All Comments on 'Lust for the Bust Pt. 03'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganabout 2 years ago

That was one hell of a finale!!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 2 years ago

Was really looking forward to this chapter. Liked Jane's re-measurements and the Cheryl comeuppance. Hopefully, this isn't the last we've seen of these characters Would like a time skip in which Kelly has outgrown Jane. Or a story in which Cheryl is sort of forgiven but does penance by looking after her college age niece who rivals her sister, mother and mother-in-law in breast size. This niece could humiliate Cheryl's smaller chest, be a wild child always having sex, steal Cheryl's boyfriend from her, etc.

Can't wait for the next story you post.

RadRockyRadRockyabout 2 years ago

Impossible bra sizes aside, I enjoyed this series! Well done.

soleilmoisoleilmoiabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for the ride!😊

kingswedekingswedeabout 2 years ago
Don’t end now

You have one hell of a good story here, why end it????

You can add more with the other sister showing up and joking I on the fun and fast forward a year as her tits grow to match hers sisters and mothers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

simply awesome...bust - erhm, i meant best thing I've found and read in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Tit fucked to death. What a way to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story, I enjoyed it. Please continue. I think it should something like, Kelly & Pete move in with Pete's mom since it's a big house and have Chelsea come and live with them. All three huge breasted women & Pete enjoying each others sexual pleasures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES