I asked.

"In a few hours from now. Your mom is coming home now, my mom will arrive shortly afterwards and we need to prepare the lounge area." So you need to go out or something, like now.

So I did, I went out, I got in the car and drove. I didn't know where I was going, but I drove for a while, my body shaking from the anticipation of what would happen tonight.

While driving, my phone buzzed, that was quick. Must be Kelly.

It wasn't, it was Cheryl!

Cheryl: Pete, I'm so sorry, I was stupid, please, please forgive me! Let's chat, I'm back in town.

I thought about replying but I didn't.

Then my phone buzzed again.

Cheryl: At least give me an answer, please, please, I made a terrible mistake!

I still decided not to answer, besides my mind was focused on tonight.

I stopped for something to eat, I was suddenly really hungry. After eating, my phone buzzed again.

Kelly: Come back stud!

I broke the speed limit several times driving back home, shaking with horny anticipation.

I parked the car and noticed the house was in almost complete darkness. The front door was slightly open.

I walked in. "Hello?" I asked. I shut the door behind me.

I turned into the lounge. There were soft blankets, candles, cushions on the floor. I noticed all the curtains were drawn, giving us the most amount of privacy. It was quiet, you could almost hear the silence.

"Come in!" said mom.

"Mom? Where are you?"

"That's not important right, now. Take off all of your clothes and lie down on the cushions on the floor."

I did as was told.

"Turn over!" said another voice, I recognized to be Chelsea's. Just the thought of all these insanely cartoonishly busty women in the same room, turned me on immensely.

I turned over onto my tummy.

"Close your eyes!" said Kelly.

I did. Then I heard the sound of many feet enter the room.

They surrounded me. I smelt the strong, rich smell of ladies' perfume and freshly washed hair.

I felt 2 hands gently placed on my scalp. I felt another 2 hands soft hands on my back and another 2 on my legs, 1 on each leg. The next thing that happened, I nearly passed out from the pleasure.

The long nails of each woman gently tickled down my back, my legs and gently massaged my scalp at the same time. Massaged and tickled at the same time. It was incredibly relaxing. Every now and then, someone would whisper something sexy in my ear. The whole experience gave me chills, and the hair on my neck and arms stood up.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,258 Followers
12