Lust in Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria's pussy was glorious. Luxurious, soft hair festooned it and as I parted it with two fingers, I was looking at her pretty pink hole topped by a very erect clitoris. I couldn't resist and I touched her button with my stiffened tongue.

The woman rocked against my tongue and I just held there and let her work her way up to her first climax. In very short order, she cried out that she was going to cum.

I heard Kate moaning and cut my eyes over to her as she came at the same time as the woman riding my tongue.

These girls were horny for sure. I dipped a finger into the pussy under my face and I could tell that Gloria could cum again with almost no effort from me. I searched with my finger to find the spongy spot just inside of her as I kept my oral digit in the same place for her to maneuver herself on.

I thought she'd want to cum on my tongue again but she demanded that I fuck her right now.

Obedient, I can be and I topped her as she guided me inside.

"Hard". One word had me balls deep and thrusting for all I was worth. I heard Kate moaning and looked over to see her in the doggie position. The dildo was deep and her finger strummed her clit with the little vibe humming happily.

Gloria had been so close before I took her pussy with my oh so stiff prick that she came on my cock immediately.

Having these two beauties getting off repeatedly had me streaming a load into the writhing lady underneath me.

"Oh. Fuck, Katie. Daddy's cumming inside me."

That simple exclamation had Kate orgasming once again.

Wow! These two would definitely be invited back.