Lust in Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

I held her there on my shrinking phallus and felt her contract her pussy around me a few times until excess cum dripped to the ground.

With our pants back on, I asked, "are we telling Pammy about that?"

Inga surprised the shit out of me when she gave me a passionate kiss and said, "I don't think we need to do that, 'Baby'."

What the fuck??

It seemed that there might be trouble in paradise. While Cam and I were cuddling and kissing and getting ready to fuck, there came a knock from the entrance to our room.

We rolled away from each other and I said, "come in?"

Pam came in and it was obvious that she'd been crying. "Did you fuck Inga?"

"Um, yeah?"

"We were having a fight and she just yelled that she had asked you to fuck her and you did it."

"Pammy, I've fucked you while she was laying right beside us. I'm the father of most of your children."

"Oh... I know it. She didn't tell me that she was going to seduce you though. She said that she even kissed you and called you Baby."

This was getting weirder by the minute and Cam wasn't helping anything when she cracked up laughing.

Pam's eyes were shooting daggers at my daughter, until Cam patted the bed beside her and said, "get in here and let Daddy fuck you. Call him Baby and kiss him, then you'll be even."

I hadn't imagined that working but Pam was naked almost before Cam was done talking.

Pam and I came together and started kissing. Cam slipped out of bed and got dressed.

We hardly noticed and in just a minute, I was mounting Pam.

Her legs were spread wide in welcome but I had to work my cock into her since she wasn't very wet. She felt even tighter than she usually did. Pam kissed my neck and then moved to my lips. I cupped her tits and she looked me in the eye.

"Fuck me, Baby." She smiled up at me as I slid in and out of her pussy.

Cam had gotten me well on my way but I held out for Pam to reach her pinnacle. "Oh, Baby, you're going to make me cum." She groaned.

I sped up to the point of pounding into her. Mine was almost there I thought but she got to feel what real fucking was for another couple of minutes.

When it finally arrived, I groaned my orgasm into her soft, pretty throat and then bit her. Just a little bit.

"Well, that's gonna leave a mark. Thanks."

"My pleasure. Really." We snuggled for another couple of minutes and then she got her clothes back on and left.

Cam hadn't gone far and was back in my arms before I could decide whether to get dressed too or not.

"You're very good with women, Daddy. Did you know that?"

"I guess I get enough practice, don't I?"

As the expedition was setting up camp one afternoon, David came over to O.

"Hi." He said to her.

"Hi back."

"Um. Dale and I can hear you at night. Um, you know."

"Fucking myself?"

"Yeah. That. Well, we get turned on and we talk about what it would look like."

"My pussy?"

"No. Well, um, yes. Ah, what it looks like when a woman does that. I mean, I'm bi and I've seen a few pussies but I never watched a woman..."

"Masturbate? Have you watched a guy, do it?"

"So many times."

"Tit for tat?"

"What?"

"If I Jill off for your viewing pleasure, do I get to watch one or both of you Jack off?"

"Oh. I thought you wanted something to do with your tits. Yes. If we get to watch what you do, we'd be willing to give you a show too."

"When?"

"Were you planning on doing it tonight? Seems like a nightly thing."

"So? I'm a horny girl. Sue me."

"Your place or mine?" O smiled.

"Cum to our shelter when you're ready. Bring lots of toys and goodies."

O was excited. She hadn't done anything sexual (with anybody) since they left. It wouldn't be like it was with anyone else in 'the family'. O did have a bit of an exhibitionist streak though. That's why she liked screwing with Daddy and Cam one or the other of them was usually watching.

After the boys had gone to bed, she brought her small pack to the men's tent. Inside, it was kind of dim and it helped to put all three of them in the mood. She opened her pack and took out the toys and the bottle of lubricant. She was already wet and thought to herself that she just might not need any more lube. You never knew what was going to happen though. It's best to be prepared.

There wasn't anything like foreplay. O just lost her clothes and laid down. She picked up the dildo and started to wet it with her tongue.

David was watching but he was also removing his clothes. O looked over and her eyes went wide. She unconsciously licked her lips. That was quite a dick. She knew that he was bi but he was totally committed to Dale and had only fucked Inga and Pam in order to get them pregnant. O was sure that Dale didn't watch all of that go down.

O put the fingertip vibe on her middle finger of her left hand and laid back on the air mattress. It was quiet in the tent as the two men anticipated the show that they were about to see. The high buzz of the little vibe sounded like a bee had gotten into the tent. She rubbed around her navel and through her bush that had grown out while they were on the road. She rubbed her thighs and then neared her pussy.

Dale leaned in to see better. As her left hand approached her vagina, she grabbed the dildo with her right hand. Dale gasped as it entered her wet slit. She played the tip in and out to get it wet with her natural juices. She wasn't thinking about Daddy or Cam. She was fantasizing that one of these nice-looking guys would move the fake cock out of their way and lean in to eat her cunt.

That did it. The vibe found her clit and the dildo entered her sacred cave. David was hard and had started running his hand up and down his thoroughly respectable penis.

O wasn't sure when but Dale had also gotten naked. His dick was smaller than David's but O wouldn't have kicked him out of bed. Dale wasn't hard yet since he was watching what she was doing with intense concentration.

The show had started. O moaned and writhed and fucked herself while she strummed her clit with the little vibrator on her middle finger. As she heated up, she'd slide the vibe into her snatch alongside the fake phallus that was already taking up most of the room.

The men were fascinated when O started to cum.

"Oh. Oh, fuck. I'm gonna cum."

David moved quickly to her side and stroked his long sleek cock hard and shot a big load of cum on O's tits and stomach.

Dale was hard by this time, mostly from watching David cum. O watched through heavy eyelids while he stroked off to orgasm. She was rubbing warm slick semen into her skin for the whole time.

There was an embarrassed silence while they all got dressed and O said goodnight.

The young woman went to her own sleeping place, hoping against hope that they'd invite her to do that again. She hadn't cum that hard since the five of them had been on the road.

Dale and David didn't say much that night. Their orgasms had made them ready for sleep but they did hold each other closer that night than they had for a while. They both held their thoughts but they both also hoped that that wouldn't be the last time they got to see a show like that.

It had been over a month since Jim's encounter with Inga while they were gathering food and Pam had come to him not long after that, so it was no big surprise when the two women missed their periods. They wished Dale was back to give each of them a checkup but they had both been pregnant enough times by now that they were sure that everything would be OK.

Another month passed and they told Jim and Cam. Cam said that she had been waiting for the right time too and announced her pregnancy.

Jim, and Cam's mother, had only ever wanted one child which was good since there was a reproduction limit on the mothership. Here however, Jim felt like he was trying to populate the planet singlehandedly.

He had no idea what was headed his way.

When the expedition finally got to the beach, they were shocked by what they learned.

On first view it was quite obvious that there were only women going about their daily lives.

Where were the men?

Once they had shown themselves, the women welcomed them to the beach. They helped the tired travelers unpack their gear and told them that the seawater was warm if they wanted to swim. David and Dale had been here, before they went to find Jim and Cam but O and the boys were all excited to get into the water.

While they swam, D and D got the story about what had transpired here in the last couple of years.

It seemed that even though the men on the beach had been their husbands, after the small alternative group had left, the men thought that they would become the masters and the women would become their whores.

Sex slaves, really, since they weren't going to get paid.

The men wanted to be able to trade their women back and forth. Like a good blowjob? Take my wife, Betty for the night. Want to fuck a woman in the ass? Gloria's your girl.

Big tits. Threesomes. Skinny chicks.

Check the marketplace.

That shit was not going to flush.

There were eight women and eight men total. The four shuttles that weren't occupied by D and D or Pam and Inga, had carried two couples each. When the four people in the alternative group had flown away in one shuttle, that left five shuttles. One of those became the 'sex house'.

Some of the women went along with the men's plans for a time but Terra wasn't having it at all.

Terra had worked with Dale in medical and had worked closely with Cam, in the basement, mixing up the medicine. She knew about compounding medications. When Dale was still on the beach, he and Terra were doing research into plants from the surrounding area plus substances that they found in the oceans warm water.

The two had found a plant that was very toxic, containing something that resembled arsenic. They showed the plant to everyone and told them to avoid it. It wasn't very common but you could find it if you knew what you were looking for.

Terra went out harvesting and then set to compounding a substance that was tasteless and odorless. Once she had it perfected, she called a meeting with all of the women in the camp. Most of them were fed up with the shenanigans of the men.

A plan was set in place. An orgy. Lots of food and sex. One tasty dish that the females knew not to touch. Everybody got way laid and the men died with smiles on their faces.

The women had been alone ever since and more than a few of them learned the joys of sapphic love.

"The men wanted me to remove the contraceptive implants like you had showed me on Pam and Inga before you guys all flew away. I pretended to do it, even showed them one. The one you had taken out of Pam. How are those girls anyway?"

"Well, we found Jim and Cam. Olivia had found them before and I took out their implants too. They've been trying to populate the planet all by themselves."

"Do you think that we could help with that?" Terra asked.

"If it doesn't kill Jim off completely. At least he'd die happy." Dean laughed, as did all of the women listening.

Most of them were ready to leave the beach and the rest didn't want to be left behind. The trip was planned and everything was packed up. David was able to fabricate another cart and everyone was carrying what they could. There would probably be no coming back.

Since they knew the route better and what roadblocks to avoid, the trip back to their compound took half the time to traverse.

Inga was the only one looking when O came into sight. She gave a yell to alert the others and then her jaw dropped as she saw the rest of the group come into view.

The four adults were dumbstruck when David and Dean led a stable of eight women. D and D and the two boys, were the only males in the group and they all wondered about that.

The traveling group were all tired and hungry, so explanations were left until later. With a little scrounging and checking some of the traps, Jim and the women of the little village came up with an acceptable meal.

Around the evening's campfire, the stories of the groups were told and exclaimed about. The fact that Jim had been breeding all of the females in the compound, including his daughter was not lost on anyone but they had all conspired in the demise of their spouses, they couldn't exactly be judgmental.

A month went by fast as lots more space was created for the extra bodies. Cam had some help from a couple of expert gardeners and was able to grow a lot more of everyone's favorite vegetable.

The men and some of the women 'dug in' and made some more subterranean domiciles. Four of the eight women from the beach had become two couples and the other four were OK with living in one large underground 'house'.

They were all intrigued with all of the children and the group of four women, asked Dean to remove the implants that prevented them from getting pregnant. 'Just in case' they said with sidelong glances at 'Daddy'.

Of the four originals from our village, only O wasn't with child at the moment but she was horny enough when she got home, there was a distinct possibility that the deed was already done.

Cam had watched while I took O in just about every position that the three of us could think of. If my tank was running low, Cam would step in to help me coax out one more load for the night.

A couple of days later, I was at the apartment where the four new women lived. I was doing some of the finish work to make the place more liveable. The only other person there was Betty.

She was trying to make the dirt of the floor in front of the table more level. I was using some pigment that I had made from a mineral that we had found while we excavated the sight to stain their new table.

I realized that Betty was on her knees, right in front of me, at the same time that she did. Her eyes ran over the shorts I was wearing, which had become very thin over the years. Betty looked up to my eyes as she licked her lips.

"I know that you've heard what my husband was pimping me out for before we got rid of all of those assholes. I hated what he was doing but I really do love to suck cock. I haven't had one in my mouth in so long. Can I suck you off 'Daddy'?"

I couldn't argue with an offer like that, plus I wanted to see if she lived up to her reputation. I pulled the shorts down to my ankles and was happy to see my cock growing quickly.

"Mmmm," 'blowjob Betty', exclaimed. She got right to it and I was fully hard as her lips and tongue started to perform magic on my dick.

"Ah. Yes!" My girls were good at sucking dick but they couldn't hold a candle to this woman. It might have also been that this was the first strange that I'd had in a long time. She sucked until she could feel that I was about to blow and she stopped, holding tight around the base until I calmed down. She went right back to work and had me at the edge again in no time.

Another pause and another slow suck, had me begging her to let me cum. She stopped one more time but this time she stripped as fast as she could and laid across the table and spread wide for me.

Even if I hadn't wanted to, (and why would I not?) I was in her to the hilt without thinking. I tried to make her cum before my imminent launch. She had gotten close before I roared and shot off into her pussy like a cannon.

As Betty felt me pulsing into her, she moaned out in extasy. "Oh, Fuck, I love getting you guys to the point of no return and then feeling you explode way up inside of me."

"Jesus, Betty. That was intense. Thank you."

"You want me to tech your girls how to do that, Daddy?"

"Wouldn't hurt," I laughed.

I had seen Terra a few times since everyone had arrived. She seemed... Something. Sad maybe. Scared, almost certainly. She had been the main conspirator in the deaths of the men from the beach. If not for her, the women would not have had a clue how to get out from under the domination of their husbands.

I was alone, upstream on the creek. Terra appeared out of nowhere. I jumped and couldn't hide the reaction on my face.

"Are you scared of me, Jim?" She asked with sadness in her voice.

"No. Not really, Terra. I've known you for the whole trip from earth. You and Brian both."

The woman flinched at the sound of her dead husband's name.

"I wish he had been a better man. I wish he had stood up to the others and told them that what they were doing was wrong but he didn't. My husband was as prepared as anyone to pimp me out to anyone who wanted to fuck me. I had to do it more times than I can count, before I figured out how to put an end to our nightmare."

Terra broke down then. Probably for the first time since she had helped the others get free. I didn't know.

I also didn't know what to do to help her but my natural instinct was to comfort her and I extended my arms in an offered hug.

She came to me tentatively and once we had gotten through that wall, she held onto me as if there were a high wind trying to tear us apart.

Tears soaked my chest as she finally expressed her grief and guilt for what she had needed to do.

"You did the right thing, Terra. Whether you know it or not. You saved your friends from a nightmare."

"I. I know it in my heart but my mind keeps calling me the most horrible things. I still have nightmares about all of us struggling to bury those men. Their men. My man."

More tears. "Thank you, Jim."

"For what?"

"For being a friend. For being a good man to your daughter and to O. Inga and Pam love you too you know?"

I wasn't shocked to hear that but I was shocked that she knew it. I guess that the women all talked when I wasn't within earshot.

"Someday, Jim." She said and I knew what she meant.

Someday, we would make love. Not yet though. Terra had a lot of things to work through.

Gloria and Kate were the other two of the four in the apartment. Betty had told all three of the others what had transpired the day I was staining the table. O and Cam were out gathering food and I was alone in our living space. I heard a knock on the lintel beside the entrance and I was surprised to see both Kate and Gloria looking at me.

"Come in, Come in." I told the two, "What can I do for you ladies?" I smiled.

Kate smiled back but blushed. "Hi, Jim. Gloria and I, well, we're horny but neither of us wanted to come to see you alone."

Stunned doesn't quite describe my reaction but I was surprised.

"What did you two have in mind? Not sure that there's enough in the tank for both of you at the same time. I'm willing to do my best though."

"Gloria needs it bad. I'm willing to, um watch. I've always enjoyed... that." Kate stammered.

"Kate. Are you a little voyeur?" I chuckled as she blushed.

Gloria interrupted. "Can we get to it? I know you've been gettin' some. You have quite the little stable but I haven't had a dick in me in a very long time." As she was talking, I watched her body come into view.

It was a very nice body. Looked like the beach where they had all been living had been clothing optional. Gloria was tan all over. Even places where most women had lighter brown, Gloria had even coloration.

Not one to let the grass grow between my toes, I was as naked as she was in seconds.

Kate sat herself down in a place with a good view of the bed where Cam and O and I usually slept.

I grabbed Gloria and tumbled with her onto the soft mattress.

Her knees were up and I could tell that she wanted me to go down on her. Before I nuzzled my face into her crotch. I told Kate that there were toys in the drawer next to the bed. O hadn't given Inga her toys back after the trip and Kate found the fingertip vibrator as well as the dildos that my girls owned and the one Inga had loaned.

As I settled in to give Gloria a good licking, Kate settled on her seat and started to play as she watched.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers