Lust for the Bust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As 3 women continued to tickle, massage and gently stroke my entire body, I felt myself becoming more relaxed and perfectly warm.

The long nails travelled down the sensitive part of my thighs, to the back of my knee and my ankles, just gently touching my feet. I wasn't ticklish at all. The expert long fingers got lost in my hair, massaging every inch of my head. I could hear them ruffle through my hair. Another set of fingers stroked down my back, occasionally using 1 finger to trace down from my shoulders to my lower back and gently onto my bum.

Next, the tickling stopped. Then silence. I could hear people moving around. Then slowly, warm oil was poured onto my back and legs and massaged into my warm skin. It was heavenly. But I was not prepared for what happened next.

6 giant breasts dropped onto my body. 4 on my back and 2 on my legs. Their softness was incredible. I started to get uncomfortably hard. The giant breasts glided over me, the hard nipples tickling me gently all over my body. It was an incredible feeling. I lay there, relaxed and in silence. All I could hear was the sloshing of their giant breasts on my body and the oil.

Then the boob massage stopped. Much to my disappointment. "Turn over." I heard Kelly say.

"Wow, he's fabulously hard already!" said Chelsea.

I turned over and opened my eyes. The dim light allowed me to see 3 huge breasted, gorgeous women stand over my body.

Mom, an T cup, Chelsea a double PP cup, and Kelly a QQ cup.

The next thing was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Each of them took turns covering each other's boobs in oil. Chelsea and Kelly massaged mom's tits and covered them in oil.

Mom and Chelsea then massaged oil into Kelly's. Then Kelly and mom massaged and slid each other's arms between Chelsea's tits.

Mom and Chelsea kneeled either side of my cock. Kelly dropped her massive breasts into my face and I attacked them a possessed man. I couldn't believe I would have a double titfuck from the hottest milfs!

"I tell you something Chelsea, nothing gets me hotter than putting a huge cock between my pillowy breasts!"

"Even hotter because it's your own son, Jane!" replied Chelsea.

Meanwhile Kelly was groaning as I licked her hard nipples. I sucked, slobbered and smashed her magnificent mammeries around my face and mouth, feeling their weight and softness.

I admired the milfs tits. Both had dozens of stretch marks at the top of them. Both had forward projected tits, unnaturally perfect and hard tiny pink nipples. In parts there were thick veins around the areola. It looked so natural and perfect.

Then, the moment I couldn't wait for. Mom pressed her T cup tits and smashed them against Chelsea's PP cup tits with my lucky cock in the middle. The feeling was intense like nothing I had felt before. Hot, heavy, oiled up and soft breasts attacked my cock. Like a game of catch, they smashed my cock from one set of tits to the other. I felt the warm oiled flesh jiggle over my cock and the sensitive underside of my cock. They bounced their tits in unison now over my over stimulated cock.

"Fuck our tits!" mom yelled.

"Soooo good mom!" I screamed back. Pleasure tears filled my eyes as my cock travelled through the impossibly enormous breasts. Meanwhile Kelly sat on my face, smelling her sweet cunt. She moaned as I ate her out. She rubbed her clit as I did. I was almost suffocating, but loving it.

Meanwhile, my oily cock was being shoved between the biggest, softest tits of these 2 milfs. The warm oily, fleshy tits molested every inch of my cock. The feeling was incredible.

They squeezed their tits tighter around my cock. "Ahhhhhhhhh fuck!" I shouted. "Toooo goooooooood!" I cried into Kelly's cunt.

"He's gonna blow!" yelled mom.

"Cum on our tits!" encouraged Chelsea.

"Cum baby! Cum for mom! Blast your load all over us, baby!" said mom.

"Ah...Ahhhhhhh...FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I moaned as I felt the intense feeling of no return.

"Gon CUUUUUM!" I roared.

"Squeeze tits tighter Chelsea!" mom said as the tightness of the double titfuck pleasured me beyond belief.

The incredible feeling just as you're about to come, started in my stomach, into my hips and finally shot through my cock. Loads of cum blasted out my cock while still tightly trapped in the milfs cleavages. My cock jerked and shot thick heavy streams of cum high above their heads. Some landed on their tits, some in their hair. My body was rigid, stiff. They slowly massaged their cum drenched tits on my still hard cock.

"He's still hard!" exclaimed Chelsea.

"These young studs can keep going!" said mom.

Kelly had hopped off my face. She wasted no time and sat on my cock, back facing me in reverse cowgirl. She slowly sunk her cunt onto my cock, inch by inch, moaning as she went.

Chelsea, edged her daughter on.

"Come on darling, you can take it all!"

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck you're big!" she moaned.

"You're tight babe!" I replied. I tilted my head back in pleasure.

Finally, her huge round bubble butt rested on my thighs. Her tight, warm pussy enveloped my cock and I could feel her gorgeous bum against my groin. Mom came over to me and sat on my face.

Her trimmed forbidden pussy was all mine as I lapped my tongue deep into her depths, savouring the sweet taste.

Chelsea moved over towards mom and lifted her huge, heavy T cup tits into her mouth and started sucking on mom's nipples, licking sucking and moaning. Mom couldn't stop moaning.

"Keep going son! You gon...Ahhhhh...make me...Cuuuuuuum!" she shrieked.

I lapped harder and faster while I brought my hand around and massaged her clit. She threw her head back, her body rigid.

"Fuuuuucking...SHIT!! Cuuuuuumiiiiing!" she squealed. She came hard on my face, as I felt her cunt convulse on my face.

She collapsed off my face and with a smile lay on the floor.

Meanwhile Kelly started bouncing on my cock hard. Her soft ass jiggled and shook each time she went up and down. Her thick hips and body shook and jiggled as she fucked me.

"Ahhh, fuck Kelly! That's good!" I sighed.

"My turn Kel!" said Chelsea. "But I want it deep and hard...doggy style!"

I got up, a bit light headed from all the pleasure. Chelsea got on all fours, with her humougous ass in the air, massive tits hanging down to the floor.

"Come on stud! Fuck me!"

I drove my cock deep into her in 1 go. "Ahhh, fuck, you surprised me!" said Chelsea. "Hard and fast!" she moaned.

I obliged and fucked her hard, my cock travelling through her cunt, feeling the warmth of her pussy massage my cock as I drove in and out. I grabbed onto her huge ass. I fucked hard and built up a good rhythm and speed. My thick cock pumped in and out of her tight snatch. At the same time, I massaged and slapped her ass.

Meanwhile, mom was eating Kelly out. She had 3 fingers buried deep in Kelly's cunt. She drove them in and out and she writhed on the floor. Her giant hangers spilling to the side and touching the floor. The scene was obscene and incredibly hot! Mom lapped at her clit at the same time.

I pumped harder and deeper than before as Chelsea shrieked as she rubbed her clit.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried.

"Come with me!" I moaned. "I'm close!"

"Cum in my cunt! I want to feel your cum in me!"

"K, 3!" I counted. "2!"

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned.

"1...can't hold it!" I roared. "Cumming!"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I smashed her pillowy ass cheeks and gripped them hard as I thrust my entire length into her and spurted my hot cum deep in her cunt.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! FUCKING HELL!" I shouted.

"Cumming too!" she shrieked.

I spurted layers and layers of cum into Chelseas pussy as she came at the same time, her pussy tightened and milked my cock as I continued pumping in her.

Mom and Kelly looked up.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...cumming!" yelled Chelsea as her body shook jiggling against me.

I pulled out and my cock dribbled the last few drops onto her ass.

We were both huffing and puffing. I collapsed from the exhaustion and incredible night I was having. I lay down next to Chelsea, breathing heavily.

I was still hard. My huge, hard throbbing cock pointing up.

"Your turn mom!" I said with a wicked smile on my face. My heart was beating, I was about to make love to the bustiest, sexiest milf, my mom.

"Naughty boob boy! You want to stick that hard penis in my pussy?" she asked.

She got up off the floor, her massive, soft breasts jutting out jiggling. She climbed over me and slowly sat down on my hardness, facing me.

"Ahhhhhh" I moaned as I felt her lips envelop the head of my cock.

"Shit, that's big!" said mom. "I don't know if I can take it all, I'm too tight!"

"You can mom! Keep going...so good!"

She sunk down more and I had buried a good 6 inches in her. I watched her face contort with pleasure pain.

"GOD!" she moaned. "My boys cock is in his mommy's pussy! Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Too good mom!" I replied.

She finally reached the base and my entire cock was buried in mom's tight hot snatch.

"Well, it's about to get better!" she spoke. And then she leaned forward, thrusting her T cup tits in my face. Her mountains of breasts jiggled in my face and I eagerly licked, sucked and gently bit her hard nipples while she rode my cock.

"Mommy is gonna do all the work!" She bounced up and down slowly on my cock, increasing pace as she went along. I felt her giant ass cheeks clap my thighs. Each thrust up and down felt like I was about to cum, it was too good.

It felt like it was only mom and I in the room. I didn't even notice at first when Chelsea and Kelly went down to lick my balls. My tight sweaty sack lay vulnerable for them to attack and both tongues gently sucked and licked my sensitive balls in their mouth while I made love to mom.

"Ooooooooooh!" mom and I moaned together as she picked up pace. I felt the deep depths of her suck me in. Her T cup tits, bouncing wildly as she assaulted my cock with her cunt.

"You love fucking your mommy's tight pussy?" she asked.

"Oh god mom, I never want this to stop!" I want to make love.... ah...fuck...cum...and...fuck your huge tits!" I screamed.

"And you will baby! I'm yours!"

Her pussy contracted as she was getting close to cumming. She bounced even faster on my cock, taking the entire length but the head of my cock out and then driving down hard on my entire full length of cock.

"Sooo good my baby! My pussy is stuffed full of your beautiful cock!"

I could feel myself getting close. "Oh mom, I'm close!" I moaned.

"Me too!" she shrieked!

I felt the familiar feeling of no return. I wanted to make this the best and hardest orgasm of our lives. I wrapped my arms around the huge mountains of tit flesh, smashing them in my mouth. Almost suffocating myself in tits, mom continued bouncing on me. I latched onto her nipples and sucked for all I was worth. I felt myself start to cum.

"Mooooooooom! Gon...CUM!" I screamed.

"Now!" she yelled back as she tilted her head, her eyes rolled back and pleasure tears streaming down her face. I felt her pussy convulse, squeezing my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" we screamed together.

Like a stuck hosepipe that had been untangled, I exploded hot streams of semen deep into mom.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I yelled, while smashing hot sweaty tits in my face.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" mom sighed. "You were incredible Pete, baby!"

"Thanks mom!" I said as she collapsed next to me.

"He's still hard!" shrieked Kelly in delight.

"Impossible!" said Chelsea.

"Can't leave him like that!" said Kelly.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Triple titfuck!" all three women said together.

I smiled, and while exhausted and still horny, I lay there dazed while each gorgeous, impossibly busty woman attacked my throbbing red cock with their tits.

My cock trapped in the middle of the enormous breasts, being swallowed and sucked in by their tits was a dream come true. My dream. But as I lay there, dazed, horny and being pleasured by the 3 bustiest women I knew, I reached for my phone. 23 missed calls from Cheryl.

I snapped a picture of the triple titfuck, my cock covered in breast meat.

Send to...Cheryl! There, now she should leave me alone.

I continued watched, groaning and thrusting between their tits. I'm the luckiest man alive.

I smiled as I felt my cock ready to unload over their tits, but that my friends, is a story for another time.

The End!

12