Lust in the Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyr murmured, Tan releasing her grip on the dragoness' frills just a little, though she had been pinching there a little harder than was strictly necessary. Fyr had not minded. She didn't mind anything all that much, not when doing what they wanted to her left her with such a hot flush in her scales, that prickling heat teasing through, curling and twisting, making her feel lower than all the others and yet higher than ever before.

"That feels so good, mom..." Tan groaned, head tipped back, though her father was still in the back of her mind. "We need to do this more often."

She could have been right. She could have been wrong. But it didn't matter to Fyr, not as she sucked on that cock, her loins tightening and heating, blazing through with desire unlike any other. Yes, maybe she should have gone to settle with them and watch, if only for a while, though the lust of it all made it difficult to wonder, her cheeks hot and the blush creeping down the scales of her neck.

They wanted her... Wasn't that good enough? Maybe even Tan had appreciated how the folds of Fyr's shirt had shown off her flat stomach, draping even more sensually over her breasts, which were still large in the aftermath of laying her egg.

"That was just a taste, mom..." She giggled, wiggling her hips, a flirtier, more girlish air taking over her, shifting her stance and personality as she pleased, for there was so much more of herself to explore than merely how she was with any one soul or any time. "There's more where that came from, if you want to watch daddy come and fuck my brains out. Don't you want that? Maybe I can put an egg in you too..."

Her daughter was fluid, finding saucy dominance and flirtatious sweetness within her in equal measures, though her wanting to dominate was always there, wanting that top role. It was in her nature and she caught the quiver too that went through her mother at the mention of another egg, though only time and later discussions would actually tell whether that was due to the idea of her daughter putting an egg in her womb or just getting pregnant again.

Maybe in time.

But Fyr whimpered and blushed even more headily as Tan withdrew, leaving a string of saliva and pre-cum connecting Fyr's maw to her cock for a heartbeat of a moment. The crimson dragoness whimpered, wriggling her hips, though she didn't want to betray her need by shoving her paw back into her underwear, tail curling around her leg and the left side of her hip. It was a strangely protective little gesture that Tan had picked up from her over the years, despite the differences in their personalities and confidence.

Still, Fyr only had half-hearted protests to make that fell on deaf ears as her daughter's surprisingly strong grip closed around her wrist. She was towed from the room as if her protests meant nothing at all, though it would have been easier than ever for her to say something, to seclude herself away.

But it was easier to go along, blushing the whole while, with what Tan wanted. If she could do something to please her daughter, after all, wasn't that worth everything else? She could watch TV in the living room too, just as Tan was rabbiting on about, a literal skip in her step as if she was really that joyful to have her mother there. Her energy was infectious, lifting Fyr's spirits even as they re-entered the living room, the red dragoness shifting her weight, grunting softly, just a little more embarrassed than they should have been.

"There's my girls," Kao rumbled, standing as if he had been waiting for Tan to return, or was in the process of pursuing her himself. "But I thought you wanted a good stuffing, Tan?"

Tan smirked, cocking her head.

"Oh, you can do more than that, dad... But mom wants to hang out too, don't you mom?"

Fyr blushed and muttered something, rubbing the back of her neck. Did she have any choice in any of it? Or did she even want that choice to begin with?

"Sure thing, honey..."

It was a weak answer, really, but Fyr still found herself settling uncomfortably into the new armchair opposite the TV. It would be okay, she told herself, but her attention was not really on what she wanted to do, her paw reflexively landing on her stomach as if she remembered carrying the egg in there. It had not been all that long ago since she'd laid it, but that was no matter, not really, not when her daughter was swinging her leg up against Kao's hip, hooking it there as if to draw him into her.

"Come fuck me, daddy, you know you want to."

"I was only waiting for you to come back, sweetheart."

Thus, they had everything they wanted, the audience, the company, the lust and the pleasure -- all wrapped up into one glorious cacophony of passion. Kao hitched Tan up in his arms, muscles tensing to bear her weight, for his daughter was as large and as tall as he was, a challenge to take in such a way. Yet his hard length rose to the occasion even as the tip of Tan's tail turned on the TV, smirking cheekily at her mother while Kao's cock sank home, driving deeply up into her soaking wet and well-prepared pussy as if it was simply meant to be there.

"Oh, yes, daddy!" She squealed, toes curling, though her cries were all for the delight of Fyr. "Fuck me... Fuck me harder!"

For she could not help but take on a more dominant role t, hissing and snarling, locking jaws passionately with her father as her tongue tangled with his. The lust of it all was too much for both of them, his cock plunging deep into her pussy, again and again, slamming deep, ensuring that the full length of his cock ground home each time. Not an inch of that dark-skinned length was to be wasted as he kissed his daughter deeply, so lost in the moment himself that Fyr wondered if either of them even realised that she was still there.

The TV screen flickered and she made a weak play at choosing something to watch, settling on some film about a doctor who was strange -- she wasn't so sure she understood that genre of film at all. It was odd, not enough to keep her attention, though maybe it could have been if she had started watching it from the very beginning. She leaned back, the new armchair softening and moulding lightly to the shape of her body, though it would become softer in time, as they broke it in.

Maybe Kao would have to fuck her or Tan over it to help break it in?

She grunted, turning away, pressing her thighs a little closer together as if that would help seal away the arousal flowing between her thighs, her pussy damp and folds slick with the tease of it. The dragoness tried to watch the TV, one paw on her stomach, part of her missing the rise of it, but there was nothing there, and it was a relief to not have the weight too. But that did not mean that a part of her did not feel the loss and absence of it, despite everything.

She couldn't hear the TV, swallowing hard, trying to keep her eyes on the screen, the flickering images, the dragon in a cape floating above the ground. What was up with that? She was curious, so very much so, but her eyes kept drifting, leaning back more and more in the chair, the cushions indenting to the shape of her body. The lewd sound of Kao's cock slopping into their daughter's slickly messy pussy repeatedly filled the room, drowning out even the action on the TV.

It should not have been relaxing, not at all, not even as Tan squealed and climaxed, her own cock bobbing and trying to drool while Kao fucked her pussy full. It was natural and it was right for her strange little family to enjoy one another in such a way, though her eyes fell half-lidded, a sleepy calm washing over her.

It did not matter that her concentration was slipping, that she was afloat in the midst of everything, without anything directly happening to her. The taste of Tan's pre-cum lingered in her mouth and, somehow, she lusted for that too, grunting softly, whimpering, though it was not as if they could hear her in the slightest. They were too wrapped up in one another for it, Kao grunting, snarling, shoving Tan up against the wall as the picture frames jumped and jostled, nearly popping off their hooks from the impact.

"Oh, yes... Fuck... Fuck!"

Tan screamed as her father rammed into her, slamming in hard, the tip of his cock just about kissing her innermost barrier with every stroke. It would not have been as pleasurable, not at all, if he had slammed into her, her daddy dragon the perfect fit for her cunny, stretching her out in the best of ways while his heavy balls churned with the need to spill his load. Her nuts too ached and needed to relieve themselves, yet she didn't quite feel that she had a free paw in that moment to jack off with.

Her eyes landed on her mother. Maybe in another position.

But Kao was too determined to fuck her rampantly, snapping and growling, eyes narrowing to fierce slits as he slammed into her. A flash of teeth showed as his jaw hung open, tail lashing the air and knocking a side lamp over, though neither of them caught Fyr jumping and cursing, shifting a little further out of the way.

"Yeah, dad, fuck me... Jeez... You feel so fucking good!"

Fyr chuckled faintly, brushing her fingers back over her skull, smoothing over her scales.

"Er, guys, you seem to be getting really into this, you know I don't...have to be here. I'm totally okay hanging out elsewhere."

But they didn't say anything. Tan had her mother exactly where she wanted her and that was all that was needed as her father ground in hard and fast, dragging his daughter down onto his cock as Tan squealed, toes curling, arching her back, driving her pussy down onto his cock with all the might she had in her body. Her fingers and short claws dug viciously into her father's shoulders as she used all the leverage she had to slam down onto him, her needy pussy milking his cock of all the cum he had in him, filling her with spurt after spurt, slopping into her wet cunt.

Kao snarled and nipped at her throat, rougher with Tan than usual, though that matched her perfectly, all in the best of ways. His daughter bucked against him, using her shoulder blades to brace against the wall, yet Fyr could no longer make any pretence at all of focusing on the TV when they were being so loud, the reverberations from their thrusting bangs against the wall trembling through the floor too.

She sighed. Was there any point at all in trying to hold back? Her paw slipped back into her tight-fitting trousers, though she easily popped a button loose to give herself a little more space to work. Her fingers teased her pussy, circling her clit, dipping into her wetness. But no one was paying any attention at all to her, not even in the slightest, not as Kao grunted and stayed deeply up inside Tan, rivulets of cum streaming from the join of their bodies.

"Rrrrff..." He growled, kissing his daughter's cheek, messily tangling his tongue with hers, saliva splattering -- not that either of them cared at all about any mess like that. "You're not done yet are you, my little sex pest?"

It was a joke and a tease as he set her down, his cock sliding from her without softening at all, needing more, grunting thickly in the back of his throat. Just how Tan and Fyr seemed to be able to coax that lustfully over productive side out of him repeatedly was beyond him, but hardly something that Kao spent all that much time considering.

Tan pushed Kao back into his favourite chair, the one directly opposite Fyr's, as soon as her feet touched the ground again, for she was not done as yet, not while her pussy was still wet and wanton, desperate for her father's cum. She sank onto his dick, riding him there, as if it was the most natural thing in the world -- and, to her, it was. There was nothing more comfortable for Tan but throwing her head back and riding her father, his hard, thick prick driving up deep inside her.

"Oh, yes... Fuck me, daddy!"

Kao snarled, driving up into her, his hind paws finding good leverage on the carpet, claws curling, digging into it. It may rip and scuff in their favourite "fuck spots" but that was something that Fyr would, later, concern herself with blushing a little, half-smiling, not quite knowing what to do with herself. Was she supposed to watch TV, the film that she had not really gotten into? Tan clearly wanted her there and that felt good, at least to her, like being wanted, even if need burned deep inside her.

The dragoness' fingers toyed with her pussy, pushing into her sex, opening up her pussy, but the main show was Tan riding that thick length, a sight to be seen. Better than any TV, Fyr watched, murmuring gentle pleasure, though it was strange, so very strange, torn between wanting time for herself and doing, as ever, what her family wanted. Not because they would take advantage of her or anything, but simply that they had so many wants and needs that she wanted to take care of them all the time.

Fyr murmured, fingers stroking her clit, circling it, teasing, though not bringing herself off. That wasn't the be-all and end-all of it, merely giving herself a touch of pleasure while Tan's cries echoed through the room. Whatever it was that the neighbours might have thought was of no concern to her, even if they had been close enough to hear what went on in that household.

"Oh, yes... Mmm!"

Tan smirked, putting on a show, getting her father all to herself -- with an audience too! Nothing could be better to Tan, not even as Kao nipped lustfully at her throat, drawing her in closer, letting her ride him, though his control still emanated through their liaison. The blue drake, after all, was no passive party to sit there and take it, her juices trickling down his cock, marking it, moan after moan rolling forth, though the glint in his eye could not so easily be teased away.

Her mother shrugged and Tan knew that she had won, though she always would have "won" anyway, what with the relationship all three of them being the best ever. Her scales shuddered and rippled with the ecstasy of it all, trembling through, crying out, her father's snout shoved between her breasts as he trusted her to balance on him, nuzzling and licking, twirling his tongue around a nipple.

An everyday sight and an everyday show... Yet it was one that Kao lusted for, remembering back to when he and Fyr had first started fucking, how long ago all of that felt, especially with Tan all grown up as she was. His cock speared deep with every thrust, shoving in into the softer space of flesh alongside her innermost barrier, her body adjusting for his size, the two of them fitting as perfectly together as he and Fyr did. Yet there was nothing that could compare to having her breasts warmly squashed around his muzzle, adoring her nipples, how her hide was splashed through with shades of Fyr and himself, a perfect blend of the two of them.

And her lust was all there for him to take, fucking her hard, fast, snarling, letting his own lust carry them through. With his cock wet with her juices and his flowing cum, it was easier than ever to thrust up into her, grunting, snarling, lapping at her breasts and leaving wet smears of saliva behind. His daughter leaned into him, as hungry as he was, and she made it all too easy to forget about Fyr being there, not that that was ever all that much of a concern to begin with.

They could fuck with Fyr there or not. Same as he would fuck Fyr with Tan there or not. It really was no matter to them, though Fyr slumping, chuckling, her paw shoved into her underwear, lightly stroking... Kao shuddered, eyes half-lidded, heat pumping, coursing through him in a fresh, burning way. Oh, that was something that made him want to fill his daughter even more.

So, he did. There was no reason to hold back, after all, grinding her all the way down onto his hard rod as she clenched and squeezed around him, milking his dick of his cum while his balls strained to catch up and hold up to her passion. A load of heady cum filled her, though a great deal slopped back down his cock, marking the dark spire, despite him not softening even in the slightest.

Tan whimpered, clinging to him, her eyes plaintive, though that was a saucy drop of manipulation on her part -- all welcome, of course. The TV in the background was nowhere near loud enough to block out her hiss, her pussy strained around her father's cock, yearning for more.

"Fuck me again, daddy," she growled, licking his nose, pushing his head back down between her breasts. "Fuck me until I can't move!"

So much lust, so much pleasure... All there for him to take, his wife and sister watching on. Oh, how twisted relationships were, yet theirs was all in the best of ways as he growled and did exactly as his darling daughter wanted him to. Kao's shaft sprung up into her, again and again, though Tan was hardly idle as she pushed down on him with as much force, her thighs large and strong, matching him easily for size and muscle, though she was a side more feminine than he was.

All her own dragoness, head spinning, lust binding, tying her to her father while she relished in her mother watching, Fyr relaxing, though the moment became more and more normal, at least between the three of them. Sloppy cum poured from her pussy as, finally, she lifted her hips from his dick, showing Fyr just how lewdly gaping her pussy had ended up, though her tail hole, from earlier, was not much better.

Fyr cocked her head, a cheeky smile tugging at her lips, though she hid it softly, trying not to let it show. Keeping her expression straight and schooled, however, was not her strong suit.

"Are you two having fun?"

Kao purred, staggering sleepily to the sofa, with Tan slipping off him, sated -- at least for the time being.

"Better with you here, darling."

The tenderness in his voice did not come out all that often or easily and Fyr made a soft noise under her breath, melting before him. That was what she truly wanted of the evening and all she had had to do had been to watch and enjoy, then slipping onto the sofa with her husband and brother to cuddle. That that dragon was one and the same to her, well...it had become the right thing in her heart and in her mind over the years. For no one would ever know her quite like Kao did.

Yet she didn't get the chance to lie there relaxing with her brother and husband, not for long, her daughter recovering swiftly, the hard spire of her cock pointing right at her mother. With a feral-like growl, Tan licked her lips, salaciously eyeing up her mother as if she was a piece of meat, yet the heaven of her holes would soon come to be seen in a better light still.

"Come on, mom..." Tan purred, though there was no question to be had in her tone. "You can't just watch and then not want some fun yourself, surely?"

Fyr shivered. Oh, it was all a ploy, something to get her heated, riled up, the folds of her pussy wet with arousal. She could not help but be turned on by watching, as strange as it could be -- a strange need for solitude conflicting with desire to watch, to enjoy everything that was right there before her.

She could have had things differently, but submissive leanings curled through her too strongly to be left along, breath catching, laid back on the rug in the middle of the living room, soft against her back. It squashed her wings to be in such a position but the thickness of Tan's length begged attention, throbbing with need. Her cock missed attention when Kao was fucking her, though he did squeeze his paw around it too from time to time, dominating her even with a cheeky slurp of his tongue and lips, but there would be nothing like shoving her meat into her mother's backside or pussy. She even wished that she could do both at the same time...but that was not something that had yet become possible for her.

Tan grunted, moans rising, bending her mother's legs back, even though she knew Fyr was not as flexible as she'd used to be: Fyr complained about it practically every time she fucked her. But that wasn't going to stop the young, strong hermaphrodite from taking her rampantly, Fyr's pussy clenching around her, though she was more than slick enough to allow some fluid to trickle down over her tail hole too, luring Tan in for more. It was all the lube back there that her partner of the moment was going to allow her, but Fyr moaned all the same as she stretched around her daughter's cock, her pussy tight around a thick length of dragon meat.