Lust in the Family Pt. 03

Story Info
A herm dragoness lusts for her mother and father...
8.3k words
4.1k
7
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/23/2021
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oh, yes, daddy..."

Tan moaned, the blue and red dragoness' scales struck through as if with tie-dyed patterns, though Tan was not just a dragoness. Her father had his cock in her backside, not her pussy for once, her balls swinging below, her length and girth easily matching Kao's for size. Her father was pure blue in scale colour, unlike her mother, though the fact that her mother was also her sister was, most likely, one thing that had led to her rather unusual scale colouration coming into play.

But none of that mattered as she groaned, standing with her paws braced on the arm of the sofa, curling around the wood, even though it was a simple three-seater. It was not enough to seat their whole family there comfortably, especially after Tan became an adult, the hermaphrodite dragoness' lusts awoken in such a way that there could never again be any going back from the delights that had been uncovered. Her tail hole tensed around his length as Kao pounded her, grunting heavily with every stroke of his cock, nuts aching with the need to spend himself inside her.

Although Tan was now in her early twenties, they had been fucking since she had come of age, her sexual awakening happening shortly after, her lusts rising, for there was more to their kinky family than initially met the eye. Yet all she could do was moan as she gripped the arm of the sofa, making it rattle and shake, as he fucked her tight arsehole for all he was worth, his dark-skinned cock slamming into her over and over again.

"Oh, fuck yeah, dad..."

She hissed out her delight, bucking back against him, her tail wrapped around his waist to drag him in closer, though it was a loving gesture for the two of them too. Harder, faster -- that was all she wanted. It wasn't that hard to do, but the snarl of a growl that tore itself from her father's lips told her that he was more than up for that, grabbing her by the shoulder and shoving her all the way over the low arm of the sofa so that her backside was shoved up in the air.

"Rrrr..." He growled, the blue of his eyes alight with lust, a snarl on his lips. "You need this, hm, don't you?"

It was a tease -- but not one that had any kind of bite or substance behind it as he used every muscle in his body whose action was available to him to fuck his daughter brutally. She liked it as rough as he did, her tail hole opening easily around the slamming might of his cock, and she howled out her orgasm, pussy contracting around nothing and squirting messily, soaking her thighs and dripping down to the carpet.

That did not stop Kao, thrusting and grinding, humping furiously, too lost in the moment to even consider slowing or stopping. He needed it, so very much more than he could have imagined, but he had only fucked his sister (and wife) the other day, so it was not at all as if he had gone without for too long. No, not in that household. Kao growled, eyes narrowing, lust simmering through him, tiny trails of smoke curling from his nostrils, all in testament to his dragon heritage. Smoke and fires were normal in their world, considering that most had some kind of breath-ability, though the abundance of fire-proof furnishings and home décor spoke of a time when dragons had rather less control than they currently did.

Not that Kao could have been said to have any control at all as he pounded his daughter's backside, again and again, balls bouncing off her dripping pussy with every stroke of his hard cock. He plunged into her as Tan screamed in orgasm yet again, dosing even some of his thighs in the squirting mess of her pussy, though the clean-up from such things was something that they were more than familiar with by that point. That was, of course, if Fyr was not feeling amenable to helping them out and cleaning up for them. As a wife and mother, his sister could be surprisingly fixed about her stern position at the head of the household.

That was why he loved her, at least in part.

Kao growled, lashing the side of his muzzle with a long slap of tongue as he climaxed. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't hold back for a single moment longer, cramming in, driving stroke after stroke of his cock into her tight arse sending hot spurts of seed from him. Alas, in that moment, it did not matter just how virile his cum was, swallowed up by her hungry hole, though not a hole that would bear the fruit of his seed.

Kao sucked in a breath, lungs aching with need, though with how his scales itched for it too, it was not a need that air along soothing the tension in his body would be able to ease at all. No... No, his daughter had already tried to have one egg, having demanded one from him, mounting her father's dick repeatedly until the pregnancy test had come back position, although it had been a false pregnancy and an egg that had never truly been fertilised in an end. Quite normal for dragons, though something that was more commonly found in females that did not breed, such as lesbian and asexual couples, perhaps those that simply did not enjoy sexual activity, rather than someone who was getting fucked practically on a twice-daily (at least) basis.

His seed poured into her as she huffed and heaved, getting her paws under her, breasts having been squashed down against the cushions. Her cock jutted out dominantly, drooling cum, but if there was one thing that Tan had learned early on in their liaisons, it was that her father was not to be taken dominantly. Whereas he enjoyed both males, females, hermaphrodites and others, he was the top and that was simply how that side of him was to be.

Staying there, Tan purred and rocked her hips back at her father, letting him stay inside her arse as he eased down from his high, the pulsing waves of ecstasy tapering off. Though what neither of them noticed was the front door opening and closing with a click and a slam, where it should have drawn their attention.

"I'm home, guys! Where is everyone?"

Tan giggled, glancing back at her father, tail undulating back and forth with a flirty little twist to the very tip.

"Oh no..." She faked being scared. "What is mom going to think finding her like this?"

Of course, all Fyr would do was roll her eyes as she entered the living room, shopping bags in paw. Her stomach, after her recent pregnancy with another egg from Kao, was flat and smooth, and she had been out enjoying not having to carry the weight of it around, while they waited on their second little one to hatch. That, however, would take a few months of careful and gentle care, allowing them to adequately prepare for Tan to have a much younger sibling. Not that the family dynamics of something like that mattered to them, for Fyr had adored being a mother, teaching and gently setting a child on the right path in life of their choosing, more than anything else that she could have imagined.

"Oh!"

Fyr, a red dragoness with yellow stripes slashed around her sides to touch her stomach, stopped dead in her tracks, wings slightly lifted. To say that she had not quite expected to find them there, Kao balls-deep in their daughter, was something to say the very least, though she swiftly recovered and chucked.

"Oh my... You two, you really must tell me if you want some private time," she scolded them gently, though she smiled warmly at her husband and daughter alike. "I don't mind, I could have gone for another coffee with Karen if I'd known you wanted to..." She chuckled, tapping her fingers against the side of her muzzle with a particularly cheeky glint in her eye. "...You know."

It wasn't that she was shy about things like that, only that she had "grown up" into a different kind of dragoness than who she had been in her late, adult, teens and early twenties. She could only look forward, softly and sweetly, to how Tan would change over the coming years, though she only hoped that things would be easier for her daughter than it had been for her and Kao. Yet those trials and tribulations, in the end, had only served to bring them all closer together.

"Aw, mom..."

Tan wriggled off her father's cock, letting his soft length flop from her lightly stretched tail hole, though the gape exposing the darkness of her passage would not remain for long as her body returned to normal. Stalking over to her mother with the air of a dragoness who knew what she wanted, she hugged her mother tightly, bare breasts pressed up to her mother's, as Fyr shivered and suppressed a grunt of a tingling moan.

"Oh, mmph... Tan, sweetie..."

"You never have to let us have alone time," Tan giggled, kissing her mother on the nose, though it was very far from a chaste kiss, despite the location. "You can always watch... That's if you don't just want to join in, mom!"

Tan laughed out loud and Fyr could not help but laugh right along with her, her daughter's enjoyment of every single moment, just like that, was simply so infection. She smiled widely, once again marvelling at the fact that she had brought life to such a wonderful dragoness, proud in adulthood and with a confidence that Fyr truly wished that she had had when she had been the same age as Tan. But maybe that only told the tale of her being better able to care for her and support her, allow her to develop. Her younger years had been normal, of course, but she knew that things had changed in parenting over the years, something that both she and Kao had delved into deeply, all for the sake of bringing their daughter forth in the best way possible for her. If it had paid off, that was only something that Fyr could be grateful for.

Still though... Fyr chuckled awkwardly, a little sheepish, a little abashed, even if the dragoness could not have quite put her finger on the reason why. Her daughter hugged her tightly, though it felt like true affection that time, not Tan simply making a point -- which she was apt to do at times. She was cheeky and she was sly and Fyr would not have put it past her to be deliberately squeezing her breasts up against her mother's chest, even though it didn't feel like that.

"Ah..." Fyr shook her head even as Tan popped her head on her mother's shoulder, scooting in a little closer with a throaty little purr that should never have done such things to Fyr's heart. "What was I saying again there, dear?"

Tan drew back, her eyes smouldering. Though she did not draw away far enough for her breasts to stop touching Fyr's, nipples hard and firm even through the fabric of Fyr's T-shirt. The dragoness shivered. Maybe she was only noticing it more because she'd worn something a little lighter for the warmer months of summer, showing off a little, only to herself, just how much of the baby weight and bump she had lost. She only needed to strip down to nothing at all to show off to Kao any time of the day or week.

"Oh, mom," Tan growled, eyes sparkling with raw desire. "You were just saying how much you'd like to see dad stuff my pussy again, weren't you?"

That shocked her back to reality, but not in a bad way. No, it was such a normal occurrence between them all that it only managed to startle Fyr into a bark of laughter, tail flicking, a sassy nudge of her hips giving her the space she needed from Tan, all to clear her head.

"Oh, you are a minx, you!"

She bopped her daughter on the nose, herself again, though Tan's nudity still was very much something that she struggled to keep her eyes "up" from, lest the simmering heat inside her flare up to the surface a moment before it was desired. Her daughter backed off, but her pout was more conniving than pretty, Kao sprawling back down over the sofa with a leg kicked up over the arm. Fyr rolled her eyes.

"As much as you two might like an audience today, I have some very serious relaxing to do?"

Kao smirked.

"So, you want us to keep it down, right?"

Fyr grinned.

"You know it!"

Tan, however, was not yet done, bending over at the waist, her tail arched sensually over her back, showing her mother how her tail hole dripped with cum, though her pussy was creamy too with her arousal. She grinned, out of sight of her mother while even her father rolled his eyes at her display and act of showing off -- not that he had not been the one to teach her such tricks, of course. No, no... Of course, not...

Her pussy may have been on show, but so were her balls, hefty and waiting to be drained, Fyr's eyes going straight to them, something pulling for her daughter deep in her loins. But, no, she had to be strong, had to take some time for herself too, as she had been promising herself since she had been carrying the weight of an egg around inside her womb again. It was needed, even though her family wanted her and her attention, in some form, too, the dragoness and her needs sometimes something that got set aside.

Fyr slipped away while Kao laughed at Tan's huff, the dragoness snapping bolt upright and turning about with her tail wrapped around her body as if she needed that pressure to lean into.

"Oh!" She would have stomped her foot if she had been younger, but Tan was by no means that immature anymore. "Mom's so boring since she laid!"

Kao chuckled, stretching out, the sofa easily large enough to hold him, though they had thought about upgrading to something a bit plusher and more comfortable, without the rattan-like legs and frame. It was creaking rather loudly when they fucked, after all, and the padding over the arm was becoming worn with how often they used and abused it, much to Tan's amusement.

"Oh, silly thing..."

His affection for her warmed through his tone, his cock soft against his thigh as it lay there, though there was still a hint of extra blood in his shaft, making it appear thicker and fuller than it usually was when truly soft. Some hints of arousal, after all, were not so easy to allow to slip away when he had his smoking hot daughter right there before him.

Tan scoffed and flipped her tail, but crossing her arms under her breasts, for it was not so easy to cross them over her chest, didn't help her case at all. All her father did was look at her with smoking, smouldering, simmering lust, sitting up, his cock hardening -- though that was helped along by his paw around his shaft.

Her eyes followed the path of his paw, up and down, teasing and stroking his shaft, squeezing, the uncut length alluring as the skin pulled back to reveal the glans at the head. Without thinking, Tan purred, licking her lips.

"Oh, daddy, you really shouldn't tease me like that... You know what trouble that gets you into."

But all of that was very much the kind of trouble that both wanted to get into, purring and growling, their rumbling lust throbbing through with beat after beat of their hearts pumping it there. Kao squeezed his shaft, drawing a droplet of pre-cum from the tip, balls aching, churning, his need still there, even though he had spent himself only what seemed like minutes before. He couldn't deny just how hot his sister and daughter got him for them and would never have wanted to either.

Tan licked her lips, inching in closer, a dragoness waiting to pounce. But Kao was not going to give her that opportunity.

"Why don't you come over here and give your dad a nice boob job?" He teased, tail flicking and curling in a come "hither" motion. "That'll make daddy's best girl feel better, won't it?"

It was all a tease and a flirt and she was there on her knees before him in but a moment, though neither of them in that scenario was truly submissive. He grunted as she lapped eagerly at the head of his shaft, her long, flexible tongue wrapping around, thicker than Fyr's and so very much appreciated.

"There's my best girl..."

She always was his girl, daddy's girl, though their relationship had only become so much better when she had become an adult and their relationship had taken an interesting turn into the sexual kind. But Kao wanted nothing more than for her to squeeze her large, full breasts around his cock, the warmth of her softening through her scales to his body. There was even a lure in her shaft and balls, the dual aspect of her sex and sexuality, however it was that Tan chose to present herself. As a hermaphrodite, that was still developing in her, but that did not mean at all that Kao's lust would change, regardless of what she sought with embodying all her body and sexuality in all ways.

The curl of her tongue was far too desirable around his cock, curling and twisting, so fleshy and yet so long at the same time. She wanted it, hissing through her teeth, suckling the head of his shaft into her mouth while she squeezed her tits even more firmly. The soft flesh of her tits squashed lusciously around his cock, rising and falling, kneeling there, though the muscle of her thighs ached from holding such a position.

She didn't mind. It was hard to care about something like that when she had his pre-cum drooling and dripping into her muzzle, bending her neck far down so that she could enjoy his cock with both her breasts and her maw at the same time. She tried to look up, but her field of vision, with her head tipped down over his cock while she let him enjoy her tits, was taken up by the blue of his scales, her heart, once again, exulting with the thrill of taking her father.

Would the taboo if it ever fail to excite? Yet all of it was wrong, so wrong, not to have her mother there. She'd seen the hunger in Fyr's eyes too, hadn't she? Tan growled, though Kao only though it was even more of her lust bubbling up to the surface, desire boiling over within her with the throbbing of her hard cock.

"Mmm..." She nuzzled the head of his shaft. "Don't you think mom should be enjoying this too?"

Kao blinked, too caught up in lust to immediately register just what she had said. All he could do was growl, his jaw hanging open, tongue dangling over the edge between his teeth.

"Hmmph?"

She rolled her eyes. He never saw the big picture!

Rising, Tan left him there, growling, tail lashing like that of a cat that had been denied a treat that they wanted, stalking off to find their mother.

"This isn't right," she muttered to herself. "Mom... Mom, come on, where are you?"

Her hard cock led the way, though she thought it was her "sixth sense" that led her straight to Fyr, who had seated herself on the bean bag in the office, sinking into the plushness of it with a sigh. However, there was one thing and one thing alone that gave her mother away there -- namely the fact that her paw was between her legs, Fyr's head snapping up with a decidedly guilty look on her muzzle.

"It's not what it looks like!"

And it wasn't -- not really! She'd only been making an adjustment, her fingers tugging her underwear out from her folds where they had become uncomfortably seated, yet the wetness down there was from something else entirely. Tan growled and shifted her weight and before Fyr knew it she was the one on her knees before her daughter, a hot length of dragon meat shoving down her throat.

"Mmmph!"

Fyr squirmed, her fingers a little damp with her arousal still, though there was no sense in hiding what remained so obviously between her thighs while Tan dragged her head down, demanding a deep throat. Nothing else would do, not for her, while Fyr grunted and gagged faintly, allowing the tip of Tan's shaft to press wantonly up into the back of her throat, right where it belonged.

Her vision wavered. Oh, she'd wanted some time to herself, yet not even Fyr would have denied that the pull of her family and spending even better time with them. It was what she wanted, what she lusted for, though she had thought that maybe something different had been what she needed. It was hard to think with her maw stuffed with a cock, driving over her tongue, demanding pleasure, giving her mind, even then, that break and relief that she had known that she'd needed.