Lust in a Heatwave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like this huh, does it feel good?" she asks in a tremulous voice as she spins in a vortex of pleasure...Her healing cunt massaging and kneading my cock inside with strong pulsations. I begin to groan with pleasure, echoing her sobs of ecstasy feeling her pulling out my climax as I bring her back on the high tide of a second orgasm. Lela collapses on top of me, muttering wordless sounds, abandoned to total sensuality.

We fuck intermittently throughout the day...Fucking, resting, napping and fucking again. We are combatants in a love zone. I am amazed at Lela's stamina and prowess. She is like a sexual genie unleashed.

I inhale her luscious, musky scent, my mind repeating a rhythmic litany; "Lela, Oh Lela" as I fuck her, forcing my hard cock into her slowly, deliciously, exploring the depths of her buoyant cunt, discovering her inner resonant points...Reveling in her cries, the wet slurpy sounds from her soaking twat, feeding on her pleasure. I ask her to relax and take as much as she can, cum as much as she can. I put Lela on all fours and fuck her in the ass.

"OMG, I'm not sure if I can handle this; it's all so new to me, but it feels so fucking good" she gasps.

Just then Nina enters the room locks eyes with me, looking very stern. Lela is oblivious to her presence. She is far away in ecstasy. Nina watches for long moments while I fuck her friend. She leaves quietly.

On her back again, Lela propels me with her hairy groin, guiding me deeper, further into her recesses, joyously, with exuberance.

She moves under me and over me in smooth waves, prolonging her sweet torture. The air smells of sage and love juices. Then we clutch each other, flying, as we explode, coming for the longest time.

Lela wanted more and more. This way and that, dazed with stupor...She did not want the fucking to stop and I continued to fuck her, searing her everywhere; licking her armpits, her nipples, pushing deeper and deeper into her womb, making her cum over and over, while I spill semen into her again and again. She wanted total oblivion, to devour and be devoured.

"I feel young and supple again, not like a dumpy, ditsy, middle-aged broad. I guess an arid phase of my life just ended," she said afterwards smiling.

@@@

Sultry Maiden...Rita

Late Sunday morning, two days later, Rita came over to the house, out of the blue. She had some presents from Lela for me she said.

I was lounging on a rubber mat by the pool, boozing and smoking a joint, listening to Jazz on the radio. Rita helped herself to some booze and a joint, staring in wonder at the outline of my erect cock inside my briefs.

"I have an ache in my cunt for you" she said sensuously.

"O my God, this is bad news" I groaned.

"Don't be silly Ram, I want to be with you...There's fire in my cunt, I'm burning for that gorgeous cock of yours. I want to devour you with intensity, with heat, with lust. I want you deep inside, fucking me with wild abandon. I want to feel your cum gushing into my womb".

" You should be helping your mother in the house" I admonished her.

"Actually I'm sure she sent me here so you can fuck me. And I'd rather be fucking you Ramses. Just like mom and Brina fucked you" she said, taking off her dress; she wore nothing under it. I could not believe she could want a grown man with so much will. I was speechless. Rita kept sipping the cognac, smoking the joint looking very horny.

Slowly, she eased off my briefs, looking me straight in the eye. My cock sprang out, rampant, throbbing mightily. She straddled my lap facing me and kissed me for the longest time. Then she fondled my hardened cock. I became resigned to her antics as she squeezed my cock.

"Oh my God, it's so big and so fucking hard" she gasped.

Slowly Rita began to rub my swollen cock head against her hardened clitoris, back and forth. Then she inserted the head into her opening, groaning as she did. Her pussy was tight, steamy hot and dripping wet.

"Oh Ramses, please fuck me until I explode" she whispered. A sudden gust of wind blew across the garden. It occurred to me that Rita is more like her mother than Brina is.

"Not yet", I said as I laid Rita face down on the mat and rubbed some baby oil on her and massaged her with long, strong steady strokes, moving smoothly, plowing her firm flesh implacably on and on. Her luscious rounded ass cheeks were so appealing I rubbed my cock in her ass crack for long moments, sending her into a frenzy.

I could feel her tingling as I turned her over and massaged her belly, thighs and hips over and over, my gaze fixed on her full black, luxuriant triangle of pubic hair, her eyes glued to my rampant erection...Purring sounds came from her and her body shivered with excitement. I played with the stringy juice within her saturated vulva for long moments, as I massaged her cunt stroking her clitoris firmly while she squirmed on the mat.

"Please Ram, fuck me now, I want all of your cock inside my cunt; fill me with it" she begged, grasping my dick. She started to cum.

A strangled scream escaped from Rita as I thrust into her deeply, forcing out small geysers of liquid spurting from her cunt. This is no virgin I thought. But she was tight; deliciously tight and very, very wet. Her cunt just gobbled up my dick to my surprise. And she continued to cum.

"O God, suck my tits harder bite them" she implored. She quivered and sprung, shaking violently, gasping. She had a glazed look as if in a trance.

Rita was wet, I mean soaking wet; a wide cavern of juice to be plunged into again and again. She writhed and moaned in pleasure as I drove deeper and deeper into her cunt until she clung to me like a leech, her hips moving urgently then exploding in a violent orgasm in a sweating mass.

I let her rest for a while with my dick still inside her, then I began to fuck her again, slowly, with controlled vigor. "Yeah Ram", she groaned, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, on and on. I'd never felt so good in my life"....She insisted on swallowing my cum; I pulled out of her pussy and fucked her deep in her throat, coming copiously down her throat and she swallowed every drop.

Spreading Rita's legs further apart I plowed into the heat between her thighs and her warm depths closed around my cock, pulling me in farther and deeper. The sound of her wetness matched the rhythm of my thrusts, her desire hot against the length of my dick. I fucked her and fucked her.

"Kiss me" she demanded, stretching her neck towards me. Her swollen cunt looked reddish, overfilled with juice. She began to shake and quiver, gasping; her hips thrashing from side to side. I paced myself, in full control, enjoying her luscious body as the shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself groaning as she tightened her pussy around my dick.

Rita let out a loud scream, coming again, violently against me while I heaved and spurted into her, a jet stream of cum. We lay stuck to each other with sweat and love-juices, feeling a sudden breeze blowing thru the poolside. That was when I saw Nina watching us from a distance, looking furious but resigned as she went back into the house. Rita's loud screams must have brought Nina out to the pool side.

All day long Rita and I were consumed by an endless lust that pushed up from the depths of our souls, crashing forward like the pounding waves of the open ocean. Salty, wet bottomless, waves rolling, crashing, colliding hungrily, breathless, desperate and free. We were swept away by a storm, overtaken by overwhelming passion, lost in its rhythm. We fucked and fucked all thru the long, lovely day, and the world ceased to exist. Finally we both lay there totally exhausted...Hell, and I thought Rita was reticent, reserved not a budding slut!

Later after Rita had left, Nina confronted me looking very stern.

"How could you Ramses, fucking both Lela and her daughter" she admonished.

"You mean her daughters" I retorted.

"What, you fucked Brina too"! she exclaimed.

"What has got into you, you lecherous, wanton rascal"! she hollered.

"Well, it was lust at first sight, actually you could say lust in a heatwave" I said solemnly... Nina burst out laughing as she hugged me.

The End

12