Lust in Space Ch. 02

Story Info
The village grows.
7.9k words
4.65
15k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

Almost two months had passed since that night that I had used my worn-out dick to penetrate O's tight little ass pucker while the purple vibrator was still filing her pretty pussy.

Now, Inga was out in front of the space shuttle that my two girls, O and my daughter Cam occupied with me. I came out into the sweltering heat and oppressive humidity to see the short haired blonde looking sad.

"What's up Inga?"

"Pammy missed her period." Inga frowned.

"That's great! Why the long face?"

"I didn't." Inga said simply.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. We tried so good, I mean so hard, um, you know what I mean."

"I know. You filled me up so many times that weekend. I should be pregnant too!" Her eyes filled with tears and I took her into my arms. The beautiful woman with her full soft breasts hugged me tightly and I remembered being inside of her. My cock started to thicken and since none of us wore very many clothes in this climate, she felt it. "well, I guess that Cam and O haven't totally worn you out yet today. Once we figured out that she was pregnant, we discussed whether we wanted to both be gestating at the same time again or not. We were remembering being pregnant at the same time, last time and how we took care of each other when we were both constantly horny. Pammy said that you and I can fuck again if you're 'up to it'.

I pointed to my shuttle. "Let's go in here. I think the girls would enjoy watching you and I make love."

"I love how kinky you are. I remember lying beside my wife while you did your best to breed her. It apparently took," she said this a little sadly.

"Come on in. I'll do better." We both laughed as she took my hand and we headed toward the door.

"Girls," I said as we entered the space shuttle pod that had been our home for a couple of years. "Inga's with me, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Well. That leaves us a lot of latitude," my daughter Cam laughed.

"Hi Inga," O (short for Olivia) said to our guest. "What brings you all the way over here?" She chuckled since Pam and Inga lived in another pod about fifty feet from our front door.

I answered the question. "Well ladies, I know how inhibited the two of you are but I was wondering if you'd like to help me get this beautiful woman pregnant."

"Oh, Daddy," O said. She's not my daughter but she had taken to calling me Daddy when we started having sex together. "I think that you're the only one who can perform that service. We've got mad skills but we don't have the right equipment."

All four of us cracked up at O's quip.

"Not so fast, O," Cam went over to Inga and put her arm around the stacked blonde. "I bet you've thought about getting this beauty naked ever since daddy told us what a great fuck she is."

Inga looked daggers at me and I held up my hands, palms out. "She's paraphrasing Inga. I told them how nice it was to make love to you and your wife. She must have inferred that you were a great fuck. You are, you know."

"I've heard rumors," Inga tried unsuccessfully not to laugh.

"So, you want us to get her naked? Maybe warm her up a bit for you? Looks like you don't need incentivizing." Cam looked at the tent in the light shorts I was wearing.

"That would be nice, honey. Inga, do you think Pam is OK with it if we all help you out?"

"Well, I am a lesbian and I've always thought your daughters were pretty hot."

"Did I tell you two that Inga calls me Daddy when we're fucking?"

"Yes Daddy, sooo many times." Cam rolled her eyes. "You're pretty proud of yourself that a nice lesbian couple wanted you to knock them up, aren't you?"

I didn't have to answer as Cam leaned in to kiss Inga and saw the woman shy away. "I'm married. We shouldn't kiss, Cam. Too intimate."

"I bet she'll let you eat her out though baby." I tried not to be too smug.

Cam didn't wait for an invitation and started to divest Inga of her clothing. O came over to join her and as soon as Inga's fabulous boobs came into view, O had her mouth on one of her fat nipples. Cam laid her back onto our bed and had her completely naked in moments.

The three settled into getting Inga ready for me to slide my penis into her.

O had left her breasts and even though the woman didn't want intimate kisses on the mouth, O was so good at finding other erogenous zones, Inga mewled as her throat was gently kissed and licked and then practically purred when her ears were sucked and licked.

Cam, meanwhile was placing butterfly kisses along Inga's thighs, getting closer and closer to the woman's steaming sex.

Inga became vocal as the two girls made their own kind of love to her.

"Lick me, Cam. Eat me. Please!"

Cam, being the good girl that she is, always respectful of her elders, kissed Inga's pussy and the delved her tongue into her folds. Inga has a beautiful vagina and it was surprisingly tight since she had already had one child. Cam is very good at licking cunt, as O can attest to. The two took good care of each other if I was worn out from all of the great pussy the two gave me on a regular basis.

"Oh, Cam. Right there, baby! O, suck me harder." Inga was on her way to an orgasm when my two girls both withdrew from her body without warning.

Inga screamed and kept thrusting her pelvis skyward.

"Fuck her, Daddy. I obeyed Cam's directive and topped the horny blonde and guided my raging boner into her hot, wet channel.

"Uh. Yes!" My sweet, sometimes girlfriend wrapped her long legs around my midsection and held me there while I tried to thrust in and out of her. She finally loosened her vicelike grip enough for me to slide a bit further out and back in.

Cam and O sat back with their arms around each other as they watched 'Daddy' fuck another woman for the first time. They had of course watched me fuck their 'sister' more often than any of us could count but watching the mature woman's boobs bounce as I held myself up off of her and pounded into her was new to them.

Their little show while they warmed Inga up had me close already. I thought about how long it had been since I had seen a baseball game. Tried to think of all the pitcher's names that I used to know so well.

When Cam decided to help the blonde to finally cum by squeezing both of her nipples, hard, I couldn't hold out any longer and several shots of semen were embedded inside of her tight pussy.

When I pulled out not a minute later, the girls went right to work on Inga and the elevated her hips and soothed her while my swimmers headed toward her eggs.

I got my breathing back under control and said, "well. I'm sure that didn't work. We'll have to do that several times a day for the next month."

The three women cracked up laughing. "You wish, old man," Cam taunted.

"Hey little girl, if you see an old man, you just go ahead and kick his ass."

She came over to me and kissed me. "I'd rather fuck his stupid ass."

I picked her up and threw her onto the bed. I straddled her chest with my dick between her large tits. She pushed them together and I rubbed between them until, surprisingly, I started to harden.

Inga looked on in fascination as I stuck my cock in my daughter's face and she started sucking on it eagerly. O got in on the act and she rubbed her tits on me and fondled my ass. As she started diddling my butt hole, I felt another orgasm coming on.

"Fuck, girls, I'm gonna cum again."

"Stick it in Inga Daddy. We get plenty of your cum."

Inga got into the doggie position right next to Cam's reclining body. I pulled out of my daughter's hot wet mouth reluctantly and saddled up inside of our new blonde playmate.

"Ah. Fuck. Sooo good." I ejaculated inside Inga for the second time in an hour.

A little while later, with all of us back in our minimal clothing I told Inga that she'd better go check on her wife and kids. Fortunately, our two kids had gone over to Pam's to play before I encountered Inga out in front of our place.

Inga and I fucked a couple more time over the month and two months later she came to tell me that she had had a positive pregnancy test and that Dale had looked her over to make sure that everything was going along the way it should.

My two had weaned their babies by now and I was being kept busy trying to get the two of them with child too.

I'd have O in my bed for three nights and then Cam would take her place.

I did not regard this as a hardship.

Our pioneer lifestyle kept all four of the women in this little village, in great shape. They were thin and very tan and muscular. Being between the legs of any of them or in any position for that matter just felt right. So right.

By the time Pam and then Inga had their babies, Cam and O were both pushing some large bellies. The two older women were so appreciative of my services that they told me if the girls weren't feeling frisky, I could come over for some relief.

It did come to pass that I was in their big bed with them while their kids were asleep. I'd had a good time with Pam and she'd gone to check on the small brood of kids in the other room. I was sucking on Inga's milky tits and getting hard. Apparently, all of the women in my life talked while I was off doing other things.

"So, O tells me that you like to stick your dick in a girl's ass when she's not looking."

"Would you let me fuck your ass, Inga? I'd do it while you were looking, if that's your concern."

"I don't mind something in my butt now and then. Nobody's ever shot a load of semen up there though."

Looking very put upon, I said, "Well, I'll do it if you need me to."

My dick was hard as a rock by the time she rolled onto her belly and stuck a pillow under her pubis. I knew that here was lube in the drawer with their toys. They had many ways to fuck each other and besides a few vibrators and massagers that fit around their fingers, there was a couple of strapons in various sizes. I got the lube and started with my penis and then fingered her sphincter full of slick stuff.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Just fuck my ass. I ain't your baby."

"Sorry, I forget where I am sometimes but I'm behind you all the way." I said this as I fit the tip into her oh so tight hole.

"Ung. Funny boy huh? Oh fuck. Feels different than the strapon."

"Oh, God. You found the best way to coax another load out of me,

B-Inga."

"Call me Ishmael if you want, just do me."

Pam came back at just that moment. "Is he in your ass Babe?"

"Uh. Uh. We both said in unison.

"How does it feel?"

"Later Pammy. Go away. Ung!"

Pam left us to it and I had to just go for it. After I shot a huge amount of cum into Inga, she said. "Stay in for a minute. This feels.... like I'm taking a great big shit. Uh." She bore down and then tightened on me. It felt amazing.

I finally pulled out and we went outside to wash off in the warm water of the creek.

I went home to my 'daughters' and told them all about what had happened at the neighbor's house. By the time I got to the part where I had entered Inga's backdoor, the girls had their fingers in each other's snatches. When I told them about what Inga had said and done after I came in her ass, O said.

"That's it! It does feel like taking a good dump. So full and such a relief."

Cam just had a dreamy look on her face. "I can't even remember the last time you took my butt Daddy. Next time we fuck, I want that."

"Yes, dear." I said in a very contrite voice, making them both laugh. They did continue fingering each other to the finish line.

Cam and O were pregnant enough soon, that the hands and knees position was pretty much the only one that worked. I fucked my daughter's ass several times over the next few weeks plus, I visited Pam and Inga on a regular basis.

The population was growing around our village and David and Dean started building us more shelters. I helped when I wasn't fulfilling my other duties. The shuttle pods had served us well but it was time to have some bigger digs and the shuttles would become storage and playhouses and as the kids got older, they would eventually want their own space.

O suggested that rather than going up, maybe we should try for something more subterranean. The digging went far better than I expected and we devised some clever ways to shore it up and keep it from collapsing in upon us.

It was so much cooler down there. We still had light through slanted openings and it was very cozy for all of us. Each of the family groups had their own space and there was a big common area where we cooked and ate and sat around to talk and plan and make lists of things that needed to be done.

Being all together helped with child rearing and David and Dean turned out to have some great ideas for how to help teach the kids things that needed to happen in order for us all to survive and thrive.

Our first born were getting to the age that they could help care for the smaller ones. They had heard the stories about the other colony on the beach overlooking the ocean. The oldest boys whose names were Art and Science wanted to go see the place. David and Dean thought it would be good for them to see it and meet the original colonists who had fled our dying mothership.

None of our old shuttles were going to fly, so if it was going to happen, it was going to be a long hot hike.

When O had first knocked on our shuttle door, she was frightened, sad young woman who had just lost her father. They had been lovers after their shuttle had come down about twenty miles from ours. She had hiked out her grief on the way to find us and then, with no small effort, she had led us back to her former home.

She was a much more confident and mature now. Motherhood and her relationship with Cam and I had helped her grow up. The pioneer life that we all lived, gave her strength and health.

O wanted to go on the long hot hike.

We all sat down to discuss the pros and cons of O accompanying the small group and finally decided that it would probably be a good idea. She wasn't pregnant at the moment, so from now until they departed, I had to cum in her mouth or her ass. O and Cam made love more to help O with her hornyness.

As the group packed for their adventure, Inga brought over a few toys for O to have fun with while she was away.

As we watched the small group head out, some of us had tears in our eyes. We had all become a strange little family and we would all miss each other. Our explorers felt the need for adventure and we would live vicariously through them when they came back with some fantastic stories.

The group had taken one of the carts that I had devised when O took us to find her shuttle. This would help, since they wouldn't have to load so much onto their backs to carry.

The settlement on the beach was a long way beyond where O and her dad had been before he got crushed while trying to level up their shuttle. They needed to go in that direction, so O became their leader for the time being since she had traveled it once in each direction.

The group had three shelters with them, in the cart that they all took turns pulling. When they camped the first night, the boys had their own place and D and D had set up theirs and everyone helped O get her sleeping place erected.

Once everyone had eaten, some of the food gathered as they traveled, they all went tiredly to their sleeping places.

O was having trouble sleeping since she was used to sleeping with Cam and me and having some kind of sex almost every night. She fished around in her pack and found what she was looking for.

Inga had supplied some lube as well as a sizeable fake dick and one of the fingertip vibrators. O laid back on her comfy sleeping pad and slicked up her pussy with the thick lubricant. The gel was cold at first, which felt good after the heat of the day. She licked and sucked the fake cock while she thought about taking me into her mouth. Turning on the fingertip vibe, she imagined Cam's finger strumming her clit. She slid the tip of the dildo through her slippery folds and just teased it in and out until she was desperate to fuck.

The whole thing went in hard and she cried out. It was no secret to anyone what she was doing and everyone listened while O fucked herself while diddling her love button for a good fifteen minutes. She was chanting 'Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,' when she reached her peak.

As she calmed down, she could hear David and Dean in the throes of their own passion. She smiled to herself, hoping that she had gotten the two going.

There were obviously going to be no secrets on this trip and everyone tried to act normal in the morning as they broke camp.

O was surprised that the place that she and her dad had occupied for months, had gone totally back to nature. She recognized some stone outcroppings and she was able to find the marker that she had erected when she'd had to bury her father.

Beyond this place was uncharted territory. O had seen it from the shuttle, when she and Cam and I had done our little survey of the planet. David and Dale had also seen it from the air but hadn't even thought about traversing it on foot. There were long expanses of fairly easy terrain and there were sections where they were totally bushwhacking for hours or days at a time.

O was horny and missing me and Cam something fierce. Everyone was treated to her cries of passion almost every night while she fucked herself to sleep. The satisfied, floaty feeling that she got throughout her body when she finished, helped her sleep through the night.

Cam and I were doing OK alone. Almost every night, she'd suck my cock for me and then I'd fuck her until we were both totally satisfied. Inga and Pam were doing alright too. They had been lovers for so long that each knew how to best get the other off. They knew each other's signals and desires and knew how to satisfy those urges.

The brood of children was keeping the four of us busy and the two older girls, who were the same age as the boys who had gone on the walkabout, were a great help with the younger kids.

Trixie was Inga's first daughter. David was her sperm doner. He never tried to be her father.

Theresa was O's daughter. The two boys out on the expedition were Pam's son Art and when Cam had a boy, she thought it would be funny to name him science.

Trixie and Theresa or Trix and Trese were almost inseparable. With different sires and mothers, they looked surprisingly alike. Both were tall with strong legs and slim bodies. All of the first-born children were about to be teenagers and our forced healthy lifestyles had made them strong and tan. The girl's mothers were the bustiest of the four women and Trix and Trese were already starting to develop. I tried my best not to notice.

The two girls were great babysitters and had good maternal instincts. This freed up the rest of us to help supply the needs of the compound.

Inga and I were gathering plants and other materials alone and quite a way from the others. I wasn't thinking about much, just concentrating on the elusive plants that I was gathering. Inga got close to me while looking for the kind of plant that she was seeking.

She and Pam had just finished weaning their most recent children, two girls. Inga got closer to me and I could see that she wasn't really into what she was doing. I had been with her enough to recognize the scent of her. Her pheromones were wafting my way and I was pretty sure I knew what was going on.

She was close enough for me to hear her whisper, even though we were alone with no need to be quiet, "why don't you ever want to fuck me anymore, Daddy?"

It again crossed my mind to wonder what her relationship with her father had been like.

Inga was in a provocative pose on her hands and knees and I took her whispered plea as permission. Both of our practically nonexistent clothing was around our knees as I penetrated her. She was right, I hadn't had my dick in her in way too long and I did my best to give it to her long enough for her to climax. When she did cum, I was right behind her, in more ways than one. Gobs of goo shot from the end of my prick and flooded her slick passage.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers